Photo

[FAN ACCNT] SNSDChina's Fan Account of the girls' comeback at Music Core1000 S♥NEs...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic
xxdeadline xxdeadline
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 03:34 AM

A fan from SNSDChina wrote his fan account. I translated this verrrrry quickly so please bare with the grammar, spelling mistakes. ^^

I just came back from the girls' MBC comeback, everyone probably already saw it. A lot of people seem to be worried since the chants on TV weren't that loud but I would like to tell you all that, there's no need to worry about that. Today's live support is probably Korea's most strongest on TV for girl groups. Let's put it this way, I along with some Seoul members went to MBC building at 7, our numbers started from 511, remember this is only at 7. At around 1pm, the amounts of Sone have increased up to more than 1000 people, at the end a SM worker said that the last number would be around 1200 but because of the size of the audience seats, the amount of Sones allowed in were around 1000.

MBC's live broadcasting room could no longer squeeze anymore people, all the seats were sat by Sones, even on the ground, it was crowded, even at the back, all of it was full. At the standing area, other than some SHINee fans, the rest were all Sone. All of SM's workers were unable to keep their mouths closed because of smiling the whole time. Because I only participated in the 'Gee' recording, the 'Way To Go' performance, because it would be live broadcasting, other fans had to come in too so there would only be 300 Sones that could stay. The first 300 Sones, because they lined up since last night, it was understandable for them to stay. The other Sones went home. On my way home, I watched the live from my phone. The scenario is completely different than on TV. The MBC director,after recording 'Gee' made the background music louder, which made the fan chants seem weak. When I was on the subway (she was probably watching it on the subway), I could barely hear the loud support from the Sones but I have already told you guys to not worry. That performance was all Sone. Also, some people saw some people at the standing area looking a bit slow-witted, that's because the Sones inside were very excited. Once balloons started to be waved, the camera in the back was completely blocked so the director didn't let anyone in the Standing area wave any balloons.

Now let's talk about all the happenings of today. Today, I and some SNSDChina members and a member from Taiwan arrived at 7 at the MBC building. After getting out of the car, my heart skipped a beat, darn, there's a huge chance we won't be able to go in. The whole first floor of the waiting room was filled with Sone. I found the person in charge of counting the fans and she said my number was 511. The weather today in Korea has been the coldest so far ever since winter started. Even if we were inside, me and the other members were shivering. At 9, the workers of MBC began to call out numbers. When looking at the numbers and seeing the number 800 being said, this news was spread to all the Sones really quickly, everyone was so happy, we never thought that there would be that many people here today. We are afterall fans of a girl group, this number's appearance, might not surpass the record but it has to probably break the record in Music Core. The security guards said they never saw so many boys, it was unbelievable. We however didn't know that that number was only the number of people at 9am. As time passed by, the amount of Sones increased and later by myself estimating, there were probably up to 1000 people.

However when they were counting us, it was a painful process because the amount of people let everyone be surprised, SM only sent two of their workers so it was up to us to count the number of people. After your name was called, you would sit down. Because of that, the space became smaller and it made us 500 people outside. That time it was -10 degrees celcius. We stayed in that temperature for 2 hours. Around 10 or so, SM had more workers come and help count. Most interesting was that when they arrived and saw all of the Sones, they couldn't believe their eyes since they usually see only 100-200 Sones. So then a SM worker quickly went back to SM to get more balloons since the balloons we had with us were not enough.

At around 12pm, the first 300 Sones were able to go in. Because of the large amount of people, the staff inspected us more carefully, didn't let anyone use anyone else's number. When you went in, everyone had to have their CD and their number to go in. When the first 300 went in, us 500 and over finally could be inside. About an hour later we started to go in.

Not that long later, the girls appeared. Then the entire room was filled with sound. Having gone to many live performance, this is the first time seeing such a strong male supporting group (Like seeing the amount of boys coming). The girls seemed really happy since they probably didn't know they would see so many Sones. The security guards were also smiling seeing so many guys there, it was very interesting to them. Everyone knows, at that time there were still a lot of Sones waiting outside since the Korean fan next to me got a call from outside asking if there was anymore room since there were hundreds more outside but there was no more room. As long as there was some room, there were all Sone.

Talk about when the girls performed. When they began to record, the fans at the standing area waved their balloons but it made the camera from behind to not have any good shots so that was why everyone saw only one person standing there. The girls today was really good even though they sang it 4 times but all 4 times, they sang from the beginning to the end, no cuts. The Sones there, because it was their first time doing the fan chant, had a hard time doing the chant at first. It was loud but a bit messy. But when the girls sang "Gee Gee Gee" and "No No No", the chants were in unison, even the director complimented us saying the effect was good. But maybe because we were loud, it covered up the girls' voice so at the end, MBC made the background music louder which made the live broadcast have weak chants.

During recording, there were some behind the scenes. One time during a break, Sooyoung and Yuri went to some Sones. They never thought that so many people would come. They asked us if we were cold and we said we were. Yuri said she thanked all of us. The second time of recording, Yoona's fans came up with an idea, everyone yelled out 'KIM SAEBYUK". This made the girls not knowing whether to laugh or not. Taeyeon said something but I forgot what it was but it was somethin like "I guess you'll be Kim Saebyuk from now on!" The fourth recording, our Taeyeon corrected some of the pronunciations to some members. Taeyeon especially sang some difficult parts out and then the recording was over. When they were leaving the stage, they looked like they didn't want to leave. It'll be hard to see another stage like this. Then SHINee came up and greeting their fans and Sone and they even sang a part of 'Gee'. Because of the girls' comeback, a lot of SHINee fans weren't able to go in the live recording so some Sones that were inside took some SHINee balloons and waved them when SHINee came on, some yelled out 'Choi Minho!'

Here I would like to say there might be some people that think what happened was impossible but I would like to tell you, today's circumstances are true. Some ss501 fans were amazed at the amount of Sones comeing. They said, "Ah, so many fans of SNSD." They had absolutely no idea. Not too long ago when they participated in anti-ing the girls did they expect now that Sone has expanded this much.

Today's events will be finished here. The most hardest times they and we have overcome. You can think, about 1000 people coming for one group at the auditorium is what kind of idea. There are only some boy groups that are able to achieve this, girl groups are more harder. I don't know about what girl group has achieved this before but in the present the only girl group that is able to achieve this is SNSD.

Credits: SNSDChina, xxdeadline for translations

Posted Image

Anny Anny
  • Donors
  • 1408 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 03:54 AM

ohh niice I saw this at soompi ~
Glad you posted it here ^^

It's just awesome. SNSD's got such a strong fanbase. And so many fanboys ~
S♥ne's are srsly jjang! SY and Yuri are so nice to the fans~
and lol 'Kim Saebyuk' xD

Thanks so much for the translations !

Posted ImagePosted Image

SeoTaengSic
banner pics: hongstar

CharmedPotat CharmedPotat
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 03:56 AM

1000 S♥nes! omg the S♥nes rock! Yes, it's definitely tough to get 1000 people to cheer for a female group, but SNSD has done it! Awesome! I guess it's the first time to have so many fanboys at one location.. SNSD really charms the guys, don't they? :D

Wow, they sang it 4 times? I'm still glad they did it well all 4 times. SNSD never fails to amaze us, even two members were not feeling well.

Sooyoung and Yuri were so caring, Yoona's fans were adorable (Yoona must have been delighted with her "Kim SaeByeok") and Taeng's such a great leader!

S♥nes are not to be messed with!
SNSD hwaiting! <333

belinda belinda
  • Donors
  • 1690 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 03:57 AM

oh wow...man
that is alot of people.......
*faints* lol thats good that soshi is making a big comeback hehe
I wish I was there....=(
Soshi fighting! <3
I'm a fanGIRL hehe <3 didn't seem like there were much fangirls....
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
I'm Genie For~ 유리♥::: Yuri + Jungah + Nicole + Belinda = BelYulJungCole
소녀시대 2009 & forever~
-Let our girls Dominate Asia and the World.

BeLLisima BeLLisima
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5672 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 03:57 AM

ALLISON Thanks so much for translating the fan acc hahahah
im sorry i make you stayed all night just to translate that T_T mian T_T
but i'm glad reading the translation hahhahaha

Gosh snsd fans AWESOME!!!! and aaawww i love how they took SHInee balloon and wave it and yelling "Choi Minho" hahahahaha he became so popular among snsd fans ^^

MuCore kinda suck making the backgroud music louder than the girls voices and the fans at the standing aread not allowed to wave teh balloon but i can see many sones there

1000+ Sones WOW >.<

and "saebyuk" lol XD

WEW ALREADY LINING up for tomorrow's perf @_@ Craaaazzzzzzyyyyyyyyy but awesome lol xD

anyway thanks once again allison^^

Edited by BeLLisima, 10 January 2009 - 05:19 AM.

Posted Image Posted Image
credit sigs : jamie12190@ssf

cha! cha!
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 04:14 AM

thanks for translating~!

1000 S♥nes! whoaaa.. that's awesome!
at first I wondered why the S♥nes didn't cheer loud >.< I was a lil bit disappointed by that. Glad to know that they're indeed cheered too loud.. lol

S♥nes jjang!

..lol at the fans calling her SaeByuk.. ♥♥♥♥

d0ts d0ts
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 04:17 AM

WOW. thanks so much for your translation! it really helped me to clear up some of the misunderstandings during the performance.

i'm glad the girls had so much support right on their 1st day of comeback! it will be a big motivation for the girls to carry on promoting their album! aww, i wish i was there. T.T

yukiatsuro yukiatsuro
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 04:19 AM

can't believe that reading this would bring me to tears!!!!it's been so long since snsd been fully loved n supported by so so many people...reallly happy to hear suchgood news!!!our gurls did their best n proved all the anti's are wrong...their strong because we are SOONE!!!we are one with snsd!!<3

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

TAENY comeback!!!
fany and taenggu lights up my life

credit: ajae2600

RIP RYO~san...

mochii mochii
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 04:19 AM

Wow I was so amazed. At first there were 500 S♥nes later on there were 1000 S♥nes. i wish i was there because I am in the phils. grr but the live was not bad. well I'll always love 소녀시대!!!! they are the best!!!

Posted Image

m4rshmall0w m4rshmall0w
  • Donors
  • 548 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 04:31 AM

Aww the fan account made me smile. First of all i would like to admit that i am one of those people than grew to love SNSD even more after the anti incident. These girls are just pure love. Second, i must thank this fan for clearing up about the chanting incident. I really thought it was weak too but ofcourse i now know why. I'm glad many Sones came, and that they made a bit of a history for male fans. Hehe. Even Ri of Big Bang was surprise when the fans cheered like crazy when he mention SNSD's comeback. Wow 1,200 Sones, you guys/girls are jiang!!

Thanks for translating this, must've took you forever! :)

---

OMG, some Sones are already lining up for SNSD's performance tomorrow on Inkigayo. They must be super cold, maybe SNSD would go home and send then some UFO messages. Once again, Sones are love.

Edited by m4rshmall0w, 10 January 2009 - 04:43 AM.

DJ: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hyo: I wouldn't feel embarrassed about being a SNSD member. For me, I think I would feel proud thinking "I was SNSD". These days too I always think, when I have kids, I'll show them my videos proudly and say, "This was your mom! The person with her bangs (lol) waving around prettily, that's your mom!"
C:HJ

shizzles9 shizzles9
  • Donors
  • 1111 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 04:57 AM

That is an amazing thing right there. The girls and even the fans have gone through a real deal, but now we've all come together to show our love and support. I must say it's definitely be a sight to see a huge amount of fanboys, haha. I'd love to be there one day, I bet the atmosphere was simply amazing. And again, I'm happy that the fans were also supporting other artistes and there wasn't any hostility. As long as the girls heard the cheers, everything's okay :)

Oh and thank you for translating, good job!

Edited by mellybee, 10 January 2009 - 04:58 AM.

"Right, our relationship is just natural now. Conflicts and harsh arguments with each other, we are long past that stage." -Taengoo

soshijjiang soshijjiang
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 04:59 AM

WOW... that is alot alot alot of fans!! :DDD it really is rare to see so many fanboys!! soshi really has the charms! haha
thanks for sharing!!

nnnimis nnnimis
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 05:04 AM

sometimes fanboys are just so lovable, HAHA thanks for supporting our girls! i tihnk the girls must be feeling so touched seeing so many fans coming to support them, thanks for sharinh!

tengpy tengpy
  • Donors
  • 237 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 05:05 AM

Wow ! Thanks 4 ur long translating ! I'm very glad to read this fan account ! It shows Sones' luv 4 Soshi !
Our girls r really nice, especially Sooyoung n Yuri ! :D ! I wish I could attend this event ! :D !

Posted Image

Kero_kEiro Kero_kEiro
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1936 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 05:06 AM

ahh...sowon fanboys are cool haha...
i can imagine them sacrificing a day from gaming, girlfriend,work etc just to line up and see the girl's comeback xD
1000 fans xD i can see a hugeee smile being stamped on LSM's face when the other staffs goes back to record haha

follow Jessi's heart
Posted Image
The way 9 of you girls tattooed nothing but smiles and laughter into our hearts, we wish to give you back the same amount if not more. Stay strong, stay healthy, stay happy, stay together always. That’s all your S♡NEs would ever want.

Keiko1812 Keiko1812
  • Donors
  • 2322 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 05:10 AM

OMG Reading this makes me wanna cry. Thanks so much for posting this
Yes S♥NE has grown in number XD Which means what out whoever want to mess with SNSD
1200 is not a small number for a fan group ><
I wish I were there

Proud to be a S♥ne! I believe in the Power of 9.
2uyhwcg.jpg 6gg7kz.jpg
One_Shots: World of Our Owns | My Favorite Things
On_Going: Back To The Future

Avatar: huan@snsdbaidu; Sig Credit: rawr!sommie.&themiracle13

francescaflora francescaflora
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 05:35 AM

seriously!
this fan acc make me soooo soooo much happy!!!
YEAH!!! SNSD HAVE A STRONG FANBASE!!!
they have loads of fanboy!! haha..
iam soo happy that this good news is here!
the girls must have been very happy!!

sunphrodite sunphrodite
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1315 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 06:08 AM

of course yo!
only SNSD fans (S♥NE) has the ability to do this. haha. :p
kidding. :D

thanks for translating!
and omg. they're soo lucky. good thing they supported SHINee too. ^_^

who wouldn't be proud being a S♥NE? haha

Posted Image
c: soshified :)

cph cph
  • Donors
  • 446 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 06:32 AM

thanks for the translation, it must have taken you quite some time~
love how S♥NEs are showing their support!
SM must be really happy ^^

Avie credit: ㄹㅈㄷ Sig. credit: Pam~
property of cutedies.

"We're Nothing Without 9"

yukinOrave yukinOrave
  • Donors
  • 2108 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 06:58 AM

our girls totally pwns the MBC core today!
yay for s♥nes that never fails to support our girls.. TT_TT
that was really touching.. <333
i bet snsd very very happy and proud of s♥nes.. T_T
but the Yuri and Sooyoung incident was soooooooo~ envious.. TT_TT
thanks for translating..
If 9 is all I have, I'm satisfied- - - - being a 소원 is written in my heart

Posted Image
지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!

Were NOTHING without | 9 Girls 1 Generation9

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?