Photo

[ARTICLE] Girls' Generation announce album release in February1.06.10

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
110 replies to this topic
HerCucumber HerCucumber
  • Donors
  • 1853 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:24 PM

~~My korean is still lacking in areas, so if you could provide a better translation please tell me and I will edit my post. Sorry for posting this if the translations are off, but the main premise is very simple and can be easily understood.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

One of the most popular girl group, nine-member team Girls' Generation has announced that a new album will be released in the beginning of the year.

According to sources the album will release somewhere in February and will contain new songs to make a new album.

A representative stated, " Girls' Generation's new album has been steadily prepared," and continued to say, " and so the new album will likely be released before the end of February." After he stated that the album will most likely be a full studio album.

Girls' Generation's mini album last year in January was released and gained lots of popularity. Their last full album was in 2008 and had songs like "Kissing You" and "Baby Baby" to find love from fans and typically the beginning of the year has shown good results for them. Early in the year, there is a growing interest in the release of the album.

The era of SNSD late last year where they participated in three year end festivals showed their popularity once again. The individual activities are not stopped but the members today are enjoying their holiday.

Source: ϖ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm glad that the album will be released sometime in February because if they do release the album somewhere near the end of this month...it'll be really hard to see the girls full of energy. They have been working themselves so hard in performances and variety shows and not to mention commercials.

Edited by ☆Genie, 05 January 2010 - 06:43 PM.

Posted Image

panda♥fany panda♥fany
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:30 PM

thanks for translating this article ^^
hmm full album sounds real good can't wait for the release meanwhile time to sace up hahaha
on a side note hope the girls are enjoying their vacation right now ^^

Katsuge Katsuge
  • Donors
  • 263 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:32 PM

before end of feb huh..gues its fine for me cause i want them to get enough rest..
but hey release teaser photos earlier cause i wanna get teased xD

thank you for the translation!

Posted Image

We're Nothing Without 9.

Avatar credit: Mellerz@soshified

evilcommunikev evilcommunikev
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:33 PM

really!? that's a great news, show show show is getting great reception on youtube already, hopefully the album has even more amazing songs than that!!!

The Real CZ The Real CZ
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:36 PM

That's good to hear the album is coming out late February. It seems like 2010 will be even better than 2009 already just by looking at all of the comebacks.

Time to start setting money aside for the album.
Do you hate Kpop fangirls?
Then this is the blog for you

LavaBlade LavaBlade
  • Donors
  • 1640 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:36 PM

thanks for translating and sharing!
can't wait for the 2nd full album to be released! have been anticipating it for a while.
although i'm glad it's released feb instead of this month... so that the girls get enough rest. ^^

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

5 years of Girls' Generation

SNSD | 소녀시대 | Girls' Generation | 少女時代

Jigeumeun Appurodo Yeongwonhi!

Susej Susej
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:37 PM

thanks for translating the article
man... can't wait for their new album
i was hoping it to be released in January but i guess it can't be helped since they are on break

XIII XIII
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1413 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:40 PM

I'm excited already. [x I didn't think it was possible, but they get better and better with each comeback. Although this time, I don't know if
you can get much better than perfect. Hahah. I kind of wish their comeback was later though. I feel like they never get enough rest and that's
what they deserve and need. It's no fun when they're exhausted. But anyway, I look forward to yet another dose of the Power of Nine. (;

Posted Image
ForeverNine

Cr: Hiiragi / pandagirl @SSF - Hiatus.

greeentee greeentee
  • Donors
  • 222 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:41 PM

Awesome!
Thanks for the translations.
I'm glad they made the date in February, hopefully the girls will get the rest that they need.
Maybe SM finally is starting to understand how to properly treat its artists. Soshi influence FTW?

"If you're still Girls' Generation in the next lifetime, I will still be a SONE."

Binkfany Binkfany
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:43 PM

now we're talking LOL I'm so excited I can't wait. Hope our local stores sell them here gosh! lol :)

Posted Image

CURIOUS? THEN CLICK!
credits to ejayism for the sig and eternalglow for the avii

shadowiris shadowiris
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:46 PM

I hope they get more breaks and rest before they start promoting this album.
They deserve the break.
Also can't wait for this album.

uullyy uullyy
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:47 PM

Thank you for translating!
I can't wait until their full album release next month!!!!!
Once the album is release, i wont be listening to anything else! =)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Sig Creds to snsdsarang & hongstar. Avatar Creds: cecelialorene

quyaa quyaa
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:49 PM

woooooow! i'm really excited! can't wait for them. hope it'll be a huge hit!!

hope this year brings greater achievements to them.

SNSD Hwaiting! :D

adiyo011 adiyo011
  • Donors
  • 66 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:50 PM

Woah, I think this is going to be better than Christmas! Now I have something else to look towards to after my exams. Good thing I still have money leftover, I think I'll pay overnight shipping or something.

I wonder what their next hit song will be.

pukirocks pukirocks
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:54 PM

i am so happy about this, mostly about the news about the full legth album, that's cool! i love mini albums but i desperatetly need a full leght album

Deer Shisus Deer Shisus
  • Donors
  • 1405 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:59 PM

It's nice to hear that SNSD would release it around Febuary cos' they really really need a rest. ^^~

I can't wait for this full length album!

We're Nothing Without Nine. SNE.

koreando koreando
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:01 PM

yay! something to look forward for from the girls. :) (Y) to full studio album! hope the girls rest well & enjoy their well deserved break and blow us all away in feb with their new album :) hwaiting!

Posted Image

Rooting for the YULTI/TIRI love :)

credits to koreando production
Click on the link to view more of my works :)

chinkywinky. chinkywinky.
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1086 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:02 PM

OMFG February is gonna be the best month ever!! My Wonder Girls US preorder album comes out that month and now SNSD!!
EXCITED!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! imma get myself a copy for sure, i wonde what concept this time?? wehehehe

Posted Image

Proud SoulKeeper/YulTi Shipper (:
S N A P S H O T | Black & White | Against All Odds
Twitter | Tumblr

wobwab wobwab
  • Donors
  • 754 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:05 PM

Thank you for the heads up. I'm glad this news article stated the album would be a full length album (instead of mini, as recent rumors said).

February seems much better than January. I hope all 9 girls have at least 1 week of real rest.
Preparing for an album must be very tiring and I hope SM didn't rush SNSD too much. T_T
SoShi Fighting~ ><

JeTi is illegally cute♡
애기싴, 천사파니, 융초딩, 리더탱, 김초딩, 깝율, 식신수영, 순규써니, 꾹꾹이서현
are 9 shades of love that brighten up my days. I love 소녀시대

Renatus Renatus
  • Donors
  • 347 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:06 PM

OH MY GOD I am going crazy! I am so happy! I hope this is for real cuz I can't take it! haha... OH YEAH... FEB. YOU SEEM SO FAR AWAY!

SNSD Fighting!

Thanks for the article translations!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night