Photo

[OTHERS] I'm Writing To Compliment Yuri And Tiffany07.31.10 - Music Core staff member

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
118 replies to this topic
Hyunjin808 Hyunjin808
  • Donors
  • 527 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:16 AM

Posted Image
I'll assume that you've already watched the last broadcast of Music Core a few hours ago;;

Last year, on a very cold day, I first became a staff during the Mucore Jeju Island special and met Tiffany and Yuri

To be honest, since I'm a woman, I normally didn't have a special "wow, they're great" response towards Soshi.

And a few months later, it has completely changed...

Even once in the spring, SM Entertainment had the intent on having them (Tiffany and Yuri) quit but the Music Core PD dissuaded them.

Even the staff refused to let you go and we would've been so disappointed in seeing you leave that we even joked and asked where are you going, just leaving us here? But you've stuck with us until now.

Today, Tiffany and Yuri did a job well done, handwriting letters to all the staff members with each individual's name, even the less important members who just started working recently.

Although it wasn't long, they wrote me this message: ______ unnie, when we first saw you at Jeju Island, you looked really scary but now we've gotten really close, right?.

She must've been busy but Tiffany gave it (the letter) to me herself and left.

Personally, I'm so incredibly touched by how she remembered when I began working...

And today's final appearance...

It wasn't planned for all of SNSD to appear today but the manager called in the morning to arrange this.

He said that since it's their (Tiffany and Yuri) last broadcast, they (SNSD) wants to be with them.

SNSD, seeing you all together sure was pretty.

After the broadcast, they all thanked the staff for taking care of Tiffany and Yuri before leaving.

Although idol fans think they (idols) are pretty and charming, they probably wouldn't know.

What the idols are like, behind the scenes. They are kids that are more than just kind, they're innocent. So please give them a lot of encouragement...

All of Mucore's staff is cheering on SNSD and their Japanese activities!

Posted by Leesn in Tiffany Gallery at DC Inside
Translated by: [email protected]/forums
Original link: [Click]
\Into The New World\

Posted Image
©Jennie

kii-9 kii-9
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:27 AM

omgoshh..cant believe I became teary because of this.. its really touching and I'm beyond happy to see our soshi being appreciated and admired like this. and aigoo..lovely snsd not forgetting to thank everyone :thumbup:

tq music core staffs for loving our snsd~! :D

eh, n thx for translating! ;)

지금은 소녀시대
앞으로도 소녀시대
영원히 소녀시대
Posted Image
Twitter || Tumblr

nurend nurend
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:29 AM

soshi bond is awesome!!!
at first in taeyeon chinchin last broadcast
and now at mucore last broadcast

glad to see more people adore and praise snsd
i guess they who already worked with the girls once really know who soshi are

Posted Image Posted Image

Hayley Hayley
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3051 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:31 AM

Hi, thanks for the translation.
I'm glad this lady mindset of Tiffany and Yuri changed.
I'm sure she was honored to work with them, it's such a great opportunity.
I'm looking forward to SNSD's Japan promotion too.
Hwaiting SNSD!

samw. samw.
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:31 AM

WOW...they are really walking angels...They are just perfect...How can those 9 girls to be so perfect when they are together?...
My heart was itchy when Fany cried...then I start crying when all of them came out...

He said that since it's their (Tiffany and Yuri) last broadcast, they (SNSD) wants to be with them.

When Taengoo left Chin Chin, all 8 girls came despite their busy schedule.
When YulTi left MC, all 7 girls came to support them.
Word can't describe how important they are to each other. Look at what they do, we can feel that they are real.

Soshi Bond is more than real for me.

BTW, happy birthday our mushroom, Fany Fany Tiffany.
Miyoung ah, don't change. We love the way you are.

whyisfirehot whyisfirehot
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:39 AM

this shows the real Fany and Yuri BTS :D
see how humble they are despite being members of one of the top girl groups in Asia.
and of course, the power of nine cannot be underestimated
see how strong their bonds are!
i mean, its hard to get close because 9 is a really large number
but look, they are as close as sisters to one another
SNSD jjang! Forever 9 :D
those standing against SNSD, you can stand till your legs break and Soshi will still be together
Posted Image
Posted Image
Proud to be a BlackSone (:

mat_hi mat_hi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1577 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:41 AM

i DID cry seeing their special stage, i didnt know it would be that sad but, i CRIED
seeing Fany cried and Yuri tried hard to hold her tears but i still saw the tears in her eyes, that scene touched the bottom of my heart and it hurts me alot
the girls are so kind, even with the ones who just have worked with them for days, i can see their pure hearts
Soshi bond ftw~ , Yuri unnie, Fany unnie dont cry!!!!
thanks for the translation!

Edited by mat_hi, 31 July 2010 - 04:46 AM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

sign credit: monkeyjjang & artemis16

Team Y's twitter<--------->My twitter

Ava Bianca Ava Bianca
  • Donors
  • 2778 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:42 AM

He said that since it's their (Tiffany and Yuri) last broadcast, they (SNSD) want to be with them.

"After the broadcast, they all thanked the staff for taking care of Tiffany and Yuri before leaving."

^Oh gosh this is so heartwarming. <333 Gaaahhh SoShi Bond is love. ♥♥♥

I love how the girls are always so nice to the staff members. The PDs,the staff,and the people behind every show adore these girls just as much as we SONEs adore them. :)

Thank you for translating this! This definitely put a smile on my face.
SoShi jjang!!!!!

https://twitter.com/#!/avabianca

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
♡"I can do it!"~Taeyeon♡

“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”-Winnie the Pooh

kath1221 kath1221
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:45 AM

thanks alot for sharing this. my Saturday's will never be the same again. seeing them in MuCore always makes me happy eventhough I couldn't understand a thins they are saying just seeing them doing what they love makes me really really HAPPY. thank you TIFFANY AND YURI for livening our saturdays hope to see you soon. thanks to mbc for giving them a chance to do this. and thanks a lot to the person who wrote this. it means so much to us fans to know what our IDOLS behavior behind the scenes. thanks a lot who translated this.

To SNSD: we will be waiting to see you again performing together. Comeback HEALTHY and HAPPY.
FIGHTING.

CodeLightning CodeLightning
  • Donors
  • 795 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:47 AM

Our girls never forget their manners.
A proper farewell from our best MCs and Soshi themselves, on screen and off screen.
A very kind compliment too, very sincere.

Thanks Rubin :D
Posted Image

snsdazzled snsdazzled
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1166 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:55 AM

oh.my.god.
I'm teary now...
this is so like tae's chinchin last broadcast and sunyul's IY last episode all over again... :crybaby:

never mind! be strong sones! ^_^
their journey is still long.. :D
let's support them forever! yeah!

such a sweet moments.. snsd are there to be with yulti...
kyaa~ ^_^

thanks for translating. :)

Posted Image

violet_ergoproxy violet_ergoproxy
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1473 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:56 AM

this is sad.. it's nice that more people knows our soshi are kind and just Soshhi..
they are not just an idol group.. they're Soshi..
they are not only just beautiful and talented..
but they also have beautiful hearts ..
they don't act nice becuse they're on camera..
Mucore loves them.. the way this unnie described them is so touching..
u dun know someone b4 u really know them..
it's nice that our fany personally handed the letter..
i also read in some fan accounts that..
Fany personally take a photo that is framed by a fan outside..
i cried when fany cried at the end..
she's the type that dun get close to anyone easy..
so seeing her cry makes me feel bad..

Posted Image

SOSHI <3 SONE ~ NOW & FOREVER~

avi : credit to mingying

sig : credit to YooNa_!!!^^

twitter

fayman555 fayman555
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:58 AM

Thanks for translation ^-^

The girls are too kind. And ah... I can't express my feeling... Today Music Core is so impressive.

This will be in my memory forever. I love you , SNSD. And YulTi is the best MC!!!!

supermel supermel
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1099 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:59 AM

i'm so sad that YulTi are quitting Music Core even though it was expected =(
and this really is on of the reasons that I love them so much haha, they are genuinely wonderful, like the writer said, she wasn't inclined to SNSD at first but grew to really like them! Things like these really showcase SNSD!
thanks for the great translations!

Posted Image

지금은 소녀시대 .앞으로도 소녀시대. 영원히 소녀시대.
"The energy they radiate when all the members are together is just beyond anything imaginable."

jylareyl jylareyl
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:00 AM

Thanks for the translation: :thumbup:

It's such a sad thing that YulTi needs to leave Music Core and the fact that they will be leaving Korea and will debut in Japan :crybaby:

Still don't want them to leave Music Core but then again they need to leave or else they will suffer from too much exhaustion going to korea then back again to japan~ I know it's too much for them...

Seeing Tiffany unnie cry as well as Yuri unnie~ i can't help but to cry also...

We all know that the girls really have a big heart all of them that's why we love them

I know also that YULTI will be back next year due to public's demand HAHA!!! SONES let's all demand !!! :thumbup:

True sones wouldn't start a war with other FCs to put their idol into such bad situation like in DC. True sone wouldn't curse bad words to people who dislike their idol. Everyone has different opinions, true Sones accept that. There are definitely haters on every level. SNSD got the brunt of it when they started, but the hate is never gone. Especially when you reach the top, some people will still try to pull you down. But as long as you have those who love you to catch you before you fall and lend a hand to push you back up, it doesn't matter.

Forever9♥

Follow me on Twitter

Cwk Cwk
  • Donors
  • 1131 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:01 AM

Fany is so sweet as usual. Im gonna miss Yulti on MuCore. i know MuCore wont be much of an attraction anymore to me.
i'll miss them. *wipe tears*

thanks for translating (:

Guest_Dandyu-Jeti~Luv_* Guest_Dandyu-Jeti~Luv_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:02 AM

Dabbing tears again.. this just goes to show how great these kids are.. and yes, they're after all still kids.. very very hardworking kids whose hearts are so so kind TT___TT .. the soshi bond is truly amazing.. it wasn't pre-arranged.. the 7 other girls wanna be there for the 2.. just like Taeng's final radio.. TT____TT ...

Unbreakable Soshi Bond

지금은, 앞으로도, 영원히 서녀시대~ !! <3

Bittersweet goodbye.. Goodluck on all Japan activities, girls.. we'll be waiting ^^

Thanks for translating and sharing..

Jessica 4ever!!! Jessica 4ever!!!
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:06 AM

so touching!!! i felt like crying when i saw the last part.. especially when fany cired, it made me very touched..

both of them must hav taken a lot of time of their busy schedules to write all those letters!! especially when they hav to write to each and everyone of their names, and giving it personally..

SNSD have warm, kind, and sweet hearts.. as well as the staff of MUcore.. i hope their activities in Japan becomes a HUGE, AWESOME DAEBAK!!!

SNSD FIGHTING!!! I WILL SUPPORT U ALL THE WAY!!
Posted Image
Posted Image

credit: sayhellotothestars@soshified, TammyTheSunny@soshified,FrozenYentaf@soshified

maya13 maya13
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:13 AM

huhuhu... this is sad and nice at the same time. soshi is really great people that appreciate people...
really sad to see them leave all their show for the japanese activities...
really hoping that all this really worth... wish them a great success ...

overflowing love for jung soo yeon + kwon yu ri

keeper keeper
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:24 AM

It wasn't planned for all of SNSD to appear today but the manager called in the morning to arrange this.

SNSD's wants to be with them :) That is so sweet. These proves how strong and tight there bond is.
It is surely sad to see them leave but we made tons of precious moments right?
Tiffany and Yuri showed their love for the MuCore staff, they are really kind.
Its nice to know that the whole MuCore staff are going to support not just Yul and Fany but SNSD in their Japan activities.
Fighting SNSD and MuCore.

I thank MuCore for taking care of YulTi for more than 1 year :) Thank you for giving us fans a chance to see how great our idols are.

Nine As One

Today, Tomorrow, Forever

Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (01:40:26 PM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:39 AM) 5
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:36 AM) 4
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:34 AM) 3
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:32 AM) 2
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:29 AM) 1