Photo

[INTERVIEW] Malaysia Epop Magazine (SNSD On Cover!~~)with translations by starrlightt

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
181 replies to this topic
dareeeellllleee! dareeeellllleee!
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:43 AM

If only I could read that, I remember I bought a K-pop magazine only cause it had SNSD on there and I didn't understand a thing in the magazine Hahahaha! If I knew people that could read asian writing I'd absolutely praise them LOL (none of my asian friends can :X)

Posted Image

Made By Darelle (That's me!)

lorlor lorlor
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:46 AM

kyaaaaaaaaaaaa... the new 1 is OUT!! i'm going to buy it!!!! <3
YUL + SIC = LOVE ♥

Hayley Hayley
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3051 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:48 AM

Hi, thanks for sharing.
SNSD is becoming more and more famous, they even appear on our Singapore teenage magazine! Looking forward to the day the conquer the world, kekeke.
Hwaiting SNSD!

jaskknd jaskknd
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:58 AM

wow!!! really???
i didn't even know man, epop right???? i'm gonna buy it tomorrow man... :D
is it still available??? when did the mag came out??

SONE ~ Nationalist

Posted Image

As a sone nationalist, I shall uphold the pride of 9.
I shall promote the girls to friends and non-shippers and I shall detest all rumors against the girls.
May our nation prosper for a thousand years!!!

weloveyoonyul weloveyoonyul
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:06 AM

OMG!
Hey you juz stay near by me.
U stay at Jurong right?
Me too.
i Sometimes will buy this magazine from this shop.
I noe the label
Huang Sin.
its the medical hall right?
haha.
i always buy epop magazine almost every week juz to see if there is any snsd info.
Only that i juz bought it at the different shop.
This was relesed today.
Got to buy it tmr!
Anyways, thanks for the info=D

Posted Image

지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!
사랑해요 소녀시대!

(banner,photo for profile)cr:Evon

haruna ono haruna ono
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:21 AM

finally msian's making a move!! <3 but it's in chinese =.= too lazy to read xD
hope one day snsd notices us instead of sg/thai...
Posted Image
Posted ImageYulSic forever
Posted Image
Haruna's Archive

joey_fany joey_fany
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:27 AM

Oh wow i'm looking forward to buy it! So many SNSD's interviews! Miss them much... but is epop weekly or monthly? i have thought of whether they came out every 3 weeks or something...

Posted ImagePosted Image

THE PERFECT NINE

Posted Image

Holly Holly
  • Donors
  • 2411 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:54 AM

Thanks for posting this, but this has no translations. Unless you can provide translations, it remains closed.
<p style="text-align: center">"%20alt=<br/>
"%20alt=</p>

starrlightt starrlightt
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 06:06 AM

I'm not sure if I can link the pictures Tiansheng8790 put up in the thread "Malaysia Epop Magazine (SNSD On Cover!~~)", but I translated the interview portion. Couldn't post because it got closed... Although I've been at Soshified for a while, this is my first post.. Shall try my best for it :)

Anyway, here it is! Hope you enjoy~

Epop: Sunny – What is the food you would like to eat most now?
Sunny: Actually, I think the other members have more things that they would like to eat, so I will just eat whatever they want!

Epop: If you could choose to live your life again, what kind of life would you like to experience?
Sunny: Because I’ve already experienced life as a singer, I would like to experience the life of a normal college girl, leading a normal life.

Epop: Yoona – What is the one thing you would like to learn the most now?
Yoona: I would like to attend cuisine classes so I can learn how to cook. When I get married in the future, I want to be able to cook well before I marry. It would be better if I could cook good Korean cuisine! Although I am not picky with my food and I like to eat most types of food, but if I were to pick my favorite dish, it would be Kimchi soup! ~^_^

Epop: To you, what is the best gift you could receive from a friend?
Yoona: I would like my friend to write me a letter, so I do not need anything else. If not, I would like a photo book or a diary that is full of memories. I like things that have more sincerity and meaning.

Epop: After promotions are over, what would you like to do?
Tiffany: If there is no schedule, I would like to practice dance with the members. Lately, I’ve been into Lady Gaga and a lot of British pop music!

Epop: Tiffany – Who do you think in Girls Generation is most like your rival? [*Not in the enemy sense]
Tiffany: Hyoyeon. She is someone who is very interesting, and she has been very active in variety shows nowadays, so I would like to learn how to joke around [*as in, have more fun] from her. Actually, I’ve been observing her a lot lately and I’ve been thinking to myself, “Oh… So this is how it is…”

Epop: Ever since the RDR repackage album was released, Taeyeon’s Black Soshi concept was very popular. Do you know that?
Taeyeon: Me? I’m not sure if my popularity rose because of that, but I think that the cheering and support has been greater, especially from our fans, who have been more energetic in supporting us. From the stage, we can see all the fan’s happy reactions, and because of their cheers, Girls Generation will definitely try our best!

Epop: Taeyeon, what is the one thing you would like to learn nowadays?
Taeyeon: I would like to learn the guitar. If there is a chance, I would like to play it for the fans.

Epop: When Girls Generation is together, what is the most common topic that you talk about?
Hyoyeon: Whenever it is or wherever we are, we will talk about food! I’m not sure if it’s because we’re girls, that’s why we’re interested in food. If we hear of a nice place to eat, we will definitely go to try it out. After going, we will also let others know to try it! Because we’re mostly above 20 now, we’re also interested in guys. When watching television actors, there are times we exclaim, “XX is so cute/handsome”, and our conversation would be about the actor.

Epop: Sooyoung, where is a place you would like to travel to?
Sooyoung: Either America’s New York or LA, especially a place where I can rest while experiencing the sea breeze. If in Korea, I would like to go to Busan, because there was once I went there with my parents during my break, so I have a deep impression of that place. Also, the food there is amazing, especially “???” [*not sure what particular dish it is] and Busan’s beef!

Epop: Seohyun – what is a book that you have recently read?
Seohyun: I’ve been reading a book that my mother recommended me, called “Acabar”. When I’ve finished it, I’ll introduce it to everyone!

Epop: Girls Generation hasn’t had a proper break since your debut. As a twenty year old girl, do you feel that you have no private time to yourself?
Taeyeon: As a singer, performing is our job. When there is time, I would give myself a manicure. If it’s time to go to school, I will. Time is always squeezed out of our schedules~

Epop: In Girls Generation, whose figure is the best?
Tiffany: When I first saw Sooyoung, I thought she was not only tall, but with really nice long hair. She made me think about Korean models Shin MinA and Jeon Ji Hyun! But recently she did not seem to watch her weight, so she gained a bit of weight…
Sooyoung: It was not easy to gain 3 kg, and it was my heaviest weight ever!

Epop: Jessica, what do you want to learn nowadays?
Jessica: I want to learn tennis. Not only is it a form of exercise, I love the charm of the girls who play tennis. [*As in, she likes the impression of what girls who play tennis portray]

Epop: Average amount of time Girls Generation sleeps?
Yuri: About 4 hours at night, but we catch up with sleep in the car, so it’s still okay!

Epop: Yuri – Impression of the best place for a date?
Yuri: Impression of a date? In the car? Ha~ Actually I have never gone on an official date, but I would like to go to the amusement park!

Epop: Girls Generation has a lot of fans overseas, do you know that?
Hyoyeon: We know that many fans imitate us overseas. Not only their expressions but also their dances, it’s exactly the same! Really cool~
Yoona: Even the countries we’ve never been to, we still see videos of them imitating us online, it’s really cool! I would like to perform in a concert there.

Epop: After seeing fans from so many countries, which country’s fans are the most passionate?
Sunny: Southeast Asia fans. Maybe because of the hot weather, I find they are also very passionate! Especially when we are performing, we can see them follow our dance steps, so I’m really thankful~
Yuri: Seeing overseas fans giving us so much support, sometimes I feel very bad. Because we don’t have a lot of activities overseas, but we still get so much love from them, so we will definitely work hard from now on!

Epop: Do you feel that your image from debut days until now has changed a lot?
Taeyeon: This time, RDR’s “black Soshi” image may give off an “evil woman” image… Even the torn stockings are torn by us (to give off a sexy image!)
Tiffany: Whether it is the song or the choreography, the first album’s choreography is more powerful…
Hyoyeon: Especially ITNW’s choreography with the high-kick part! When we do that part, many of the guys will go “wow!”
Tiffany: When we started performing Gee, the choreography theme was a lot of aegyo, and the crab dance too!

Credit: Malaysia Epop Magazine, first posted by [email protected]
Translated by: [email protected]

animegirl12 animegirl12
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 06:24 AM

Wow....so informative...

RoyalFamily3.jpg

SNSDedited8-1.jpg

One Shot Collection:Royal Times Multi-Shot:I'm A Fool

kwonkwon kwonkwon
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 06:31 AM

Im learning guitar too taeyeoonn! goodluck with that ! hwaiting !

Seohyun should recommend it to yonghwa first!

Concert in Singapore! :D

dan4413jwfJUH dan4413jwfJUH
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1180 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 06:40 AM

nice..i totally agree with yuri-we'll support the girls every way we can
-GO SNSD (pls come to singapore ^^)
Jes♥♥SicaPosted ImagePosted ImageThe Soshi Theory- So Nyuh Shi Dae+Sone=9+1 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Posted Image

LenZ LenZ
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 06:47 AM

wow yoona b-day present seeem simple but precious in many ways

iamrold iamrold
  • Donors
  • 593 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 06:47 AM

Oh oh oh! an interview!
Yuri Hwaiting!
Taengoo is so down to earth!

Posted Image
credits: P A R K J O H N @ SSF
Facebook Twitter

Posted Image
★The Taectionary★
[/url]

clzcoldheart clzcoldheart
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 06:52 AM

wow, an interview with a malaysian mags.

taengoo, i'm learning guitar too:))

SNSD fighting~
pls come to indo,
there are many SONEs here

As a Twin Trooper, I promise to always stay loyal to our Twin Generals,
To help and to support them in their dorky conquest of the world, To diligently
defend our YoonYul Alliance base, To assist their master plan of hair growth,
And to always uphold this Twin Trooper vow.

TWITTER | MY OWN SNSD BLOG | TUMBLR ☆ icon cr; jaded-lights ☆

Miz_angel23 Miz_angel23
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 06:54 AM

Wow... I love give my friends hand-made presents. I wonder is Yoona does too X)

qwertyuiopes qwertyuiopes
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:00 AM

Tiffany is interested in British Pop? Wow that's cool. Yea. lol. Taeng.. please practice playing guitar more often, so we can jam soon. LOL as if..i mean, so we s?nes can see you play guitar, we will look forward to it! xD and Sica.. tennis? yeah it's cool! i imagine Sica playing tennis.. aww. she's gorgeous. :D thank you for translating! (:

2mdl98g.gif

Full-time artists, part-time derps

I stan the 9reatest. 

andrew4able andrew4able
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:01 AM

Woohoo I'm so gonna get one copy of this mag ~

This interview is awesome ~
Come to Malaysia please ~
SNSD fighting ~

SNSD AoA KARA Girls Day APink 

After School F(X) Rainbow T-ara Red Velvet

Dal Shabet ~NON MIHI,NON TIBI, SPICA SED NOBIS~ Nine Muses 

Lingoo Lingoo
  • Donors
  • 1334 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:08 AM

thanks for the translate ^^ it was really detailed too so I'd like to thank you for that
Taeyeon's Black Soshi concept = WIN! + Yuri's too
only 4 hours of sleep!! gosh thats like.....barely anything, and yet they can still keep looking so great (Must be magics >_<)
SSF = 1st class case of International Soshi Love !
Musings...Collections Sanctuary

Kyoichi Kyoichi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:09 AM

haha.... a lot of response asking our girls to come to Singapore...

YES!!! please come to singapore!!!....

i have been begging since... i dunno when...

hais... hopefully they include us in their overseas plans next time....

SNSD HWAITING!!! :) :) :)

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (01:40:26 PM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:39 AM) 5
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:36 AM) 4
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:34 AM) 3
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:32 AM) 2
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:29 AM) 1
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:27 AM) :)