Photo

[OTHERS] Factory Girl scriptwriter's messageFG girl finished filming the last episode last monday

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic
bug bug
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1553 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 03:44 AM

Factory girl was being planned in late May...
It took us 3 weeks to decide on the name (others called "공순", If you have watched the movie "Factory Girl", you probably figured out the meaning behind it)
It took a month to come up with ideas and to finish preperation...
Girls weren't active, but it was really difficult to fit in filming schedule in their packed schedule.
We knew that they filmed a CF all night, had to do live radio shows, had hectic drama schedule, so
if the FG filming was delayed even a little bit, we felt deeply sorry...
Started in June, the last FG shooting completed yesterday.

Factory girl has total 10 episodes, and as you all know and complained...has 30 min duration (without ads 23 mins)
However, the time that girls and staff's have put into the show was more than double, you all know that right?
We had to fit in magazine release date, girls schedule, and TV schedule, so FG was a project we worked on for almost a half year.
First when we were offered to "film a reality show with SNSD", our response was "I don't care what it takes. I am down!!". Even before we started filming, we were hardcore SNSD fans ^^ and later we started to cherish and adore girls even more ^^

I pondered...should I tell them about the time we shoot the last episode...should I hint on girls' new album...what BTS story should I tell to So-Ones...
How should I repay for all the love we received...(although ratings fluctuated in the middle, FG was always the top!!)
I pondered a lot and I concluded that it would be nice to tell you my sincere thoughts I felt after the last shooting.

I worried how would I get close to always quiet and serious Hyoyeon..
Hyoyeon sparks up whenever the subject is on dancing, and we shared a similarity on how we spazz over performances of musicians that we like.
Hyoyeon shined and looked prettier than anyone in the Ellegirl party.
On the last day of filming, she responded with pretty smile to my cheer " I will look forward to your improvement in the future". She's the one I anticipate the most^^

Yuri, filled with curiosity, asked so many questions "unni, unni, this"...
When we were preparing for the party, my eyes were really sore, but she whined saying that she got 'screen captured by fans because of unni(me)' in a cute way. She wore so cute hat on the last day of filming so I picked on her as I squeezed the bubbles on her hat.

Taeyeon always looked so tired and sick because she had to run back and forth for her radio show.
She got me worried at times but it was amazing how she always looked like a baby doll.
Taeyeon was struggling even on the last day saying that she had headache...it made me feel sorry to see her cheek losing fat.
I am so sad that I couldn't spend much time with Taeyeon T-T

Generation gap? Hell no~! There was no generation gap between 17 years old Sooyoung and late-20-Crystal (my name).
With Sooyoung I could converse like how ajummas do in their daily meeting. We spazzed like girls in Bachelor interview with Choi Hyunjoon because we both liked him. With my low IQ and Sooyoung's outgoing characteristic, we could chit-chat nonstop when cameras weren't rolling. If Sooyoung helps me, FG season 2 could be possible...T-T

Ice Princess Jessica always came to the set with glittering eyes. There wasn't even once that she didn't look pretty or looked unprepared. Very pretty and cute Jessica, a queen of flats~!! I thought she was an unfriendly lady but as she opened up her worries in washroom or as she seldom said "Unni! This did this. That!" with eyes wide open, I realized she is just like an ordinary girl. Out of all things, she looked so pretty on the last day of shooting, my anticipation of her comeback became 200000%!!!

"Hello~!" the set was always echoed with Fany's loud~~~~~voice. So bright, loud, energetic greetings...
That Fany....after the NY episode, looked very tired and had a different atmosphere (more lady-like) possibly due to home sick.
After the NY trip, she got interested in fashion a lot. You all checked out her fashion sense in FG right? ^^ I look forward to her a lot.

I miss Yoona. Deer like Yoona. Pretty Yoona. YoonaYoonaYoona♥
I met her just three times. Our Saebyuk, Yoona, even with hectic schedule, showed her beautiful skin, her dinosaur laugh? (bug: fans refer to as "Crocodile laugh") that bright smile, and her perfect pretty face and her true self. I felt that I could learn a lot from 17 years old Yoona, and just like typical B (*bloodtype), she confidently put her best effort on the backstage interview with models. Please don't forget my promise to cheer for Saebyuk whereever I go...T-T

SNSD's maknae Seohyun received a favoritsm from me since the beginnning. Later when I get married, I thought my life would be successful if I have a daughter like her. When I saw Seohyun during the first School of Rock off-air-perf day (at that time, I was a scriptwriter for SoR)...I told her "Seohyun, I thought you were an angel" then she shyly replied, "What~~!" ...Last day of filming, our introvert maknae came to me first and greeted me. She pulled my hand and bowed as many as four times as if she was disappointed by our farewell...
She looked at my balloon decoration and joked "Very~confusing and nice~" T-T maknae made me to love her more when we had to stay apart...

+) last ep outfit wasn't sponsored wear but her own clothes. I praised that she looked pretty and she bragged that it was hers. ///ㅅ/// Cutey.

At first Sunny felt uneasy around me but soon she opened up. Dream team and candy girl team needed its own scriptwriter and she complained how I always stick to Candygirls team. Full of aegyoness, she even melts girls' heart~! That Sunny on the last day couldn't express her emptiness and just whined a couple times. My feeling of how much I will miss her grew more than double when I hugged that tiny little girl. I said she looked the best when she was doing the radio show. I'd like to do radio with Sunny who replied that doing the live radio shows were quite tough. I am looking forward to her singing in the new album^^

(I am gonna paraphrase now cuz this is too long)

We had no time for BTSs but will discuss about putting BTS together with others.
Thank you~

----

wow I just shortened 4 paragraphs to just one sentense...

shoot_the_sunlight shoot_the_sunlight
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 03:56 AM

awww...
T- T....
factory girl only finished filming yesterday? = =
wow...
they edit their shows ..

But hey~
FG's scriptwriter gave out a lot of info about soshi..
and no info on 2nd album T- T

aww.. taetae's tired...
and lol... sooyoung just cant stop eating...

TaeNy <3

Posted Image

Clearly, Karma Hates Me

grandma deer grandma deer
  • Donors
  • 10072 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 04:21 AM

wooow I loved how she describes each and every one of the girl from her first impressions to knowing them inside out.I can't imagine anyone not wanting to work with the girls...seriously haha...how can you not like them. rofl "we were hardcore SNSD fans"
awww I loved how she said Hyo is the one shes looking foward to the most..just shows how muchh potential this girl has.
Taeng...the one that is always sick but still manages to entertain us with her hyper dorky self :lol:
haha Yuri...the curious one....the scriptwriter must've heaps of fun working with jokester Yul^^LOLL SY is definitely one of the approachable ones when you first see her....I'm gald the scriptwriter clicked with SY...FG season 2 with SY's help? I'll watch for sure haha. Hehe and no doubt ithe nickname ice princess is just a nickname..everyone thinks shes the mean-always-pissed-off one but we all know shes not keke..and I agree with the scriptwriter....Sica was the most eye catching throughout FG<3. LOLLL Fany the loud one....so right!! omgosh haha the scriptwriter even knows about her Yoonique/crocodile laugh!! .....haha maknae ..always the shy and polite one...I think alot of people would want her to be their ideal daughter..Our aegyo queen Sunny....So much fun watching her on FG. Gosh I would love to work with SNSD T___T....actually..I would love to work with this scriptwriter too haha..she seems fun to work with.
Everything the scriptwriter wrote is so true..their personalities etc are just like what we see on tv. In front of cameras they're fun lovable girls. Behind the cameras they're fun lovable girls :)
anyone know what the ratings for FG were?

Thanks Joe for the awesome translations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
♥9-----------------------------------소녀시대

Emma Faesri Emma Faesri
  • Donors
  • 2150 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 04:22 AM

Ahhh.. So, they've finished filming..?
That means next week is probably the last episode?
How sad.. I wanted to see more of them.. T-T

With Sooyoung I could converse like how ajummas do in their daily meeting.

haha.. Ahjummas.. lol.. Yeah..Sooyoung like to converse with older people.. With Sooyoung's help? Go Sooyoung.. Help her then.. So that there will be Season Two.. T-T

Just as expected, Yuri was full of curiosity, anti-socialite Sica-well later able to adapt with the rest, quite Hyoyeon, talkative ahjumma Sooyoung, our loud Fany, the crocodile-laugh owner- Yoona, the introverted maknae-Seohyun, aegyo queen-Sunny and Taeyeon?
Poor Taeyeon.. She had a headache during the last day of filming.. T-T..I hope she's doing fine..

But the writer seems to be a big fan of Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Yoona?
Either way, she's a big fan of SoShi.. I knew it.. lol..
I love her message.. Very fangirl-ish.. haha..
I envy her for being able to hang around with the girls along the months of recordings..

Ahh..I'm going to miss FG.. But oh well, at least the girls are now able to rest a bit..
Well, they're gonna need a lot of rest before gettting busy with their comebacks later..

I love the writer..
I love FG..
Most of all, I love SoShi..

Hope they'll broadcast the BTS..keke..
Thanks for the translations!

The bond that can never be broken..
Posted Image

Forever TaeNy + YulSic

ivonchu ivonchu
  • Donors
  • 2604 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 04:35 AM

It honestly doesn't feel like Factory Girls is coming to an end. *sigh* going back into an SNSD deprived state ~ Still I loved how she spoke about each girl individually and without a doubt, they're the same on stage as they are to people separately. Curious Yuri is so adorable, Sick taeng is something I don't want to hear about, the girl evidently needs more rest, chit-shatting non stop is nothing new with sooyoung! ^^ I wish people really took time to know our Sica better and I'm glad her point of view changed when they connected more... Ngaww poor Fany was home sick after leaving NY! Yoong rarely appears in FG *grumbles* but I'm glad that she still puts on a happy face despite her schedule, maknae is so adorable i can understand why she called her an angel and Sunny Bunny, not only males melt at her aegyo keke. This was a cute entry and I can't wait for the final episode of FG and then the girls come back! :D Thanks alot for the translation! ^^

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
on hiatus

Anny Anny
  • Donors
  • 1408 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 04:39 AM

wow this is an awesome script writer ~ hehe
I love her reviews about the individual girls!
Seems like she likes them a lot and they grew very close ~
It's sad to know that FG's last filiming is done ~
T-T it's actually really touching . . .

Thanks for the translation!<3

Posted ImagePosted Image

SeoTaengSic
banner pics: hongstar

lilac* lilac*
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1140 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 04:58 AM

The girls are coming back soon, so factory girls have to end, in order for them to spend more time on their new album. :)

I'm glad that she describes each of the member ^^ I get to know alittle more about snsd again :) I didn't know that hyoyeon is quiet towards 'strangers'(as in people whom she's not close with). But i guess she needs time to open up her heart. :) lol, i love curious yul ^_^ I can imagine cute little yul asking her unnies(both snsd and the scriptwriters) this and that~ poor leader taeng. :( I guess it was alittle too much for her to handle. I hope she did rest for awhile. lol, our shikshin can communicate well with even a 40year old ajumma, i guess. lol, i guess flats are jesshik's pride :lol: Fany really miss the sonyuh family.. (or is crystal referring to fany's family members?) YoonA is indeed a hardworking kid :). She puts in her effort even though she's tired from filming YAMD. Also, I think she's quite disappointed that she couldn't join in the fun. I hope after YAMD, she'll appear more often on reality shows, talk shows etc. From the way she described maknae, we can know that maknae is really pure, just like a kiddo. I totally 'Awww' when she bragged about wearing her own pretty clothes. >w< I agree that sunny looks the best when she do radio shows. We can see the real sunny. She's playful and everything. :lol: I hope Sunny, who has a beautiful voice, will sing more solo lines in the new album. ^^;

Thank you bug for the translation ^_^

Posted Image Posted Image

x3soshi x3soshi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 05:05 AM

" Even before we started filming, we were hardcore SNSD fans ^^ "

i couldn't help but smile at that sentence.
lol im so glad that they all got along really well :)

S♥ne

Ifa Ifa
  • Donors
  • 295 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 05:16 AM

owh no~ FG is coming to end..
i'll miss this show like the scriptwriter does.
i'm so proud that FG show is always on top.
&& i like the way she describe our girls too.

Posted Image

Kero_kEiro Kero_kEiro
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1936 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 05:29 AM

ahh..this is totally awesome..
i loved how she would describe the girls one by one..on how there were before and after she gets to know them
from the ice-princess we know that is really warm-hearted and shy to our own pure,shy and innocent maknae..
i'm glad the show received high ratings ^^
its really wonderful how they are fans of the girls and are able to work with them..ah..how lucky haha..
FG Season 2? i'll definitely look forward to that much..
thanks for translating..this is lovely ^^

follow Jessi's heart
Posted Image
The way 9 of you girls tattooed nothing but smiles and laughter into our hearts, we wish to give you back the same amount if not more. Stay strong, stay healthy, stay happy, stay together always. That’s all your S♡NEs would ever want.

Keiko1812 Keiko1812
  • Donors
  • 2322 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 05:59 AM

Wow this is awesome the way she mention each and everyone of the girls from the beginning to end
They are all cute and sweet just as I expected
but oh no... My umma Taengoo T__T
She's over working again. Nooooo I don't want Taengoo to be thinner
I love all the Soshi girls. They are all hardworking and sweet ^^
I believe it's not a matter of time they will come back and have more show on their own
FG FTW!!!!
SNSD FTW!!!

Proud to be a S♥ne! I believe in the Power of 9.
2uyhwcg.jpg 6gg7kz.jpg
One_Shots: World of Our Owns | My Favorite Things
On_Going: Back To The Future

Avatar: huan@snsdbaidu; Sig Credit: rawr!sommie.&themiracle13

yukinOrave yukinOrave
  • Donors
  • 2108 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:03 AM

It's really hard to say goodbye to FG..
not only because it's the only show that we can see our girls working together.. as a whole..
but because I know the girls are having fun cause' it's their dream to be a fashion editor..
how i wish FG doesn't finish soon.. but it has too..
the script writer unni described our girls too well, that i can really imagine them..
Sica's glittering eyes, Fany's loud voice, Seohyun's angelic aura, Yuri curiosity, Sooyoung's endless talks, hyoyeon's dance interest, taeyeon's doll like face, Yoona's crocodile laugh,sunny's aegyo.. XDDDD
it makes me want to be a script writer to but only for snsd shows.. LOL

thanks for translating.. <3

Edited by yukinOrave, 12 December 2008 - 06:13 AM.

If 9 is all I have, I'm satisfied- - - - being a 소원 is written in my heart

Posted Image
지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!

Were NOTHING without | 9 Girls 1 Generation9

boxclub boxclub
  • Donors
  • 603 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:09 AM

oh wow thanks for the translations bug~ haha paraphrased into one sentence.. uncle subber's 특징~ㅋㅋ
its so nice to see how close everyone got with the girls..

i wish taeyeon wasnt so tired all the time and looking sick..
the writer didnt even mention anything else about taeyeon.. only that she was worried for her T_T

i guess since they just filed the last episode, that the upcoming episode will be the most recent images of the girls.. and yoona will be there, since she said she saw yoona three times (first ep, fashion show, this show)..

and yay for bts.

omg this is the longest reply i think ive ever written -____-;

--영원한 것은 없다--

fuuko-chan fuuko-chan
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:10 AM

I can't believe FG's already about to end! D:
I thought it will last until next year. T_T
But I love how the scriptwriter described each
of the girls. <3 Taeng who is always sick and yet
still very dorky; Sica, as always, gives off a negative
first impression and yet makes people love her
as they get to know her. <3 Sunny, aegyo queen
ftw. <3 And LMAO loud Tiffany is just so her! xD
And Hyorengi, lol always looking serious, true! xD
And of course, she dazzled in the Ellegirl party! <3
Haha the scriptwriter must've found Yul so adorable
with all her questions and curiosity. xD And Sooyoung!
As expected from the most talkative one. She can get
along well with anyone! xD Haha and even if Yoong
was only present for a few times, the scriptwriter still
knew of her crocodile laugh! <3333 And of course,
Seohyun is everyone's ideal daughter. T_T She's so
polite and respectful. <33333 I really wish there will
be FG season 2 someday in the future... with SY's help. 8D

Thank you for the translation <3

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

frostpearl frostpearl
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:12 AM

aww T-T
its so sad when she's mentioning taeyeon
taeyeon needs some rest
btw love the scriptwriter.. she's saww T-T
its so sad when she's mentioning taeyeon..
taeyeon needs some rest
btw love the scriptwriter.. she's snsd fans =pnsd fans =P

asdfghjklai asdfghjklai
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:12 AM

Oh wow, so next week is the last FG episode?
That scriptwriter's so freakin' awesome for writing something about the girls.
It'll be cool if there will be a Factory Girl 2. Ahaha, and then they come back here to NYC. HAHAH.
Anyways, that was really nice of her. Saying how unique their personalities are.
Sooyoung should help her for the 2nd season of FG. Ahahaha.
Other than that, although we haven't seen anything new of the girls this year. It was nice to end it with Factory Girl.
Thanks for posting and translating! =)

If SNSD's telling me to run...
Posted Image
I'm running...
소녀시대
Certified SNE

Cr:Dragonchan@Soshified

waijie666 waijie666
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:51 AM

aww it seems so quick to reach the end of FG
I thought there would be at least 12 episodes or maybe some extension
well I am happy the scriptwriter is considering the season 2 of FG~~~~
it's quite an eventful show~~~ showing out our girl's other talents................
looking forward to season 2 (although chance is quite slim)
Posted Image
Forever Yoona my love

cathode cathode
  • Donors
  • 1607 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 07:29 AM

This writer is awesome T_T. I also love the fact that she's hardcore SNSD fan hahha.
During 6month filming FG, the writer learned that our girls are amazing, but she still has long way to go ^^

I hope they release the BTS T_T.

mad props to bug as always :clapping:

Untitled-1.png

Taessica Taessica
  • Donors
  • 1053 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 07:55 AM

Thanks so much for translating~

Wah, so the writers for the show were hardcore fansXD I love how she described all of the girls, and judging from what she said about maknae this is not the first time she met them, because she was also a writer for School of Rock. I feel really proud of the girls, I mean the fact that the staff got to know them better and like them even more makes me proudXD and she was so detailed with the descriptions and I think they feel really accurate on how we see the girls too.

It was a little sad that Yoona couldn't meet them a lot or that Taengoo was always tired running around because of her schedule, ah but she is really great to always show us her dorky side and just makes everything more entertaining. Poor Fany, I wonder if she was really a little homesick but I know the members will make her feel better, and SicaXD the ice princess is just a teenage girl in the end too, I'm glad she could open herself more during this show...Anyways I'm definitely expecting a lot from the more recent episodes...and a FG2 maybe? if Sooyoung helpsXD

BeLLisima BeLLisima
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5672 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 07:56 AM

AAACK I CAN'T BELIEVE FG COMING TO AN END T________T
NOOOOOO I WANT MORE MORE MORE !!!!!

Soshi got the best reality show ever!!! lol

Aaaww i love how she described each girls ♥
she must be loving soshi so much
seems like they all having a great time even in a hard days

loving the gals more and more

agreed with her Seohyun so Angelic kekeke^^

Taengoo need to REST!!!! T_T
Posted Image Posted Image
credit sigs : jamie12190@ssf

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night