[FAN ACCNT] myevery fan account for Inkigayo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic
Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:45 PM

Caleb .. translated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just came back from the recording of Inkigayo...
And as many of you know already.. I saw Taeyeon's tears.

Even though they won 1st place numerous times, she holds in her tears inside her heart...
Even in front of fans, while the other members cry, she quietly holds in her tears with her throat...

When that child started crying while singing on stage today..
My heart felt really sad.

You don't know how many times I yelled out 'Taeyeon, you can do it' inside my heart.

Hm... I can't tell you exactly why Taeyeon showed her tears today.
But if I can explain just a little about Taeyeon's feelings from what I saw and felt today,

I don't think it's because she sang 'Dear Mom'.
I don't think it's because her emotions burst out while thinking of her mother either..
Of course, whenever they sing this song, she'll think of her mother and parents.
But I still think think that Taeyeon isn't someone who would show her tears on stage because of that..
She sang this song on other stages too before..

All of a sudden, it reminded me of Taeyeon whose condition didn't look too well since yesterday's Music Core.
I just thought simply it was because she was worried about Fany's injuries..
Even today while recording, her expressions didn't look too well ever since she walked in.
At first, it looked like Taeyeon and Yuri weren't in their best condition.
Taeyeon's expressions made it look like that and Yuri, who normally laughs and jokes around a lot, looked very tired..
They seemed okay up until the camera rehearsals..

When they first started recording, Taeyeon looked very weak.
She lost her voice strength and couldn't keep her pitch up until the very end, and eventually lost her beat..
So she wasn't able to finish her part and soon after wards, the recording was stopped.

Taeyeon put out an embarrassed smile while apologizing and had a couple of drinks too..
She tried calming herself down and the second recording started soon after that.

But since her body condition wasn't the best, it's probably not easy to recover from a such a short break.
She looked tired already from singing the first part of the song..
Eventually, she wasn't able to sing (live) as she wanted to, and put her head down.
I felt worried.. and when she raised her head after that.. she was crying..

Fans who saw this were all shocked, and it seemed like amongst the members, Sooyoung noticed this first.
Halfway through the performance, Sooyoung gave a worried look towards a staff..
It looked like they were going to keep on recording but because of Taeyeon, who sang while she cried, the recording was stopped once again..

All the members looked surprised. Yuri and Seohyun who were standing the closest, went over to Taeyeon to cheer her up..
Tiffany, who was sitting down since the beginning, got out of her seat and tried walking towards Taeyeon as well..
Hyoyeon then hurriedly came down and stopped Tiffany, since it would've been hard to climb up the stairs..

The staffs came over and wiped her tears, asking if she was alright.
Taeyeon tried to put out a smile while trying her best to hold in her tears...

The moment Taeyeon started crying and the moment after that when she started singing..
It looked like she really wanted to do this perfectly, she thought she could, but it wasn't working out the way she wanted it to be.

She knows what she has to do, and she's trying her best..
but her body wasn't listening to her.. and those tears seem to come from frustration for only being able to do half of what she wanted to do. That's what I felt from looking at Taeyeon..

Looking at Taeyeon cry, Sooyoung started tearing up too, and Sica said she was starting to cry as well..
Tiffany sat down on her seat again and looked like she was trying her best in not crying too..

For those of you who has seen the 7080 concert, they really sang Dear Mom perfectly.
Our girls are pros... I'm sure they get emotional while singing, but they won't cry on stage because of that.

I was upset more than anything because Taeyeon's condition didn't look too good.
That disappointment when you can't sing the song you really like.. that frustration when you can't do it even though you give your best.. I think that's why she started crying TT_TT

It's not she couldn't sing it because she cried, she cried because she couldn't sing it..
Looking at Taeyeon, I kept on yelling out 'You can do it' inside my heart..
In the end, Taeyeon really gave it her all in finishing the song..
I know she was full of disappointment and frustration.. but I couldn't help but clap.

Coming down from stage, with teary eyes, she said goodbye to the fans with the other members..
I felt really emotional then..
I wanted to take take her to her dorm and have her rest for a couple of days..

I can't imagine how bad her condition must've been, how hard it must've been to sing, for her to cry in the end..
Seeing her try her best until the very end however, I wondered how she's able to do such a thing even in her current condition and was amazed and proud of Taeyeon..

I realized again.. that Taeyeon is a child who can accomplish anything she wants to.

And I really hope Taeyeon doesn't feel sick like that again.
I don't know where and how it's hurting, but I hope that she doesn't get sick anymore.
Both her body... and heart... as well as the other members.
Taeyeon is a girl who always holds it in and doesn't express it very often.

That worries me a little...

Looking at Taeyeon today, I changed my cell phone background again.

Posted Image

Posted Image

To that Taeyeon who yelled out 'I can do it!'

I know yesterday was tiring, but I believe the you today will be better.
Try resting whenever you can during your busy schedules, and try eating more healthy foods too.. stupid TT_TT
This unni gets sad whenver you become like this.. really.. sigh..

Taeyeon, you can do it!

I'm always thankful... love you

writer: myevery
tr: ak6c @ soshified.com

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

kimmon kimmon
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:48 PM

poor taengoo, i saw her tears, too! i was like, omg.
i don't know why she was crying but i hope she feels alright/better and i'm glad the girls were with her to try to cheer her up. i wonder whats going on...
anyways, thanks for translating and taengoo, fighting <3
Posted Image

taengbear taengbear
  • Donors
  • 960 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:55 PM

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
taeyeon T____T;
hope she feels better soooooon
this fanaccount just broke my heart a little.. lol -_-;
i hope she like.. logs onto ssf one day and realizes how much we loveeee her!
taeyeon fighting!

Ghost Ghost
  • Project Leaders
  • 1613 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:55 PM

This fan account makes me want to cry. Augggh. Taeyeon needs a lot of rest!
Not JUST Taeyeon, but everyone else too!
But. This makes me a little happy though.
At least she cried. It would have been worse if she kept bottling it until it got really bad.
Cheer up Taengoo. You have S♥ne and your group members with you!

지금은 소녀시대 앞으로도 소녀시대 영원히 소녀시대
영원히 너와 꿈꾸고 싶다

cr; cheesinator <3

snsdlovesme snsdlovesme
  • Donors
  • 613 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:56 PM

oh my that fan account just made me have tears
poor taeyeon...GOSH SERIOUSLY i wish that SM artists would have some rests
these girls are appearing non stop and it's tiring them out so quickly
taeyeon...she can do it
TAEYEON HWAITING!

jensseng jensseng
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:59 PM

Oh my gosh, reading that really made me emotional! If I was at the scene, I would've cried along with Taeyeon! I hope she'll be better soon. Taeyeon fighting! SNSD fighting!

소녀시대 . 윤율 & 제티 . 박재범

cph cph
  • Donors
  • 446 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 03:00 PM

I felt heartbroken, too, while watching the performance.
I agree with Myevery nim here, I do think the reasons behind her tears is her frustration at herself.
We all know that even if TY is a very strong girl, she is frail and her condition varies quite easily.
thanks Caleb for translating, and Myevery Nim for always telling us her experiences.
dear Taeyeon, you can do it!

Avie credit: ㄹㅈㄷ Sig. credit: Pam~
property of cutedies.

"We're Nothing Without 9"

TyMmK TyMmK
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 03:03 PM

Well, it takes a lot of drive to want to do something very well. You know you have put in lots of time, energy, heart, and even your own soul/spirit into something that you know you have to do it right. It's a lot more than just being frustrated because you think back to everything that has led to now. You wonder in your mind if this my limit? Can't I go on for just one last time? For us normal folks who are not entertainers, it could be like doing a presentation where you have to combat your nervousness and pressures to do a great presentation. For the entertainer, it's like rehearsing the dance and song all day long everyday with little rest.

To push towards your limits and over it is what we all strive for. That is what I think Taeyeon was experiencing during this performance. Correct me if I am wrong.

-TyMmK
A snapshot in time where the love is captured in the paper. The love that goes beyond marriage obligations, one that has the potential to go beyond our lifetimes to be passed onto the next generations. Showing the love for all nine SNSD girls and all nine SNSD girls returning that love just by staring back at that paper with graphite all over it. It's one of those memories to cherish every once in a while when any member of SNSD is down; the love, joy, and happiness for SNSD all in one package: a SNSD portrait.

envee envee
  • Donors
  • 1003 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 03:04 PM

taeng!! everybody knows you tried your best. i sincerely hope she will feel better soon. It must really hurt not to do perform as well as you want because your body is not agreeing with your heart. Whatever the problem is i believe she can get through it with the support of soshi. Taeng hwaiting please stay strong and keep your head up!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

JeTi SooRi

Twitter me :)

credits to:
juhyun ♥ -> avatar
sica-effect ♥ -> JeNy sig
nutternut -> SooRi sig

Marianne Marianne
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Aaw himnae TaeYeon unnie. :( I was wondering why she was crying, I hope everything's alright. If by chance she did cry, thinking of her family, it's definitely understandable. But I think what the fan said about her being upset that she couldn't sing the song also makes a lot of sense. "That disappointment when you can't sing the song you really like.. that frustration when you can't do it even though you give your best.." That can be really stressful. *fighting* taengoo.

Posted Image
Posted Image
We're Nothing Without 9

krnpoprocks krnpoprocks
  • Donors
  • 810 posts

:( This is so sad... I hope Taeyeon feels better now. She doesn't always have to be so strong. Taeyeon fighting! Thanks for translating and posting! :)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Lilly and Susie <3

HyperionZ HyperionZ
  • Donors
  • 1105 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 03:08 PM

This is such a sad fan account. I heard Taeyeon cried alot, but this was even more emotional than I thought it was. Taeyeon is too cute and dorky to cry so much and that hard. I just really want to hug her because she is at her best smiling and enjoying herself. Thanks foe translating this and showing the fans another side to them, and that they are really human beings with such real emotions. This song has a special place in my heart, and this performance as well.
Posted Image
Banner credit to icy-love

Keiko1812 Keiko1812
  • Donors
  • 2322 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 03:11 PM

I can't help but tear up reading this T_T Seriously, my little Taengoo must have a lot on her mind to burst out like that.
I don't know how many time I've said this but it just not seems enough. I love Taengoo for striving to be perfect but I don't need her to be perfect to love her. She never fails me one bit. Even the best singer in the world has to make mistake sometimes. All I want is Taengoo all smiling and energetic. TAengoo jjang!~ sarangahaeyo

Proud to be a S♥ne! I believe in the Power of 9.
2uyhwcg.jpg 6gg7kz.jpg
One_Shots: World of Our Owns | My Favorite Things
On_Going: Back To The Future

Avatar: huan@snsdbaidu; Sig Credit: rawr!sommie.&themiracle13

Tsuna Tsuna
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2219 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 03:22 PM

I know I'm not the only one who actually cried while reading this. Taeyeon has such an amazing heart. I can imagine the frustration she felt at not being able to do her best with Dear Mom. She's always so hard on herself, always striving to give everything and more, even when she might not be in the condition to do so. Knowing that her body was against it, it was keeping her from performing well, and still she became frustrated enough to cry. Just that section alone, the part that said she cried out of frustration, that broke my heart.

Oh, Taeyeon. Please feel better soon. I want to hug you. T-T

jgrace jgrace
  • Donors
  • 2455 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 03:37 PM

aw... taeyeon. she must be going through a lot. i know she's a strong girl, but wow.. this made me tear up just a little bit ㅠㅠ
i hope she gets better and doesn't go overboard with all the work going on...
thanks for posting this soy and caleb for translating~

Posted Image

c; Evon&taengoo.

cheesinator cheesinator
  • Donors
  • 2245 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 03:42 PM

T_T awww taengu. she must've been extremely frustrated because she couldn't give 100% to the performance. but to us, she already gave 110%. i wish she knew how extremely proud we are of her, and stop being so hard on herself. i hope she gets a lot of rest and take better care of herself. this girl is overworked and we all know that. xP but from this, i'm glad that we were able to witness the soshibond again. thanks for the translations!

Josephine34 Josephine34
  • Donors
  • 214 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 03:55 PM

My heart feels heavy after reading this. I don't know what to say really other than that I pray the girls are alright, especially our leader Taengoo. I knew eventually something like this would happen when they came back and it just worries me that they have so much to do with rarely any proper rest. Of course its expected with such a well-timed comeback and their popularity is beyond crazy right now.

I still can't watch the Dear Mom performance because I keep crying just looking at the pictures alone. Things like that make me tear up so badly and after reading what went on with unnie as well, I don't think I could watch it just yet.

I don't know why but I'm speechless after reading this. Like I don't know what to say that could make things better than praying for her and wishing she's alright. Her frustration is completely understandable and I sometimes wish she wouldn't be so hard on herself, but that's how she is. I really want to hug her right now so bad..Taeyeon unnie FIGHTING!!

Thanks for translating Caleb and Soy as well for posting.

barapamos barapamos
  • Donors
  • 1594 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 04:17 PM

This fan account is so touching and sad.
Taeng is such a super great kid leader.
She can't hold it in this time but I think she don't have to hold it in.
We all understand her and will be there to cheer her up.
She try her best every time when she's on stage.
She is the one who really love singing but this time she can't do it perfectly because of such condition so she cried.
Taengoo... we believe in you. You can do it!!! You can do it!!!!
Whenever you don't have strength, we wil give strength.
Fighting!!!
Taengoo jjang!!!!

We Are Nothing Without 9
Posted Image
Taengoo: "데뷔 후 라디오에서 이렇게 즐거워하는 시카는 처음보내요."
Sica: "탱구랑 같이 있어서 그래여~" -- From ChinChin 090723

Credit Sig Photo: me

eunsoo eunsoo
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1973 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 04:59 PM

taengoo ah...be strong! Yah, you can do it! T T saw her tears really made me tearing as well. This fanaccount is soo sad. T T
I dont know what more can i say to her.. just feel really want to hug her. ><
And, hope she feeling better right now.. Taengoo ah, Hwaiting!!
Anyway, thanx to caleb for the translations and thanx too soy for posting this.

Posted Image

o-hoy! o-hoy!
  • Donors
  • 1486 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 05:51 PM

I hope Taengoo felt better after that Dear Mom performance.. I saw her crying behind SeoHyun. :(
She must really miss her mother.. Thanks for translating Caleb~! ^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs