Photo

[FAN ACCNT] 05.16.2010 Sunny and Yoona's Birthday PartyHappy Birthday to our Soonkyu and Deery Yoona ^^

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
179 replies to this topic
hangthienbao hangthienbao
  • Media
  • 1566 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:22 PM

10.05.16 Sunny and Yoona's Birthday Party fan account

The Birthday Party today was really special all nine girls were there ^^
In general very chaotic today, when a member is talking some other members always playing around who are the fans supposed to watch kekekeke

The girls appear, initially only eight members without Hyoyeon, they tell us they went to see the Taengsical. The MCs for birthday parties were always Sunny or Sooyoung but today Yuri suddenly introduced Seohyun as the MC. The unnies called her the "Next generation MC Seo Juhyun!". Seohyun was confused but proceeded to do her MC job, she was a little bumbling but she was fine kekeke

Then Hyoyeon came out with the two birthday cakes and Sunny and Yoona do their wishing and everyone sing the song. The firecrackers scare Sica and Sunny is covering her ears then Fany came to her and caressed Sunny's back... Then Yoona being quick-witted takes her cake and runs away kekeke Meanwhile Sica already put cream on Sunny's face!!! Then the battle of cream started kekekeke
Maknae with cream in her hand chases Yoona around going "Unnieeeee!!!" and they run three laps around the stage kekeke . Sica says "Hey don't you remember what you did to me on my birthday?" and chases Yoona too. Yoona hides behind the stage and doesn't come out so Sooyoung told her to come out don't worry they won't cream her no more kekeke Really? says Yoona and comes out and Sooyoung was hiding cream in her other hand and succeeds in creaming Yoona kekekekeke We were cracking up kekeke Yoona chases Sica for revenge creaming, total chaos kekeke The battle ends and Yoona and Sunny look at each other and wipe the cream off each other's faces kekeke Yoona cleaned Sica's face too.

Then it's time for the members to take turn and say something to the birthday girls and first Sooyoung starts with Sunny and Sunny does aegyo.
Sooyoung: "kekeke you are cute~ Sunny... Sunny unnie~... Unnie~~" (Here Sooyoung imitates Yoona's unnie sound that Fany hates keke)
Sunny : *makes nauseated motion*
Sooyoung: "Really I want to call Sunny unnie she is very mature you all know that right? When we gather to make decisions Sunny often leads us she is indispensable for out team. Because she joined us last I sometimes imagine how unfortunate it would have been if Sunny wasn't with us. And Sunny played big role to give us SNSD a cute image keke"
Sunny: *continues nauseated motion*
Sooyoung: "Keke you stop with that thing now, dont dress up like a girl and do that kind of thing keke... And when I saw Sunny for the first time I was worrying a lot because other members we were together for like three years already and wondered if Sunny can adjust with us. But now she feels like a ten year long pal to us. I don't know why we even had to worry about anything we share so much things and it's like Sunny is a pile of luck to us. She completes us she has that something... SNSD without Sunny is like a donut without the hole! We are always grateful let's continue to do it together, Happy birthday and I love you."
Sooyoung: "And Yoona... I am always so sorry, hehehe... Unnie is... Uh I'm not exactly sure what I am to Yoona..."
Yoona: "Unnie you are my unnie~"
Sooyoung: "I don't know if I should be a friend or unnie to her I am always sorry I cannot be of much help to her... I want to continue to have lots of talk with Yoona, get closer and find out what I can be to her. Yoona unlike her looks she is so easy-going and her personality is like a mischievous boy but many times she says touching words and her inside is so gentle, and has lots of tears. So I want to protect her like a donsaeng but she is only three months younger kekeke Yoona is our forever center. We love her so much and so grateful... Yoona grow your hair so that you can regain your center position kekeke I am joiking kekeke So pretty Yoona... LIke what I said to Sunny she is indispensable I don't know what we would do without you Yoona I love you."

Hyoyeon: "Sunny and Yoona are the members I really love ~"
Fans: "What about other members??? Kekeke other members?"
Hyoyeon: "Kekeke I love everyone, personally I have been talking with Sunny and Yoona a lot lately. I think we got even closer so I am so happy. And I've been hanging around with Yoona a lot these days so other members seem jealous kekeke. I've been having many conversations with her it is really nice... Sunny and Yoona Happy birthday, and let's have even more talks in the future. I love you~"

Taeyeon: "Like Sooyoung said the two members Sunny and Yoona are the crucial ones that made SNSD's image. And Yoona was my roommate and Sunny is my roommate now... "
At that point Fany was pointing to herself saying "What about me? Me? Me?" kekeke
Taeyeon: "When people share same space there can be some uncomfortable things you know, but there is just no such thing at all with Sunny and me we are so compatible. She is very similar to myself we both don't clean up the room but when it's time to clean up we agree together at just the right time. She will continue to be a member I can depend on, a friend. And Yoona she has hard time as someone stuck between unnies and a dongsaeng, a bit of an ambiguous situation... But she is so intelligent and flexible. Wherever she goes she adapts well. When she was filming the drama we were worried how she'd do with all the unknown people but she adjusted so well and she played the main character so well I was so proud of her. Now she is 21, and became an adult... I want to congratulate her becoming an adult and she will continue to make SNSD's image great. Yoona-yah, Sunny-yah Happy birthday I love you~"

Yuri: "Sunny was my roommate and Yoona is my roommate now. Yes the members that were my roommates will have good fortunes kekeke."
Taeyeon: "Yuri's current roommate is my former roommate~"
Yuri: "That's right then our roommates will have good fortunes kekeke", *Yuri side hugs Taeyeon*
Yuri: "Yes I miss Sunny but she is happy as Taeyeon's roommate~. And Sunny is really really like a mom. I felt it again strongly while doing IY with her. I learned a lot from her and It'd be nice if we can do IY but... we can leave when we are at the top right? Sunny will do so good in varieties in the future. She is going to have good fortunes. So smart and witty I am so looking forward to what she does, Happy birthday Sunny~"
Yuri: "Yoona oh I remember this from YAMD, at that time Yoona came home only like three times a week and she would sleep two hours and go back out. Fortunately it turned out well the ratings were great and she got lots of love from people as Saebyuk. But all that love can be grateful thing but a person can become arrogant you know. But Yoona absolutely has nothing like that at all she was always wanting to be with us watching 8 of us do performances, and always sorry that she couldn't join us. I love how she is so humble like that. Even now I think back I'm grateful to her and she's younger but has a mature mind. Lately it seems Hyoyeon took her away from me kekeke I am joking, I want to have lots of conversation with her in the dorm. I want to congratulate her birthday and I really want to continue to be with her on her future birthdays~"

Seohyun: "It's me.. Soonkyu unnie...You take so good care of me and you are a 79er...You know so many things and teach me lots of things I am always so grateful unnie. Really I am relieved that you unnie play the role of cute maknae for us kekekeke I am not cute you know, you are so cute unnie and I am envious, I should learn more from you. You are an unnie like a mom. Happy birthday unnie~"
Seohyun: "And Yoona unnie she and I went to same high school and now same university. I think we have a special connection... I was in fifth grade and unnie in sixth grade and we started training together and our house were in the same direction so we always commuted together. Unnie you cared for me like a real sister, if you have any hard time please come and speak to me. Thank you unnie Happy birthday~"
Seohyun went around hugging each members saying "Unnie I love you!!!" it looked so lovable....

Jessica kept making cute laughs heehee for no reason so the girls were laughing kekeke
Jessica: "Yoona-yah! Heeheehee~ Happy birthday! Heehee! Let's continue to do this together~ And Yoona grew up a lot, I feel she has matured a lot and..."
Yoona: "Hahaha!!"
Jessica: "We couldn't drink before but now we are adults so we can sip a cocktail, isn't that interesting, Yoona was always like a baby heeheehee~! Let's have fun with the members, let's talk more at the dorm~ Happy birthday~!"
Jessica: "Sunny-yah~ Haha Heehee"
*Sunny cuddles to Sica*
Jessica: "Heeing~ Aigoo I cannot take this~ kekeke Yeah we even use the bathroom together~"
Sunny: "People might misunderstand that we use the bathroom at the same time kekeke"
Jessica: "I mean~ the bathroom is connected to our rooms~ Happy birthday~ And don't just be so mature all the time but show us more of your kid-like brightness Sunny. Heuheuheu~ I love you~"

Tiffany: "Yoona... she has really grown. She has matured so so much I am so happy. And I think Yoona's heart is even more mature than us unnies so we are not just unnie-dongsaeng but we can all rely on each other the same, I am so happy about this. I am so proud of you keke I don't need to tell you right?"
Yoona: "Yes kekeke"
Tiffany: "Our Sunny... kekeke I didn't get to talk with Sunny much lately but...Sunny is really mature but to us and to our fans you don't have to always be so mature you can act like a kid~ When it's just us together you can be our baby, let yourself be free with us Sunny~ Even if you don't want me I will always be here for you! Ok? We talked a lot over the years. When you think we may not be here... we will be here. So don't worry~ be our baby and yell at us kekeke I hope people don't think we are weird keke Oh I don't like that we are 22 already... "
Taeyeon: "It's a happy day~"
Tiffany: "We are getting symtoms of being old..."
Taeyeon: "It's a happy day~"
Tiffany: "Let's all become greater and happy! I love you!"

And Sunny and Yoona say their words.
Yoona said some time ago she sent message to all the members at 6 in the morning. She just suddenly felt the urge, the message said "I love you." When Yoona told that Yuri said "Hey why didn't you send me one!" and Taeyeon added "I didn't get it too." What happened was that some members were doing their schedules and the message program deleted their messages while they were absent kekeke
Sunny said the members are like the air for her. They are always there, sometimes she forgets that they are there, and when the wind blows she realizes that they are there. It is something precious that she cannot ever be without... Sunny said the sonyuhs are all so very precious and it makes her so happy when everyone is together, she can do her variety shows or whatever the best when all the members are there.

Throughout the birthday party the girls were just goofing off. Sica took a balloon and asked Fany to tie it to her arm and she went around waving the arm balloon, then the balloon got loose and flew up to ceiling so Sica chased it jumping around and cried "Fany-yah why did you tie it loose like that!" Hyoyeon took a balloon twisted into a heart and wore it like a scarf and recommended Seohyun to do the same kekeke Sooyoung playing with the helium balloon and made them all flat kekeke... Taeyeon went around putting arms around Sooyoung, Tiffany... then playing butt slapping with them kekekeke. Taeyeon and Fany were constantly playing with each other... Fany was singing Goodbye Days... When Taeyeon was putting her arm around Fany's shoulder that made Fany's shirt slip off her shoulder so Fany spanked Taeyeon "Hey what cha doing!" kekeke Tomorrow's the Adult Day in Korea and girls were talking about new adults getting kisses and Sunny and Yoona pretended to kiss and it was bit too close kekeke... Other members were imitating the same kissing thing kekeke. One fan asked whether the Dandyu was really kissing in the performance of SonyuhShidae and Taeyeon answered "Yes!!!!!!!!" that was so cute kekekeke

There were some questions from fans, one asked about what will happen to Greeny. Sunny owns half of Greeny and she said maybe she'll take Greeny to Japan... Hyoyeon said let's raise Greeny in our dorm kekeke. Someone said only half of Greeny can be taken and asked whether Sunny wants the upper or the bottom half and made everyone laugh keke.

Fans wanted to see Yoona do a dance and Fany said "Hey we went to noraebang for three hours~ Do the dance we did there~." Yoona said she can dance better with boyband dances and the fans shouted asking to see Rain's Hip Song dance. Then the girls said Fany is the one who can do that better Yoona should do something else kekeke. Hyoyeon said Yoona can pop well so Yoona started poppin and Sunny joined with her robot dance kekeke. Taeyeon said Sunny looked like the one from JoPD's MV kekeke Everyone just cracking up with Yoona and Sunny on stage kekeke. Then Fany finally did the HIp Song dance... she didn't start off great but in the end does a slick wave and was dancing while clutching her hair and Sunny quipped "That's more like a person in torment than a Hip Song kekeke". In the end Fany declared that she will show the complete dance on her birthday kekeke.

When fans asked Yoona when does she miss the members most, Sooyoung stepped in and answered "When she is eating!" kekeke. Yoona said "It's hard for me to eat by myself when I'm hungry but I'm alone..." and Fany said "That's because you eat at the abnormal hour." Yoona said "I can't help it because of my schedules TT TT". Hyoyeon said "These days I eat with Yoona and it's hard... I don't know why she wants food at 2AM in the morning." and made everyone laugh... kekekeke

At the end Sooyoung mentioned a bit about their plan. They will be gone for a while, but Sooyoung said "It's not going to be long like a year or anything, just away for bits at a time so don't worry. And even during hiatus there will be chances to meet with fans. Please wait for us and don't cheat on us!"
Then it was over Sooyoung said they want to be here longer but they have schedules from early in the morning tomorrow. Fans keep acting stubborn not letting the girls go and Sooyoung cried "We haven't eaten yet we're hungry!!!!!" kekekeke. The party ended and Taeyeon asked fans how they are getting home and made sure they're on time for bus and subways.

cr:????@bestiz, ???@bestiz, ????@sosiz, myevery@sosiz, ????@dc
translated: silis7noy2 @snsd soompi
"????" supposed to be the name of the fan on the fansite

As a Sooyoungster,I promise to cherish and love the Shikshin goddess, to feed the shikshin whenever she is hungry, to eat as much as I want despite what others say, I will be the Shikshin's source of energy and happiness.

As a GorJess Spazzer, I'll make sure cucumbers will cease to exist, practice how to do a dolphin squeal-like scream, sleep whenever there's an opportunity; if there isn't then resort to day-dreaming, hold my chopsticks in a very odd way, wear Abercrombie and Fitch as much as possible, and learn my English badly so I'll receive scolding from my lovely Sica. ♥

11abysooyoung.jpg3556121121.pngsica6stefa.png

Cr: 11abysooyoung & SteFa

Diem-vy Diem-vy
  • Donors
  • 5836 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 03:08 PM

Awwww!~~~The girls are just so close and cute together~!
I like the Yoonhyun and Taeny moments~!Byuntae again~Tsk tsk~
Yoona misses the members the most when she's eating~Puahaha~
Thanks for the translation~!<33
What hurts them will only make them stronger.True 소녀시대 fans believe in the power of 9
If you are still Girls' Generation in the next lifetime, I will still be a SONE. For every lifetime, forever.
Posted Image Posted Image
Thanks to shixon for the banner,thanks to Anneth unnie for the avatar & sweetcaramelism for the photo~@TaeSun & monkeyjiang avatars

kiwifruit kiwifruit
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 03:12 PM

Ahh, I was really really looking forward to read an account of Sunny + YoonA's birthday party!!
Thank you so much for posting, and also big thanks to the translator!! :)

I love these girls so much.. Reading through this made me really smile and tear up, LOL. :') <3

ellegance2390 ellegance2390
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 03:22 PM

awww i love how the girls are! they're always soo amazing to their fans and it seemed like they had an amazing time! i totally wish i could've been there ahahaha. i would've totally loved to see the cream fight xD and just seeing the girls interact with each other ^^

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
forever kid leader; kim taeyeon
c; miwa_harmony

SooChan SooChan
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 03:23 PM

The girls are so cute!
Happy birthday again,Sunny!
We love u!

Posted Image

moo1304 moo1304
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 03:25 PM

the greeny thing...haha
woah so many TaeNy moments....fany sang goodbye days??singing for her husband??
and the battle of cream LOL they're so cute!!!!yoona chase jessica for revenge XD
thanks for the translation

pushee22 pushee22
  • Donors
  • 916 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 03:32 PM

Thank you so much for sharing such a long fan account ^^
I love Sooyoung's words, she always have something for us fans to remember.
I'm happy that all the girls could attend the party and having so much fun together.
I wish I was there..
Yay TaeNy moments :D

Happy Birthday Sunny and Yoona!

Whenever I feel sad, just listening to SNSD's songs or watching them makes me smile.

And~ And~
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 03:39 PM

What a great party these 2 had.
The girls are so sweet saying what they feel.
Thanks for sharing the translation.

Sweet Potato Sweet Potato
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 03:43 PM

All I can say is thank you for this awesome fan-acount.
FOREVER THE POWER OF 9

AllieT AllieT
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 03:54 PM

Ahh the birthday party seemed like so much fun.
Sunny and Yoona recieved alot of love from their members.
The girls really are gonna leave to japan :(
I hope them all the best
Happy Birthday Sunny and Yoona!

As a fellow SunShiner, I promise to display Cuteness and Aegyo whenever and wherever,
to stick my tongue into my cheek when angered,
to do an awesome eye smile when happy,
to wear thick black specs and look seductive in them,
to aid Sunny in her quest to stand above anyone taller than her,
to be energetic like a never setting sun, always bringing a smile to everyone's faces!

bb2t bb2t
  • Donors
  • 188 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:04 PM

omfgomfg taeny taeny!!! they're really bts T_T
i see some soosun and yoonhyun too.. gosh. lucky fans~
fancams arent allowed there is it? o_O i'd like to see fany dance to hip song on her birthday later. hahaha
thanks for the translations XD

Posted Image

DJ Taeng, Put It Back On!

Cwk Cwk
  • Donors
  • 1131 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:06 PM

awesome fanaccount!!!
i totally LOL-ed when Sica tried to get revenge on her deeryoona. with the help of sooyoung! ^^
thanks for translating this fanaccount. awesome.

wait for mine... on 4/18/2011 xD

murderdoll murderdoll
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:14 PM

SNSD bond is the best! SNSD Fighting!

_etude _etude
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:23 PM

Aww ByunTae & Fany is cute <3. And Sica, Hyoyeon, Seohyun playing with the balloon. Glad they had so much fun. Its sad to hear that they'll be gone for a while :( Why the heck SME likes penetrating Japan market so darn much. Damn!
“…If there’s one thing that won’t change, it’s the fact that from the beginning to the end SNSD was “one” with 9 members.” – SNSD

sciencedork123 sciencedork123
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2639 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:28 PM

I love how close the girls are with each other. Every member had touching words to say to Sunny and Yoona.
I know SNSD will last forever, and I will support them no matter what they do.
I hope SNSDs popularity will keep increasing throughout asia, and then one day the world!
I cant wait for SNSDs third album, because next comeback will be gigantic!

SNSD HWAITING!
Posted Image Posted Image

credits: Vtension @ Soshified for icon and banners

As a fanytastics member, I promise to love and cherish all that is pink, To remain secretive with all my dancing mistakes, To outshine others with my aegyo and smiling eyes, And to do everything I can to spread the word about our Brighter than Gems Fany Fany Tiffany! <3

-K1- -K1-
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:30 PM

Thanks for sharing the long yet enjoyable fan account!
Glad they enjoyed themselves while creaming each others faces haha
Always a good read when they comment on each other near the end =)

Fanatic Fan Fanatic Fan
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:34 PM

Ahh the Soshi bonds! I sense Yoonhyun and Taeny! xD
Lots of love being shared everywhere during the party especially for the girls.
And with the Shikshin being hungry as always!
Thanks for sharing! SNSD hwaiting!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The Power of 9

Credit: Sesame

mintie88 mintie88
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:40 PM

Thank you for the fan account!
they are so cute together! i would love to go to one of these and just watch how they all interact with each other :)
at least there were no tears at this one... ^_____^
it seemed like yulsic wasnt so active this time though...hahaha...or they are off in their own world again...**
SNSD FIGHTING!

Mirajane Mirajane
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:51 PM

woah!
nice fan account there :)
thanks for sharing .. and I really like it, how they celebrated the party with the fans ..

we PH sones celebrated also their birthdays yesterday at our gathering, and it's a success ^^

Posted Image

moirai moirai
  • Donors
  • 524 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:53 PM

Wow it sounds like a wonderful party ^__^
Hope the girls had fun celebrating :P
Snsd bond is the best!~
Thanks for translating!
Formerly known as JeTi~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?