Photo

[OTHER] More messages from Music Core Staffs07.31.10

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
103 replies to this topic
typicalharu typicalharu
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 526 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:37 AM

I was considering to just write this in my Cyworld diary.. but it's a good message, so it should be fine writing here, right?

I've worked for Music Core for about.. half a year.

During that time, many artists debuted and made comebacks...

The food gifts that the fans send the artists..

I think it was only SNSD that personally gave out the food to the staff.

Others usually put out the icebox and are like, 'take some if you want', but SNSD came to us and gave it to us. keke

.. You guys probably know about the broadcasting incident that happened in the beginning of the year for their comeback stage;;

I was one of the staff that almost cried when it happened.

I don't know if you guys saw it, but we were completely prepared with special effects and fonts for the lyrics.

It's impossible to forget Tiffany and 8 of the other girls hopping around shouting, "We're gonna do well!"* while all the staff were very sorry about what happened.

SNSD jjang! keke

For the special MC mics....

Tiffany and Yuri wanted to keep it, but the unnie in charge of the supplies was like, "Don't even dream about it. You guys will be coming back soon, and I don't want to spend more money making another one." So currently, MuCore is keeping it safely.

*If an accident occurs in the beginning of promotion or during M/V filming, it's considered good luck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

From what I know, Tiffany had an IV drip in the morning before the filming a while ago, during 'Oh!' promotions.

During MC cuts, we only showed the top half of them on air, and Yuri was holding tight to Tiffany's hand and they barely made it through.

I remember the staff worrying so much...

The next next day, Tiffany was at MBC for filming a variety show, so I was gonna ask how she felt,

but she came hopping to me, said "Unnie, hi!" and left;;;

I thought she was completely better, but when they came to film again next week, the manager said the girls didn't feel so well --;;

Tiffany said that she made everyone else sick. I guess as girl idols, they get pressured a lot and have a hard time physically...

So that day, the both of them weren't feeling well, but they were more energetic than any other days.

There are one day special MCs that totally change expressions when they're not on air... (but YulTi wasn't like that..)

To let you guys know, next week's special MCs aren't even decided yet.... the staff is as depressed and feels empty as the fans...

Credit: Bestiz 1||2
Translation: typicalharu@soshified.com/forums

Posted Image
๊ทธ๋ž˜๋„ ๋‚œ ๋„ˆ์ฒ˜๋Ÿผ ํ™”์‚ด์€ ์•ˆ ์ ๊ฒŒ

violet_ergoproxy violet_ergoproxy
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1473 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:51 AM

thanks for translating this.. it is nice taht the staff is sad Yulti is leaving..
Snsd personally gave out foods to the staff.. the are so nice..
no wonder i love them.. not a surprise.. the girls work hard even though they are sick..
this year Fany are sick.. yuri too .. lots of them are sick..
but they keep working hard.. they dun want to burden the others..
they are the most humble people i ever see..
no matter how popular r success they have.. they still kept their heads low..
i love these girls.. they have even beautiful hearts
it's sad that they have to leave.. but they will come back better..
the "black out incident" ..lol.. the girls jump around..
they dun want the staff to feel bad.. :thumbup:

Posted Image

SOSHI <3 SONE ~ NOW & FOREVER~

avi : credit to mingying

sig : credit to YooNa_!!!^^

twitter

โ˜†geeniyeonโ˜† โ˜†geeniyeonโ˜†
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:05 AM

That's it. One sentence: SNSD are Good Girls!
they're always misunderstood for being rude, but this. THIS explains everything. SNSD are good!
They are sweet, caring, loving, and kind.
I'll miss YulTi but i know the staffs of MuCore will Double miss em.
It's really hard to let go of those who are kind colleagues like snsd.
I'm glad the staffs acknowledge our girls' kindness. :)
the staff is as depressed and feels empty as the fans... TRUE. So true!
"There are one day special MCs that totally change expressions when they're not on air... (but YulTi wasn't like that..)"
ikr. coz YulTi arent fake. they are really nice off-air and on-air well, not just YulTi but all soshi members. :)

thanks for translating & sharing! :)

Edited by ☆geeniiyeon☆, 31 July 2010 - 10:06 AM.

Posted Image

์†Œ๋…€์‹œ๋Œ€ makes my life complete. Kim Taeyeon is forever my Goddess.

mat_hi mat_hi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1577 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:17 AM

our girls are just so kind and innocent, they treat the others by their hearts, from every good things in the bottom of their hearts, thats so priceless
this translation and the previous one just moved me, they made my eyes teary, the girls had left the good impression in ppl who worked with them, even they felt depress, how can we not being hurt? T.T
i'll cherish their last moments and waiting for their comeback (like Fany said)
thanks for translating!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

sign credit: monkeyjjang & artemis16

Team Y's twitter<--------->My twitter

Jimmy6 Jimmy6
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 1473 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:34 AM

yay! thanks for translating this kelly.
it seems silly, but i'm totally digging all the news, well rather wonderful compliments
of tiffany and yuri. it's rather heartwarming to hear and totally proves out their down-to-earth nature.

hwaiting

shikshinaniganz shikshinaniganz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:37 AM

Yulti is really special to music core..so sad that they are leaving!
If the staff feels sad for them leaving, we sones too feel sad.
Its so nice to know that SNSD gave their food personally, shows how deep their kindness is.
If you see them perform, you say they are nice people..
If you know them personally, i bet you would say they are better.
SNSD isn't just good at performing, they are good at everything..thats why I love them so much

SNSD JJANG!!!!!!!!!!! FIGHTING!!

Good Luck Girls!!

Guest_Dandyu-Jeti~Luv_* Guest_Dandyu-Jeti~Luv_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:38 AM

Wow.. so many things are written in these "simple" words..
How kind and sincere the girls are, personally handing over food to the staff even though they are THE girl group, they stay humble and caring! Even hopping to say "Hi!" ^^
How hardworking they are.. no matter how sick they are, they always stay positive, professional and energetic.. even after an IV drip?! >< I can't even drive to work when my migraine starts to act up.. ><
How true-to-themselves they are.. they dont act different on and off camera.. humble and down to earth..
The Soshi bond.. they support each other..
How positive they are.. even when things go wrong they dont blame the staff but just see the bright side of it, believing it to be good luck :)

Lastly.. if the unnie wont even give them their mics with the conviction and faith that they will come back, and the staff unnie who wrote how empty they all feel now, just like us - the fans - do... then i can't see how anyone can argue about their kind hearts.. they ARE amazing..

this is sad but makes me love the girls more.. <3 YulTi Jjang! ^^ Soshi Jjang! ^^

thank you MuCore staff for writing this.. and thank you typicalharu for translating and sharing it to us ^^

sweetgrlat sweetgrlat
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:42 AM

it's so sad that they're leaving :(
it must've been like a second home for them.

Tiffany and Yuri wanted to keep it, but the unnie in charge of the supplies was like, "Don't even dream about it. You guys will be coming back soon, and I don't want to spend more money making another one." So currently, MuCore is keeping it safely.

haha<3 i hope they do come back :)

During MC cuts, we only showed the top half of them on air, and Yuri was holding tight to Tiffany's hand and they barely made it through.

:( fany-ah, take care of yourself. hwaiting!

the staff is as depressed and feels empty as the fans...

aww :( i'm going to miss yulti as MCs
good luck in japan, girls!

sheekSSICA sheekSSICA
  • Donors
  • 494 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:48 AM

snsd truly have kind hearts. there have been countless times people have written about their generosity
the fact that they hand out the food themselves is really nice.
honestly, if i was one of the staff members, i wouldn't take food from a cooler...
only because i would feel weird taking it from there, even though people offered in the first place
the fact that soshi hands them out means they really care for the staff and wants to share their food.

i really hope they get to use the mics again.
i will miss YulTi as MCs ><

InfiniteLoss InfiniteLoss
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1858 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:18 AM

Aw, the story about Fany getting an IV drip is so scary....
I'm glad she had enough strength to go on with the show.
I'm also glad that the MuCore staff decided to keep their MC
mics, gives the girls a reason to return to MuCore <3

wen91 wen91
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:28 AM

It is good to see them working hard and working well with the staffs. Shows that our girls are people who get along well with co-workers (non- celebrity). Can't bear to see YulTi leave the MC postions. Hope Music Core can find good replacements who can fill YulTi's hole. Hope SNSD will have good rest before debuting in Japan. Gonna miss them in Korea.

chewy23 chewy23
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:30 AM

Even the staffs are so reluctant to let them go. They love YulTi as MC so much <3 I'v always knew the girls r beyond amazing.t story of them getting sick.. T.T kinda makes me sad. Take care girls! &happy bday fany, who meant a lot to us n who meant the world for the girls <3

when 9 is equals to 1

beefhamburger beefhamburger
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1215 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:43 AM

Aww the girls really do have the purest of hearts. They care about everyone and aren't afraid to show it. I love how SNSD can leave such a lasting impression on everyone how Tiffany is one of the most hardworking people ever. Her dedication makes me proud to be her fan. Hopefully she doesn't feel sick anymore.
Thanks for TLing haru!
Posted Image

HelloitsKiki HelloitsKiki
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:45 AM

Awww, the staff must have really loved and cherished Tiffany and Yuri.
They didn't want to let them so, and were worried about their health.
When they didn't give them back their mics because they knew the girls would come back, that was so touching.
I hope the girls feel better soon, and don't worry about Music Core, because they will come back. :)

cedge cedge
  • Media
  • 3268 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:49 AM

Thanks for translating, Kelly~

It's really amazing to see what people who have worked with SNSD actually think of them.

๊ทธ๋ƒฅ ์›ƒ์ž

Twitter

music_lover27 music_lover27
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:50 AM

I love to hear stories of how good and kind our snsd girls are...I'm always proud of them...they respect and take good care of the people around them.. I really hope and pray that they would come back immediately after their soon-to-be successful debut in japan...snsd fighting!!! I want them to be known in the world, not just in asian countries because they are good role models, optimistic and humble people...they deserve the best!!!yulti jjang!!!snsd jjang!!

haru. haru.
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:11 PM

Thanks for translating!

It's really nice to know that the girls are SO nice to everyone. What not to love about them, seriously?

It looks like us SONEs are not the only ones being sad YulTi is leaving as MCs. I guess since they've worked together with the staff for quite a long time, it'd be upsetting if they left.

Anyway, I hope next week, on MBC special, the MCs will still be YulTi, that'd be great!

9RZw1.png

© banner by Evon@ssf || icon by miwa-harmony@lj

CodeLightning CodeLightning
  • Donors
  • 795 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:19 PM

Tiffany and Yuri have done extremely well. I'm proud.
I couldn't ask more as a sone T_T

----

Reading these messages are so heartwarming. All the best to the staff of MuCore! Our girls love you!
Posted Image

sarahbot sarahbot
  • Donors
  • 337 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:20 PM

To let you guys know, next week's special MCs aren't even decided yet.... the staff is as depressed and feels empty as the fans...

omg... tears in my eyes after that last part T_______T
thanks for the TL, Kelly <3

doridorisu doridorisu
  • Donors
  • 752 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:20 PM

tiffany jjang!!
today, is your day <3 rest, relax and love!! yuri too!! make sure tiffany has an awesome day!

we all know you both will be missed by sones, and now we know by many others too, we love you <3 take care, always

"Whatever I say you never misunderstand because you know our true selves. Girls' Generation's journey was not peaceful as you know. There have been difficult times and misunderstandings and you have been supporting us through everything always believing in us. The pink ocean is so beautiful, it is more beautiful than Girls' Generation. We will work hard so that you will be able to tell anyone that you are proud fans of Girls' Generation" - Sooyoung

Official Fan Meeting, September 26th 2010

Now and forever, your wish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night