• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic
cathode cathode
  • Donors
  • 1607 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:35 AM

Here's the summary of it
--------
Yoong, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon were at Star Golden Bell(sgb)
I was more happy to see Hyoyeon on than Yoong's appearance on sgb.

Overall, honestly, sgb wasn't that entertaining.
However, I did enjoy how Hyoyeon talked more.

Also, I don't really remember emcees asking girls some good questions...
By the way, the audience was pretty terrible too.

But I do remember this...
Yoona's showing off her power.
She broke six-pairs of chopsticks all at once....holy -_-;;;
Powerful Yoona still exists, so if you decide to mess up with her...uhh good luck.

I heard some things about Sone while I was at sgb.
It was really unbelievable.
Rumors about fans touching our girls were true...
Some put their hands behind Sooyoung's neck and started pulling her hair...
Are they perverts?

Yoona vehemently asserted
'We don't like that kind of fans'...
She's saying girls appreciate fans' love for them, except for charging at them.

Oh yea during the quiz, Sooyoung secretly ate a rice ball...
Once it airs, watch for Yoong and Sooyoung stealing a rice ball ^^

Anyhow, I was really disappointed by some of Sones' behavior.
A person from sosiz ______, I thought this person was pretty good Sone.
Well I was totally wrong.
During breaks, this person never ceased to yell girls' name when told not to do so.
Out of frustration, Sooyoung told that person to be quiet....

When that person yelled 'Sikshin Sikshin!' she came up to that person to be quiet.
Why do you think Sooyoung did that?
I'm really curious to see what that person will write on his/her fan account.

Personally, today's sgb was boring.
I don't know how they'll edit...

Before coming to sgb, my three friends and I bought the girls some food and presents:
two books called 'You're my Hope' and 'Some people are just too Hasty', three orange juices,
and snacks.

After sgb recording was over, girls left.
We were just chilling at the parking lot until we saw the girls coming out.
As always, a swarm of fans were overwhelming the three girls.
Obviously, our girls weren't happy.
Some fans were shoving albums on girls faces yelling
,'Please Sign omg omg omg please sign'.
My gosh, talk about craziness.

My friends and I were shaking heads in disagreement of fans' terrible behavior.
Then the girls were walking towards our direction!

When the girls walked past us
we told them 'Good job girls'.
Then...
This is when the miracle happpened T_T

Right after we said that, girls' sullen expression were gone at that moment
and turned their heads toward us and greeted us happily...
We noticed Sooyoung was holding the orange juice we gave her T_T omg.......
I was spazzing T_T....

Even Yoona, who had sullen face the moment she came out from the building,
greeted us with bright smile and looked at us T_T *@()@#*$&)#*)#&) omg omg.

Unfortunately, their faces were sullen again as they left.
-----------------

credits: translation by [email protected]/forums

Original

Untitled-1.png

smexywee♥Huiyee smexywee♥Huiyee
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:41 AM

thats rude.
you like them, why do you want to pull their hair? heard of the word pain and annoying?
and the one shouting although told not to do so, i am curious about her fan account too.

thanks for translating : )

Yang Seungho nae ko ya

Mustachio Mustachio
  • Donors
  • 1201 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:50 AM

Wow...
Strong Yoong still exist? hahah : D rofl..6 sticks O_O sweet niblets that is like smt for a girl o.o

pffff :D Sooyoungie the shikshin again with teh food..another sgb episode another sneaky-hunting-fo-food thingy xD wow i cant wait to see and lmao-ing

and wth...touching ..pulling....? that is like soooo O_O...... creepy...weirdos...obsessive...eugh
there shudnt be such peeps in this world ==''' eww...and ..bleugh..worst thing is...rude and eugh
shove in their face just to sign their precious possesion...like wat the heck man that is so wrong..
and are they blind... the girls are like ..i bet they were tired and etc.. == tsk so unrespectful

it was really nice this fan and his friends kinda cheered the girls..even if it was like for seconds.. :)

thanks for your hard work and translation ^^v

Edited by CocoNUT♥TaeNi, 23 February 2009 - 06:51 AM.

icon cr. to bobo2511@lj (:

lly lly
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 07:03 AM

oh... u guys were soo sweeet! >< they must hav had a bad day... >< the whole thing in the studio doesnt seem good... ><

yukinOrave yukinOrave
  • Donors
  • 2108 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 07:23 AM

omo~ the fans that can't control theirselves.. I would really understand if tehy saw snsd for the first time..
but if they saw snsd for like 423434x already.. they really should't do that.. =___=;
I would go crazy if i'll see them for the first time.. the neck thing that they did to sooyoung is just not right.. =.=
they're tired girls and should really need some rest.. hope they won't think all of their fans are like that..
i know they won't think that way..
If 9 is all I have, I'm satisfied- - - - being a 소원 is written in my heart

Posted Image
지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!

Were NOTHING without | 9 Girls 1 Generation9

Anny Anny
  • Donors
  • 1408 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 07:23 AM

ahh cool hyo is on shows ! =D I'm really glad for her ^^
powerful yoona? that's kool
but wow they fans pulling their hair and shouting their names during recording? :/ urgh
nways, thanks for translating ^^

Posted ImagePosted Image

SeoTaengSic
banner pics: hongstar

BeLLisima BeLLisima
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5672 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 07:28 AM

DANG some sones you guys need to give the gals a break -_-
these gals tired too you know and wew touching them is rude and breaking their privacy =_=
you could shake their hands nicely not touching neck and pulling hairs

if im the gals i will kungfu them anytime soon XD
but still that behavior not acceptable seems like some of them now becoming obsessive >.<
Posted Image Posted Image
credit sigs : jamie12190@ssf

hiD hiD
  • Donors
  • 3807 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 07:50 AM

awwwww im so happy our him yoona is back, holy 6 pairs of chopsticks and she broke it at once O_O?! I wanna try her strength once! Rofl stealing food seems like a new trend now huh, sooyoung so bad rofl now she made yoong do that with her too lol!!
And talking about bad behavior, fans shouldnt do things that burden them soo much like that -_-

cr, chapstik

What doesn't kill you, might leave you crippled.

Posted Image

Kero_kEiro Kero_kEiro
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1936 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:13 AM

heh some fans are just too much..
people just tend to forget they are still humans after all
glad there's still sensible sowons out there..glad the girls are happy to see them too
SGB is kinda boring to me nowadays..i don't like the new games and concepts...
nevertheless i'm looking forward to seeing 'Him YoonA' again ^^
and our top2 shikshins stealing food haha..thanks for translating

follow Jessi's heart
Posted Image
The way 9 of you girls tattooed nothing but smiles and laughter into our hearts, we wish to give you back the same amount if not more. Stay strong, stay healthy, stay happy, stay together always. That’s all your S♡NEs would ever want.

stu_smd stu_smd
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:21 AM

Gosh, those fans creep me up :|....
Why did they have to act crazily like that. That's such a no-no v___v...
They have to learn to respect our girls, not be stupidly obsessed, what the heck, touching? Poor Sooyoungie :(...

Yay, Him Yoona is back, can't wait 'till sgb got aired~~

{ milk & coffee }

yenz yenz
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:29 AM

YoonA broke six-pairs of chopsticks all at once?!? 0_0
holy sajdbaskjdsnlkfabsljfbasljfb xD

dang she's one super gal! hahah~

Rumors about fans touching our girls were true...

that's just rude yo
dont they know wad's respect?
poor gals..fans should really gif them a break man

thanks for the trans~

lksmjcnt lksmjcnt
  • Donors
  • 451 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:34 AM

it seems like the girls were sadden by the actions of their 'fans'.
that's just plain rude to be pulling someone's hair and shoving stuff in their face.
with their popularity increasing, i guess there will be an increase of fans who don't know how to 'behave'

Josephine34 Josephine34
  • Donors
  • 214 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:29 AM

Aigoo, that's not good to hear that such things happen, but to me it's not really that big of an surprise. Some fans, and I emphasize on the some, just don't respect celebrities' privacy. They appreciate their fans so much and the least the fans could do is just give them space. I'm disappointed at such behavior but I'm glad that the person who was nice enough to tell us about his or her account and didn't behave that way and instead kept their distance. I don't blame Sooyoung for saying what she did and it's unfortunate to hear that the girls had sullen faces at some point.

The thing I envy the most about Korean Sones is that they have so many opportunities to see the girls when they can. Whether it be variety shows, music shows, fan signings, etc. They are lucky because almost all of us here can't see them in person as much as we want to and those Sones should keep their hands to themselves. Seeing the girls in person would be enough for me. It's expected because our girls are so incredibly popular and no one should really touch them like that. Because 1 they don't want to be touched like that and 2nd, it's uncalled for. Heck I'd be too shocked/happy if I stood within 10 or 5 feet of the girls cause that's how I am lol. So hopefully it won't happen again, I just hope the girls are safe and that's it. I don't want people to misinterpret their reactions when being touched like that and make a big deal of it. If I was being touched when I don't want to be, I'd punch people in the throat lmao.

Anyways on the brighter note, our strong Yoona is back. Breaking chopsticks and all, it makes me want to challenge her to arm wrestling. And our Shikshin stealing food...again is just classic. Just give her the whole plate for pete sake the poor girl is hungry lol.

lettypuff lettypuff
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 01:35 PM

Sones are starting to become more crazy...I hope it won't become like some DBSG fans that I heard of.
And hopefully the fan who were yelling for Sooyoung will not turn into an anti-fan.
Sooyoung stood up and dealt with her fan as what other members have been saying are showed here lol

Hopefully that person will write something in his/her fan account lol I'm so curious

oldhagnumba3 oldhagnumba3
  • Donors
  • 822 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 01:54 PM

damn some fans they are
touching and pulling her hair
they cant even give the girls a break
they shouldnt be allowed to be fans

well thank you guys for cheering them up

octi-eww octi-eww
  • Donors
  • 2514 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 02:11 PM

Yup. I've got nothing more to say but there definitely should be a line between personnal and profesional life which fans shouldn't cross. But I guess that's the price for being popular right now.

beyond infinity = beyond 9 ♥

SNSD Hwaiting!~ SNSD Hwaiting!~
  • Donors
  • 1772 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 02:23 PM

WHOA!....OAO...' I'm sorry, but from a girl's POV, that is sick and rude, and uncalled for. Seriously, i DEFINETLY would NOT WANT someone who i don't know
1) Come up to me from behind and
2) Tounch the backside of my neck ( Cuz it really sensitive)
3) Pull my hair....<--ok, this really scared me. WHO PULLS PEOPLE's HAIR!??!?What happen to the managers and sercurity?! Seriously! I would definetely feel violated and pissed off and be readyt o beat the living daylights on that person.

Ok, seriously? Screaming SY name while recording? Doesn't that Sone know that he's giving bad name to SNSD and thier fanclub to the publc and Staff members? Seriously, the girls arn't in a fansigning or music event. They're recording a show where its not necessary for an entertainer to audience show, un like music shows. They girls are recording a show AKA meaning they are doing thier job. God, to actually get SY to actually tell you to shutup( I'm rewording it so it flows with my rant. She did not actally said Shutup, but politely told the dude to be quiet.) god, i would be so ashamed that, i would be too ashamed to even call myself a SNSD fan!

Ok, shoving cds to thier face get it signed.....um...where were you when they held 2 fan signing events like couple of days ago? ok...so you weren't chosen, but seriously, the girls just finshed recording, and are dead tired. The last thing they need is a crowd of ........people (being polite) starts crowiding them giving no personal space watsoever...'

Overall, I'm really disappointed with those Sones behaviour and action! It would give them bad name to not only SNSD and the fanclub, but to the public. Sigh and i thoought the korean sones were the most matures ones..after hearing all the nice things they've done for SNSD. Of course i know they out of line sones were only a small margin of SNSD's fan.

On a happy note...breaking 6 chopsticks?!!?!? Seriousl that just sick(slang, its means cool) YoonA, i'm till glad you got your him power back!

Wow, this is the LONGEST post i ever typed. And you know what? I usually never rant...but seriously....this was the most outrageuos and childish behavior i ever seen...and i bet all of them are older than me..><
Right Now its Girls' Generation. In the Future, It's Girls' Generation. Forever will be Girls' Generation. I Love You~
Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success. ~Henry Ford
Regardless of differences, we strive shoulder to shoulder... [T]eamwork can be summed up in five short words: "We believe in each other." ~Author Unknown

Credits to: Yunmie~@ SSF, and kickazzkris@soompi

Tsuna Tsuna
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2219 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 02:27 PM

Geez... reading this account makes me so... disappointed in some Sones... How could they act so rudely toward the girls? I guess that's one downside to being Soshi. As many caring, wonderful fans there are, like those here at SSF... there are also just as many rude, crazy fans that will do anything they can to get the girls' attention.

Ugh, when I read that the girls looked sullen as they were leaving... I felt so upset at that point. The fans are supposed to make the girls feel good, not bad. I'm glad that at least you guys were a good point of that day. I imagine that, even though overall the fans at SGB were awful, at least having you guys there, caring fans that didn't go bat crazy, made the girls feel a bit better.

I can't believe a fan pulled Sooyoung's hair though. =/

ATK ATK
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1771 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 02:39 PM

i'm a guy too, i like SNSD too, i am a s♥ne too, i truley love seohyun, but how the hell can you do that to the girls? They are human too! even though yoona has super powers lol. lets show them our love properly. RESPECT! GIVE THEM RESPECT DAMNIT!

jingaling! jingaling!
  • Donors
  • 2773 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 02:56 PM

seriously, some fans are just over the top. geez -__-
yes they are idols but they are people too. touching their necks & pulling their hairs .. wth?
anyways, the last part was cute ^_^

지금은. 앞으로도. 영원히.

きっと誰もが希望を探して 全ての過去を旅した

小さなてのひら 集めた種から 花束になるように ♫

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing