[INTERVIEW] SNSD Interview by YoungDong High School Newspaper Club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
200 replies to this topic
typicalharu typicalharu
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 526 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:02 AM

Posted Image

For this edition's celebrity interview, we met with SNSD, the current most popular and valuable group. The newspaper club asked a few questions for the students who are thirsty for answers made by SNSD.

Q. Did you guys have any regrets of becoming a celebrity?
SNSD: There are some things that we left behind, but we have gained so much more by becoming a celebrity, so we have no regrets.

Q. Out of all the albums released, what are your favorites?
Tiffany, Hyoyeon: Tell Me Your Wish!
Jessica, Sunny: Into the New World.. Because it's the very first album, and the concept is too fresh and young that I don't think we can come back to that.
Sooyoung: SNSD's Girls' Generation. (probably referring to the first official album)

Q. Please tell us some things that fans should and should not do.
SNSD: We hope that they would refrain from doing prank calls or coming to our dorms. As our dorm is in a remote and isolated area, if we run into fans, we often get scared. What we like the best is when the fans follow along with us with the fan chants when we are on stage.

Q. What is one thing that you can show off to the public that's different from other groups?
Tiffany: All of our kids are like sponges. Each album has different concepts, and there are members who fits so well into the concept while some does not fit in well at all. Whenever this happens, while practicing, we absorb each other's pros and cons. When we finally go up on the stage, it feels like we became one.

Q. What are some fashion style that you guys each prefer?
Hyoyeon: I like colors that stand out, as long as it's not embarrassing. But Sunny's a little embarrassing.
Sunny: I'm usually too lazy, so I just wear anything, but I tend to dress up nicely at important occasions.
Sooyoung: I like jackets. I also like jeans, and because of my height, I tend to wear flats. And Tiffany only wears shorts, as if she knows that her legs are pretty.
Tiffany: No, that's not it. I'm just too lazy to wear long pants when I wake up in the morning, so I look for shorts. Especially because that the weather is getting warmer, I enjoy wearing shorts.

Q. Your number one treasure?
SNSD: We don't really have obsessions over objects, so it's probably each other or our family.
Jessica: Myself. (laugh)

Q. Do you guys have any pets?
Tiffany: I have a very small, cute, and white puppy. Its name is "Jackson Hwang".

Q. You guys probably have a different vacation season than others. How will you guys spend your vacation?
Sunny: My dad's in Kuwait, so I decided to go there for vacation.
Sooyoung, Tiffany: We're planning to go to the US. Try and find where we're going to go~
Hyoyeon: Try finding me too~
Jessica: I'll just rest at my house.

-YoungDong High School Newspaper Club

Credit: Sosiz
Translations: typicalharu@soshified.com/forums

Posted Image
그래도 난 너처럼 화살은 안 쏠게

whimsicalchild whimsicalchild
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1224 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:06 AM

Thanks for sharing this!
I agree, fans shouldn't make prank phone calls and such. And in a remote area? That would be scary o.o

Hyoyeon: I like colors that stand out, as long as it's not embarrassing. But Sunny's a little embarrassing.

LMFAO HYO

Appleluv Appleluv
  • Donors
  • 192 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:19 AM

That is soo like Jessica to do that haha. I bet all shes gonna do is sleep!!

Thanks for sharing!

aww I wanna see Tiffany's puppy!

kemoi09 kemoi09
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1678 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:20 AM

so Sunny is in Kuwait right now? im near Kuwait! awesome LOL.
Jackson Hwang i like.
Sooyoung and Tiffany is in US.

Posted Image

Words can't describe how much I adore these girls.
Twitter | Tumblr

Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:27 AM

Wow this interview was filled with win answers from the girls! They are getting too good at this answering interviews thing. I guess the best part about interviews like this is that you can see that hey help transition answers and help other members find answers by pointing things out about them, I think it's cute.

Q. What is one thing that you can show off to the public that's different from other groups?
Tiffany: All of our kids are like sponges. Each album has different concepts, and there are members who fits so well into the concept while some does not fit in well at all. Whenever this happens, while practicing, we absorb each other's pros and cons. When we finally go up on the stage, it feels like we became one.

Tiffany's answers are always the best when she has to explain SNSD as a whole to the public. <3 Always talking about strengths and weaknesses. Amazing kids.

Q. What are some fashion style that you guys each prefer?
Sunny: I'm usually too lazy, so I just wear anything, but I tend to dress up nicely at important occasions.
Sooyoung: I like jackets. I also like jeans, and because of my height, I tend to wear flats. And Tiffany only wears shorts, as if she knows that her legs are pretty.
Tiffany: No, that's not it. I'm just too lazy to wear long pants when I wake up in the morning, so I look for shorts. Especially because that the weather is getting warmer, I enjoy wearing shorts.

I love how the girls talk about each other during the interview.

Q. Your number one treasure?
SNSD: We don't really have obsessions over objects, so it's probably each other or our family.
Jessica: Myself. (laugh)

LOL Jess, classic.

Q. Do you guys have any pets?
Tiffany: I have a very small, cute, and white puppy. Its name is "Jackson Hwang".

I guess they renamed Romeo...

Q. You guys probably have a different vacation season than others. How will you guys spend your vacation?
Sunny: My dad's in Kuwait, so I decided to go there for vacation.
Sooyoung, Tiffany: We're planning to go to the US. Try and find where we're going to go~
Hyoyeon: Try finding me too~

Lol naughty girls.

I love interviews like this ... because it's not one of their official interviews so they're more free and show a I guess "programmed to say and promote" side of them :) I love these kids.

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

powerofstar powerofstar
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:30 AM

Ermm..my name is tiffany's dog name..i guess that a good thing? but how come i don't feel too happy about it..=/

jingaling! jingaling!
  • Donors
  • 2773 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:35 AM

jackson hwang? lol i thought it's name was romeo?

so it seems like sooyoung did come to ny~

지금은. 앞으로도. 영원히.

きっと誰もが希望を探して 全ての過去を旅した

小さなてのひら 集めた種から 花束になるように ♫

RyaLovesDominic RyaLovesDominic
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:36 AM

Hi there! Thanks for sharing.It's good you asked them some questions! hehe.
I love their answers. Lol. Jessica's treasure is her.
Awww, Tiffany's puppy! That's really cute.

Posted ImagePosted Image

icon cr & photo: Hiiragi
sig cr: tiffanyuri~ & dimples9/sarangsic@tumblr.com

GG_sunny GG_sunny
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:36 AM

Lol...Jessica the narcisist...
Hahaha I wonder how their face would be when they get scared by fans >__<

ANd I didn't know they got prank calls O_O that's really irritating (I usullay get those T_T)

Hahaha Jackson Hwang...I envy you buddy :P

Thanks for the translation

:unworthy:

Edited by GG_sunny, 03 June 2010 - 10:39 AM.

Taeyeon=My dorkiness doze...Tiffany=My cuteness and hotness doze...Sunny=My sunshine...

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

A.S.Miyamoto A.S.Miyamoto
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:37 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Myself

That's my Jessi LOL Dork! Kekeke

Tiffany has a dog! I didnt know that D8

The girls should come to Mexica and stay in my house (?)

I agree that sometimes fans can be really scary for the girls, there are crazy fans outhere...

Thanks for the translation kekeke

Posted Image

There is nothing to say...

Mustachio Mustachio
  • Donors
  • 1201 posts

Ahahaha, Epic interview :))
Haven't seen such answers in a while o__o they're like answering so freely and with honesty~
Makes me smile (:
Thanks for tl-ing :]

icon cr. to bobo2511@lj (:

SNSD-aegyo SNSD-aegyo
  • Donors
  • 591 posts

Wow. they interviewed snsd? cool~ i wonder where hyo are now. haha i hope someone can spot her though. people! go and find hyoyeon! xp

Posted Image

Right Now SNSD. From now on SNSD. Forever SNSD.

Yuffie Yuffie
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:40 AM

OMG!! sunny ur coming to kuwait?! then I'll be waiting for u in the airport hehe :D and show u how beautiful kuwait is!!
LOL! tiffany likes wearing shorts.. cute ;3

Sunny♥SeoHyun♥Yoona
I am a proud sone

yoori-holic yoori-holic
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts

lmao i love jessica's answers and sooyoung's comment to fany's wearing shorts :)

thanks for sharing!!!

coke00 coke00
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

i like the questions and answers in this interview...
it feels very refreshing... ^_^
thanks for sharing and translating :)

happyires happyires
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

thats a funny interview lmao...hyo saying sunny is embarrassing lmao..thank you for sharing! lucky kids got to interview em..lol

9 girls 1 dream

Posted Image

kokochan kokochan
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:41 AM

LoL at sica answerr....ice princess is back!!! :P
i like how spontaneous she answers all the questions...and her answers also are soo funny!!!
sooo epic!..sica is just awesome!!!

Fanboy Fanboy
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Ermm..my name is tiffany's dog name..i guess that a good thing? but how come i don't feel too happy about it..=/

Just think of yourself as her pet then. ;)

fayman555 fayman555
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Thank for translation!

So from this interview , it might mean that Sooyoung went to US with Fany. I wonder where they were going together , but it must be funny trip. And I love Sica's answer hahahaha.

jellojuseyo jellojuseyo
  • Donors
  • 733 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:42 AM

Whoo! Who wants to help me find Fany?! hahaha.. She wants to be discovered! I thought that this whole time they wanted quiet time with family and friends. Come out, Come out, where ever you are... LOL!

This interview is great. I love it! Fany in short shorts. Sunny is too lazy so she wears whatever (IY drawbacks) LOL. Jk. Sunny can wear anything and she'll look lovely. Sica would treasure herself. LOL! LOL!

The Only Thing That Makes Sense

Posted Image

Chase me on Twitter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium