Photo

[ARTICLE] SNSD in Japan's KNTV Guide /w InterviewAugust's KNTV Guide Magazine

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
84 replies to this topic
Kanki Kanki
  • Donors
  • 4587 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 09:27 AM

This article is from this magazine -> (Click for Sukapaa Magazine's Cover)

Posted Image

Asia’s NO.1 girl group SNSD is finally heading to Japan!

Korea’s representative girl group SNSD, who are popular in many Asian countries, are about to disembark on their long-awaited visit to Japan. On August 25th, they will be having a showcase concert at Ariake Coliseum, where 10,000 fans are invited, and they will hold their first performance in Japan. Furthermore, their debut single is scheduled to go on sale in September. After this summer, the SNSD whirlwind that will blow through will be inevitable. (Note: This basically says after this summer the SNSD buzz will be everywhere). It really has become a girls’ generation!

Every member has given us a special comment on their feelings and objectives about their Japanese debut.

Taeyeon: When our Japanese debut was first decided I was really nervous! And I was naturally happy too! I want to quickly show our Japanese fans our music style and performances. Please wait for us with big expectations.

Hyoyeon: I’m half excited and half nervous! I’m going back to feeling how I did during our Korean debut, I want SNSD to become one and do our best in Japan as well. Please look forward to the 9 of us doing our powerful performances.

Jessica: I’m really nervous, but it’s a new challenge and the anticipation is swelling inside my chest. Like in Korea, I want lots of people in Japan to start using the phrase “Right now, it’s Girls’ Generation!”. I’ll work very hard!

Yoona: I feel, “Wooow!” but another side of me is worried too. Since it had been decided that we are to debut in Japan, I’ve been worried about speech, I thought I had better do my best studying Japanese. We’ll do our best to be called “Korea’s cool girl group”.

Yuri: I’m nervous. But because all of us are in this together, I’m not scared. I want SNSD fans to fill up the huge venue. And it’s my dream that everyone gets excited! (At the concert)

Seohyun: I’m very happy and at the same time extremely nervous, because this is a new society. We’ve been active in Korea for three years already, but this is our first time debuting in another country. We’re going back to the basics and I want us to do our best. I’ll be glad if power and enthusiasm is circulated to everybody in Japan through SNSD’s music. Let’s enjoy ourselves together!

Sooyoung: I can't wait to meet Japanese SNSD fans. As this is SNSD's first time debuting overseas, I'll work hard, as hard as if we could dominate all of Asia. I want to hurry and meet our Japanese fans! Please support us!

Tiffany: Oh My God! I’m happy to be able to debut in Japan as a member of SNSD. I want Japan to feel SNSD’s energy. I want SNSD to always do our best!

Sunny: It’s a new challenge, at first half of me worried with things like “Are we good enough?” and the other half of me was a feeling of anticipation. I’ll work extremely hard and do my best to become “Asia’s SNSD”.

Translated by: [email protected]
Source: Sukapaa KNTV Guide Magazine & Picture from @graphy777 on Twitter

Formspring - Ask me a Question! || Twitter || Red Signature by Ruth

Posted Image Posted Image

Russ-NJ Russ-NJ
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 09:42 AM

reading this makes me more excited for them to debut in japan. I can't wait to see more of what they do. hopefully they enjoy their time in Japan while they promote there. ^_^

SNSD fighting!

Miss Taken Miss Taken
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2849 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 09:42 AM

The girls are definitely going to be everywhere once they got there.
I'm excited to see them perform in Japan and embark on a new experience :)

qjMf3HY.png
Ongoing: SBD Oneshots: X|X Twitter: nicealyssa

hyoism. hyoism.
  • Donors
  • 447 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 09:43 AM

the girls are so precious, and of cos i see their sincerity in wanting to work hard for their japanese debut<3
im sure they will succeed :D

soshi jjang~

Posted Image

lung lung
  • Donors
  • 388 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 09:44 AM

woah, I want that article! It looks so pretty, and I like that they had added the girl's personal comments! ^^ Thanks for translating Kanki! Can't wait for the fancam for the performance in Japan!

Maelin Maelin
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 09:47 AM

SNSD will definitely be huge in Japan there are already so many celebs that like them. I so can't wait to hear them singing in Japan. I always love when artists go to Japan. :)

~Taeyeon~Jessica~Sunny~Tiffany~Hyoyeon~Yuri~Sooyoung~Yoona~Seohyun~

Twitter

Djjuhara Djjuhara
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 10:02 AM

Yuri: I’m nervous. But because all of us are in this together, I’m not scared.
ohhh man xD
I am pretty sure that our girls could make a big hit in Japan!
please take care of your health!
thanks for sharing! (:

mat_hi mat_hi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1577 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 10:07 AM

its going to be hard but they will definitely make it no matter what, theyre SNSD!!!
as Yuri said, theyre stronger when theyre together xD
we're always here supporting you! SNSD hwaiting!!!!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

sign credit: monkeyjjang & artemis16

Team Y's twitter<--------->My twitter

Ava Bianca Ava Bianca
  • Donors
  • 2778 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 10:09 AM

Yuri:I’m nervous. But because all of us are in this together, I’m not scared.

^Awwww <3333 Don't be scared Yul! The other girls as well as the SONEs are here! :)

It's not gonna be an easy road but I have faith in the girls. I know they can make it!

Let's go SoShi let's go!
Right now,from now on,forever,it's So Nyuh Shi Dae! ♥

Thanks for translating!~

https://twitter.com/#!/avabianca

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
♡"I can do it!"~Taeyeon♡

“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”-Winnie the Pooh

Neea Neea
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 10:11 AM

I was so busy worrying and anticipating their japanese debut that i forgot, they are half nervous and half excited just like us lol For them it's gonna be like debuting all over again. But i trust them, it's SNSD after all. And no matter what happens, the fans are going to be there when they come back.

Love Sunny's words btw, "I’ll work extremely hard and do my best to become “Asia’s SNSD”". “Asia’s SNSD”, it sounds so nice <3

Taeganger*Gorjess Spazzer*SunShiner*Fanytastic*Hyohunnie
Posted Image
Yurisistable*Sooyoungster*YoonAddict*Seomate*S<3NE

♛`nonchalant ♛`nonchalant
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 10:21 AM

They will definitely make it BIG! It's now the Girls' Generation ERA already! Korean and Japanese fans are soo lucky! I doubt SNSD will ever debut in SG (due to being a small business market T_T). Anyway, will look foward to their Japanese debut! :D

The Power of 9 Till The End! :D

Posted Image

icy112 icy112
  • Donors
  • 244 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 11:05 AM

Thanks for translating! I have no doubt they will be awesome since they always work so hard for the fans. Yuri's comment is the best :wub:. The 9 of them can do anything! Don't worry Sica, I'm sure people are saying "Right now, it's Girl's Generation!" in Japan already from the excitement of you girls debuting! SNSD hwaitaeng!

Guest_Dandyu-Jeti~Luv_* Guest_Dandyu-Jeti~Luv_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2010 - 11:31 AM

Whew.. reading this makes me half excited and half nervous too. I think I forgot the nervous part because I was too excited but reading this makes me realize that these girls are basically going back to debuting all over again in a whole new territory. Their hearts must be thumping like crazy ^^ Tho honestly I'm not worried that much ^^ With their hard work, professionalism and passion for what they do (as we've seen all this time), I'm somehow quite positive and confident that they'll make it in Japan ^^

Go Soshi! We're with you all the way! ^^

Thanks for translating! 지금은 서녀시대! 앞으로도 서녀시대! 영원히 서녀시대!

sciencedork123 sciencedork123
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2639 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 11:50 AM

Thank you so much for the translation! Cant wait until SNSD debuts in Japan finally! I know they will do awesome, so they dont need to be so nervous! Us SONEs are here to support you guys no matter what! Im kinda glad I learned Japanese in high school now, so I can at least understand some of the stuff they do in Japan! Right now It's Girl's Generation, and it will always be Girl's Generation in my heart! SNSD HWAITING! SNSD always work so hard for everything they do, and this is why I admire them so much! It also helps that they are all so beautiful and cute also!
Posted Image Posted Image

credits: Vtension @ Soshified for icon and banners

As a fanytastics member, I promise to love and cherish all that is pink, To remain secretive with all my dancing mistakes, To outshine others with my aegyo and smiling eyes, And to do everything I can to spread the word about our Brighter than Gems Fany Fany Tiffany! <3

whitney09 whitney09
  • Donors
  • 704 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 12:17 PM

Really excited to see our gals going to debut in Japan....!!!! SNSD hwaiting...!!!!! Hope Sones in Japan will show them their love.... just like we do.... SNSD Hwaitng!!! Saranghae
Now a SONE... Alway a SONE... FOREVER a SONE...

☆geeniyeon☆ ☆geeniyeon☆
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 12:59 PM

I'm feeling the same way as they do. LOL.
I gues that's why SNSD + Fans = ONE. Whatever soshi feels, sones feel it too.
I was kinda nervous for them before, but after reading the japanese celebs' love for our girls, i'm now at ease.
God bless SNSD. :)

Sica will be very happy coz I'm sure they'll hear the japanese fans say "Right now, it's girl' generation". I'm sure snsd will be known as “Korea’s cool girl group”, just like how Yoona want SNSD to be. :)
"But because all of us are in this together, I’m not scared." Yeah. Since u girls are all together and as one, u'll make it a success. :)
Fany and her 'Oh My God'. LOL.
Sunny, SNSD is already becoming ASIA's SNSD. :) And soon, it'll be WORLD's SNSD. haha
I wish SNSD all the best! :)

Right Now, it's SNSD!

thanks for sharing and translating!

Edited by ☆geeniiyeon☆, 24 July 2010 - 01:01 PM.

Posted Image

소녀시대 makes my life complete. Kim Taeyeon is forever my Goddess.

ijoo123 ijoo123
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 01:15 PM

Seems like SNSD is getting great coverage in Japan. Reading all of the translated news about the girls gives me faith in a successful debut. Lets hope the title track will be epic and create a new era for SNSD!

Thanks for translating the article!

TAEYEON-C TAEYEON-C
  • Donors
  • 1727 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 01:16 PM

Thanks for translating!
I'm sure they'll do great in Japan. ;) its like back to Into The New World again! I'm glad this time i'm with them for their debut, heh.
Posted Image
You are the one that
I envisioned in my dreams

Julie_Xiong Julie_Xiong
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 01:51 PM

Unnies!! You don't have to worried about your japanese debut!! think of it as your korean debut!! It'll be full of surprises!! I think your japanese fans are really anticipating it!! For when your venue in France?? lol!!

Edited by Julie_Xiong, 24 July 2010 - 01:51 PM.

오빠~ 사랑해~
<3<3<3

기광 이빠~ 사강해요~
<3<3<3

Posted Image

minifon minifon
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 02:25 PM

I'm feeling of anticipation and nervous too! can't wait for Soshi's debut in Japan! so excited!
I want to know about Soshi's Japanese debut single so badly!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing