Photo

[07.01.09] Chinchin Soshified Support, Mission Successful!(Original) - Korea/Chile

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
126 replies to this topic
cph cph
  • Donors
  • 446 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:25 AM

Well, I will skip all the preparation and stuff, it was really chaotic and we were very short on time. Sorry for the lack of pictures, but we were really busy to pay attention to anything else. It is a miracle that we were on time >.<
Thanks Sam (monkeybOi) for bringing the sandwiches, and helping with everything even when you canâ??t speak Korean.
Really thankful to Amy (Boxclub) and Justin (jstn) , who came from far away to help.
Iâ??m really sorry for being bossy and ordering you guys around T___T
------
Some of the things we sent:
Posted Image
High quality Rice cakes from hyundai Department Store.

Posted Image
Disney DVDs for our girls~

Posted Image
Juice, Vitamin drinks, and Mineral water~

Posted Image
Individual Boxes for each girl~

Posted Image
Individual Salad Bento for each girl~ (The dressing was put in the small bottles) ^^

Posted Image
Individual Fruit Bento for each girl~

Posted Image
Huge fruit packs for the staff~ (above them we put the salad packs, but didn't take pictures T-T)

Posted Image
Inside the boxes, we can find the Salad and fruit bentos, a fork and Mini sandwiches (plus cute mini-bananas)

Posted Image
Another look at the girl's set ^^

Posted Image
Tadaa! All our stuff nicely packaged (please ignore the plastic bags at the bottom)
First pink box: Staff food. All nicely packed with cute color forks and custumized napkins~
Second and Third box: The girls' gifts. Put the pretty stickers on them~
Fourth pink box: The girls' food. Individual boxes (put pretty napkins too), and mineral water~
(Plastic bags): Two Baskin Robbins Ice cream cakes~
(Ugly plastic bag): Juice and Vitamins.
The boxes were huge, 52x37x35 ~.~

We finished packing really, really late, and all of us were very nervous at the time (7:30). LUCKILY for us, some taxi ajjushies had just finished dinner at the restaurant in front of my apt, and were smoking outside. Justin had the great idea to just ask them, and they gladly took us. Since we had so much stuff, Sam and I took a taxi with half the it and Justin and Amy took another taxi. STRANGELY, the usual crowded highway was clear, and even though it was peak time there werenâ??t a lot of cars. We arrived to MBC quite late, at 7:50, much later that the appointed time, 7:00. The guard this time wasnâ??t as nice as the one I talked to on Tuesday, and he didnâ??t want to contact us with the chinchin staff. After some pleading and waiting, and more pleading and whining, other guards took pity on us and let us in. The four boxes plus the bags were quite heavy, but we took them all the way to the chinchin radio floor. They made us wait and some managers examined our stuff, surprised at the huge boxes. At first it seemed that they were going to reject the gifts, especially Lynnâ??s Camera (They said that expensive presents arenâ??t allowed) but in the end they carried them near the chinchin studio. (Manager was very impressed with the camera, he asked, â??Isâ?¦ that a camera?â? and did a o.o face.)

Posted Image
Inside MBC, Taengoo looking out for our gifts <3

Nobody told us what to do after that, so we just went to the hall near the recording room where some other fans were waiting. There were a lots of gifts in the hall, but ours were huge compared to them (around 80% of the gifts and food were ours), and we just lurked around there, unsure about what to do next.

Posted Image
View from outside the studio~
No pictures allowed so this is the only one I got from there.

We could see Hyo and Maknae rehearsing in the room next to chinchinâ??s recording room, and later Yoong came to join the girls. When the radio started, I was disappointed to discover that you can barely hear from outside, so we just waited till they finish it.

What happened during the wait:

*Sunny going outside, looking at our boxes, and telling the manager that she wanted the cake.

*Yuri went for a bathroom break, and she was really think andâ?¦ she has a great figure o.o

*Managers separated gifts from food, and took our gifts and the ones from other fans to another room, leaving the food in the hall. They took the drinks too.

*Sadly Justin and Amy had to go back home, they live quite farâ?¦ T-T thanks for everything guys!

*Shinyoung came to peek at the girls too, and the fans waiting for SNSD took pictures with her( Sam and I got one too)

Posted Image
Shinyoung was very nice to the fans~

*Saw 8eight, preparing to prerecord chinchin.

*Saw Jeti singing, they looked VERY close. ^^

*Saw dorky Taengoo's laugh... so cute! *-*

*The managers kept opening and closing our boxes, it seemed that they didnâ??t know what to do with so much stuff.

*(SAM: We didnâ??t realize they were eating the cake until they came out because we couldnâ??t really see what was going on inside.)

After the radio finished, all the girls minus Taengoo went to the hall. The few fans there started to ask for signs, andâ?¦

* Since all the girls looked busy signing and talking to each other and to the managers, I asked for Hyoyeonâ??s autograph. She was VERY kind, and is really beautiful up close. You could notice that she really cherishes fans, and she was very attentive and respectful. We laughed a little because she couldnâ??t find her picture in the album, and in the end she signed the first page. My views on her changed a lot, and she is definitely one of my favorites now. :p
Posted Image

* I asked Tiffany next, because she was the only one that looked free, she was kind of spacing out there while the other girls signed albums. I talked to her in English and she smiled really, really nicely, and she was happy to talk to a foreign fan. I asked her If she could sign my album, and happily agreed to do so. She was really happy when I said I came from Soshified, and she told me she was really thankful to us. She has a really husky voice irl (<3) and was really down-to-earth and friendly. She signed my album, and told me how todayâ??s recording was really fun for her because the girls were really chaotic, I told her I couldnâ??t really hear them from outside, and she made a cute sad face~
Posted Image

*I couldnâ??t get more signs, spent a few minutes with Hyo and Fany, and when I tried to get more the managers were already hurrying the girls, and I didnâ??t want to bothered them too much.

*Yoona was really cute in the hall, she was playing around with her unnies and laughing really loud at one of them (could see the rest, they were behind the wall).

*Seohyun was really really cute too, and she followed the managers very obediently.

*Sunny is gorjess irl, she is so tinyâ?¦ (And Iâ??m so sad I didnâ??t get her autograph/talk to her T-T)

*Yuri went out last and was kind of busy, so I donâ??t remember what she was doingâ?¦ T_T

*Sooyoung is extremely beautiful too, she looked like a model, her new haircut is <3

*Sadly I couldnâ??t get Jessicaâ??s sign, but she was very very kind to the other fans and she has the cutest smile (plus her hair is lovely).

*The girls were waiting for someone, and before they took the elevator, Sooyoung came of the studio with the cake leftovers, and started eating it in front of the elevator with Yuri. Tiffany was there, too, so I told her â??Iâ??m sorry about the cake, maybe it melted,â? but she answered that the cake was ok, and not to worry about that. She thanks us again, too. <3

So in the end most of the girls went home, with some of their managers. Taeyeon remained in MBC to prerecord a radio session with 8eight, and Sunny and Hyoyeon were waiting in another room (there was a window, and you could see how they talked and joked around) Shorties club ftw, heh

I overheard some staff talking, joking about how the â??starry nightâ?? staff was stealing â??chinchinâ?? people food hahaha. I talked to some staff and they loved all the salad and fruit bentos. They gave some to 8Eight (which I donâ??t mind) and told me how the staff loved the single packed bentos and found them very cute. After joking some more between themselves, the staff divided the food between the two radio shows, and I was really happy that in the end all the food was eaten >.<

I kept talking to the one of the girlsâ?? codi(I think...) and we sat outside the place where Taeyeon was recording. She was really impressed with all the stuff we brought. I told her that I was sad that I couldnâ??t get Taengoo's autograph, since I couldnâ??t wait till midnight. Luckily, she was really cool and told me that she would get Taengâ??s autograph for me, and she went into the studio when they gave some of our fruit packages to 8eight. That how Sam and I got it :p
Posted Image
Thanks a lot, kind-codi!

And thatâ??s the end of it. Sorry for the bad grammar and spelling, but Iâ??m writing this fanaccount very very exhausted. I'm sure I've forgotten a lot of nice little details... sorry T-T
Anyways, Iâ??m extremely happy that everything turned allright.
Thanks to Sam, Amy and Justin, I couldnâ??t have done it without your help~
Thanks to all the donators who gave money for this project ^^
Soshified Daebak!

Avie credit: ㄹㅈㄷ Sig. credit: Pam~
property of cutedies.

"We're Nothing Without 9"

Wenting Wenting
  • Donors
  • 3652 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:26 AM

1st post and i love u oppa <3333

//edit

Like I said, you are a GIANT. ROFL.
KSY is like tiny yo. -.-

Thanks for the crazy efforts you, sam, eemo, samcheon put in.
You guys are like the awesomest. ROFL
The whole preparation was insane, even though I only caught the last 20 minutes of the last minute preparation on wc.
I was accompanied by eemo's handbag for most of the time, and sam slacking in front of the comp!

The cody was like really nice though, and Taengoo was awesome enough to sign it.
The sigs are like epic, and even though you got only 3, you are awesome that way already.
Or maybe...4? HAHHAHAA <33333333

Posted Image
200410 04:56AM.100310 17:57PM.290909 00:45AM

bug bug
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1553 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:31 AM

nice. thanks for your hard work. you make us soshifiedians proud.

npknhdfrvr npknhdfrvr
  • Donors
  • 621 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:31 AM

oh my youre so extremely lucky but you deserve it from all the work you've done!

you even got to meet kim shinyoung jealous. loll she looks even shorter compared to you lolol.
fanys "@soshified" is cute. thanks for doing this :D

cathode cathode
  • Donors
  • 1607 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:33 AM

Very nice. soshi ftw. ssf ftw~

Untitled-1.png

Mustachio Mustachio
  • Donors
  • 1201 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:35 AM

AAh Good job to Soshified team and mostly good job to u 4!^^
and.....omfgiamsojealousofeverything T_T

icon cr. to bobo2511@lj (:

Holly Holly
  • Donors
  • 2411 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:36 AM

John oppa, your fan account is jjang! Thanks for your, Sam's, Amy's, and Justin's hard work and effort. I'm glad you had an awesome experience meeting the girls. ^^
<p style="text-align: center">"%20alt=<br/>
"%20alt=</p>

aZnNeRd aZnNeRd
  • Donors
  • 1185 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:39 AM

Amazing yo. The gifts look great and I'm glad the girls and staff seemed to enjoy them.
Thanks to the 4 greatest people helping out over there in Korea, it must have been very hectic trying to get everything organized.
I'm sure many appreciate what you did and I'm glad you got some signatures and got to talk to some of the members in exchange.

XMENStorm.jpg

Jennifer Kwak Jennifer Kwak
  • Donors
  • 987 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:40 AM

ohmygodd I'm so glad the gifts got there safely (:
haha chin chin looks like funn, I haven't watched it yet :3
I wish I was in korea >.>

Thank you for all your guys's hardwork <3

9양E 9양E
  • Donors
  • 347 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:45 AM

whoa! u guys are great!!
i'm sure their all very happy right now.
good job yo bery good.
haha. sry.

snsd jjang! ssf jjang

woohoo 50!

Edited by Ryang량, 01 July 2009 - 10:46 AM.

Posted Image

Ricecake Taeyeon + Smoothy Hwang = TAENY

taengdavid taengdavid
  • Donors
  • 389 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:50 AM

gahhh john!
you're so luckky T-T

i wish i could have been there with you, sam, amy and justin~
haha thanks for sharing the awesome fanaccount ^^
~hiatus~

bananarice bananarice
  • Donors
  • 1577 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:55 AM

wow. T_T this is amazing...*applause*
you guys are so awesome for doing this, i wish i was there too~! but i DID wake up at 4am to watch this all happen ^__^ i saw the girls eating cake and everything rofl. it was so worth it! soshified rocks<3 hopefully i can do this in the future with you guys ^^ thanks for sharing your story, you should rest lol.
© Erase

Posted Image
twitter tumblr

sheep sheep
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:00 AM

Wow you're really lucky
Glad they got the presents and thanks for getting them there safely.
Lol, I really want to meet Shinyoung, she's so funny :)
Thanks for sharing your fanaccount. It was really fun to read

D'aww D'aww
  • Donors
  • 1058 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:08 AM

Oh wow, thats alot of stuff, lol.

Rofl, thanks alot for helping deliver the presents ^_____^, and lucky you got some autographs T_T

Posted Image
cr; Sky* for sig
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions

kkbluvv kkbluvv
  • Donors
  • 1460 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:09 AM

OMG JOHN awesome fan account !!!! <3
Seriously, you're so lucky. and their codi sounds very sweet~ thank you so much for delivering the gifts ^^
Amazing fan account seriously. It sucks you couldn't get to meet all the girls though ><
Thanks for posting ^^

Ganookie Ganookie
  • Donors
  • 1608 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:15 AM

Woaaaah thank you very much for all the work you did and now even writing a fan account, cph or John if I can call you like that^^ Also mad props to Amy, Sam and Jusitn for helping out (: You guys are jjang!
Soshified daebak!
Avie Cr;Spazmatik

A must visit for every Hyohunnie and Sone out there!

[url="""]http://soshified.com/forums/index.php/topic/49020-hyoism-hyoyeons-facial-expressions/[/url]'> style='font-size: 10px;'>Hyoyeon's Facial Expressions<>

ptdragon777 ptdragon777
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:19 AM

wow this is a really heart-warming fan account. im glad that everything worked out in the end (and woot! no wasted food!), it must've been tough carrying all that stuff though lol. and lucky you getting some autographs too, im jealous lol.
Posted Image
You girls sure as hell have mine :)

secret secret
  • Donors
  • 223 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:24 AM

wow that look so fun...and getting to see all the girls =) .....thanks for sharing ur fan account for us the international fan to read... also wow can't believe they were eating the cake on chin chin ... kekeke mission success

Rayston Rayston
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:32 AM

Thanks for sharing this fan account with us, its very precious indeed.
Its great the girls enjoy the cake, let's hope they enjoy all the gifts too haha!
You guys are awesome, in preparing everything.
I am a simple person.
I am a complicated person.
I am a simply complicated person.
Posted Image
Exchanging 'The Boys' Hyoyeon photocard for Jessica/Seohyun/Tiffany

Bananaaaa Bananaaaa
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:33 AM

awwww
the fact that sunny wanted to cake makes me happy :D
good job guys!! u guys are awesome for working so hard to deliver the gifts to the girls!! <3

ssf FIGHTING

Icon credits to Sone(l).

IGAB1-1_zps8725e35c.jpg 

The power of 9.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?