[FAN ACCNT] Tiffany's Birthday Party08.01.2010

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
132 replies to this topic
hangthienbao hangthienbao
  • Media
  • 1566 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 11:29 PM

Tiffany's Birthday Party fan account 10.08.01

After the staff's announcement Tiffany comes out~ Fany says since it's her birthday she will do the MCing keke Hyoyeon and Sica comes out but they weren't supposed to yet so they go backstage. Tiffany then says "Come out friends~" but we can hear Yoona's signature baby voice "Sireundae~"(I don't want to) then all the members say "Everybody sireundae~" kekeke

All the girls then come out now, they had a shooting and did song recordings too before coming. Sooyoung said how about Taengoo be the MC for a change... then Fany says she just quit Music Core yesterday so she wants to MC... kekeke Taeyeons starts the ceremony
Then Soonkyu says "Taeyeon this is not Chin Chin kekeke"
Taeyeon: "I said don't mention that kekekeke Making me tear up kekeke"
Sunny: "We have become unemployed now, feel so empty TT TT"
Yuri: "Hey I lost two jobs~"
Sunny: "Oh Invincible Youth TT"
Yoona: "Me too me too FO2! I didn't just quit the whole show disappeared!"
What a comedian these girls kekeke

Next the cake comes out and it is a pink cream cake. Fany seemed to realize what will happen and said
"Ahhhh~ It's cream cake~"
Sooyoung: "Fany at least it's pink"
Yuri: "That's right pink pink"
Fany: "Ok... since it's pink."

So they sing the Happy Birthday song but before blowing out the candle Fany stopped everyone and said that besides her this is also the birthday of the whole SNSD, so they sang the song one more time hehehe

Sooyoung told Fany to close her eyes and to make a wish. The fans chanted Tell Me Your Wish hehe. Then Sooyoung quickly creamed Fany when she had her eyes closed kekeke Fany ran away then when she came back Yuri started putting cream on Fany's cheeks, nose, chin...as Fany gave up resisting and just sat there kekeke

Sunny then told Fany to tell her wish, maybe if she wants to revenge Sooyoung, like burying Sooyoung in the cake kekeke and the fans cheered
Then Sooyoung told Sunny "I am too long for that, but I think you are short enough for it" and Sunny did the cheek candy thing ready to pounce on Sooyoung. Then Taeyeon came and told Sunny that they cannot win this situation, oh Dandyu TT kekekeke

Yuri then told Fany that the members have prepared a present for her and Fany has to close her eyes. Fany said no she thought they would cream her again. The members told her no they won't, they will get rid of the cake then. So Sunny dragged the table with cake away and near the stage edge Sunny tripped and fell on her butt. She wasn't hurt but Taengoo said Sunny fell at the exact same spot before keke

So when Fany close her eyes Yuri took out a rubber fish and held it in front of Fany's eyes kekeke. When Fany opened her eyes she yelled "Kyaaaaa!" then ran far away to backstage kekeke Fany came to Taeyeon and whispered something in her ear kekeke. The members kept teasing Fany with the fish and Sica was having fun watching it, So Fany told her "Would you like it if you had cucumber slices on your face?" then Sica was all panicking kekeke Yuri then said "Hmm that's a good idea thanks." kekeke Fany said "Give me that fish!" then I think Sunny or Hyoyeon said "Oh so if we give it to you, you can hold it yourself?" And that made Fany yelp and run away again keke

Sica excitedly told the fans "We have a special MV!!" "It's a 3D MV!!!"
Everyone told her they already know...
Yoong says in her baby voice "Da aneundaeng!"(Everyone knows) kekekeke
Hyoyeon was playing with a mic on Sica's stomache and Sica did stomache waves and they were cracking up keke

Next, fans were asking questions, the first one asked, "Did you get the picture frame yesterday?"
Fany: "Ah yes!
Sunny: "Ok. Next." (Everyone laughs)
Fany: "kekeke please continue~"
Fan: "Are you going to hang it in the dorm?"
Sooyoung: "Fany likes to hang things in her room~"
Fany: "Yes. The pictures and stuff from fans I hang it in my room or..."
Sooyoung: "The fridge!"
Fany: "Yes we put it on the refrigerator. Anything like those give them to me~ It's no use if you give them to others kekeke"

The next was not really a question but the fan gave a word of encouragement, that Sones will always be there for the girls even when they go away to Japan. The girls were moved by those words. Sooyoung said the girls are so thankful, that even whey they go away to Japan the fans don't stop loving them but continue to believe and support them.. she said no matter what other people are like, the fans are always on their side... The girls will do their best in Japan and will come to Korea often hehe Fany tried to joke to Sooyoung something like "What are other people like?" and Sooyoung said in English "I'm serious!" kekekeke

The third person asked what were some memorable gifts and Fany answered she got a pink iPad... she was playing with it until just now keke Also memorable was the espresso machine she said keke

Next person asked if Fany was interested in doing a musical and she said of course. She is even receiving acting lessons these days... But Fany said she will show that next time hehe
Fany: "In one of the acting lessons there's a dialogue I do which goes like 'Ahjussi... then lean on my shoulder'. And I was practicing this line in my room and Hyoyeon overheard it outside and thought I was going out with an ahjussi kekeke"
Sica: "That's what I thought too" keke

Lastly a fan asked Fany to do the Hip Song dance, and even brought a sunglass for it keke
Fany said she wore skirt so she can't.. Taeyeon told her "Hey last time at Seohyun's birthday party you promised that you would do it today!". So Fany said Ah ok I can dance Norajo Curry and did the Curry dance keke Then she gave in and did the Hip Song dance~

The party was now ending, Sooyoung told the fans not to jump ship to other groups keke Next to her Fany and Yoong were dancing missA's BGGG then Sistar... Push Push Baby~ keke
And Fany said "That's right don't jump ship, if you do, I am going to send that fish to you!!"
That made fans yell "Give it to me!" "Me!"
And Fany said "Argh.. you like that thing?" keke

Finally Taeyeon told Fany to say the last words.
Fany: "Uh... Um... I don't know hehe"
Taeyeon: "You can say it in English~ Really~ We'll translate it kekeke"
Sooyoung told Fany something in English but I cannot understand it keke
Fany: "We have prepared a lot for the Japan activity, I mean really a lot~ And we will really try our very best... Please wait for us~"

And everyone ended with Jigeumeun Apeurodo Yungwonhi SNSD~

The girls disappeared behind the stage but Fany didn't leave and continued to wave her hand TT

And outside at the parking lot there were fans who could not get into the birthday party. Tiffany went up to them and they gave her fan letters and presents and she got them all and she talked to them for few minutes before leaving. What an angel...

*all 9 girls were there, including Seohyun(She actually prepared a speech but didn't have chance to tell it)

cr:Judy@sosiz BlessYou@dc 온리탱♡@dc 시카시카해@bestiz 사르르@bestiz
translation: silis7noy2@soompi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I think you guys already know a lot of stories from yesterday’s bday party. Anyway I’ll put my version of fan acc.

I bought wines for bday present, and arrived at SME building about 8pm. Many k-sones were there, I met my fello sones, and we waited about 2.5hours to get in there. It was really hot but I don’t mind, I can wait forever lol

We got inside, and waited 15~20min more. Finally, Tiffany came out with gorgeous dress on. I was a bit surprised, becuz usually the heroine comes out last. From now on, I’ll use my full memory so that I can tell you how the party was. I will translate as much as I can. (* mark means my opinion or explanation.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany: We just came here. Usually heroine comes out last, but this time I am the first! Though today is my bday, I came out first, and I am the mc, too! Girls~ please come to the stage!

Girls: 싫은데~(No, I won’t~)(*If you know Yoona’s wicked “언니~” voice, you might understand this. It was exactly that tone.)

Tiffany: Come on~

Girls: Everybody say “싫은데~” (fans chanted “싫은데~” and other girls appeared to the stage. All 9 girls were there! They all dressed up, and Sunny wore funny sunglasses.)

Sunny: Hey Tiff, you should wear this! (took off her glasses)

Tiffany: No, no it’s okay. I’m good. (Girls gathered and tried to put the glasses on Tiff, and Tiff avoided. Fans chanted “생일빵! 생일빵”. *생일빵 is kind of Korean culture for young people. They hit their friend for bday congratulation.)

Tiffany: I already got it(생일빵) yesterday, guys? Anyway, It’s funny. Glad to see you guys, and I am today’s mc! (laugh) Also, Taeyeon will be co-mcing with me today, and it was very long time since she did it.

Taeng: Give me a cue sheet. I need it.

Others: Just do it, whatever you want.

Taeng: No, I need it. Can’t do without it.

Sooyoung: Is it your first time? Do you really need a cue sheet? (Fans cried “oh~~”)

Taeng: Well, then you do it!

Sooyoung: OK. (turn to Yuri) You lost the job, so I’ll give you a chance!

Yuri: You really give me a chance? (Pretended to cry)

Sunny: Hey, there are more than 1 who lost the job! (Fans laugh)

Yuri: I lost double ㅠㅠ

Taeng: OK girls, let’s greet, as we always did. “안녕하세요, 소녀시대입니다!” (Hello, we are girls generation!) (fans applaud)

Taeng: It’s been a long time to have meeting like this. Let’s tell our fans what we’ve been through recently.

Girls: Did recording, took music video……oh! We took another very special music video, too! (Fans cried)

Yoona: They know everything! (*with her unique wicked voice, and Yuri laughed a bit late)

Girls: (to Yuri) why you react so late?

Taeng: Today is Tiffany’s bday, so there must be a cake, right? (fans cried, and cake came in)

Tiffany: OMG it is cream cake. Who chose this! ㅠㅠ (*apparently, she doesn’t seem like cream cake? I’m not sure.)

Yoona: Though it’s pink, unnie!

Tiffany: OK. I’ll overlook it cause it’s pink. (Hyoyeon acted strangely)

Taeng: Why Hyoyeon? Are you hungry?

Hyoyeon: Yes, I am.

Tiffany: I should stay away from the cake. (*She worried that other girls would put the cake on her face, but…..)

Jessica: Let’s sing! 1,2,3

Everybody: Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Tiffany~ happy birthday to you~

Tiffany: wait wait wait. Let’s do it again. It’s not only my anniversary, but every member’s. (*perhaps she meant 3rd year anniversary of girls generation on 5 Aug, but not totally sure.)

Everybody: Happy bday to you, happy bday to you, happy bday dear girls generation~ happy bday to you~

Girls: Well, you should wish for something. “소원을 말해봐~” (tell me your wish~)

Tiffany: (tried to blow the candle light, and Sooyoung quickly put some cakes on Tiff’s face! Fans cried~)

Sunny: Today is Fany’s bday, so how about making her wish happen? For example, putting some cake on Sooyoung’s face for revenge. (Sooyoung shook her head)

Tiffany: No, my wish was not like that.

Sunny: Oh, was it not? How about burying Soooyoung into the cake then? (Fans applaud)

Sooyoung: No way, I’m too tall to be buried! You would fit cuz you’re short! (*Sunny made her typical facial expression when she got attacked by someone. If you watch invincible youth, you must know it.)

Taeng: (to Sunny) No, we can’t, we can’t. Well, congratulations! You’re now 22 Tiffany. Oh, please stop eating the cake! We have to cut the cake.

Tiffany: OK. Girls, come here we should do it together! (girls gathered, and cut the cake together.)

Sunny: Thank you for coming to our wedding. (fans laugh)

Yuri: (putting more cakes on Fany’s face) Wow this is pretty. It’s red, yellow…..

Tiffany: (cake was all over her face at this time, and she ran away.)

Yuri: Well, Tiffany we prepared a lot of things for you bday.

Tiffany: (seemed frustrated a bit becuz the cake on her face was too much)

Jessica: I think we put too much cake on her. (*Too much? Hello? You already forgot how you treated on your bday Jess? Lol)

Taeng: OK, it’s time for us to make some comments for Tiffany’s bday. Let’s start from the end. (*It was too distracted becuz of the cake thing, so other members didn’t listen to Taeng.)

Sooyoung: Hey girls! You should listen! Taeyeon, please continue. (at that time, Yuri and Jessica helped Tiffany to take the cake off from her face.)

Tifany: Honestly, I would rather come here without making up. (fans laugh)

Yuri: (wiping out the cake from Fany’s face) You look great. Wait, you’re using the tissue with the cake on!

Tiffany: Do not pick my nose! (fans laugh)
Yuri&Jessica;: Wow you’re clean! Now, blow your nose!

Sooyoung: Let’s take the cake out. I’m nervous. (*apparently, she was afraid of Tiffany’s revenge lol)

Taeng: OK, it seems fany’s face is clean now, so let’s make some comments for Tiffany.(*a.k.a. “오글타임” which means “cheesiness time”)

Tiffany: Let’s make it short and impressive. I’m not in the mood for cheesiness today.

Jessica: 생일축하해~(Happy birthday!~) (she made heart sign with her hands, and fans cried)

Sooyoung: 생축! (*It’s like “HB!”, which abbreviates “Happy Birthday”) (fans laugh)

Yoona: 축! (*it’s like “H”, which abbreviates “Happy”) (fans laugh louder)

Tiffany: Do it again!

Yoona: 축축!(*it’s like “HH”) (fans laugh more)

Tiffany: Well, ok. The last person should speak longer.

Yuri: 완생축!(*it’s like “HHB”, which abbreviates “Happy Happy Birthday” (fans continue laughing)

Sunny: 경축!(*it’s like “Congrats!”)

Tiffany: What is “경축?” (*it’s not a difficult word, but it’s not a usual life word, either. That’s why fany doesn’t know the meaning of it.)

Girls: (all laughing with fans)

Tiffany: Well, please use some words which fit for broadcasting!

Jessica: There is no camera here so we don’t have to worry about it!
Hyoyeon: 졸축! (*it’s kind of Korean slang attached word. I’ll skip this part. ^^)

Girls: Ah~~~~(with fans)

Seohyun: Do I have to make a short one?

Tiffany: No, you can make it longer. Please do it.

Seohyun: (with some hesitation) 축생일! (*it’s like “H-birthday”) , no no I’ll do another one. (*but she was ignored this time ㅜㅜ)

Yoona: Taeyeon unnie has won! (*the prize for speaking longer version)

Tiffany: Wow, it’s Taeyeon! I’m expecting a big one! (laugh)

Yoona: You should speak long.

Taeyeon: A long one? I prepared a short one.

Sooyoung: You did? Then do it. If it’s good, then you don’t have to do the long one.

Taeyeon: 개축! (*it’s also a Korean slang attached word.) (fans got crazy, and chanted “김태연! 김태연!)

Yuri: So it’s over?

Taeng: You know, if we do making a congratulation comment seriously, then it would be too long, right?

Tiffany: I don’t mind, though.

Yuri: Though we made short comments for Tiffany, we prepared a gift for her with our hearts. (fans applaud) Tiffany, close your eyes. You should.
Tiffany: It’s a bug, right?

Girls: No, it’s not. (Tiffany was still wondering it might harm her.)

Yuri: OK, if you don’t believe us, and then take this cake away. Or you don’t have to do it here. We can give you the gift at home.

Sunny: (while she pulled the cake table to get it out, she fell down.) Ouch!

Girls: Is cake OK? (fans laugh)

Taeng: Actually, Sunny has fallen down here once before, and she did it again. Is it a set-up?

Tiffany: (to Yuri) don’t do it!

Yuri: No, it’s not like that. Well, ok. We’ll do it after the party is over. (fans groaned)

Girls: (to Yuri) What are you going to do? Kissing her?

Yuri: No.

Sooyoung: Well, then do it later. (fans groaned again)

Tiffany: OK, do it now.

Yuri: OK, then….

Tiffany: wait wait wait!!

Yuri: (acted like she was frustrated) Hey, you do not aware of the truth! Why?

Taeng: Are you guys playing some kind of drama here?

Tiffany: (gave up and closed her eyes)

Yuri: OK fans, when I give her a present, please sing happy birthday song together. 1,2,3!

Girls: (sang happy bday song with fans.)

Yuri: (showed mackerel toy in front of Tiffany’s eyes. Tiffany screamed like hell and ran away.)

Taeng: Tiffany does hate fish!

Girls: especially its eyes!

Yuri: Tiffany really likes fish. (sarcastically)

Tiffany: I’m irritated. (almost crying and hiding)

Taeng: Out manager oppa gave it to us.

Sooyoung: Tiffany, we’ll give you snowcooling pass for special present.

Yuri: Hey, it’s not here now. Come here.

Tiffany: No!(still hiding)

Girls: OK, we’ll get rid of it from here.

Taeng: It is just a joke. Tonight’s heroine Ms Tiffany, please come here.

Girls: Oh no, she is crying!

Yuri: It’s so touching, isn’t it? (fans laugh)

Taeng: Ok ok. Tiffany, let’s give your thoughts for today’s party. I should follow my cue sheet.

Tiffany: What? (hugged Taeng and told something secretly directly to her left ear.) (to fans) No, it’s a secret thing. (fans groaned)

Sooyoung: She said “I’m upset because I’m too happy now.” (fans laugh)
Yuri: Anyway, congrats Tiffany.

Tiffany: (coughing) Thanks, though I don’t like it. (moving away from Yuri) (to fans) Do I look pitiful? (fans laugh)

Sooyoung: Fany is cleaning up the stage right now.

Tiffany: (to Jessica) Imagine if someone put cucumbers to your face.

Yuri: Thanks for the good idea, Tiff. (fans laugh)

Girls: Anyway, make some comments, Tiff.

Tiffany: What comments? (seemed annoying still)

Girls: To the fans who attended today.

Tiffany: Ah, that one?

Sooyoung: You can talk to us later, so this time talk to our fans.

Girls: Yes, you got a lot of presents from them, too.

Tiffany: Well…..OH MY GOD!! (*she found out the fish toy was on her right side.)

Tiffany: No….I can see it because I’m wearing contact lens right now.

Tiffany: I can’t believe it’s my bday again. (to girls) don’t do it please! (to fans) Thank you so much. And I can see some familiar faces here. (she waved her hands to fans) Glad to see you again. We’re going to Japan…well it’s not that we’re leaving cuz we’re be coming and going, but anyway we had talked to each other and we’re gonna do our best to succeed in Japan. All I can tell you is, we really are gonna do our best and we won’t disappoint you. Thanks for coming to our bday party every time so that we can have fun. Thank you. (fans applaud)

Taeng: Thanks for your comment, Tiffany. Now it’s time for a special event for fans here. You know what we do.

Tiffany: (stairing fish toy and said) I want to burn it. I got stress becuz of it. I can’t even eat anchovy. (fans laugh)

Taeng: Could somebody please bring the table in? (suddenly, Mr. Shim Jae Won came in)

Yoona: Oh, It’s Jae Won oppa! (fans cried)

Girls: He is our choreographer. He also did SHINee’s, too.

Tiffany: Please give SHINee a good support. Oh, don’t forget BoA unnie! You guys know I really love her…..

Sunny: (took Jae Won’s shoo and show him)

Jae Won: No, it’s my shoo! (Rino came in)

Jessica: Rino!

Girls: Rino! (fans cried)

Girls: 소원을 말해봐! Oh! Oh Oh Oh! (*Rino is a choreographer of those songs)

Taeng: Ok, Tiffany will draw 3 fans and give them her signed photograph.

Tiffany: (tried to draw from the box, and Hyoyeon put the fish toy on her head and slowly walked to the left side of Tiffany. Tiffany found her.)

Tiffany: No~

Tiffany: XX, XX, and XX congratulations!

Taeng: 2 females, and 1 male!

Sunny: (showed the fish toy to Tiffany again)

Tiffany: Argh!!!

Sunny: Ok, ok. We will stop really.

Jessica: Hey, give it to me!

Tiffany: Please stop! (Almost crying)

Yuri: (to Jessica) Oh, you can touch it then? (Jessica ran away, and one of the girls put the toy into the pocket of the fan who’s waiting to get the signed photo from Tiffany)

Tiffany: (found out a toy inside the fan’s pocket.) Could you please take that out?

Yuri: No, no it’s out manager oppa’s. I’ll keep it here safe.

Sunny: (to the fan) What’s your name? (fan replied) oh, it’s a pretty name!

Tiffany: (gave the fan a signed photo)

Sunny: (to the 2nd fan) What’s your name? (fan replied) Wow, it means high and blue?

Girls: High and blue?

Sooyoung & Yoona: (with a wicked voice) “오월은 푸르구나 우리들은 자란다~오늘은 어린이날 우리들 세상~” (*it’s children’s day song, and its lyric includes “blue”, that’s why girls sang the song.) (fans laugh)

Tiffany: (got the present from the fan and hugged her. Fan cried)

Yuri: (to the fan) I envy you! (to Tiffany) please give me a hug, too! (Tiffany ignored)

Tiffany: (gave signed photo to male fan) Thank you~ (and she hugged him. Fans cried louder.)

Tiffany: Whew, I’m breaking out in a cold sweat.

Yuri: Please give me a hug, too!

Tiffany: Yuri, please! You already got strike 2!

Yuri: Yeah, nice~(she said in English)

Taeng: Actually, according to the cue sheet, today’s schedule is done. (fans groaned)

Tiffany: Really? (fans chanted “question time!”)

Taeng: Well, I doubt we can get some questions because it’s too annoying right now.

Tiffany: Who brought that fish toy here? (She suddenly screamed gain.)

Sooyoung: No, Tiffany. There is no fish. Calm down. I swear to god.

Tiffany: It’s only you who swore.

Sooyoung: Well, you’re right.

Girls: We swear, too.

Tiffany: So, it’s a question time, right?

Taeng: Oh, you can get some questions? Shall we do it? (fans applaud)

Taeng: Ok then we’ll take 3 questions. 1,2,3!

Tiffany: Um, you!

Fan: Did you get the album that I gave you yesterday?

Tiffany: Ah….yes yes I got it.

Fan: You did?

Tiffany: Yes, thank you very much.

Sunny: That’s it? Ok, next! (fans laugh)

Tiffany: Hey!

Girls: Wait, that boy is cute. He is our style. Let him talk more.

Yuri: Be a couple! Be a couple!

Taeng: He really is our type of cute boy.

Fan: Are you gonna hang the album on your room then? (with cheesy voice)

Yoona: No, no it can’t be. You’re acting too cute, so no! (fans laugh) (*honestly, I really loved this part. That boy was so cheesy that I couldn’t stand him. Score 1 for Yoona!)

Tiffany: Well, if you do it more then maybe Yoona will punch you. (laugh)

Sooyoung: Tiffany really likes to hang something on the wall. When fans gave Tiffany some pictures, she hang them on the wall of her room, or of refrigerator. It’s like photo wall.

Tiffany: Yeah, so give me all the pictures. Don’t give them to these girls. It’s useless. (laugh)

Sunny: You know, I only hang my pictures!

Sooyoung: Ok, next question? 1,2,3!

Fan: Though it’s not question….

Sunny: It’s not a question? No, you’re out! (fans laugh)

Tiffany: (to Sunny) Come on!

Taeng: Well, it’s a very rare chance, so…..

Sunny: No, I’m just kidding. Go ahead.

Fan: When you go to Japan, don’t think you girls are alone. Remember we’re here. (fans applaud)

Sooyoung: (to Sunny) We almost missed that precious word because of you!

Sunny: Well, anyway it’s not a question, right?

Sooyoung: Ah thank you so much, though.

Tiffany: Yes, thank you. And do not cheat when we’re not here! If you do, I’ll throw that fish to you. (fans laugh) What? You actually like the fish? (fans laugh again)

Sooyoung: Ok, last question?

Fan: You got a lot of gifts from fans. What is the most impressive thing for you?

Tiffany: Well, impressive….before I came here I was playing I-Pad. The important point is, it is pink!. Most impressive one was……

Fan(that cute boy): Album! Album!

Yoona: I said don’t act like you’re cute! (fans laugh)

Tiffany: Ah, I remember. I got espresso machine.

Girls: Really? Yeah baby!

Sooyoung: But you don’t have coffee?

Tiffany: Not now, cause I bought it myself. (laugh)
Sooyoung: Ok, last question, for real!

Fan: Sing a song for us! (fans cried and chanted “Hip song! Hip song!”)

Tiffany: Tonight I didn’t wear trousers so…..

Taeng: Yeah, hip song needs your legs to be shown.

Sunny: Well, Tiffany has said she’d gonna show it to us at our(Sunny & Yoona) birthday party. (*she did say, actually. ^^)

Tiffany: I practiced new 개인기(*which means a kind of individual performance, especially funny ones), so I’ll show it to you. (fans still chanting hip song)

Tiffany: No, it’s impossible.

Yoona: Do hip song, and show us the new one, then.

Tiffany: I practiced “Curry”, too. (*Curry is Korean group Norazo’s new song.)

Sunny: (sang Curry, Tiffany danced. Fans applaud, and they still chanted hip song)

Tiffany: Oh my…..

Girls: (sang hip song, and though she hesitated a bit, Tiffany danced. Of course fan cried)

Tiffany: And this is the finish! “오늘도~” (*it might be Tiffany’s new 개인기, but honestly I have no idea what that is lol)

Tiffany: This must be kept secret! If you put it somewhere, then…..(*sorry Tiff, but I did lol)

Taeng: So the questions are done?

Sooyoung: I guess so.
Taeng: I think 2 of them were not questions, though.

Tiffany: Agree.

Sunny: Well, then shall we take one last question and wrap this thing up?

Sooyoung: Ok, if anybody has a real question to ask, raise your hand!

Fan: If you get the chance, do you want to play musical role?

Tiffany: Absolutely. (fans cried)

Sooyoung: Tiffany is actually practicing! Show it to us! (Fans applaud)

Tiffany: What? Well…..

Girls: Ok, forget it. (laugh)

Tiffany: I started acting lessons recently. Personally I’m training very hard. My part is like this. “아저씨도 나한테 기대면 되잖아.” (You can lean on me, Ajussi - *heck, this is a really bad translation I know. Sorry for that, but it’s very hard to translate the nuance.) It can be heard outside, so members thought I was dating married man. (laugh)

Hyoyeon: I thought Tiffany was dating Ajussi. (laugh)

Taeng: Show it to us, then. (fans applaud)

Tiffany: Well, there is no Ajussi here. (*Here, I almost raised my hand and tell Tiffany you can use me as a partner. Though I couldn’t ㅠㅠ)

Yoona: Manager oppa, come here and be Ajussi!

Tiffany: No. Well, I will practice harder and show you someday. (fans applaud)

Taeng: Ok, so we got the questions from fans, too.

Yoona: Is this 친친? (*Do I have to explain what 친친 is? I doubt it. ^^)

Taeng: Huh? (fans groaned)

Yuri: Please don’t, we feel empty.

Taeng: (to Yoona) I said do not talk about 친친! (pretended to cry)

Sooyoung: We lost our jobs!

Yoona: I got cut, too!

Taeng: Tonight, we will….(Sunny interrupted)

Sunny: 청춘불패! (Invincible Youth!) (fans laugh)

Sunny: I feel sick suddenly.

Girls: Go ahead, Taeyeon.

Taeng: Ok, but I forgot what I just said.

Girls: Tonight!

Taeng: Yes, tonight! Please do not interrupt me! Tonight, we have plan to eat something delicious, talk, and have good times. We are going to overseas, so I think the most important thing is being healthy. We will take care of out health for Japanese activity so keep supporting us. We’re going, but not leaving completely becuz we will be coming and going. Well, Tiffany will finish the talk.

Tiffany: Why me? I talked a lot.

Taeng: Because you’re today’s heroine!

Tiffany: Um…now I feel like this is my bday though it’s almost over. Um….I don’t know. (*she said this in English, and she said it many times since then)
Girls: You can say it in English! (Girls made joke with some English, especially Sooyoung and Sunny.)

Sooyoung: Whatever you can say. We can translate. (*She said in English, and I was a bit surprised cause her pronunciation was quite good. She definitely improved her English since that Factory Girl New York episode lol)

Tiffany: I’m sad, but happy. (*In English)

Sooyoung: haha she said she is happy and sad. (fans laugh)

Tiffany: Our debut anniversary is near, and I’m glad we can be together like this. Just, think as we’re not leaving. Wherever we go, we are noisy because we have many members (laugh). We’ll try to be noisy in a good way, and let you know the good things as much as we can. Thank you. Now, you guys 마무리! (finish)

Sooyoung: Thank you so much again. We’re going to overseas soon. We did interviews with magazines today, and I felt the difference between fans and publics. Whatever we did, fans do not think like “What’s wrong with them? I don’t care about them anymore.”, but publics do. Fans are different. (Girls made funny impression, and Sooyoung said “I’m serious” in English.)

Tiffany: Yes, she is going to overseas. (fans laugh)

Sooyoung: Well, I think fans are the ones who do not leave us whatever happens. That’s why we don’t worry. Even though we don’t do well in Japan, we believe you fans will stand still and support us. Like you believe us to do well in Japan, we also do not worry that you guys will leave us. (she pretended to cry with joke. Fans laugh)

Sooyoung: I know there are many good girls group now, but I believe you guys will not leave for them. (Fans yelled “We won’t!”)

Yoona: It feels like, we are men who leave for military services with our girlfriends left behind. (Girls agreed)

Girls: So don’t cheat! (fans laugh)
Sooyoung: Ok, let’s finish like we always did. 1,2,3

Everyone: 지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!

-Fin-

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa, this is long. Hopefully you guys enjoy it.

Remember, due to my short memory and lack of translating skill, some words might be wrong or misguided. If you have any experience with translation, you must know how hard to translate the nuance of the words. I don’t think I fully succeeded, either. So please don’t say “According to this fan acc, A said this and that so A must be bad.” or something like that. It’s not what I intended for.

Thank you.

credit: itnw0628@twitter (posted by Equator@soompi)

Note: itnw0628's fanaccnt was actually in English, but since i think it's easier to read both fanaccounts at the same time, i just put this here. if mods want to edit this, pls go ahead. thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

other short fanaccounts posted by BabyPrincess (post #4) --> http://soshified.com...ost__p__2753098

As a Sooyoungster,I promise to cherish and love the Shikshin goddess, to feed the shikshin whenever she is hungry, to eat as much as I want despite what others say, I will be the Shikshin's source of energy and happiness.

As a GorJess Spazzer, I'll make sure cucumbers will cease to exist, practice how to do a dolphin squeal-like scream, sleep whenever there's an opportunity; if there isn't then resort to day-dreaming, hold my chopsticks in a very odd way, wear Abercrombie and Fitch as much as possible, and learn my English badly so I'll receive scolding from my lovely Sica. ♥

11abysooyoung.jpg3556121121.pngsica6stefa.png

Cr: 11abysooyoung & SteFa

byun4yul byun4yul
  • Donors
  • 174 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 11:40 PM

yayyyy!! first!!!

TiffanyJjang TiffanyJjang TiffanyJjang TiffanyJjang TiffanyJjang TiffanyJjang TiffanyJjang TiffanyJjang TiffanyJjang TiffanyJjang

P.S I'll edit this once I've done reading this entry.. lol

Posted Image
cr. 김태봉

twitter tumblr youtube

TK TK
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1327 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 11:46 PM

hahahaha i already read this before from itnw0628 s' twitter ^^ lol through that i could totally imagine what had happened ^^ hahaahah thnx for compiling together. i seemed as though taeyeon wanted to leave as soon as possible lol probably wanting to get to the real party at home >< taeny action ^^ hahaahah
now time to think of something to give to tiff so she can han git on the wall.
maybe like a picture of my face or something ^^ ahahahaha

"Let's do a kiss of love." - Yuri

Posted Image

----------------------____________매일매일 써니데이...______________----------------------
we're nothing without 9

whyFanywhy whyFanywhy
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1413 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 11:46 PM

Love the fan accounts! Thank you hangthienbao for compiling them all! Thanks to silis@soompi and itnw@twitter!

I can spazz forever about the things written in this fan accounts, there are so much love and funny things I would like to comment about but like I said I can go on spazzing forever when it comes to Soshi.

So all I have to say is... SONEs = SNSD's Girlfriends. :lolol:

I compiled more fan accounts I got from Twitter... from @omona & @WINFRAHOPREY
its basically the same, but anyway... I know SONES love different versions of Fan accounts. :laugh:

Taeny hold hands and mc-ing together. (Y)

Yuri put the cakes cream all over her face

fany didn't want to close her eyes cause she said she knew they were going to prank her with something she thought it would be fake bugs

yuri told her they weren't going to so she believed her then they brought out a fake fish and she freaked out lol

sooyoung put fanys face in the cake when she had her eyes closed and making a wish~ then yuri smeared the cakes cream all over her face

yuri said something like you look cute like that so fany gave her a fake smile lol

fany said she doesn't like cheesiness so don't put it in your speech someone said but you are full of it? i guess like shes the most cheesy

fany said she made a promise for everyone and people started to laugh

she said she worked really hard on it then she did the hip hop song but she only did it for like half a minute

fany said she really wanted to act and she was jealous of the ones who have done musicals she really wants to be in one
so she has been taking acting lessons to improve

apparently their japanese is really good ^^ they sang some near the ending

tiffany was excited cause the cake was pink keke surprise surprise

fany said cause of her outfit she didn't do hip hop song more

I think Fany will forever be bullied by soshi haha

fany said she hates cheesiness and told the girls to keep their wishes short. so everyone went like "happy", "birthday", "celebrate" LOL

when fany saw the fish she screamed and ran to hug the wall hahaha. apparently she hates fish as much as sica hates cucumbers

yoonfany danced to sista's (sister? idk) song <33

This one is from Yurui@twitter, Screencaps by silent_scream@soompi (THANKS!)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

But as what Taeyeon said... the REAL party will begin at HOME... :whistle:

Edited by BabyPrincess, 02 August 2010 - 12:05 AM.

iB4YQIX5uBhkk.png

Icon: miwa-harmony Sig: Obelisk

pamdiana12 pamdiana12
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 417 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 11:48 PM

LOL i actually read the whole thing for 3 mins.
I really wish I was there, sounds like everyone had great fun even the SONEs outside..
Tiffany is so sweet, but we all know that, LOL.
HAPPY HAPPY BDAY again fany fany TIFFANY.!!!! :laugh:

qCMRyr6.pngvaEQacn.png            

ADPksoy.gif
cre:#SoShi SONE@SSF, sskeychain Twitter: @heyitspam1292 Facebook: 팜소원
YongSeo & JaDine, OJD <3

sammeh sammeh
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 11:52 PM

ohh myy, what a long post, i reaallly reallyy am amazed at how well you sones memorize things, even translating it to english! appreciate it and well done!
TaeNyYoonYulSicSunHyoYoongHyun POWER OF 9!

elisak3 elisak3
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 11:54 PM

kyaaaa ! snsd such angels. happy birthday tiffany, again :)

hope you guys do well in japan !
i'll support you ALL THE WAAAY ! :D

9irls 9eneration
지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!
taeyeon.jessica.sunny.tiffany.hyoyeon.yuri.sooyoung.yoona.seohyun

Posted Image

---xSONGYU:D ---xSONGYU:D
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

haha, sunny is like so funny as usual.
no doubt she's the gag-dol.
Happy birthday tiffany. (again).
hope you enjoyed your party!

Posted Image Posted Image

adh adh
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1106 posts

Nice fan account!!
I love how Taeny and Yulsic interact between four of them.. LOL!!
Anyway, Happy birthday my dear, Tiffany!!
Good luck for all 9 of you in Japan and we will wait for your return!!
I love how the girls keep teasing and interact between all of them..
Hope someday I can meet all nine of them together.. LOL!!

debang debang
  • Donors
  • 149 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 11:55 PM

awwww~
we lOve you fany unnie!!!!
i hope that fany had a great party there! :D
and i hope all of snsd won't be too stressed out by their japan promotions!
SNSD is so funny!

29z91sj.jpg
^thanks Drew for the siggy.

violet_ergoproxy violet_ergoproxy
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1473 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:02 AM

i ended up readint the whole thing.. yay.. the birthday party is fun.. :woot:
yoona's baby voice is so random... they are so hyper yesterday...
sunny and yuri keep playing around.. maknae doesn't play much..
is this even a birthday part.. lol :laugh:
feel like i'm having a sleepover at snsd's dorm..
they are having a good time playing around.. joking with fans..
yay.. cakes on fany's face is a win.. my fav. part..
owh.. just knew that fany's dislike fish.. me too.. i dun really like them..
feel bad eating them ..soo young has improved her englsih..
wow.. i wish i ocud hear it.. :crybaby:
lol.. at the jobless jokes.. they are really jobless now..
it's weird that the birthday girl are the mc..
fany probably miss her MC job..taeyeon miss chin2.. lol.. owh how i wish i was there..
i probably rofl.. :lolol:
it's nice that teh yhave a good time.. don't worry..
we,sones promise never to cheat.. i maybe like otehr group but my num1 are still snsd.. i love SNSD..forever... goodluck in JApan..!! :thumbup:

right now,its SNSD.. tommorow and forever...

thanks for translating this... very very much.. :clap:

Posted Image

SOSHI <3 SONE ~ NOW & FOREVER~

avi : credit to mingying

sig : credit to YooNa_!!!^^

twitter

ivycloud ivycloud
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:05 AM

holy... how awesome!!! i wish i'm there. and i wish i'm korean. but.. TT__TT
you're so lucky can be there and enjoying the party. hah. they all looks so happy( of course that's fany's birthday) lol
Glad to hear they all enjoyed it.
and Thank you very much for sharing your experience at least we know what happend there at last night :)
*still reading because very very long fan account lol* :D

Guest_Dandyu-Jeti~Luv_* Guest_Dandyu-Jeti~Luv_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:14 AM

Thank you so much! I've been waiting for this since yesterday ^^ loving the fact that they were all there and that Fany has a good (tho a bit annoying) time ^^ hahaha.. the fish thing.. hilarious ^^ We'll always be here for them no matter where they go.. hope they will take over Japan ^^
and so heartwarming to see that they truly love their shows that it's not only us fans who are sad that they left, but they too are sad coz they had to leave ^^

Thanks for translation & posting ^^

☆geeniyeon☆ ☆geeniyeon☆
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:16 AM

"Then Soonkyu says "Taeyeon this is not Chin Chin kekeke"

LOL. They were really affected.. Dont worry, you'll get more shows when you get back to korea after Japan debut. :)

It's great that SNSD was able to reunite with fans and say some grateful words. I admire them for loving sones and sones for loving snsd.
They really had fun. Fans who attended that are so lucky. :D
Dont worry girls. We, sones, will never leave u! I wont cheat on you. I wont replace u, SNSD!
So many SunYeon and YulTi moments here. :D
Sooyoung mustve studied english really well. Well, maybe they all did.

Happy Bday Fany Fany Tiffany!

Thanks for sharing! :)

Posted Image

소녀시대 makes my life complete. Kim Taeyeon is forever my Goddess.

venice choo venice choo
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:24 AM

the cheesy talks are kinda hard to understand XD it kinda different from the other girls',maybe because fany didnt like cheesiness,glad that they are having good time,cant wait for their japanese debut =)

x_SMiLE x_SMiLE
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:39 AM

Haha, the girls are so funny.
Aww, poor Seobaby; she didn't get a chance to say her speech :(
Sooyoung & Sunny: "I’m too tall to be buried! You would fit cuz you’re short!"
Ahahaha, I should use that line, since Soo & I are around the same height, keke.

Happy Birthday Tiffany! ^^

Thanks for the translations

Posted Image

Mary Rose Mary Rose
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:39 AM

Thank for Sharing.....
Ever if I'm not in Korea I feel I'm part of that.....

Thank for translate it......

Neea Neea
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:44 AM

"Then Soonkyu says "Taeyeon this is not Chin Chin kekeke"

Hey, at least they can joke about it. This girls aren't normal, are they? lol
I'm glad the 9 of them were there! Even if it seems that Maknae and Hyo didn't say much. I hope the korean fans do wait for them.

Taeganger*Gorjess Spazzer*SunShiner*Fanytastic*Hyohunnie
Posted Image
Yurisistable*Sooyoungster*YoonAddict*Seomate*S<3NE

glenglen glenglen
  • Donors
  • 329 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:52 AM

i enjoyed reading this, thank you :)

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5-6

doridorisu doridorisu
  • Donors
  • 752 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 01:05 AM

fan accounts are awesome XD!! i can read 10 accounts of the same event because its nice to hear what they think of it ^^ i can almost see myself there hehe.
So glad the girls know we're there supporting while others arent :D
but i'll apologize in advance because i do love other groups too T.T! mianhe!! i'll still be faithful and loyal XD

"Whatever I say you never misunderstand because you know our true selves. Girls' Generation's journey was not peaceful as you know. There have been difficult times and misunderstandings and you have been supporting us through everything always believing in us. The pink ocean is so beautiful, it is more beautiful than Girls' Generation. We will work hard so that you will be able to tell anyone that you are proud fans of Girls' Generation" - Sooyoung

Official Fan Meeting, September 26th 2010

Now and forever, your wish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night