Photo

[FAN ACCNT] Fan from SNSDChina: Experience before the fansign02/21/09

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic
Deer's Earrings Deer's Earrings
  • Donors
  • 920 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:54 AM

2/21, that's tomorrow, where the 1st "GEE" fansign in Seoul take place, the sales of "GEE" in these 3 days rise crazily.

This is what happened actually:
Tomorrow the fansign will be hold at Gyobo and Media Country(*i dunno wat's the name of place in english so i'm refering the ssf's info here) simultaneously, in order to earn more money SM split the girls into 2 groups, TY, HY, Sunny and Fany will be at Gyobo while Yul, maknae, Sica and SY will be at Media Country. According to what stated in SM official website CD must be bought from the 2 assigned CD shops according to the girls respectively(Yoona doesn't take part in this event), and buyers need to leave their names, phone no. and identity card(IC) no. CDs will be available from 18th until today(20th) 6pm.

I went to Gyobo yesterday cos I want Taeng's sign so much but when I arrived I'm going crazy cos every1 is lining up to buy the CD, and the CDs was sold out so every1 wait for new stocks and the owner decided to write "Today we're selling SNSD's GEE only" and paste it outside the shop, cos there were too many fans that it's impossible to go inside the shop. The fans at korea told me that the shop had sold around 30,000 copies since yesterday(the sales for fansign will not be added into total sales at the moment), I wasn't believing it at 1st but then after a while I do, cos SONEs that are in front of me are not buying a copy for each person nor 10 copies for each, but they're buying 30-50 copies each person and some of them even buying a whole box of it, and yesterday was only the 2nd day of the sales, so I gave up to buy from this spot cos in the end it became 1 person to be selected out of 100 copies of CDs, and I can affort to buy only 10 copies, that's omost hopeless.

Today I went to the other spot and the sales here is still acceptable which is around 20,000, so I took my Seoul members to buy the CD to be sign by Yul, maknae, Sica and SY, since we would wan either of the members' sign, Gyobo spot attracted large amount of SONE cos of Taeng.

We have our finance limit so 11 persons of us have bought only 110 copies, 10 for each person. Chances to be selected is higher if buying a whole box but we really can't affort it.
I wish you guys in SNSDChina pray for us that there's some1 to be selected.
Quote from what the owner of the shop said yesterday: "This girls' group, their popularity is incomparable by other girls' groups!"

Credits:éâ?¦Â·Ã§Å¡â??æÆ?³æ¯å®¹@SNSD China

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is what i roughly translated from the fan account in SNSD China about his experience to buy "GEE" for the fansign event on 21st of Feb, the translation might not be 100% with the original but the meanings is there... and pls bear with my poor english T.T

Posted Image

cr: kyumila@tumblr

octi-eww octi-eww
  • Donors
  • 2514 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:02 AM

What the ... wow that is really intense. Thanks for sharing.

Man, buying a whole box ? And the shop was filled with SONEs. 100k, here we come. SM and his strategies lol

Posted Image Posted Image
beyond infinity = beyond 9 ♥

Karu Karu
  • Donors
  • 230 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:36 AM

wow buying boxes full...rich s♥nes ROFL
ahh i wish to get my album signed. SM is very sly man, all about profit keke

Quote from what the owner of the shop said yesterday: "This girls' group, their popularity is incomparable by other girls' groups!"

Love ! SNSD is amazing~

ethereal. ethereal.
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2117 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:43 AM

Wow! The Power of S♥NE
They buy that much CD
100,000 copies are not hard to reach now!
I love SM's strategy
They always have really great strategies!

Forever9__________________________________________________

Posted Image

Holly Holly
  • Donors
  • 2411 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:53 AM

Props to the fans to have the patience to stand in line and then fork over that much money to buy a whole box. I'd probably do the same thing if I were in Korea, but I don't know if I have the finance to buy a whole box like that. Man, SNSD fans are too jjang..... and rich, hahaha.

Gotta love SM for this move. Honestly, even without this, our girls' mini-album would still have reached 100,000 in another month or so, but I guess SM wants to speed up that process in 3 days. xD

I love the last quote. It's true, no other girl group will ever compare to SNSD. ^_^

Thanks for the translation, alliance. =)
<p style="text-align: center">"%20alt=<br/>
"%20alt=</p>

Tsuna Tsuna
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2219 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 05:14 AM

Wow... with this kind of event 100k will be reached in like, no time at all... I mean granted they would have reached 100k anyways but man! SM must've wanted to see it happen as soon as humanly possible.
Seriously though... how rich must Sones be in Korea to buy entire BOXES worth of SNSD CD's... I mean maybe if a group pooled together their money but still... an entire box? (How many albums is in a box anyway, do you think?)
Sones are jjang <3

If I was in Korea I would've probably spent my life savings on a box rofl... not that I actually HAVE any life savings, but that's beside the point.

This. So much truth in this statement. SNSD owns all other girl groups now. :3

yien_luvsoshi yien_luvsoshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 05:52 AM

WOW, just WOW. I know that SM's a company that's very greedy but i didn't know they go to such an extent. I feel kinda bad for the fans in general to spend so much at this time of "recession". But oh well, they want taeng's siggie so badly so..haha. It really shows how many fans SNSD have also..kinda cool.

SOSHI JJANG!
c ; khmeresmily

kris_argee kris_argee
  • Donors
  • 1206 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 06:59 AM

wow SM is definitely smart lol, but i'm kinda not ok with that idea
i guess they just want to reach the 100,000 sales faster
i wish i could have a signed cd too lol
and i love what the shop owner said...soshi jjang!
icon by orangedeuce @ lj

Keiko1812 Keiko1812
  • Donors
  • 2322 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 08:54 AM

woot girls power O_O if only I can have their signature. I'd buy a whole box too T__T
the shop owner states the truth rofl
wow. we'll only sell gee today. >< this is jjang

Proud to be a S♥ne! I believe in the Power of 9.
2uyhwcg.jpg 6gg7kz.jpg
One_Shots: World of Our Owns | My Favorite Things
On_Going: Back To The Future

Avatar: huan@snsdbaidu; Sig Credit: rawr!sommie.&themiracle13

passmethewrinch passmethewrinch
  • Donors
  • 1005 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 09:40 AM

Wow. This is some extreme stuff. A whole box? Fans are really dedicated to getting the girls' signatures, huh?
I hope that someone from SNSD China does get picked though.

This girls' group, their popularity is incomparable by other girls' groups!

So true. XD

m4rshmall0w m4rshmall0w
  • Donors
  • 548 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:07 PM

When i read the first paragraph i thought this would be a booty fan account about SM wanting to make money only. But when you think about it, all companies are like that. Other companies says it through poster, online sites, etc.. SM just happen to be really upfront about it.

As i read through the whole account i thought it was quite cute. Fans are given a choice to buy the album or not and i'm glad many fans are still buying it to support the girls even though they're all not ensured to get a signature. SNSD fans are awesome.
DJ: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hyo: I wouldn't feel embarrassed about being a SNSD member. For me, I think I would feel proud thinking "I was SNSD". These days too I always think, when I have kids, I'll show them my videos proudly and say, "This was your mom! The person with her bangs (lol) waving around prettily, that's your mom!"
C:HJ

cheesinator cheesinator
  • Donors
  • 2245 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:36 PM

i don't know, i have mixed feelings about this. i mean i really want snsd to reach 100k album sales, but this wasn't the exact process i thought of to reach it. i want their albums to sell because they have a wide range of fans, not because some of their fans are buying in bulk. and gah, sm could have just required the fans to have a copy of their CD in order to get their autographs... but he even separated the group into two.. so that fans of all 9 girls would have to buy in bulk twice. gosh, that's just going overboard, imo.

but on the bright side, i'm really glad that the fans are supporting the girls so vividly. you would think an event like this wouldn't work out too well, but what can i say, it's our girls. ;)

thanks for the fanaccount.

repliforce repliforce
  • Donors
  • 1528 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:55 PM

wow SM and his business strategies... but man, what i think is the fans want to help the girls too so they dont care about buying lots of CD for the draw thing... it's like killing 2 friezas with one kamehameha. i think SM is feeding the fans with what they want, and for sure the fans are feeding him too rofl. sones are wonderful like that haha ^^

hiD hiD
  • Donors
  • 3807 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:59 PM

what a genius increase profit from SM ent! Seems like the girls not only have a lot of fans but also have rich fans :lol:

cr, chapstik

What doesn't kill you, might leave you crippled.

Posted Image

skypillow skypillow
  • Donors
  • 113 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 01:31 PM

Gotta love SM for this move. Honestly, even without this, our girls' mini-album would still have reached 100,000 in another month or so, but I guess SM wants to speed up that process in 3 days. xD

If reaching 100.000 in 3 days can bring the next album faster, it's ok with me ^^

but a question... how much does the mini-album cost in korea ?

shizzle shizzle
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:24 PM

Where do they get this money? : l

"Mom, I have to pay for a really expensive textbook in school ... "

Gosh .. a whole box .. seriously !! what the ..
Posted Image
So Nyuh Shi Dae is L O V E
Credits to Taesun@soshified

belinda belinda
  • Donors
  • 1690 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:36 PM

haha thats awesome ^^ ohma rofl the other girl groups can't compare to soshi!
Okay i like wgkarashidae <3 lol soshi fighting <3 allala
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
I'm Genie For~ 유리♥::: Yuri + Jungah + Nicole + Belinda = BelYulJungCole
소녀시대 2009 & forever~
-Let our girls Dominate Asia and the World.

mlight93 mlight93
  • Donors
  • 2981 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:47 PM

WHOA!! 50,000 in less than 2 days? O___O danngg
gosh that is crazy! a box a person? lol wow...
i totally LOVE SoShi! gah i'm so proud of our girls!! rofl
they're totally EPICC!! and really, there is no group that can match them <3
SoShi is so jjang!!
and i'm already getting giddy by just reading this lmao
100,000 is nothing now! our girls can totally surpass it!
S♥nes JJANGG!! SoShi fighting! ^^ haha

Posted Image

Taeyeon Jessica Sunny
Tiffany Hyoyeon Yuri
Sooyoung Yoona Seohyun
no one can resist the power of 9

gtfo gtfo
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 09:57 PM

Wow that is cool. I wish I was in Korea to see how packed it actually is.

It's no wonder that other groups are relegated to a back seat...the shop only sells GEE?! That's awesome.

Jennyi_jc Jennyi_jc
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2268 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 01:17 AM

wow this is so cool!!!
no i feel shame coz i only got ONE copy of gee album -.-lll
gah those sones..i'm impressed by them
100+ copies and 1 box??!!!
that is too much lol
i love what the shop owner said..
haha this girl group is indeed the most popular!
and only sell gee at that time?
this is the cooolest thing i've heard so far~

cbFyK.png

"I have a wish.. Please make me a S♥NE forever.."

Twitter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night