• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic
bagia123 bagia123
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 02:00 AM

Posted Image

don't know how to say, but i cried out when reading this translation. Thanks zane87 again... our Girls are so great...

Yoona
When SNSD was on hiatus for 9 months, I was involved in drama shooting by myself, so as i work alone i've oways miss the other members more. I was so busy everyday that we don't have the time to spend and train together, but the thing that i really really feel sorry about is the last day of last year when i won the best new actress award, i'd mentioned all other people in my speech except the members of SNSD, when i met with them during the MBC Gayo only i remember that: "Ah! the members...", "i'm really sorry", that's what i've want to say all these time.

Tiffany
9 months wasn't a long period and it was not short either, i'd experienced a lot of things and feelings, i've understand that how the stage is precious to us, and how precious are we to each other and i'm very thankful. We've put in our greatest passions and sincerity when we're preparing for this album, we'll try hard to show better performance, and we'll try hard to be a better group.

Jessica
I'm not very good in consider for other people as well as take good care of other people, and i'm lack in expressing. I'd spent 9 months with the members during the hiatus, we know each other better, somemore we went through a lot of hardship during the preparation of the album and work harder than anyone else, we've matured a lot and learned to appreciate each other, so we have a good time. I hope we can keep growing to become more mature and prettier SNSD.

Sunny
Every member of SNSD is like a flesh to me, whoever that come and tell me that she's hurt or someone says something bad to her, i'll feel more sad. There won't be jus good things around us, sometimes there're difficulties and sadness, at that time being we'll be the strength for each other, i'm thankful for that. Hope that we can keep support and be the strength to each other in the future.

Soo Young
I want to say sorry to Tiffany and Tae Yeon, cos their home is very far away thus they can't oways go back home. Both of them are those who'll keep the sadness and hide deep inside them, when i was sad i can tell my mother but they can't, so i've oways feel sorry to them, and i hope that when they're sad they can tell me, lean against and talk to me, they are delicate, don't act like you're strong, talk more, cos we're family.

Hyo Yeon
I'm not good in expressing myself, every member is precious to me, like a family, but i'm not knowing well nor close to everyone, there're certain members that i talked a lot with, but more of them are less. Becos of my awkwardness, i couldn't tell the truth in my heart, but i've been thinking of every member in my heart, hope you know that.

Yuri
My 9 family members, we've been helping and supporting each other for 9 months, it's a very precious time to me, and happy. Let's work hard, I love you.

Seo Hyun
Very thankful to unnies, i can't say anything else except for thank you, yoona unni, tiffany unni, jessica unni, sunny unni, tae yeon unni, soo young unni, hyo yeon unni, yuri unni, thank you, i love you.

Tae Yeon
Although i'm the leader, but it seems like i never say anything or act like a leader, sometimes all 9 of us have become leaders, hoping to lead and take good care of the members. There are times that a lot of hardships and sadness that other people, close oppa, manager doesn't even know except for us, so it'll be good if there would be no more sadness that bring tears, don't we have the style - energetic and bright, hope the tears will end here on chinchin today, this is still the beginning, and hope that we'll grab on tight to each other's hand, I love you, SNSD.

Credits: SNSDChina ?ƒ¥?‚?†??ƒ§â???‚·?ƒ¥â?¦?†??ƒ§?‚µ?‚®
Translation: zane87 @ soompi.com

p/s: just a brief translation (according to zane)... i'm still waiting for SSF eng sub.

ivonchu ivonchu
  • Donors
  • 2604 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 02:13 AM

I was going to wait for the subs instead of reading this but I gave in. This really made me tear up - how supportive the girls are of each other, and even during the 9 month hiatus, despite training with each other for 7 years they still even took time and learnt more about each other. The definitely have improved and matured most definitely. Sooyoung's one was sweet and I want to hug maknae but how Taeyeon ended it made me smile. SoShi bond is win ^^

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
on hiatus

chingootaengoo chingootaengoo
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 02:15 AM

There are times that a lot of hardships and sadness that other people, close oppa, manager doesn't even know except for us, so it'll be good if there would be no more sadness that bring tears, don't we have the style - energetic and bright, hope the tears will end here on chinchin today, this is still the beginning, and hope that we'll grab on tight to each other's hand, I love you, SNSD.[/color][/b][/color]

poor girls :(
snsd is my inspiration, just watch how the girls work so hard and strive to overcome so many obstacles and achieve their dreams
and Sooyoung's "and i hope that when they're sad they can tell me, lean against and talk to me, they are delicate, don't act like you're strong, talk more, cos we're family" made my eyes teary T_T

love the unbreakable soshi bond<333

thanks for sharing<3

Edited by chingootaengoo, 14 January 2009 - 02:18 AM.

Posted Image Posted Image
la vie en rose ★彡

miyachan11 miyachan11
  • Donors
  • 1865 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 02:17 AM

this is a very touching message of the girls to their members. :tears2:
and made every SNSD fan love them more ^^
they really treasure each other.

miyachan11 : TWITTER &TUMBLR & YOUTUBE

2n08ocx.jpg

We're Nothing Without 9_ I believe in the Power of Nine

avatar - yoonvelyz & banner - annoyingorange @ Soompi

luvseojess luvseojess
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 02:27 AM

The deep down inside of their feeling is really close, although they have a lots of work to do"""But their Relation among the member is the most touching""""I'm so touching T^T i'd cry""""

waiting for subs at first but when isee this thead i have to come and see""""
Thank you very much"""This make me love Girls more...

Ps'''Maknae so so adorable with the short message like that althogh it short but i think it becuz the speechless of the feeling that love her onnis """"T^T *Cry*,,,Can't spazz out as a word...""""

Posted Image

LuV LuV LuV Love LoVe LovE Maknae!!

meeramans meeramans
  • Donors
  • 574 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 02:39 AM

this is so touching. we can see that the girls support and care for each other. love the soshi bond. but hyoyeon is awkward with some member after all these years? hmm its hard to believe.

anyway soshi bond forever!

Posted ImagePosted Image
avvy cr love soshi l banners cr xsimplymeeex

ethereal. ethereal.
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2117 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 02:41 AM

This is touching
Their bond is so strong more than anything (well, all SM Artists are like that i think :p)
But then they have the most special bond for me...
They care for each other, they are so helpful
Sooyoung is so sweet...
Caring for TaeFany

Forever9__________________________________________________

Posted Image

d0ts d0ts
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 02:52 AM

the girls are really supportive of each other! i know that their friendship and love doesn't just end there... it will last forever and ever. they are such lovely people who really do care a lot about the other members with sincerity.

sooyoung's comment made me teary. she's really nice!

biscuit53 biscuit53
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1086 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 02:57 AM

ting tong~

awww~ this is so touching.......
they're like family........care towards each otherT_T
cant stop reading it......again and again...
though Seo Hyunnie message is like short but....still.....makes me go awwww~

SNSD forever!! together!!

just a tired soul

Ikari_love_TaeFany Ikari_love_TaeFany
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 03:16 AM

so touching !! It's tearing me up !!
Sooyoung's message.....they're like family....
i hope they'll be like this forever and continue to bring us great perfs !!

thanks for sharing !!

JeTi rules my world....spins my head right round....

Posted Image

sign credit to : hahaha:)

avacredit: peachgirlxo@SSF

tramanh tramanh
  • Donors
  • 1537 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 03:24 AM

wahhhhh so touching and sweet!!
They alway support each other and there to help each other!!
That the best!!! :D Being a close family and help each other not to feel sad!!
Hope you guys be more close to each other
and stick together forever!!! ;)
And like TaeYeon said the CRYING stop here on chinchin!!
don't be sad anymore!! :rolleyes: SNSD Hwaiting

"If there's one thing we genuinely wish for, its for all nine of our SNSD members to go together until the end."-G.D.A 101209

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

"Even if a long time passes, I want to dream forever with you." SNSD
Avatar: Chis & lovesnsdlove Banners: ELF@soshified

buzzz_air buzzz_air
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 03:29 AM

oh""""""" when i read it......my tear gonna come out........
i feel that soshi member as family and want them to be happy
take care yourself na..........soshi

soshi fighting no more tear now.......

thank for sharing

x3soshi x3soshi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 04:04 AM

aw damn i got so teary reading seohyuns one ><
i love how there so close to eachother.
i love hwo there always tehre for eachother.
snsd forever yo ! <3

p.s Thanks for sharing :D

S♥ne

Love_sp Love_sp
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 04:18 AM

Oh!! So impressive
I feel love from each of them

when I read sooyoung part

"and i hope that when they're sad they can tell me, lean against and talk to me, they are delicate, don't act like you're strong, talk more, cos we're family."

I little smilingly but feel warm and closeness between friends
thank for sharing.

Edited by Love_sp, 14 January 2009 - 05:30 AM.

BELIEVE IN POWER OF NINE
Posted Image

tengpy tengpy
  • Donors
  • 237 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 05:15 AM

Thanks 4 ur translating ! It's touching !
Poor Taeyeon n Tiffany ! They can't go back home !
I can feel the closeness n luv between our girls ! They r lyk a big family !

Posted Image

Keiko1812 Keiko1812
  • Donors
  • 2322 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 07:21 AM

Thank you very much for the quick translation cause I can't wait till Soshisubs come out either ><
I watched the video on Youtube and it's so touching. All the girls are tearing up except for Taengoo. Sooyoung is right. Taengoo needs to lean on other members more. She's always trying to be strong but she's still so young and there are so many hardship around >< I love the soshi bonds so much. One of the reason why I love Soshi in the first place. Hope they will stay together like that forever

Proud to be a S♥ne! I believe in the Power of 9.
2uyhwcg.jpg 6gg7kz.jpg
One_Shots: World of Our Owns | My Favorite Things
On_Going: Back To The Future

Avatar: huan@snsdbaidu; Sig Credit: rawr!sommie.&themiracle13

miltz; miltz;
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 08:01 AM

i really love the bond of these nine girls.. sooyoung's msg made me tear up quite abit, i can't help but say that taengoo has always been trying to be strong all these while, an i admire her for that.
these girls always act like they're strong in front of us, and we're all proud of them for that <3

yongwonhi sonyuhshidae~
they're all like family to each other<3

Posted Image

Emma Faesri Emma Faesri
  • Donors
  • 2150 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 09:01 AM

Ahh.. This is nice.. I've been wondering what they talked about during this time..
Yoona.. I noticed that too, she missed her members in her speech.. And she felt bad because of that.. Of course her members would understand her..
Sooyoung.. She's so sweet.. She's concerned with her members especially TaeNy.. And offered her shoulder to be leaned on.. How sweet~
Hyoyeon.. yeah.. I've noticed about her not being that talkative with some of the members.. She's not good in expressing herself but at least, they know that she always thinks about them..
Taeyeon is the best leader~ Don't worry too much, Taengoo ah..
Seohyun is so cute.. She really loves her unnies and grateful to them for taking care of her all this while..

SoShi Bond will never break!

Thanks for the translation..

The bond that can never be broken..
Posted Image

Forever TaeNy + YulSic

Anny Anny
  • Donors
  • 1408 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 11:36 AM

thanks for the translations ~
this was very touching. you can see how much
they care for each other and how hard they worked ^^

Posted ImagePosted Image

SeoTaengSic
banner pics: hongstar

soshiche soshiche
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 11:52 AM

Yay, I was hoping for translations. I watched this last night and I had no clue what they were talking about but their expressions on their face just made me adore each and every one of them. I cried along with them because I know that they're talking about the special soshi bond that they have with each other. It's heartwarming to see this kind of sisterhood in the entertainment business. :)

YoonA broke my heart, her love for her members is unconditional. Fany-ah... it's hard for her to cry huh? It's okay, what she said was sincere and mature.. I still cried because it looks like she wanted to break down.. :( Sunny, aw Sunny! "Every member is like a flesh to me..." Sica... the most mature one of all still showed her sinceritiy amongst her members and knows that they've been through a lot. Sooyoung, always having a family-like attitude thinking about her unnies like that... it's very nice to hear because she thinks about how they can't go home all the time and wants them lean on her. HyoYeon, a person that doesn't express that much.. I can relate, I too am like that. But I know that she loves them dearly, just can't show it as much. Yuri... her "saranghae" made me tear! It was simple but a big impact on the girls. Maknae... my most favorite one out of all, her thank yous mean a lot to her unnies. I can tell she really depends on them and truly sees them as her sisters. Last but not least... Taengoo. Her strength is so unbelievable that she forgets that people do see her as a strong person. Get well, taengoo!

The hardships that they had to endure only made them stronger and more mature. I love these girls. :)

Edited by soshiche, 14 January 2009 - 11:59 AM.

Posted Image
©Hoda@soshified

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot