Photo

[FAN ACCNT] Cooky Date Event With SNSDWarning: It's quite long...heh || 06.26.10

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
123 replies to this topic
typicalharu typicalharu
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 526 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 07:41 PM

This one's quite long, but a very interesting fan account. (:
Once again, please note that it is not translated word for word, but in a way that it will make much more sense translated.
Enjoy~ ^^

------------------------------------------------

Today's Cooky Date was really precious. ^_^
I personally think it was better because Shinyoung unnie hosted it. Keke.
With witty words here and there, she was hosting from about 20 minutes before the girls arrived.

What did we do first...
There was this message board, and she was reading some of them, and then chose a lady and interviewed her.
She then said she'll give her the autographed giant cookie... Everyone was jealous...

Then she said let's learn the Cooky CF dance. She said "Give us the video!" and really began dancing..
Unnie, you were really cute... kekekekekeke

She was looking at the screen and dancing a bit, then when it ended she said, "You saw enough, right?" so I said "Show us the music video!"
The really short versions were replaying, so I asked, and unnie was like "Music video? It's not ready"

...........ah.. okay, sorry... kekekekeke

I was in the very front row, so I was just talking to Shinyoung unnie the whole time kekekeke

She told us how much SNSD would be touched when they see us dancing when they arrive, and tried to make us dance. Kekeke
Then she was embarrassed, so kept telling us to do it with her, and when we start, she said she can't watch us dance anymore. Kekeke

What do you want us to do... kekekekekek

Then did we practice about twice?
Shinyoung unnie said she'll choose 5 people that dances the best and give the autographed giant cookie.
Everyone was looking around, then unnie saw me and said, "In the front... kiss."

I was wearing a shirt with a huge 'Kiss' something something on it.. kekekeke

"Did you ever kiss anyone?"
"Me? No.. kekeke"
"You didn't, so come up."

This is tyranny! Kekekekekekekekekeke

So I danced in the front and thought I was lucky enough that I wasn't dancing in front of SNSD.
Of the five people that danced, I was the only girl, so I was so embarrassed.
But of the ones that came up with me, there was this guy that danced really passionately.. wow.. hehe

Then Shinyoung unnie said to dance again when SNSD shows up, and I said "Unnie, don't be like that.."

After that, I think there was a quiz? Whoever got it right got the giant cookie again. There was 9, each of the members made one.
So after a few minutes, music video was played, then Shinyoung unnie next to me was like "Cute right? Taeyeon's playing well all by herself... keke. Isn't Taeyeon cute? There's Seohyun and Yoona!"

Great commentary kekekekeke... They showed complete making film as well. After, she asked who was our favorite in SNSD, and everyone was busy shouting names, and I shouted that I liked all of them, and she said that it was the correct answer.

Maybe because there was some time left, Shinyoung unnie said to ask some personal questions, so everyone was wondering whether to ask about SNSD or Shinyoung, and she said she visits their dorm often.. kekeke

Q. Does Jessica really sleep a lot?
She sleeps a lot. Even if I'm present in their dorm, she just continues to sleep on the couch. keke

Q. Is the dorm big?
It's big. Big enough to play soccer. keke

Q. Does Taeyeon unnie have braces? I heard she can't eat anything.

Yes, she's getting her teeth fixed. She can't even eat, so I offered her my organic drink, and she declined, saying it didn't taste good.

Q. Are their rooms clean? Kekekekekeke
Who is this?! SNSD is a girl group everyone! Idols! Kekekeke.
(Then Shinyoung unnie started looking around and said "There's no SNSD managers here right?)
I'll just say one thing. There are fairies in the music industry, but...

Then me and everyone else around me stopped her. We wanted to keep their image clean.

Q. Who eats the most?
Sooyoung.

Q. Does Seohyun brag about her husband?
No. She's always in her room. She plays well with Sunny and Taeyeon.

Oh, and I asked if they really played soccer, but they didn't. It was just that it was big enough to do that.

Q. Whose room is the biggest?

They're all about the same.

Q. Who has the biggest insoles?
Insoles are Sunny!

Q. How many centimeters?
Killer heel, guys.

Then everyone started laughing.

Q. Who is the dirtiest member?
What's wrong with these questions? I'll stop there.

And then Shinyoung unnie said she was the dirtiest... kekekekeke

Q. What kind of coffee does Jessica like?
Then Shinyoung unnie looked confused, and all the fans shouted "CARAMEL COFFEE!" and started laughing.
Shinyoung unnie said don't talk about things she doesn't know.

Q. Is Sica nuna scary?
She's not scary, but she's too frivolous (full of kkap in another word). So she got hit by me a couple of times.

Then fans started laughing, then started ganging up on Shinyoung unnie.
Shinyoung unnie got scared and said that she doesn't kill her, she only hits her softly, so don't do this.

Q. Does Seohyun study a lot? Which subjects?
Huh? I don't know. She's in her room all the time..

Q. Who's the best drinker?
I've never drank with them before. Oh, and Sunny tried chicken gizzards for the first time because of me when she turned 20. She pretended like she couldn't eat, then ate them well. She ate chicken feet too.

After all the questions, with Shinyoung unnie's introduction, SNSD came out!!

T____________________T They were so pretty....

Shinyoung unnie asked for episodes from the CF shoot, and no one was answering, so she said to say something.
Then Yoona unnie said during the last part, "Soshi's Cooky!", when everyone was holding a cookie, the cookies broke.
Shinyoung unnie looked at Yoona and said, "Yeah, that's a really big episode," and Yoona unnie didn't know what to do and started laughing.

Somone asked how was it making their own cookies, and Fany unnie received the mic. I saw Music Core and was really worried about her throat. She was talking well, but unnie, don't overwork. T_T Fany unnie said they didn't make it well, but ate so many..? Something like that. I was too busy worrying -_-;; Then Shinyoung unnie said to give back the mic if she was done talking. Kekeke.

Then I think it was Sooyoung unnie? Someone found a mic behind the table and said she found a mic, but Shinyoung unnie was on the other side, distracted, so she didn't hear. Kekekeke So Sooyoung unnie made a face and put down the mic.

Before the fan signing began, they took pictures with the signed cookies. Fans couldn't take pictures, and only the reporters....
The most memorable cookie was Fany unnie's..

I told you guys that I sat at the very front, so I was one of the first ones to get autographs. The girls usually quickly sign and don't talk very much, so I didn't expect much. I thought of what to say to the girls before hand but....
Aigoo, Shinyoung unnie!!!! Are you really going to be like that?! T________T

It was Yoona unnie, Joohyun, Taeyeon unnie, Soonkyu unnie, Miyoung unnie, in that order but... but.. ahhhhhh

When I went up and said hi to Yoona unnie, Shinyoung unnie recognized me and said, "(reading the name off of the paper) Ah~ Sunyoung. This person... for the Cooky CF"
"Ah~ Unnie, don't be like that~ kekekekekekeke"

I quickly realized that what she was going to say... kekekeke

"Don't say it! Don't say it!!!!"

I was trying to hard to stop it from happening... kekekeke

"Show it to us just once~"

So...... slkdfajwoifjslkdfjwe T_____________________________T

I danced.....

lkasjfowijflskjfwekjlkjfw'fkljflwkfjawlfkjweio
I danced in front of SNSD again!!!! T_______________T I promised myself that I never would do it again... T____T

Yoona unnie what is "Ohhh~~" T______________T That leaves a scratch in my heart.. T___T

Joohyun next to her said something, and Shinyoung unnie said "Cute!" and Soonkyu unnie said "You're good!" kekekekekek...fail T_T

I bought Joohyun a book for her birthday gift. I believed that other people might get her self-development books, so I bought her a novel that I got recommended for.
Read it well, Hyun... Ah.. I never got to say happy birthday,, kekeke I went crazy after dancing...

The signing paper was going by so fast, that I didn't have enough time to say what I wanted to say...

I saw Taeyeon unnie, and wanted to say that the MuBank stage was awesome and that I cheered for her during pre-recording and I was happy.......

But,, unnie... don't pass the signing paper so fast... T_______T

"Unnie, the MuBank stage was awesome... I went to the pre-recording...."
That all I said before the paper went to Sunny unnie... ACK!! kekekeke

My saying..
My thoughts..
My mind...

All up in the sky now...

Sunny unnie suddenly asked if I was a good dancer, and I said eh? uh?... nooo... and I was lost..

I'm a very soft-hearted Sone~ My heart beats so fast when I see you guys... Soonkyu unnie~ I love you~

I was so worried about Fany unnie's throat, and asked her if her throat was okay and was literally crying, and she gave me a big smile... Fany unnie is an angel.

I only said hi to Yuri unnie and Sooyoung unnie...Everything that I was gonna say went away thanks to the dancing.. T______T

Oh and I might've gone crazy, and asked Sica unnie if she remembered me...... WHY WOULD SHE REMEMBER ME YOU IDIOT....crazy... Why did I even ask... I should've just said she looked pretty... Anyways, I said "The one that danced Run Devil Run" and she said "Ah~". Does she really remember? Please forget about it.. kekekeke

I was gonna ask for feedback if she liked the Dream Team support items, but my mind and my mouth plays separately... "Unnie, you're so pretty".. it just came out of my mouth.. When your mind is blank, praising is the only thing you can do.. Unnie said thank you, and I almost bowed to her.. Thank you more, unnie.

My signing was over like that...
It feels like the only thing I did was dance... really...
I was supposed to have a date with the girls, but what is this.....

Posted Image
This is a fortune cookie with Seohyun's message. (Passed out to everyone)

During the signing event, SooRi unnies had a kkap explosion. Sooyoung unnie started it.
Whether this one 10 year old kid was cute.. or amused by her, starting with Yoona unnie, they started conversing with her... That's what I wanted... Anyways, she was cute.. kekeke
Taeyeon unnie's eyes were like o_o while talking kekekeke.

Then, when Sooyoung unnie asked for a handshake? The kid didn't want to. So you know that "oppa~ oppapapa~" voice... She kept asking for a handshake in that voice...
And Yuri unnie next to her was joining in...
What were they two doing!?
I was laughing like crazy.

After that, kekekekekek so funny.. kekekekekeke....... there was this person with something written on front and back of their shirt and the unnies bursted out into laughter kekekek..

There was this one person, while getting SNSD's signature, they were talking on the phone.. Seriously... Sooyoung unnie was like "How can you talk on the phone at this time?" with that same voice.. kekekek and Yuri unnie joined again.. kekekeke

There were so many things but aigoo I can't remember... Thanks to SooRi unnies exploding, Sica unnie was about to die from laughing too hard.

Once in a while, I was waving my hands to say hi, but it must've looked funny right?

Sooyoung unnie smiled at me once and waved her hand, and so did Soonkyu unnie.. she was the best.. I'll tell you the reason later.. Oh! And I said hi to Fany unnie too. She was bowing to my side, and I did the same thing.. T_T

My friend who came with me asked if Tiffany was really bowing to us, and I said I don't know but still do it, because we're in the front and she'll be able to see... Then she said that we'll look like a fool, but I said fans can look like fools.. hehe. That's just my thought...

After the signing event, it was time for pictures with SNSD. ^^...
It was 20 people at a time... SNSD were in the back, and two rows of fans..
The girls were in between people, and they were busy playing around with each other.
From my position, I was able to see Hyun, Yoona unnie, Soonkyu unnie, and Taeyeon unnie..
Hyun seemed happy, because she was playing around with Yoona and Soonkyu unnie.. and Soonkyu unnie was busy playing with Shinyoung unnie as well...

The drawings~ I didn't win any... I'm not sure if the numbers weren't mixed well, but most of the prizes went to the people in the back.... I'm jealous.. hehehehe.

Yoona unnie was like, "This one is.... lucky number 99!"..... but there was no 99 kekekekekek..... and Yoona unnie frowned and said, "99 is a lucky number....." kekekekekeke...

Yuri unnie was doing the drawing for the biggest prize, the netbook. I was saying I wish that I won the prize.. and she was about to say the number, then paused and asked, "Are you guys curious?"... There was no moments where it was not funny.

Finally, Shinyoung unnie was closing up the event and asked how it was to Sooyoung unnie.
Sooyoung said, "I heard only the ones who bought the Cooky phone came.. did you guys like today?" and everyone shouted "YES!"
Then she said, "Hehe. We like it too. It was a wonderful time, and next time, we want to see you guys with much longer time and with more events. Hope you guys made great memories," and everyone replied "Yes!"

Then Sunny unnie~ She said it was good seeing us after a long time, and there wasn't much opportunity to meet and it might still be like that due to Japanese activities.. T_________T
She also said that it was a very memorable event and hope we all leave with a good memory and to wait for the girls, and everyone screamed "YES!"... I don't know how many times we yelled "Yes".. kekeke.

And finally, in the end~ one, two three.
Then everyone was looking around, and the member who was holding the mic said "Right now~"
and all the fans and the girls said, "SNSD!" Then, when the girls were going down, I shouted,

"From now on, it's SNSD! Forever SNSD! SNSD jjang!!!"

... and I thought everyone else was gonna join in, but I was the only one shouting... kekekekeke... then I don't know about other unnies, but Sunny unnie saw me and mouthed thank you.. kekekeke

It was a really really happy day for me..

Posted Image

Oh, and LG prepared really well. There was food and everything, and cookies as well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

And this is.....

Posted Image
Taengoo unnie's giant cookie T_____T
How am I supposed to eat this...
Should I eat the border and leave the middle part... but.. that's just...brutal...
T________T

Thanks for reading my really long and pointless fan account.
Today's event went smoothly and well, and I was in the front row so I was really nervous, but it was really a unique and happy event.
I hope not only the fans who attended make great memories, but the girls as well.. ^_^

... but now my problem is..
How am I supposed to eat this cookie........

Credit: bestiz
Translation: typicalharu@soshified.com/forums

Posted Image
그래도 난 너처럼 화살은 안 쏠게

Taechin Taechin
  • Donors
  • 691 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 07:43 PM

Yay kelly!
I will read now :X
Thanks for all your hard work :D

Posted Image
kpopfan27@ssf Hoshi~@ssf

adh adh
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1106 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 07:59 PM

Thank you so much..
this fan account is really good..
all the girls seemed to have lots of fun..
glad that they can share their precious memory with the fans..
SNSD fighting!!

KevinFany KevinFany
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4192 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:01 PM

thanks for sharing and translating this fan account =)
lucky fans who get to go for the Cooky Date Event with Soshi... =P
it looks like they had lots of fun!
and the poster with signatures! Fany's signature always caught my eyes first. Taeyeon's butterfly is also cute too!
love Soshi <3
Soshi hwaiting!

Fany, I think about you everyday. I really miss you! <3

Posted Image

Banners credit : ajae2600

Soshi's Brighter than Jewels, Fany Fany Tiffany

We're nothing without 9! ♥ Tiffany ♥

beefhamburger beefhamburger
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1215 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:05 PM

Wow that was a great read! I loved the part where Shinyoung was answering questions about their dorm life kekeke. It's great to see the girls still having fun during events like these with so many people. I feel a little bad for the writer when she couldn't spend much time with the girls during the autograph signing and had to be rushed along so she couldn't say everything she wanted to =(.
Thanks for the huge translation haru!
Posted Image

Djjuhara Djjuhara
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:31 PM

kekekeke
i'll reading this <3
thank you for this!!! <3
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you so much~ <3

Djjuhara Djjuhara
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:32 PM

kekekeke
i'll reading this <3
thank you for this!!! <3
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you so much~ <3

Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:35 PM

Ah really long fan account but worth the read and attention! This is indeed a very lucky girl, but I would also be like her if I was in her position, should she eat the cookie or not? Looks like LG really played up the cookie/cooky pun haha but looks like everyone had a great time and the girls are always as kkab and charming as always. But thank you for the good fan account <3 Love GIRL SONES :)

Lol and I always love the little hints Shinyoung gives about SNSD's dorm life and what not haha <3 Study hard Maknae ;)

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

taengmarmalade taengmarmalade
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:38 PM

Oh my gosh! The giant cookie OO:
I wouldn't want to eat it too, let alone figure out how to eat it. Lols. It's too precious~

When your mind is blank, praising is the only thing you can do.. Unnie said thank you, and I almost bowed to her.. Thank you more, unnie.

My signing was over like that...
It feels like the only thing I did was dance... really...
I was supposed to have a date with the girls, but what is this.....

I CAN RELATE SO BAAAD~
The same thing happened to me during the B2ST fansigning here. I was like, "Oh my god. That was it." but I was totally happy. Just a bit.. you know, disappointed that I couldn't say anythine more to B2ST cos I was totally starstruck O_____O' Hahaha. What more if SNSD are in front of me? I might die of happiness. Lols.

Thanks for the trans! SooRi and ShinYoung are great all the time~

soCOOL soCOOL
  • Donors
  • 463 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:40 PM

Great translations. Thanks Kelly :D
People who went to this event are truly blessed T_T..They had a chance to see our girls in such a close distance..T_T

Posted Image Posted Image

d1ana d1ana
  • Project Leaders
  • 343 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:40 PM

lol~ I enjoyed reading this fan account!~ sounds like everybody had a really awesome time =D

I loved how this fan was the only one who screamed out the SNSD 3 phrases slogan lol XD (or whatever you call it o.o)

thanx for translating typicalharu!!~ :D

Posted Image
credit: roovette12
Posted Image | Posted Image | Twitter | Me2Day | Website | Fanfic
credit: mon_x2

doe doe
  • Donors
  • 1809 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:43 PM

Thanks for translating! It was long but a good read. The girls sounded like they had a whole lot of fun with the fans and I wish I could have a taste of all the cookies T_T
I think SooRi shippers will be extremely happy about how crazy the kkap sisters were at the event, haha. The 10-year-old was so cute~

b9DS6.png

© a: glasstained@lj; s: danhobak

shattered shattered
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:46 PM

great fan account
thanks for sharing it with us
u r lucky to be able to dance in front of them
dun be shy!
u r in a position that many fans will kill for to be in!

Zno1H.jpg FRfoE.jpg MGs5q.jpg
Nothing Without 9
follow me: kpop.tumblr / korea.tumblr

231010 011011 211011 061111 150812 231112

byunbyuneiy byunbyuneiy
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:49 PM

woah~ lucky fangirl..
goddamit that taeyeon huge cookie is awesome...
taeng got braces or not ?? TT TT

godddd,, lucky people they got so close with snsd TT TT aaaaaa

TAENY

&

TAENGSIC

is love

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

HyoFanyFan06 HyoFanyFan06
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:49 PM

This whole account is so ridiculously presh
So many great moments and the fangirl seems really sweet too
My fave part is Soonkyu mouthing thanks at her
Sunny Bunny <3

Thanks for the translation :)

Posted Image

Credit:**lily**
2PM, SNSD, B2ST, 4MINUTE, WINTERPLAY, W&WHALE
YOUTUBE(Kpop Dance Covers)

SNSDsoshiGG SNSDsoshiGG
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 1169 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:54 PM

woah it must have been really fun!
lol SOORI! <3 those crazy girls :D

kim shinyoung really rocks as an mc (((:

thanks so much for the awesome translations!

D8YjS.jpg
if you want to read epic fics, read SHOCH, HoM, Time Apart, ASCC and BCtS
Right now it's SNSD, From now on it's SNSD, Forever it's SNSD.
지금은소녀시대!앞으로도소녀시대!영원히소녀시대!...헐 대박사!

Little J Little J
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:55 PM

Wow. This is a good read! I wonder what it would be like if I ate that T.T Lol.
Thanks so much for the translations! Girl Sones are always the best <3

2lAdK6j.gif
"You have to eat to live, right?"
지금은, 앞으로도, 영원히 소녀시대!

수영 + 수연; 탱싴. 9. 

Hellflame Hellflame
  • Donors
  • 421 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:56 PM

the fangirl is lucky >_< The large cookie is not meant to be eaten! love how shinyoung always gives little bits of info on the girls haha. thx for the translation~
Sig credits to jinho@ssf
Posted Image Posted Image

Appleluv Appleluv
  • Donors
  • 192 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:57 PM

This fan account is full of rofl! hahaha
Ah these fan accounts seriously make me jealous >.<
Another fan thats shy! at least she got to dance in front snsd! lol

Sunny bunnny u r so nice! thanking the fan =)

thanks for translating!!

geetaeyeon geetaeyeon
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:57 PM

Reading this make me jealous of that girl. And sunkyu unnie is really good to fans. Imagine that sunny said thank you to me.... wow, so wonderful. Love the 9 girls always~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing