Photo

[FAN ACCNT] SNSDChina's Fan Account: Today's Fan Meeting02/21/09 3 out of 300. (added TV interview fan account)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic
xxdeadline xxdeadline
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:38 PM

First of all thank you all for praying for me yesterday to see if I got chosen or not. Being the girls' first largest Gee Seoul Fan Signing and having the ratio of 300:1, our site (SNSDChina) had 3 people chosen. Zhu Liang, CJS and I were chosen.

Yesterday night at around 2, Korea's New Country (A very famous CD store) posted the chosen 300 S�NEs. Because I was staring at the computer the whole night, when they posted it, I was already so tired so I slept and didn't find out the first minute. It was actually our sites' Xin that found out first, me and CJS were the first two to be chosen, Zhu Liang was number 5, the other 7 Seoul branch weren't chosen.

When Xin's QQ message woke me up, I saw that she wrote "You got it!" and then posted a picture (Xin posted a screencap from the Korean site) but it was a X so I was like "What do you mean?" I looked at the time, wa it was 4 already. I opened up the New Country site and I immediately jumped up. Out of the Seoul branch, 3 of us were chosen, CJS was first then me, then Zhu Liang was fifth, I was so excited (I almost broke my table from kicking so hard). So I immediately called the other two and Zhu Liang was very excited and couldn't stop talking and I couldn't reach Zhu Liang (probably sleeping since phone was off).

Before leaving, I took out my brand new clothes, then got out new shoes, took a shower and shaved and got ready to leave. I brought my password and CD receipt. At around 1pm I arrived at YongSan. Zhu Liang came all the way from Gangwon-do (but because CJS never picked up, missed the signing chance)

Because they changed the place, we arrived at around 3pm. After we exchanged the numbers, the staff told us to sit in order. The waiting was unbearable but we felt great. I saw some Korean fans that didn't get in walking outside. I thought this time it's my turn to see you guys. (Because before all the fan meetings or birthday parties, since my Korean was bad I always let the Korean fans go first, and would always be just looking outside but now finally I got this chance.

Around 3:30, Korean fans started to increase, reporters from TV stations started to come and the CD store closed and put up the girls' banners. At 4:15, Magnae, Ssica, Sooyoung and Yuri suddenly appeared behind the banner, the crowd was crazy. The stores' shoppers also started to crowd around and asked who was here. When they found out it was the girls, they didn't believe it. After asking more and we took out the CDs for them to see, they finally believed it and hurriedly took out their cellphones.

Because Zhu Liang and I brought a lot of gifts from SNSDChina, we didn't have the hands to take pictures of that day. We also sat on the ground so it was hard to take pictures and also if the girls saw us taking pictures, it probably would be rude of us.
��
The fan signing began at 4:20. Zhu Liang and I had numbers 62 and 63. We thought it might take a while but it only took 10 minutes. (Am in awe of the girls' signing speed).

At first I thought this was nothing to be nervous about but when it was our turn, we were so nervous we almost couldn't breathe. Zhu Liang's body was trembling and even lose the ticket to get in but thankfully I found it immediately or else I would be the only one of us going in. But my condition wasn't better then Zhu Liang's. My eyes started to see stars, and I couldn't feel my feet, it didn't listen to me and just continued to walk forward. Held a breath...and I really needed to go to the bathroom....
�
Finally when we got in the room, from left to right was magnae, ssica, Sooyoung, and Yuri. When Zhu Liang went up to magnae, he forgot how to speak. After realizing he was there he said he came from China and magnae looked really excited and replied with a loud "oh!" and then they started to talk in Chinese. What they talked about I forgot since we were both so nervous. Next was me, when magnae saw me she did another "ah!" knowing I was Chinese. Maybe because I was wondering why Taeyeon wasn't there, I first gave some of the forum gifts to magnae and also gave her what Xin brought in Shanghai, a Keroro stick, magnae covered her mouth and couldn't stop laughing and kept on saying thank you. Also our forum's gifts, after magnae took them, were put by her side and put the keroro stick on her chair.

Next magnae and I shook hands, my god this feel like how I felt when I shook Taeyeon's hand. Then magnae signed for me and asked me if I wanted my Chinese name, Korean name or English name. But this time the evil manager said "English, hurry." Sigh. At the end, magnae signed mine in English then I asked magnae if she can do a exclusive signature for SNSDChina but looking at the manager's face...still couldn't give one. Sigh I'm thinking at the time if there were no managers wouldn't it be better? Magnae and I conversed about 2 sentences in Chinese: Hello, Thank you and my "you're welcome".

Zhu Liang's next signing I didn't pay attention since I was currently feeling high blood pressure and having the feeling of fainting soon...

Next was ssica, I didn't have a impression on her so I first introduced that I was a Chinese fan then I gave the largest present from SNSDChina to her. This was when she started to get nervous because when she gets Korean fan presents, she handles it really skillfully and now suddenly having to Chinese fans...she was more nervous than me.

Probably because ssica's Chinese wasn't good so she was nervous but after saying hello in Korean to her and saying where the presents came from, she responded with a thank you and thanked the Chinese fans and she will use the gifts well. Then she signed for me.
�
Next was Sooyoung. Haha, she was the most interesting one. No matter what the manager said, she still wanted to sign mine in Chinese at the end the line for signing at the place stopped for 30 seconds.�I felt kind of embarrassed. I was really touched. I got my most wanted thing today, a Chinese signature.

Last was Yuri, seeing her so close was so exciting. Really, Yuri isn't just ordinarily pretty, my eyes were like popping out. Yuri's Chinese wasn't bad either. She even used Chinese to say: "Have you eaten" and 'It's really cold in Korea, don't catch a cold", "Thank you for supporting us", "I really like Chinese culture", which made me have no idea what language I should reply her. At the end Yuri signed "Thank you" in Chinese on Zhu Liang and mine. She said 'Thank you Chinese S�NEs!'
��
Then Zhu Liang and I left reluctantly. Really, the girls were much prettier than on TV. And also today magnae and Yuri, when they saw us, were acting all crazy. They do have Chinese fans in their hearts.�

Also the gifts from SNSD were really good. I went to SM after and was going to give Taeyeon some snacks but saw Ssica and Sooyoung eating the food we brought them. Seeing this made me really happy!

Next is an account of me being a fan representative and having an interview with a TV channel and introduced Korea to SNSDChina.

Credit: éâ?¦Â·Ã§Å¡â??æÆ?³æ¯å®¹@SNSDChina
Translations: xxdeadline

----

If you want, I can translate the TV interview account too. He also posted up the autographs, I am so jealous of him. And I love how he describes everything, his fan accounts are always a good read.

Edited by lovelovelove...taeyeon, 28 March 2009 - 08:11 AM.

Posted Image

octi-eww octi-eww
  • Donors
  • 2514 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:45 PM

Dang I never knew it would be this hard to be at a fansign, it used to be quite simple now it's like all rushed and complcated >< but man Maknae is sooo cute. And Yul, haha so caring. Thanks for sharing !

Posted Image Posted Image
beyond infinity = beyond 9 ♥

goldenGAZE goldenGAZE
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:51 PM

WOW, the fan account was so detail i almost felt like i was there haha. Thank you so much for translating, all the girls seem like such amazing people (especially Sooyoung ^^).
Perfect in every way~======CHOISOOYOUNG
Posted Image

falling_star_142 falling_star_142
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 01:01 PM

wow the ratio of 300:1
oh man, that's crazy T_T
Lee so man is a genius, he surely knows how to make money >.<
maknae is so cute >.<
thank for sharing

Edited by falling_star_142, 22 February 2009 - 01:02 PM.

JPhobia JPhobia
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 01:13 PM

I'd love to read about the translated TV interview account, I think its awesome how fans share their great stories with SNSD to other people from around the world.
credit: sobriquet.

~linhchi15~ ~linhchi15~
  • Donors
  • 734 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 03:11 PM

omg

i don't know fan acount also be chosen ~

i think it's simple ~

this account is such a detailed one ~ i can see everything clear..

tk for posting fan account and translating this..

good job ~
Posted Image
It doesn't matter even if I'm lonely...

ak6c ak6c
  • Donors
  • 2242 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 04:36 PM

Thanks for posting this, it was a good read. So, are these Chinese fans living in Korea? Or visiting Korea? I read over at Sosiz about a Japanese fan that flew all the way from Japan to Korea to enter the contest. I think the fan bought 10 'Gee' albums to increase her chance of getting picked, and actually ended up getting picked :p Very hardcore and dedicated fans definitely.

taeyeonsig02.png

xxdeadline xxdeadline
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 04:58 PM

^ Yeah they all live in Korea. He has gone to basically all the events ever since he registered on SNSDChina. He's a really hardcore fan and a Taeyeon addict. XD He one time brought Taeyeon a shirt/jacket and she wore it once and he was like dying, lol.

And someone asked for the translations of his other fan account when he got interviewed. :)

------

I represented as a fan and had an interview with a TV channel and also told them about SNSDChina!

Today at the fan signing, the whole thing was filmed by a TV station. When I was going to magnae, this caught the filming crew's attention and after signing with all four, Zhu Liang, CJS and I were on our way to the elevator but were stopped by the crew. When I saw the camera, my blood pressure once again jumped up. Seeing the cameraman coming over, I thought, "dont come to me!" (My Korean isn't that good to tackle an interview yet) but they just couldn't let us go, me and Zhu Liang. Zhu Liang and I kept on pushing each other to go first but at the end I was pulled out.

The crew took me to a brighter place and prepared some questions. At this time, Korean fans started to surround us, my god my heart was pumping so fast. This is the first time having an interview in front of so many people. Then I thought being a Chinese SONE, I had to lead them so I felt a bit more relaxed but I was still nervous. Because I was nervous, the interview took 10 minutes, because there was a lot of NGs.

I told the TV station that there's a lot of SONEs in China and we, like the Korean fans, care about the girls. The reporter asked us why we like the girls and I replied because they're youthful, filled with spirit and cute.

At the end I used Korean to introduce SNSDChina, the largest Chinese SNSD site. I hope that Korean fans and Chinese fans can communicate more.

Lastly, I used Chinese and said "SNSD I love you!!!"

Credit: 酷的想毁容@SNSDChina
Translations: xxdeadline

Posted Image

rozeng122 rozeng122
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 05:29 PM

^^ aww YAY chinese s<3nes
i love how the fans reactions were soo cute. trembling and excited.
and aww sooyoung...gotta love that kid.
thanks for translating

Hara + Hyuna + Sunny = Invincible Youth Bias.

credit: Wenfany, ___ELF, nutternut

click to ask me questions :)

passmethewrinch passmethewrinch
  • Donors
  • 1005 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:04 PM

Really happy for the Chinese S♥NEs. At the same time though, I can't help but be envious. -_-
But the girls were so sweet! XD

dorklove dorklove
  • Donors
  • 878 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:15 PM

Oh dang~
Thank you for translating xxdeadline~! Please translate the other Fan account too if you have the time- I love read fan accounts. Oh wait you did. Well, if there's more..? Ahaha, am I being greedy? But how awesome he's a Taeng fan.. but really being a fan of all nine is best XP.
xD I love all of the girls. Excited maknae, talking in Chinese. Shy Sica who's just as nervous as the fan xD! And Sooyoung being awesome and giving the extra 30 seconds. And of course Yul is freaking gorgeous... x__X dugeun dugeun...
Dang I wish I could be there...to represent an English fan..? And SSF too... Haha, or at least I'd mention I'm from SSF.

Thanks for translating again ^_^

Posted Image
hardworking.dreaming.pure.diverse.talented.persevering.dorks.asdfghjkkl;.Soshi. S♥ne
No other words to describe the love.fangirling.hype.support.strength.bond.
Credits: .Heather <3 Thank you

BeLLisima BeLLisima
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5672 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 08:46 PM

allison thanks for sharing
WOW must be took so much time for you to translate the fan acc kekeke
anyway lol this person makes me feel like im there XD ow must be so hard to get into the fansign
but lucky them they can get in and represent snsdchina
lol had bloodpressure and almost fainting aawwww
grrr manager need to be slap lol XD "english hurry" -_-

Thanks for posting this, it was a good read. So, are these Chinese fans living in Korea? Or visiting Korea? I read over at Sosiz about a Japanese fan that flew all the way from Japan to Korea to enter the contest. I think the fan bought 10 'Gee' albums to increase her chance of getting picked, and actually ended up getting picked :p Very hardcore and dedicated fans definitely.

wah really? there's a japanese fan too? did he make it or not?
nice to see many fans from outside korea come to see the gals^^
credit sigs : jamie12190@ssf

xxdeadline xxdeadline
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 09:08 PM

Here's some pictures he took. It's the autographs he and his friend got. They each got like three or four (I forgot) of the same signatures.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Credits to 酷的想毁容@SNSDChina

Posted Image

victorau victorau
  • Donors
  • 199 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 09:13 PM

wah! thanks for sharing. I feel like I'm spazzing out too. You described it really well, it feels like I am there too, experiencing the excitement and the exhilaration of meeting the girls.

Posted Image

BeLLisima BeLLisima
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5672 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 09:17 PM

^
DANG lucky fans T_T
i wish im there hahaha if im rich i will by 100cds lol but hell they have to sigh them all ROFL XD
mean fan >.<
they must be so happy can meet the gals and get their autograph
thanks for sharing it^^ love to read LONG fan acc and with many pics^^
credit sigs : jamie12190@ssf

thehay thehay
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:21 AM

thanx for the fan accounts!! theyre so detailed.. and they are so lucky as well..
and lol @ sooyoung insisting on giving him a chinese signature..

sig.png
@soshisnaps For all your soshi social media needs! | banner by @billyblackguard

Kero_kEiro Kero_kEiro
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1936 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 01:13 AM

lol..i love SYoung for being stubborn ^^
ah..the girls' chinese must be wonderful to hear..
Sica being nervous sounds adorable..
i wish i will have my chance one day ^^

follow Jessi's heart
Posted Image
The way 9 of you girls tattooed nothing but smiles and laughter into our hearts, we wish to give you back the same amount if not more. Stay strong, stay healthy, stay happy, stay together always. That’s all your S♡NEs would ever want.

yien_luvsoshi yien_luvsoshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 01:52 AM

Haha..somehow their personalities fit! XD I like this guy "ku ge"..love reading his fan accounts..but i'm too lazy to reply at SNSDCHINA. Sica being nervous LMAO i understand and Sooyoung is so adorable..ignoring the managers. Sigh, if only i can meet the girls one day...
and i kinda pity those who bought 20..30 copies of Gee and didn't get picked.
thanks for the translation ya XD

SOSHI JJANG!
c ; khmeresmily

yenz yenz
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:22 AM

woah dat was cool~ reading the detailed trans, i felt like i was there too xD

dey're so lucky to get picked to get their albums signed :D

n Sooyoung even wrote his name in chinese despite the manager oppa's stares hahaha...she's so cool xD

Yuri wrote thank you in chinese in both of the albums too ^^

those fans are sure lucky n de gals are absolutely friendly =>

thanks for the trans~

snsdlovesme snsdlovesme
  • Donors
  • 613 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 01:08 PM

ha lucky chinese fans, i wish that snsd would have some kind of fan signing event here in america. heehe i've heard a lot that snsd are prettier than on tv. i really want to see them at HB now :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (01:40:26 PM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:39 AM) 5
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:36 AM) 4
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:34 AM) 3
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:32 AM) 2
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:29 AM) 1
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:27 AM) :)