[FAN ACCNT] Fan account after going to the sacred place, EYEBIS.txt

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
71 replies to this topic
soCOOL soCOOL
  • Donors
  • 463 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:44 PM

Posted Image

I feel sorry for you guys since I can't exactly write down what her mother has told me due to my lack of writing skills~

1. When I first met her mother, her beauty was like.....
While listening to her story I thought she maintained her beauty because of her kind heart. I guess Taeyeon got her vigor from her dad, and received her beauty and caring, thoughtful personality from her mother?

2. When I was going there, I drew a pen-drawn picture of our girls (Of course with Taeyeon in the center) and took it with me. When Taeyeon's mother first saw it, she didn't look for her daughter (Of course this is because she obviously could point out Taengoo as soon as she saw the picture) but pointed out, starting from the left, saying this is so and so. Her voice was very kind. She pointed out Seohyun and said she looked very cute hahaha... Thank you Taeyeon's mother for recognizing each of our girls. *Cries*

3. I hesitantly told her that it was my first time at this age to like someone and stuff. Taeyeon and Girls' Generation seemed like such amazing people. She replied with a smile and said that the girls are also amazed and question why people like them... and she also said that the girls still cannot comprehend their popularity... so when Taeyeon's mother tells her about certain fans who visited her shop, Taeyeon gets amazed and likes to hear about them...

I cautiously told her that the girls seem like they don't know just how much their existence is loved, and it might be because not so positive stories or views might affect them even more... and her mother told me that Taeyeon once said to her that people seem to hate them. Her dad was surprised and lectured her nicely by saying, "What are you talking about? You don't even know how many people are cheering for you, and you are definitely not thinking of those people who are cheering for you from behind. If they hear you talking like this, they will be sad."

But the mother said that Taeyeon brings up first about her fans' stories~

4. This is the main point
The thing that made me really surprised was that while having a discussion with her mom, she got a call from the girls...
When she answered the call in a friendly way, I obviously thought it was Taeyeon, but when she said, "Alright Yuri, I saw you on the TV Saturday~ Tell Seohyun and Taeyeon that I said hi! Eat well and stay healthy!", I immediately realized she was talking to another member...

I couldn't immediately ask her about the call and when I stared at her like this O_O full of curiosity, she said that the girls call her sometimes (Of course she talks with Taeyeon on the phone almost every day). I almost cried when I heard that the members call her pleasantly by mom or mother.

I told her that the girls are coming out on Music Bank after a long interval, and the mother, who already looked through their schedule, said she already knew about it... She said that she cannot wait to see them since it's a performance with all of the nine members present after a long interval!!

She also told me that our WooChaeLee (Shortened for Woori Chaego Leader, or Our Best Leader in English), got many calls from the other members while they were on their vacation period.
Taeyeon's mother told her in a joking way, "Why would you want to see each other when you will be living together after the vacation?", and Taeyeon replied while laughing, "I know right?"

Taeyeon also asked her mother how to cook something yesterday... and a few minutes later, she called back saying that she messed it up so they went out and ate. Such a cutie pie hahahahha

5. I felt sorry for Taeyeon's mom since I acted like a fisherman who went out to catch a fish, and in this case, the girls' information. But I was way too curious, so I asked her about our girls *sniff sniff* going to Japan.........She replied saying that our girls' hearts are fluttering since it is a new challenge for them, but Taeyeon's mother is worried as well... Her mother said that she's not sure about how long they will be staying there.

When I told her, pretending that I knew a lot, that "The girls are loved way more here than in Japan, so the company wouldn't leave them in Japan too long??", her mother smiled in an odd way... and when I exaggerated on what she was going to do with activities back and forth between the two countries if they receive a lot of love from the Japanese fans, she laughed as well.....

Oh, and when I asked her if Taeyeon was good at Japanese, she told me that it's been a while since she carefully studied in her spare time~
I wonder if we can see Taengoo make us laugh in Japanese!! Hahaha

6. When I said goodbye to her and was about to come out from the shop, these two ladies who looked like they were Chinese hesitantly came in....
It was amazing for me to read off from the fan account that someone saw a woman that wore a chador, but when I saw them in real life, it was really amazing.
Taengoo is being loved worldwide indeed...

It's really important, but one fact that I noticed was that when Taeyeon's mother told about the members from beginning to end, she always said "girls...our girls...".
It was really great to hear about it.

The conclusion is that I nodded my head for a few hours from the fact that since Taeyeon is a kid who learned from this kind of a mother, Taeyeon is a good-natured kid.

Translated by: [email protected]
credits to: Bibithem(비비땜) from Taeyeon Gallery of DCInside, [email protected], [email protected]
Original link to the Fan Account: CLICK

Posted Image Posted Image

Tae Yeon is # 1 Tae Yeon is # 1
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:50 PM

uhhhh of course tae yeon's parents are awesome
i plan to go there and get my eyes tested and get perscriptions
and ima act like i dont even know who snsd is (I hope i can keep my cool) and be like "Who is this girl in the picture?" and stuff
so like they'll tell me info but it wont be like i wanted it (Even tho i will be freaking out on the inside).
HAHA plz dont steal my plan!

SNSDsoshiGG SNSDsoshiGG
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 1169 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:51 PM

thanks so much for translating this!

i hope one day i can go visit taeng's parents too!

hehe. taeng's mom is cute. (:

D8YjS.jpg
if you want to read epic fics, read SHOCH, HoM, Time Apart, ASCC and BCtS
Right now it's SNSD, From now on it's SNSD, Forever it's SNSD.
지금은소녀시대!앞으로도소녀시대!영원히소녀시대!...헐 대박사!

beefhamburger beefhamburger
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1215 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:55 PM

No wonder where Taeng gets all her great qualities with an awesome mom like that. It's so nice to hear that she's so close with all of the girls and that they still get in touch with her daily. She seems so nice and down to Earth and you can really tell she feels like a mom to all of them.
Thanks for translating soCOOL!
Posted Image

Russ-NJ Russ-NJ
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:56 PM

this is just such an interesting story. it's hard for parents to see their children move on.

this is truth for sure: "Taeyeon is a good-natured kid."

you gotta love the good values and knowledge instilled by the mom and dad

funkysaint funkysaint
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:57 PM

wow! i am jealous! i wanna know more abt the girls through Taeyeon's mom too! but i cant understand a single bit of korean let alone have the cash to fly all the way to korea.! i bet you are super excited knowing more bout the girls :) thanks for sharing!!
Posted Image

iamrold iamrold
  • Donors
  • 593 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:58 PM

Thanks for translating..
Taeyeons' mother is really sweet as the way she said that words..
Its amazing that while you were there Yuri called!
What a coincidence showing the love of Taengoo's mother to the girls..
"our girls" :D

Posted Image
credits: P A R K J O H N @ SSF
Facebook Twitter

Posted Image
★The Taectionary★
[/url]

ladjs ladjs
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:59 PM

hey

Edited by ladjs, 21 October 2017 - 04:41 AM.

jaja jaja
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1082 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:59 PM

thank you for translating this!!
i hope i can visit the sacred place too...and talk to tae's mom...=) *jealous*

IceCaptain IceCaptain
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:00 AM

Wow that's amazing that you got to me here mum in their shop! haa that's so cool that despite all the glitz and glam they're all still so humble and continuing the lifestyle that they've had since taeng was small. =P

Centimetres Centimetres
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:02 AM

Thanks for the translation ! ;)
I bet Taengoo's mother is very proud of our 9 girls aye ... ;D
Taengoo should have more confidence in SNSD !
They are definitely loved by many many many many people out there ~

tumblr_m4k3pmurm31qlle7ro4_250.gif

♔ You are my Yooniverse ♔

xiuqi xiuqi
  • Donors
  • 190 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:21 AM

her mum is so sweet!!
Taeyeon is definitely a good natured kid (:
if i were to visit Korea! i will definitely go get a pair of specs there (:

TAEYEON-C TAEYEON-C
  • Donors
  • 1727 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:24 AM

Thanks for translating. ;)
In conclusion, i definitely agree with what the person concluded, LOL. Taeyeon's a good-natured kid.
Sometimes its hard for people to believe that the girls are just close like that -SoShiBond-.
But how can it not be genuine when its a topic even their parents brought it up? ;)
Posted Image
You are the one that
I envisioned in my dreams

imelody imelody
  • Donors
  • 411 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:29 AM

Yay~you are so cool like your login name. Million thanks for translating.

It's great to read such a wonderful experience from Sone who has a chance to meet people who are very close to our girls. Good to know that they always take care of each other. I'm so proud of them. <333333

I saw Taeyeon's mother once when I went to see her musical at Sejong.
She is beatiful and look younger than people who can be a mother of 22 year-old girl and she has very nice skin. No doubt who gives this flawless skin to our Taengoo. <3<3
Posted Image

Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:29 AM

Ah hopefully you can bring us more translations like this David! I love being able to read nice detailed fan accounts like this! Like with this fan account you can feel that the Soshi Bond also indirectly affects their family members as well <3 I'm so thankful for the girls but also their family members (we've seen a lot of the girls' parents treat the other girls as really their own daughters at one point or another). It's a really beautiful relationship! <3 Thanks for sharing!

I think a lot of the reason why our girls are so wonderful is how well they were raised by their parents. I'm glad that Taeng's father tries to help her understand the amount of support they receive, but like the person said because sometimes we tend to focus on the negative too much, we tend to forget all our blessings basically! Anyways Taeyeon's parents seem so thoughtful and kind and they've done a great job helping Taeyeon develop :)

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

♛`nonchalant ♛`nonchalant
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:32 AM

Thanks for the sharing and for the english translation if not I wouldn't know about this :D
SNSD is just like a big family with many sisters, mothers and fathers. Their bonding together is so great and closed! ^^
I agreed to his Dad's saying that there are alot of fans supporting taeyeon and SNSD, so not to worry! compared to those mere that hated =D
You can't let everybody in the world to like you but at least Soshified members/fans loved them and the community is still growing!

Taengoo and SNSD jjiang! We will support you all the way!
All the best for their debut in japan! Can't wait for it =P

Posted Image

GO!Lux GO!Lux
  • Donors
  • 1002 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:43 AM

This again proves that SNSD is not just a girl group, but a real family. Taeyeon's mum is so nice (:
Thanks for the translation!

Posted Image_Posted Image_Posted Image

iGnition iGnition
  • Donors
  • 251 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:44 AM

wow amazing fan account. thank you for translating! i wish i could go visit EyeBis when i go to Seoul in a couple weeks. too bad its like 6 hours from Seoul =[
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Sooyoung'loves Sooyoung'loves
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1961 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 01:03 AM

Hahaha, this fan is quite lucky huh,
and i really wish to visit taeyeon's parents' shop too!!!
Thanks a lot for translating!!!
Posted Image

adh adh
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1106 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 01:03 AM

Dang!!
Thank you so much for translating this!!
Really shows the strong of soshi bonds..

It is really nice to know they all feel like one family!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing