Written on 2009.07.26 at 04:05 AM

Posted Image

..milk club..

..the depressed soul gathering..

..a lot of dismay..

..it feels as if this depression has started to become enjoyment..**

..loneliness is always torture..

..there is a lot of tears..

..wanting someone to know this loneliness..

..knowing how to hide this depression is outstanding..

..in order to hide this dismay, must laugh a lot..

..like to act distressed..but we never say it is distress..

..decided to call each other governess..

..teuk governess.. taeng governess... yung governess..

..many worries come..

..all the 3 members (Taeyeon, Yoonah) must agree for registration..

..as of now the list consist of yoochun and onew..

..In the future this club, despite depression, in order to live a bit of a better life...

..we're expecting to give lots of help to each other...

..sadness..the joy of escaping from anguish..happiness..we're trying to anticipate dividing it up between us..

..In the future Milk Club (Depressed souls's gathering)'s

..meaning: we're hoping it'll will become milk.. made in lovely kin***....

..The organizational chart..

.. President: Leeteuk (Park Jungsu)..Governor Teuk
..Vice President: Yoonah (Im Yoonah).. Governess Yoong
..Manager: Taeyeon (Kim Taeyeon).. Governess Taeng

*- 우유클럽 = wooyoo club, in which wooyoo means milk
but it's actually a sort of joke based on 2 words: 우울한 and 유령
우울한 = melancholic / nostalgic, 유령 = spirit / ghost
**- the meaning behind it is: he only felt lonely and distressed but he has now allowed himself to enjoy it rather than be hurt by it.
*** "milk.. made in lovely kin" originally written in English

Original Source. Leeteuk cyworld
Translated by. rocket & lose.rㅁㅣ @ sj-world.net
Milk Club/우유클럽 explanation by La'MISS:fairy @ sj-world.net
DO NOT ADD CREDITS TO OTHER WEBSITES

Leeteuk writes in a very strange way (and he adds in those random line breaks and punctuation himself lol) so hopefully it's not too confusing. Basically he's saying Taeng and Yoona are both the types that prefer peace and quiet and are good at hiding their melancholy behind smiles.

I'm not surprised to hear that Taeng (plus Leeteuk, Onew, and Yoochun) is in this unique club but I'm so shocked to hear that Yoona has a lot of melancholy!! Maybe I just haven't been paying close enough attention to notice.....then again, she is an actress. :sweatingbullets:

[edit]
I should probably also add in that this entry is more light hearted than it reads. It's translated correctly but the feel isn't so gloomy in Korean (which is why only the international fans are freaking out). Leeteuk and the others may be blue from time to time but that does NOT mean they have depression. +__+; Depression is a very dramatic thing and it certainly isn't something Leeteuk would be joking about in his Cywolrd. Please don't misunderstand and think that they're on the verge of a mental break down or something (which is how the DBSK fans are reacting on soompi...). <_<

Posted Image
Signature © s2_paperheart

canityo canityo
  • Donors
  • 69 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 09:32 PM

Wow, thanks for posting the translation and writing the explanations. His way of writing is really hard to understand when you directly translate it. But I think I understand what he is saying.
And whoa, I would have never thought Yoona would be the type to hide things behind a smile. T-T But then again she is a "strong" person so I guess it does kind of fit. But gah, this makes it sound like they have more worries than happiness. ): And yeah I kind of figured for Taeng, she hides it but I can still tell...or somewhat tell at least.
I hope they get through these times!

adrian adrian
  • Donors
  • 728 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 09:48 PM

i'm surprised yoona belongs to this category as she always shows her cheerful side.
taeng should enjoy it rather than getting hurt too. :D
yoona is the vice president and taeng is the manager. lol

stardustii stardustii
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 09:48 PM

Aww, Taeng and Yoong are the most overworked in SNSD, so yeah, they probably have their worries and the times where they want to just put everything down and nap for a few hours or sth. But wow, yeah. Taeng sometimes voices her concerns (which is good, imo) but... wow, strong dorky Yoona hiding her worries behind a smile ): Garg, SNSD needs a relaxing break after Genie >.>

Gosh, and I hope Leeteuk is okay. o_0
enjoying your misery? With others? My goodness I hope he's getting a lot of rest these days. ):

Sunny Bunny Charming Darling ~
Posted Image

ghizuu ghizuu
  • Donors
  • 2060 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 09:49 PM

OMG Emoteuk is back. It's so true about these idols hiding everything behind their smiles to let us fans not worry. It really shows how strong they are.

Edited by ghizuu, 25 July 2009 - 09:51 PM.

Kr: August 9 - 26 2009 L.A: September 3-5 2010<3 Kr: July 19- August 9 2011<3 NYC: October 21-25 2011<3 February 2<3
We're Nothing Without 9

Taengoo~ Taengoo~
  • Donors
  • 372 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 09:50 PM

Hurts seeing the girls like that. Yeah, I'm surprised with Yoona too. Never knew she was like that. I hope they'll be fine soon. :(

Posted ImagePosted Image
S♥NE. TAEGANGER. POWER OF 9.

naruo009 naruo009
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 09:53 PM

Oh the writing sounds bit depressed but I think they are just joking around. Teukie has been kind of stressed lately and he's trying to have some fun thing going with his favorite dongsengs, since they are all so busy and never have time to relax^^
I think it's so nice that SM idols are like real siblings and they can horse around and also support each whenever they can~ Go SMTown!

martianvirus martianvirus
  • Donors
  • 120 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:05 PM

OMG Emoteuk is back. It's so true about these idols hiding everything behind their smiles to let us fans not worry. It really shows how strong they are.

He's been emoteuk for about a month now. Like...really, really badly. -_- I personally think he was dumped...but there's no proof for that so don't quote me! lol

Taeng and Yoon always have such hectic schedules (even more so than the other members) so it's no wonder they're stressed out. :(

Posted Image
Signature © s2_paperheart

Moment Moment
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:30 PM

oo....like most of u guys...i nvr thought yoong belongs to this grp....i noe taeng is known to keep things to herself but yoong?..:(
is kind of sad to noe tat...all this while i onli notice her laughin all d way druin perf or shows....
i think this is mainly due to their busy schedules.....poor girls....anyway i hv faith tat they r strong enuf to handle all these....:D
thx for sharin...

hazuki hazuki
  • Donors
  • 195 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:35 PM

Thank you for translating this message. I'm glad to know that Eeteuk voices' his own thoughts. He takes his writing to the next level by letting us know that in reality that it isn't easy to be happy all the time and you are constantly have to be on your toes. It really gives a better idea of how an entertainer really feels. I feel really touched by his thoughts which also hurts in a way. I can't seem to get rid of this... this sad stern look from my face. It saddens me to know the fact that he is willing to give his opinion (if it is his opinion)that he is not a lone in this road. I hope Taeyeon will feel better. The two leaders both shine brightly to make us happy. I wish in return that we SONES/ELF can make them even happy. They have been through a lot and we know they both strong hearted. Whether this some kind of figurative speech I hope it isn't true. I hope we would like to see our Dorky leader Taeyeon and Strong Deer eyed Yoona soon. SNSD Fighting! There is a trend here.. they are all leaders. Wha.. clever but freaky.

Posted Image

proud to be a S♡NE. Soshified is my number 1 source!

TK TK
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1327 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:39 PM

lol i saw this at soompi by chance~ hhaahaha anyways thnx for posting this lol teuk being such a poet~ lol even included my beloved tete~!!! *0* HAHAHA

"Let's do a kiss of love." - Yuri

Posted Image

----------------------____________매일매일 써니데이...______________----------------------
we're nothing without 9

shadowhawk shadowhawk
  • Donors
  • 255 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 11:25 PM

interesting entry over there ...
i'm a person that also often hide my sadness and bad things so i guess i could understand the feeling...
~Jelly Shi Dae
~태연 화이팅!!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Want To Make Kimchi At Home? Kimchi Recipe v4.00
Ever Wonder What You Can Do With Fermented Kimchi? Kimchi Pancake Recipe v1.00
credits to: Myself

soshifav soshifav
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 12:08 AM

why so many of my idols join this? >"<
hiding sadness...is really harsh.
shocked when seeing YoonA is in to..
she doesn't seem like that... :huh:

C-lowicious C-lowicious
  • Donors
  • 1571 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 12:21 AM

ROFLMAO The poem was a bit sad but when I read on to where he added Yoong and Taeng I couldn't help but laugh. I love these little things that show how close Super Generation is. Thanks for sharing ... the picture is random and a bit depressing when you think about it rofl~

"Hang up all your trying cards, please. He's my baby."

Do.png

©Pandagirl  ©danhobak

cedge cedge
  • Media
  • 3268 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 01:06 AM

Whooaa okay... This is kinda deep. He's quite emo, isn't he? Mm it's very interesting to see an insight into how these idols are still just human and have similar problems to the rest of us.

그냥 웃자

Twitter

xliSh xliSh
  • Donors
  • 880 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 01:10 AM

Okay teuk's entry's really distressing =/
No surprise about Taeng and Yoon, Taeng-ah, you really must stay strong <3
Yoon has too many commitments, alot more responsibilities.

I'm surprised at Onew! Goodness me, he hides his thoughts too much.
I guess most leaders have the most stress >< (other than Yunho o.o great mgtment there!)

우유클럽 아자아자 화이팅!!

bored bored
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 01:19 AM

woah. my nose bleeds!
i didn't understand it during my first reading.

anyway, i think it's better to show emotions sometimes, eventhough they're in the entertainment industry.
they're still humans, after all. ^^

Sooyoung'loves Sooyoung'loves
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1961 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 01:36 AM

I dun really understand this poem,
but the style he writes it seems like he is very loney and emo.
But taeyeon and yoona are emo too?
Posted Image

nugen nugen
  • Donors
  • 553 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 01:57 AM

hmm .. hrrmm :sq_silver_sad: there's no doubt that Tae has been heaps of stress lately and I'm hoping that she copes as best as she can! it was a surprise to me that Yoona seems to be down too, but she sure hides it very well. anyways, I hope that SM will give a the girls just one little break.. their performances for Genie are amazing but they seem tired on stage and I'm worrying more about their health than ever before! As for Leeteuk, Yoochun and Onew, I've seen them quite exhausted too, so I wish for their health as well!

thanks for the translation =]

taengmarmalade taengmarmalade
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 03:10 AM

I'm ecstatic about seeing Onew on the list too OnTaeng shipper here *cough*
.. but err. JUNGSU! YOU'RE ALWAYS DEPRESSED. My beautiful angel *hugs*
i srsly want to glomp all the members. :/

well, this line should give us hope?

..it feels as if this depression has started to become enjoyment..*

1 user(s) are reading this topic