Photo

[FAN ACCNT] 05.16.2010 8 girls came to see Taengoo's Midnight Sunso rare .. glad they have more free time to hang out now ^^

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
177 replies to this topic
hangthienbao hangthienbao
  • Media
  • 1566 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 03:59 PM

Fan account by ????@bestiz from today 10.05.16 Taengsical where all the girls came to see Taengoo

I hesitated whether to write this account
but on a Sunday like this you deserve some jealous rage kekekekeke

I never thought something like this would happen to me.
I used to read accounts like "I went to the restroom and saw SNSD!!" and shed tears of jealousy,
but what is this now...
First I want to cry some before beginnning TT TT TT TT TT TT

The girls are totally gorgeous, oh my they are totally real stars @*&(^%^#^%*&

What am I talking about?
I want to keep the moment forever so I write this account...

I heard the girls came to Taengsical but I couldn't see them as I was in the upper deck,
when the show ended I was in a hurry to go to the restroom,
quickly I left the seats and I found a restroom in a far corner!

I open the door casually
Omona... Yuri is there smiling.
Honestly I was so startled I didn't even know who it was.
I just thought I met the eyes of someone very pretty,
she was smiling at me. After a second passed ah... she is Yuri... and she is smiling at me...
My mind was blank as I entered and
omona... Seohyun is washing her hands TT TT TT TT TT TT TT TT
Yuri went into the first stall,
I was waiting for the other stall then the door opens
Omona... Soonkyu comes out TT TT TT TT TT TT TT
I was so surprised unconsciously I yell umma-yah duh duh kekekekeke
I need to take care of my business so I'm using the stall..
Come to think of it... Yuri is in the stall next to me, and Soonkyu is washing her hands kekekeke
how can something like this happen, I try to calm myself wiped my hands and went out the stall...

Then I hear clapping and cheering, just loud commotion
so I thought ah.. the fans must have found out SNSD here...
but actually it wasn't the fans but the girls themselves kekekeke
It was Taengoo who appeared as I stepped out of the stall...
The girls were clapping and telling her that she did great~ Done so well~ You're out already~ they surround Taeyeon and hug her, patting her head...
Yoona or I'm not sure exactly since the girls were talking at the same time, but she was complimenting Taeyeon's run-around acting scene kekekeke
I wanted to cheer and compliment her and pat her too but ah... yeah I am a shadow kekeke

Buried among tall members Taengoo's head was not visible then they move and I see Taengoo,
she was dressed so pretty, she came out real soon after changing kekeke

So anyway we are waiting for the elevator in the hallway then Taengoo says they need to move quickly and wants to use the stairs. Right then the elevator arrives. I enter and as I look at my face in the elevator mirror oh my... I see Taengoo, and other girls coming into the elevator.
After I get my senses back... Omona.. Sica is right beside me? Sica is holding a muffin in her hand and nibbling on it. I look around and omona... Yoona, and Seohyun are there.. *!@&^*#*&()!@!^@
I am the girl who was in an elevator with SNSD TT TT TT TT TT TT

Soon as they got in the elevator Seohyun called unnie unnie unnie~ thrice in a row then asked "That spacesuit it is you unnie right?" kekeke She must have been real curious she was urging Taengoo with a haste voice kekeke
Taeyeon smiled and answered no that is not her but a body double and the girls are making noise kekeke
Yoona said she knew it was body double, because otherwise unnie wouldn't be able to get out here so soon blah blah blah... she sounded confident
Fany also told Taeyeon "I knew it wasn't you" and smiled and mentioned that the spacesuit was pink~
She said the body double looked bigger than Taeyeon and she asked Taeyeon if the double is bigger than her.
Fany has good eyes I noticed the body double was bigger only after viewing the show twice.
Anyway Taengoo said "Yeah. Bigger than me." Oongkikiki
While eating the muffin Sica asked "Then how about the songs?" and Taengoo answered that she did all the songs by herself.
Yoona said "During that scene I was about to tear up but realizing that unnie was behind singing, it made it funny kekekeke"
Taengoo replayed the part kekeke her expression so cute TT TT TT She laughed after ending a part, I am the girl who heard Taengoo singing in an elevator together TT TT TT TT TT TT

The girls are chatting nonstop in the elevator and I am so happy inside. So that is a body double~ I wanted to clap and join the chatting but.. yeah I am a shadow kekekekeke
So we get off the elevator and the girls leave while being cheered by the fans~

I don't think I will ever see them this close again...
What can I say, the girls are gorgeous. Coming to see the stage dressed up and in makeups wow... they are stars TT TT TT TT TT TT small faces, slim, and nice skin they must be so happy to be so pretty...
I thought Taeyeon was cute looking but in real life oh duh she is beautiful TT TT TT TT
But hearing their conversations
they are just like the neighborhood friends their age kekekeke
just kids chattering TT TT

Most of all the girls clapping, cheering, patting head and encouraging for Taengoo it all looked so pretty.
Ah...Tonight is so warm and nice oongkikiki

cr:????@bestiz

* oongkikiki is a new laugh Taeyeon used in UFO so fans laugh that way now
trsl by silis7noy2
"????" supposed to be the name of the fan on the fansite

i'm so jealous of that girl T____T arhh .. i wish i could meet them in person n be in the same elevator w/ the girls like that .. it would a a dream comes true .. keke ^^

As a Sooyoungster,I promise to cherish and love the Shikshin goddess, to feed the shikshin whenever she is hungry, to eat as much as I want despite what others say, I will be the Shikshin's source of energy and happiness.

As a GorJess Spazzer, I'll make sure cucumbers will cease to exist, practice how to do a dolphin squeal-like scream, sleep whenever there's an opportunity; if there isn't then resort to day-dreaming, hold my chopsticks in a very odd way, wear Abercrombie and Fitch as much as possible, and learn my English badly so I'll receive scolding from my lovely Sica. ♥

11abysooyoung.jpg3556121121.pngsica6stefa.png

Cr: 11abysooyoung & SteFa

Cwk Cwk
  • Donors
  • 1131 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:18 PM

i like how she described Sica.
like a hamster nibbling at her food.

i heard Fany shouted NOOOOOO during the kiss scene too xD

kiwifruit kiwifruit
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:20 PM

LOL this fan account is just SO CUTE! =D
I would say I'm jealous of this girl, but I'm not. I'm really happy for her! :)
I also love how all the girls went to see TaeYeon's musical.. their bond is amazing~ <33

Thanks for posting this, and for translating! :) (or thanks to whoever translated it) :)

mintie88 mintie88
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:22 PM

Thank u for this!
Soo jealous! just reading it makes me soo happy! i would have just froze if i was that girl and i opened the door and snsd was standing there. :)
they're soo funny!
SNSD FIGHTING!

JayKhoo JayKhoo
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:25 PM

That's something I'm looking forward to in the future :) all you need to is believe and have the most positive mind :) karma ppl karma :D if you really want to meeet them just go out and make it happen. Chances like that don't come to you. You go to it :)

bb2t bb2t
  • Donors
  • 188 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:30 PM

rofl. 2 fan accounts in the morning, both of them have taeny written allover.
but this one was plain jjang! hahaha.
fany: i know it wasnt you! *because?.... fanfic fantasy comes up. uhm*
once again, lucky fan who caught snsd in the bathroom and elevator and heard them chat.
oh and thanks to this girl, we know that the spacesuit wasnt taeng. rofl!

Posted Image

DJ Taeng, Put It Back On!

byun4yul byun4yul
  • Donors
  • 174 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:31 PM

Omg!!! A lucky fan indeed!!! I swear I was screaming inside of me while reading this.....

Posted Image
cr. 김태봉

twitter tumblr youtube

sergeantsica sergeantsica
  • Donors
  • 345 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:31 PM

okay i have to say this fan account made me so insanely jealous i accidentally sent a spaz to my mom instead of my friend on my messenger... TT TT LOL
wahh imagine living like a fly on the wall of SNSD's life... just like watching reality tv all day ^^

Posted Image

moo1304 moo1304
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:33 PM

i wish i was that girl...first,met in the toilet and the elevator...so lucky!!!!
her heart must be beating so fast!!!
the girls are so funny,i love when they're off screen!!
thanks for translating ^^

_etude _etude
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:35 PM

The girl just had the best moment of her life :) I love the fact that all the members are doing lil' but amajing things together like supporting their leader's musical. Oongkikiki :)
“…If there’s one thing that won’t change, it’s the fact that from the beginning to the end SNSD was “one” with 9 members.” – SNSD

cookiesncream94 cookiesncream94
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:47 PM

i'm so jealous!!! i would DIE if i were in the bathroom and elevator with snsd!! especially with taengoo!! too bad there's a .01% chance i'll ever meet them :(....i bet the girls are gorgeous in person and really nice.

jancapri jancapri
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:52 PM

EEEEKKKSS!!u one lucky girl!all i can say is,so happy for you!now im shedding tears of jealousy keke

moirai moirai
  • Donors
  • 524 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:00 PM

Omona im soo jealous!~
Lucky lucky fan XP
I wish i can meet them in person like that~
Huys i want to see Jessica nibbling on her food :P
Thanks for the translation~ ^__^
Formerly known as JeTi~

Appleluv Appleluv
  • Donors
  • 192 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:01 PM

O me gosh that girl is extremely lucky!! Bathroom and elevator!! ah so jealous!
I think that girl must have been in a daze that entire day thinking wow I met them up close!!
ahh she is sooo lucky

ghizuu ghizuu
  • Donors
  • 2060 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:03 PM

Wow what a beautiful day it must've been for that fan/person! So lucky to be everywhere inthe presence of SNSD haha.
Wow the washroom the most private place >_< Thanks a lot for sharing!
Kr: August 9 - 26 2009 L.A: September 3-5 2010<3 Kr: July 19- August 9 2011<3 NYC: October 21-25 2011<3 February 2<3
We're Nothing Without 9

PhulovesSnsd PhulovesSnsd
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:05 PM

I'm so jealous of this girl now... *shed tears of jealousy*
How can one be so lucky, meeting SNSD accidentally in restroom and cramped together with them in an elevator..
It's quite funny how she writes herself as "I'm shadow" LOL
I wish I can see SNSD girls like this one day too... T_T

so busy with a lot of things these days T_T || ON HIATUS
Posted Image

Lingoo Lingoo
  • Donors
  • 1334 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:12 PM

haha thanks for sharing, that's one lucky girl T_T , although i wonder if she regrets not saying anything...I would have, if my brain could tell my mouth to move that is, so cute offstage ^^
Musings...Collections Sanctuary

undertherapy undertherapy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:14 PM

*tears of jealousy*
I soooo wanted to be that girl.
Even as a shadow I'll enjoy that moment every bit.
GAAAAAH.
She is really one lucky girl.
And the seems to be just normal girls when they are together.
I want to have that moment too T______T

And~ And~
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:16 PM

damn... with the girls on a elevator =O
that would be like a dream
sure gotta be jealous xD
><

JigSoo JigSoo
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:55 PM

im sooooo jealous!!!! gosh! getting inside the elevator with nine beautiful girls?! what more could you ask for?! its like a life time of supply of happiness! :))) very lucky girl!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs
@  bunnybelle (08:48:20 AM) <3