• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic
boxclub boxclub
  • Donors
  • 603 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 08:38 AM

myevery's fan account from yuri's birthday party

they said it was a surprise, but wow, it really was a huge surprise
my goodness.. with even 8 members attending..
i thought maybe a couple members would come, but omg even yoona was there..
as the kids came in, all the fans went "oh oh yoona!! ooooooh!"

there's already been alot of fan accounts ^^;;;;
so there isn't that much left for me to write -0-

i think there probably weren't many that were able to take pictures, but someone probably did do an audio recording..
i hope ... that you keep that to yourself.. that way hopefully the girls will do more surprise events like this in the future.

come to think of it, i'm always in the second row..
during the short fan meeting before the tell me performance, i was in the second row, and i was in the second row this time too haha
anyways, it was nice because i was so close to the girls
i didn't know who i should be looking at +__+

but of course, i spent most of my time looking at our main character for today - yuri

but...
there was our maknae who said she left her present at home and sat there prettily
and sooyoung who gave yuri a book, that looked like she just bought it, and advertised soonjung manhwa, and greedily asked for presents of her own
pronouncing that its yulsyong time and spilling the birthday cake on the floor~
and tiffany who hurriedly went and got tissues for her members when the cake and the snow spray got on them,
who looked like she was more touched and happy to be with her fans rather than being here for yuri's birthday
and joyful yoona who, maybe since she hadnt been able to be with the fans for a long time, was so excited and happy,
who grabbed sica and said it was yoonsic time when the two ggab couple said it was their time
who was with yuri when it hit twelve on her birthday, but she was too shy to say happy birthday so she sent it as a text message, but yuri didn't reply,
who tore open the mickey and minnie mouse balloon to drink the helium..
and then there was pretty sica, who sprayed so much snow on the other members that they had to take their outer clothing off,
spraying the snow everywhere, but when she tried to say some words to yuri, she was among the first to start tearing up
with her consistently beautiful position, she said there and giggled and laughed at everything the other members said
and then playful sunny, who showed absolutely no interest in what the other friends were saying, and just played whenever she wanted to, and was finally told by the fans to pay attention
discovering sosiz's figurine that they gave as a present, and holding it and saying it was pretty and showing it off to yuri~
and then thoughtful hyoyeon, who like seohyun, didn't say much but did say that for the next five, ten, no- forever, she is going to spend yuri's birthday with the other eight members and with sone.

the kids were really so so loveable... and crazy lol

and then our main person our yuri >__<
our yuri, who tried so hard to hold back her tears, with her grateful heart for the fans
we understand your heart, yuri... you don't need need to say anything..

the fans knew there was going to be another something special planned other than the birthday song from yuri lol
the fans kept waiting and believing in yuri that there would be another song and so she felt bad so..

she sang "saranghae" (i love you) to the fans.. that impressive yuri..

"i love you i love you i love you so much more than anything in the world" ( the song they sang with kim gunmo at mnet 20s choice)

they said goodbye and left and then came back to take a picture, and then yuri noticed the mickey balloon, with all the air sucked out of it, in the corner
and said "mickey is all shriveled up T_T" and seriously looked so sad..

her pure heart remains the same.. she's already turned twenty, our loveable yuri♥

credits to myevery on sosiz

--영원한 것은 없다--

bug bug
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1553 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 08:43 AM

please remove "retired" from your sig

boxclub boxclub
  • Donors
  • 603 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 08:45 AM

please remove "retired" from your sig

T___T i want to be retired but its hard to be 유유유

--영원한 것은 없다--

SCBet SCBet
  • Donors
  • 1205 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 09:13 AM

^ bwahhahah lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

octi-eww octi-eww
  • Donors
  • 2514 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 09:16 AM

pronouncing that its yulsyong time and spilling the birthday cake on the floor~
and tiffany who hurriedly went and got tissues for her members when the cake and the snow spray got on them

LOLOL ! Seems like chaos there. Tiffany is so cute haha. Sooyoung is so crazy. Yoona is adorable T_T
Mickey mouse, lol that couldn't be avoided.

Sankyuuu !

Posted Image Posted Image
beyond infinity = beyond 9 ♥

Kero_kEiro Kero_kEiro
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1936 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 09:18 AM

wahaha the last part...YoonA was the culprit to mickey's death!
as usual like the girls said..haha..maknae and Hyo who talks alot when they are w/o anyone else is quiet when there's a different company..so adorable ><
ahh our gorjess is being so mischievous that night playing with the snow spray haha...
but she's the one that teared up early trying to express herself to yul..ahh our ice-princess...
sosiz's gift was so cute ^^
gosh korean fans are so lucky...myevery is darn lucky lol..being able to meet the girls so many times..its something to die for..
anyways thanks for translating ^^

follow Jessi's heart
Posted Image
The way 9 of you girls tattooed nothing but smiles and laughter into our hearts, we wish to give you back the same amount if not more. Stay strong, stay healthy, stay happy, stay together always. That’s all your S♡NEs would ever want.

cathode cathode
  • Donors
  • 1607 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 09:39 AM

ROFL..amy can never retire -O-

Untitled-1.png

hiD hiD
  • Donors
  • 3807 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:59 AM

Glad they had good time together, and as expected most of them probably did cry lol.

they said goodbye and left and then came back to take a picture, and then yuri noticed the mickey balloon, with all the air sucked out of it, in the corner

And this part made me go awww, its so cute of yuri saying that, Yoongie loves helium more than mickey mouse lol! And no mention about Taengoo? lol

cr, chapstik

What doesn't kill you, might leave you crippled.

Posted Image

x1tzc1ndy x1tzc1ndy
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:39 PM

hahhahaah i love myevery's fan accounts, always into the cute little details! (:
man how i wish i was there! gotta love how sooyoung spilled the cake and then said it was yulsyoung time! :lol:
yoona is there, hooray! she sounds ridiculously adorable, suckin the helium outta mickey and sayin its yoonsic time. im lovin the pairing acknowledgments.
tiffany, being sucha caring member, i can imagine her running and grabbing some tissues. and ican def imagine sunny bunny playing by herself and ignoring everyone else hahah.
you can def see the love between the members, especially jess, who tears up <3 sounded like a fantastic party, and how lucky of all the fans who got to attend!

rofl, mickey is all shriveled up, omgosh yul, you dork.

HyoT HyoT
  • Donors
  • 1349 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:51 PM

wow
it was a good fan account =] even yonna was there as well =] o...naughty yoona, she should grab Yuri's favourite wife sica and 'asked her out' very naughty! i was a bit surprise that there wasnt much yulsic moment (or not being mentioned, i really want to know) maknae how cute >3< always is the maknae lol
i was slightly surprise that fany did going arund and grabbing tissue for other members. i thought it would be what hyo was doing... anyway hyo and maknae are both thoughtful person >3< i love hyo and yuri >3<
haha the mickey mouse comment made me laugh XDDDD" it was just soo funny ROFL!!
thx for translating!

lyly_flower2000 lyly_flower2000
  • Media
  • 2784 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:55 PM

lol Yoonsic strikes back cuz of SooRi, hahahaha.
It's good to see Yooona spend some her time w/ the other members.
lol at the ending part, Yuri and her sadness for Mickey balloons, hahaha that's an adorable Yul.

Posted Image
credit to Wenting

goldenGAZE goldenGAZE
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:12 PM

Major SOORI action, i like this a lot :lol:

Aww the girls all seem so playful and happy. Nice that they decided to spend the birthday with fans.
Perfect in every way~======CHOISOOYOUNG
Posted Image

eunsoo eunsoo
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1973 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 07:46 PM

ahh. cute fan account from myevery. ^^
so happy that adorable yoona was there. <3 but, no taengoo.. -.- &fan account didnt mention about no taengoo there.
ohoh. so close with the girls.. i wish i could be there too.. T-T lucky fans~
keke. i love soori's & yoonsic's part! <3
&yoona..drink the helium of mickey minnie mouse balloons. lol. &yul- "mickey is all shriverel up T_T" rofl. poor yul. >< so cute! keke.
btw, thanx for the translation. ^^

Posted Image

luvshe luvshe
  • Donors
  • 1550 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 08:47 PM

idk why but im always feel touched everytime i read myevery's fan account..
was so detail...indeed very great fan account..

8 members were there..YoonA even there..but no Tae Yeon T_T

um..its YoonSic time?ahahaha..but i still cant get over JeNy yet XD

the girls were really playful..just like they used to be..lucky Korean people who can attend the party ><
aww YoonA was with Yuri when it hit twelve... <3333

Yul sing saranghae?i wish to listen T_T

rofl Yul sad seeing micky mouse all shriveled up..that was really hilarious..
poor mickey :lol:

thanks boxclub..u should never retired XD

Posted Image

I AM TRULY SOSHIFIED and I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF NINE

swordiee swordiee
  • Donors
  • 436 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:05 PM

sica tearing up awwww. as expected from the royal couple :lol:. i was hoping yul would promote YULSIC more than SOORI haha
but anyways....what an awesome fan acount. everyone seemed like they had heaps of fun.
another memorable birthday for yuri :D
Posted Image
cred: neonism99

hazuki hazuki
  • Donors
  • 195 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:14 PM

Aww.. The girls are so playful. I love how all the girls were there. It's too bad that Taeyeon couldn't be there. I love how they have special meetings for the girls and the fans and the fans are always there to share their experience. It just makes me happy to know the girls are doing just fine. Jessica is too giddy that she doesn't what to say. awww.. and the Yoonsica couple is too cute for words! I love the whole Soori coupke too. SooYoung was so sweet to write a special message to Yuri. :)

Thank you for translating boxclub!!!!

Posted Image

proud to be a S♡NE. Soshified is my number 1 source!

wobwab wobwab
  • Donors
  • 754 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:39 AM

Thank you so much for the translation. The fan account helps me to feel like I have had a glimpse or two of the real party. It seemed like so much fun and precious moments happened at the surprise party and with YoonA there ... I really envy everyone who witnessed the YoonSic time Yoon announced. T.T
Playful Sica was so active in her Yul's birhday. Surely Yul had a wonderful birthday and I do hope Hyo's plan for her next 5 years, 10.. - no, forever, would be carried out successfully.

...... Wish SM do not threaten so. T_T

JeTi is illegally cute♡
애기싴, 천사파니, 융초딩, 리더탱, 김초딩, 깝율, 식신수영, 순규써니, 꾹꾹이서현
are 9 shades of love that brighten up my days. I love 소녀시대

Emma Faesri Emma Faesri
  • Donors
  • 2150 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:07 AM

whoa..this account is so cute..

Sooyoung wants presents herself too..keke..
Yoona was there..awwwww... she's being naughty there..Grabbing Sica as her wife and then killed mickey and minnie..T T
Sica cried? owhh..she must've felt really happy for her kwon seobang..
Tiffany as usual..the most tidy person..she always did her duty- grab a tissue and all durin birthdays..lol..
Sunny played by herself..haha..
Hyoyeon is so sweet...
And Yuri...how sweet..she sang saranghae? I want to hear it tpo..
the last part..she's sad that mickey is killed..cute..

Thanks for the translations..

The bond that can never be broken..
Posted Image

Forever TaeNy + YulSic

sunphrodite sunphrodite
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1315 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 07:55 AM

thanks for translating! <3

aw. i love Yuri's expression when she saw the mm balloon.. lol.
Sica's really pretty..i suppose.

i can't say many things right now.. -_-
all i want to say is that Hyo's message is the same as mine. ♥

Posted Image
c: soshified :)

luvinsoshi luvinsoshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1524 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 06:45 AM

aww why was yoong too shy to greet yuri?XD
haha, from what i see sica has been really playful lately..(actually,.all of them^^)
but she probably teared up cause her seobang aged one year more.

aaaiii..she's so cute..
go scold yoona for killing mickey~

haha, i would really like to thank myevery for sharing his/her encounters with soshi to us.. :D
and of course, thanks for translating~

Posted Image
avatar credit: Mellerz banner credit: mstar.

"Since we saw each other for about 5 years,
I can tell what they are thinking just by looking into their eyes." - Yoong

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing