[MESSAGE] From Oh! AlbumTaeyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Jessica,Hyoyeon

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
142 replies to this topic
Krystalce Krystalce
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:14 PM

Taeyeon: Thank you to those people that helped us publish SNSD's 2nd album^^ After going through our busy schedules and having a lot bad incidents happen to us... I was worried if we could actually finish this... But it was successfully finished^^ I want to give a round of applause to our members that endured our busy schedule with our fragile bodies... *claps* Although we're girls generation, we're not girls anymore^^ Amazing... It was hard for us mentally and physically, but seeing that during those times we were able to lean on each other and come this far... We must be really close to each other. While creating this album, again I was able to see the change in us... We became more serious than before... We matured more... It really felt like we became adults^^ We must be growing fast keke. Adapting to their surroundings... And adapting well to the situation they're in... The sponge like girls... I want to be able to follow your (the member's) examples! Also, to my family that are silently supporting me... Sometimes it feels like... You guys are having harder time than me... I'm sorry and I'm also thankful^^ Since I'm talking about family... I have to talk about our Chin Chin family!! To those people that are with me during the show... Having great a taste, JungGwan PD, Totoro JungEun unnie, squirrel like HaeJin unnie, and short hair JungHyun unnie keke. You guys must have had a hard time T.T... While preparing for our 2nd album, because of these people... I was able to have a great show. I'm always thankful again and again! I'll try my best to have better shows^^ Also... To the sunbae that helped me grow musically and physically. I won't become a Taeyeon that gives up half way but a Taeyeon that'll do her best till the end^^ I'll always respect you and thank you so much... While making this album? The women that was able to help me control my mind by having a long chat with me... Kiyoung unnie... and YangGang unnie. Cookie man, aunt Rwali, the always handy exit Yoohangun, Shinyoung unnie, and soft unnie Angelina Jelly...^^ I want to go back in time! I miss you~~ Also the person that loves me from her heart. A dad like goose unnie^^ thank you... You guys became my strength while creating this album. And lastly the sone whom I love~~ I think I was able to do everything because of you!! And now... You guys will have to show us a lot of pink^^ Please be with us. Hwaiting! I love you^^

Note: The places that I underlined, Taeyeon is just making nicknames for them :] She probably doesn't want to give out their real name or something. Also sorry if my grammar is kinda bad... It's kinda hard since Korean sentence structure is different from English.

Yuri: Thank you again and again for giving me great memories from your shinning eyes. I hope you will be able to feel my sincerity... <3

Sooyoung: Hearing that our 2nd album was going to come out.. Not thinking that it was definitely going to come out... Nervous about the first performance... Being moved by getting 1st place for the first time... Wondering if I'd ever forget all those touching moments... I'm thinking back to when I was arrogant. God who always giving me blessings and always looking over me...^^ Thank you for recognizing what I'm lacking and filling it up by sending magnificent and cool people into my life. Please be with me and give me wisdom so that I can be humble too all those people.. And to my precious family... My mother whom I respect and my hero, dad... And a hero on stage, my sister! I love you and I'll always thank you^^.. Grandma. Grandpa... My family that I'm thankful for, who always encourages me whenever they see me... And those who support me by praying for me, Pastor Lee Sungho, Pastor Lee Donghyun, Jaeson, and representative Maria who is a big help to me in my life of faith, aunt Esther, Martin oppa, James oppa, JunI oppa, Soohyun unnie, Charlie oppa, Donggun oppa, Naul oppa, and Ajoong unnie, I love you all and I'm praying for CUP ^-^ Also Ali unnie, Sohyang unnie, Jinny unnie, Yuri unnie, Joohyun unnie, Team oppa, Syun sunbae, Kyunglim unnie, Sangjin oppa, Jaedong oppa, Jyunho, Jonghyun, Jaejin, Minjong oppa, uncle Jichang, Puli oppa, Haejung unnie, uncle Jaeyeon, Namgil oppa, Jihoon oppa, Changlak oppa... Although I can't see you since I'm busy but I'm thankful that I am close with you guys... And cookieman... Congratz on your new findings but! You know right? Banned from Girl groups ^0^ Thank you to the teachers at Joongang College for trying to help me learn even a little bit... Thank you to my friends, classmates, and sunbaes that comforts me^^ I'll become a Sooyoung that'll make our school shine. Ok.. Am I done?! keke. My 8 friends!! heh heh.. I don't know how I can show how special you guys are to me... All that time in the future when we'll be together... Let's let our roots grow and try to endure any hardships we'll face^^> Also... Those people that make me shine on stage... I'm happy to call them sones. Up until now, thank you for following us no matter where we went... I hope you guys will cheer us on like you always do!^^ I don't think I won't make you guys lonely. I promise! I pray that everyone who I love and everyone who loves me will be always happy... and be blessed...^^

Jessica: To my family that I love - Mom, Dad, and chu~ Soojung <3 Thank you for always being my fan, I love you and I feel more secure! Minyoung unnie~ We don't even need talk (to express our feelings) right?^^ My laughing angel smart Sunsoo, NamEun, MyungEun, Glori, Junghyun, Sooji, Gheunhwa, Hara, Minkyun, Shinyoung, and Spicy rice cake seller!! Hyunjoong oppa, Yuhni unnie, Joohyun unnie, Jji unnie, Jjungyoung unnie you guys understand right? And lastly, SNSD and to those who love me no matter what, thank you~ Let's make more memories together sone! I'll return your love^^

Hyoyeon: First of all! Dad, mom~~!! My parents who cheered me on and gave me strength~! Thank you! Saying 'I love you' makes me feel embarrassed.. So I never said it... I love you dad and mom! ye~~~~~ My little brother! My little brother Mingoo whom I love~!! I was thinking about you a lot~!!! I really love you~! To my parent's siblings~! Thank you for giving me advice and helping me!! Thank you so much to my aunts and uncles for cheering me on~! Let's go on a trip during my resting time~ GOGO~!! You know right~!? ye~~!! >.< My dongsaeng~! Hayeon, Taegoo, Jingoo and Jjungmin~!! You guys~!! Thanks for monitoring me~^^! oh~ oh~~ ye~~! My fairygod mother~~!! Machoman~!! keke I love you! Machoman!! I'll wait for you! Machoman~!! Kahh~!!!! keke.(keke) We're both type A~~~ We're defiantly AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaX100000......... but....! I really like Joongsuk!! Because~! He's a friend that's always by me when I'm going through hard times and gives me strength~!! ye~! Thank you~! My 8 year friend~! My personal monitor!! Kijoon~!! ye~!! Thanks for pointing out my weaknesses.. Although I get sad at times >.< hehe thank you~ You must be busy with your life and you still call me and monitor for me~! Do you know how thankful I am~!! My angel cooli~!! Do you know that I'm happiest when I come and talk to you~!? Let's meet each other more often~! I really miss~! Minyoung (call me!), Sunghee~! (You're doing well right~!?), SukHoon (If you come to Korea, let's meet again~!), Ddongjin, youngjoo (contact me), and Wool unnie who lost weight and became more pretty! Hyungyoon oppa~! keke, and Sungho oppa who it feels like I will meet in a few days!! I really really miss you guys~! hey~! cookie man~!!! Hyungkook oppa~!! hehehe >.< We're more close now........! kekeke I want to talk to you about alot of things...!!! kahhh~~!!! keke. And our trouble makers~~!! keke >.< my long lost siblings~! Friends~! Members~!! (Seo,Yoon,Soo,Ti,Yu,Su,Je,Tae~~!) keke. Out of all people I got to meet you. I really thank the heavens that all 9 of us got to be in the same group...! I love you guys~! Our sone~!!!! ye~~!!! I really liked getting close to you and meeting you at our concert~!! You don't know how much more excited I was~! ye~~! I hope we'll get to meet each other more often from now on~! Hmmm~~ Our 2nd album~! It's an album which we put a lot of effort into~! I personally like all the songs in this album~~! hehehe~~~! Thinking about our first performance~!! I'm getting a lot of energy and getting more excited~~~!! kekeke I hope you guys will love it~~! Everyone hwaiting~!!!!! ye~~!! We're SNSD~~!! Lastly, I love you Lord..

Sry guys i'm like really busy >< i don't think i can translate the rest >< sry!!!

Source: Oh! album scans from WonSoKaLineFan@ssf
Translator: Krystalce

Edited by Krystalce, 14 February 2010 - 01:04 AM.

Posted Image

Just Love~! Just Love~!
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1541 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:16 PM

omgomgomg, when is my album gonna arrive?!?!!

i wanna read this in Korean~!! kekeke

thanks for the translation

YurisistableYuridiculous Yurilicious

njdzparise002 njdzparise002
  • Donors
  • 1825 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:21 PM

im with Just Love!! im still waiting for the album i ordered to arrive!

thanks for the translation!

hehe taeyeon's message is so cute! i cant wait to read sooyoung's!

Posted Image]

As a Twin Trooper, I promise to always stay loyal to our Twin Generals. To help and support them in their conquest of the world,
To diligently defend our YoonYul Alliance base, To assist their master plan of hair growth, And to always uphold this Twin Trooper vow.

XiaoFong XiaoFong
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:33 PM

aigoo~ messages from the girls on the album! keke^^ getting my this weekend cant wait to take a look at it...

thats a really long wall of text to translate! thanks for the effort!

snsd hwaiting! snsd jjang! snsd saranghae!

i-RuB-SNSD! i-RuB-SNSD!
  • Donors
  • 344 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:36 PM

OMG!!

My CD status from YesAsia is still shown as "ready to be shipped"

gawwwwd how long they would take to ship out my CD?

after the shipment it would probably take around a week from HK to US

geeeeeeezzzzz!!

well, almost forget, thanks for translation and keep working your great job! :thumbsup:

PS i wanna know Korean toooo~ (then i'll get to understand the girls directly) :P

Posted Image Posted Image

Signatures by Me & Cream

[ ♥ "지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로 도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!" ♥ ]
[ - I promise to support these 9 girls in whatever way I could do! - ]

Gakkung~ Gakkung~
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:37 PM

krystalice thank youuu~

LOL @ yuri xD Taeng's was 100x longer haha.

I feel so touched by kid leader's sincerity fu fu fu.

kaikaine kaikaine
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:37 PM

wow...
thanks for translating... :D
i've been waiting this for so long...
finally someone translated it...
love it so much... :wub:
taeyeon message was so long ... but
yuri...her message was so short...not even 1/10 of taeyeon one... :lol:

anyway...they write all these with their heart and love...

SNSD FIGHTING!!!

Posted Image

SOSHI BOND :: FOREVER 9

Posted Image

kiwifruit kiwifruit
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:48 PM

thank you for translating these, I can't wait to see more! :heartbeat:
me, and a bunch of other people, really appreciate this. thank you for letting us know what the girls are thanking :D

*can't wait for my copy to arrive*

xuxu08 xuxu08
  • Donors
  • 150 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:55 PM

thank you for translating!! i was wondering who would translate it cus i was only able to stare at their message and read fany's 1/2 of the message cus it was in english ><...so thank you again :)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

COOKiE08-banner ajae2600-avatar

Taeganger's vow:

As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyo, to remain secretive with my butt fetishes, to laugh whenever and however I want, to spread my 'amajjing!' engrish to everyone, do everything I can to help Taeyeon in her quest to conquer the world, and to wear a mustache to make my TaeYeon proud!

SY24 SY24
  • Donors
  • 729 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:58 PM

thanks for the translations!! aww..seemes like the girls went through a lot to prepare for their 2nd album.
It'll all pay off though girls!! And I'm glad that taeng had people around her to support her!!
Hoping that SNSD's 2nd album will be an even bigger success then Gee & Genie, which it already is XD

Posted Image

chikahime chikahime
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 06:00 PM

thanks for translating!!
got my copy yesterday have totally no idea what are the girls saying..
now i know, taeyeon's so long bt warmhearting..
yuri's short and sweet..
cant wait for soo young's..

- chika -
Posted Image

As a fanytastics member, I promise to love and cherish all that is pink,
To remain secretive with all my dancing mistakes,
To outshine others with my aegyo and smiling eyes,
And to do everything I can to spread the word about our Brighter than Gems Fany Fany Tiffany~

p00pie p00pie
  • Donors
  • 978 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 06:01 PM

oh translations from the album cover booklet? I was thinking msgs from their official web :P silly me. Thank you for translating. Their messages were so long, well most of them except yuri and jess' one is short as well LOL yulsic.
Posted Image

and0ru and0ru
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1137 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 06:01 PM

omg i so wanna read the thanks to on the album..
and read the translation here on soshified xD
aww yul's is that short? but yes yul, we all love you! :D

sig1_zps1c2aa113.jpg

sig2_zps4efacacd.jpg

jooeun jooeun
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 06:03 PM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH thank you so much i just got my cd today!! and now i get to read the korean one too!! some messages were long and some were short but tiffany's should be easy HALF OF IT IS IN ENGLISH! hehehe thank you for the trans. now i actually know what their saying! so happy <3

gif_350x188_bf7e33.gif

Grace in your heart, flowers in your hair. 
But a mermaid has no tears,therefore she suffers so much more.

Endymion Endymion
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 06:07 PM

Thanks so much for these translations. I have the album but I was kind of disappointed in myself for being unable to read the girls' messages. Thanks again for doing this and I hope you'll be able to translate all of the girls' messages.

On a side note, I wonder who Yuri is referring to...

follow me: twitter | tumblr

aditzap_18 aditzap_18
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 06:08 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaaa... i wanna look at the real message.. but i must learn korean too understand that :D

thanks for the translator :)

EsPirit EsPirit
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 06:14 PM

ROFl. taengoo did mentioned Shinyoung!! =D well.. shinyoung is truely the best comedian! =D

SNSD fighting! im sure.. with ths new album.. all of you ownz! =D

Sones will always there supporting all of u! fighting

FOREVER 9~♥

kukuranger kukuranger
  • Donors
  • 766 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 06:30 PM

Hahas.. Yuri Message so short?.. aww.. can't wait for the other members messages to be translated.. ^^
Can't wait for Sunny Noona msgs
Can't wait for my album ^^
Soshi jjang!

Posted Image
Credits: Dragonchan

소녀시대 ♥ ME!

emacs emacs
  • Donors
  • 130 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 06:36 PM

Taeyeon and Sooyoung both made reference to a "cookie person". I wonder if it's the same person. Does anyone have an idea who is that person?

xefinne xefinne
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1037 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 06:49 PM

this is seriously inside the album!? all of them!?
woah! i cant wait formine to arrive~
argh! i must have it~ xD
thanks for translating this =D
somehow, after reading their message, it relieves my heart, they are strong and they will be healthy and happy!
they like what they do, i'll be a SONE that supports them no matter what!
So Nyuh Shi Dae Hwaiting~
these girls endure so much, i guess we must do our parts as their fans~
SONEs! lets make them proud! woot! =D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night