[OTHERS] Samyang CF shoot staff account

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
122 replies to this topic
totaltrainwreck totaltrainwreck
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 07:18 PM

"I don't know if you remember me but I posted a staff account when I worked as a staff on the first SNSD Samyang Ramyun CF shoot... I participated again in the Jeju island Samyang Ramyun CF that is airing now.

On the screen it looks sunny and full of spring atmosphere but actually the shooting condition that day was adverse and the filming was delayed many times.

There were three different concepts, the custom-made 9-person bicycle scene, the picnic scene and the customary ramyun eating scene..

I'll talk about the bicycle scene which was the most memorable, Taeyeon was most helpful in this one

The filming was delayed due to heavy wind and meanwhile the girls were playing around excitedly the two managers couldn't control them... Then Taeyeon helped set up the bicycle and seemed to be telling the members to get ready for the shoot and instantly things became in order hahaha

Some of the wheels didn't turn too well and people had to push and try it different ways. Then Taeyeon with her small body at the front was pedalling hard by herself exclaiming it's like biking in the sky in full speed, and the SNSD girls and the staff were all breaking out big laughters hahaha

Ah and the SNSD members really like the Bubble Bubble song hehe
There was scene where they had to roll on the ground with happy faces but the actual condition was freezing wind so everyone was really cold going in. The members sang the Bubble Bubble song together in high piched voices... then they played around doing all sorts of parodies. These girls have so much fun playing among themselves, throughout the hours-long shooting

But each of them are small so three, four of them would get themselves in a blanket and warm themselves. Then when the camera starts they leave the blankets to the manager and their expressions turn to the sunny spring expressions, just the ones ordered by the director hehehe
As professional models it's expected but still I was amazed as I was standing there freezing wearing a thick jacket

I didn't know this before but the making films have to get permission from SM before getting released. There are many lovely cute moments in this difficult shoot but unfortunately for fans the whole long making film doesn't seem it's going to be released.

It's something people were often talking on the set that Samyang is very pleased with increased sales of Samyang Ramyun from the SNSD effect

I've worked with SNSD before and again this time but I think I can guarantee that SNSD's sky reaching popularity is not a flash-in-the pan hehe
They are such professionals yet well-mannered and like I said last time, one of very few celebrities that make us staffs happy to be working with them

Samyang said they will continue their campaign with SNSD so you'll probably see them again when the new seasons come hehe

ps

Some of you pm'ed me about their health. As I remember Sunny and Jessica seemed to have hard times. Taeyeon was ok during shooting but near the end she didn't look that well... Yoona and Seohyun was just running about everywhere... the manager said they're healthy because they're the younger ones hehe

Yuri fell down hard on her butt in the scene where she was walking backwards, everyone was startled and ran to her. Then the other girls jumped on top of her and the girls were rolling on the ground together hehehe I felt it last time too but these girls are so extreme when they horse around...

And I forgot to add... the girls first gave us staffs warm can coffees which were meant for them

And in the ramyun eating scene I don't know if this one will be included - they have to eat it in moderate amount to make it appropriate for the screen but one girl just drank out of the whole bowl... and just everyone burst out laughing hahaha

Fans might get worried but all SNSD Samyang CFs will be outdoors now. The last winter mountain ranch CF had such a good response, that's the kind of SNSD effect."

Source: 온D@bestiz
Translation by: silis7noy2@soompi

Posted Image
the power of nine is knowing snsd will always be one.
follow me on twitter, or else!

gapkwan gapkwan
  • Donors
  • 284 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 07:34 PM

o.o so SM holds rights to the making rather than Samyang, didn't know that :o

hehe, always so funny to hear about them being dorks XD

And so leader like of Taeyeon to get everyone rolling :D
Go Kid leader!!!

It must be tough to have to act all bright and happy during the cold weather...

Posted Image
<3<3<3!

Endymion Endymion
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 07:40 PM

Its nice to hear about our girls from people who have actually worked with them. Shows that they're really great and considerate people. This is why I love them so much. They're admirable for making the bright, spring atmosphere believable when it was actually very cold and windy. And they were the ones serving the staff coffee which was actually meant for them? Yeah, that's something to look up to. Regardless of what anyone says, they are awesome people. Love them, those crazy workaholics!

follow me: twitter | tumblr

Trina Trina
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2020 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 07:43 PM

aw this is such a cute fan account
i really like this staff!
he.. its a he right? ^^"
anyways, he makes the girls' wonderful personalities shine even more as he shares it with us.
im glad that their kindness does not go to waste and gets acknowledged.
our girls are sooo cute!
and taengoo xD brightening up the atmosphere and the girls listening to her.
totally kko kko ma leader like ^^
<3 thanks for translating~

Posted Image

Click it! Here to satisfy your cellphone needs.

Updated October 3o, 2o1o

SeoSicaFany SeoSicaFany
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 07:49 PM

the pwr of the ldr!!! haha! managed to "tame" the girls :D
glad to hear the girls are stil having fun while working

take care of urselves sica and sunny!

and i believe the one tat finished the whole bowl of ramyun is sica xD

Edited by SeoSicaFany, 07 April 2010 - 07:51 PM.

totaltrainwreck totaltrainwreck
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 07:54 PM

Sorry to cut your post short, but I would think that it was Sooyoung! Because... Well, she is the shikshin of SNSD ^^

Posted Image
the power of nine is knowing snsd will always be one.
follow me on twitter, or else!

chronical256 chronical256
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:10 PM

"Yoona and Seohyun was just running about everywhere... the manager said they're healthy because they're the younger ones hehe"

just imagining that the younger ones are running all around is so cute !!!!!!!!!!
Have the unnies grew that old because of the cold ? Haha :th_harhar:

Seta Souji Seta Souji
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:12 PM

the pwr of the ldr!!! haha! managed to "tame" the girls :D
glad to hear the girls are stil having fun while working

take care of urselves sica and sunny!

haha I instantly thought of Jessica noona too when I read that lol!

Posted Image

As a fellow SunShiner, I promise to display Cuteness and Aegyo whenever and wherever, to stick my tongue into my cheek when angered, to do an awesome eye smile when happy, to wear thick black specs and look seductive in them, to aid Sunny in her quest to stand above anyone taller than her, to be energetic like a never setting sun, always bringing a smile to everyone's faces!

ImZerO ImZerO
  • Donors
  • 2238 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:17 PM

yep I remember the staff account..
seem the staff really happy working with SNSD.. that's good to hear..

haha, 2 manager can't control the girls but taeyeon can.. that's the leader for you..

about finish one bowl, not just jessica or sooyoung but maybe yoona also cause she like to eat..

Edited by ImZerO, 07 April 2010 - 08:19 PM.

evilcommunikev evilcommunikev
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:19 PM

lol sounded like the ice princess sica was wanting to sleeping during the shooting lol... sunny is unusually (??) tired...
taeyeon lol... of course the kid leader was helping with something as always

tsuyaa tsuyaa
  • Donors
  • 148 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:23 PM

Lol, detail accounts. Glad to know that the girls are having fun even working the long hours. Power of Taeyeon! She can tame even a lion I suppose.

tumblr_m7mra2pX331qgtp98o1_500_zps2ed5a2    Untitled-1_zps0d1e058c.gif

나도심심해!
twitter; facebook; tumblr

iEmilyx3 iEmilyx3
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:23 PM

haha taetae always making everyone laugh :)
love how she can keep everything under control too ^^
shes fit to be leader!
LOL at the ramyun eating scene xD
i think its either one of the 3 shikshins xD sooyoung, yoona, or sica xD
thanks for translating! ^^

s63taVn.png

The Minion for this signature was provided by Mr. Gru @ Universal Pictures & Illumination Entertainment.

neyo neyo
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:25 PM

Its really nice to know that the girls are very close to each other.
They are also very respectful to other people and fun to work with.
This just makes me love them even more!!
and Taeyeon is a great leader!!!

SNSD jjang!!

The Dandyu

~Sunny~Taeyeon~

shorttiieexp shorttiieexp
  • Donors
  • 161 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:26 PM

this & the other fan account that this dude wrote were great ! it really gives us a true & honest account of the girls & how they're doing ! with all the descriptions & all, I could really imagine everything that he was describing ;)

Taeyeon ! hahas you're doing such a great job as a leader, keep it up ! <3

Edited by shorttiieexp, 07 April 2010 - 08:35 PM.

As a Taeganger , I promise to despise all aegyo ,
To remain secretive with my butt fetishes ,
To laugh whenever & however I want ,
To spread my ' amajjing ! ' engrish to everyone ,
Do everything I can to help TaeYeon in her quest to conquer the world ,
& to wear a mustache to make my TaeYeon proud !

iloveSNSD iloveSNSD
  • Donors
  • 2299 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:26 PM

gotta love all these girls in their own ways!! i was starting to worry that taeyeon really gave up her position. but im glad that she ddnt.
i just love how they humble themselves despite their sky rocketing fame!

i heart all 9! :heartbeat:

Thanks for posting!

EDIT:
they play around. horse around. tend to one another. = :wub:

Posted Image
Cr; Mellerz

sergeantsica sergeantsica
  • Donors
  • 345 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:27 PM

ahh thanks for the personal account! they're so lucky to be able to work with SNSD ^^
even though they say taeng isn't the strongest leader or that they all work together, i believe she really helps make them the best they can be, or amajjing keke

Posted Image

I l0v3 SNSD I l0v3 SNSD
  • Donors
  • 1192 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:28 PM

glad to hear our girls were having fun despite the cold weather ><
lol I can imagine how every 3 members of SNSD covered under the same blanket and hugged each other to share the warmness ;) I love their bond :heartbeat:
and Taengoo with the bicycles :excited:

I hope Sunny and Jessica will get better soon. So sad hearing them having some cold symptoms :( SunSica ftw!!!!!!!!!!!

35244r7.jpg

cr; teepani@soshified(Fany gif),me@soshified

adh adh
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1106 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:35 PM

woah!!
thank you very much for sharing!!
so SM has more power rather than the samyang it self??
Anyway, really glad to know that the girls are well..

thanks to our kid leader who can control the girls..
it seems all girls really obey taeyeon's words.. lol..
moreover, it really nice to know that all the girls get along well and become dorky together.. lol..

soshifiedxD soshifiedxD
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:40 PM

Taeyeon's subtle leadership is always so admirable!
The girls really cant leave out fun, care and concern. haha handing over warm coffee that was meant for them to the staff. ahhh...so touchingggg.
The staff who worked with them are really lucky to experience first-hand their true personalities. so awesomeeee.
SNSD forever fighting!
Taeyeon JJANG! XD
Posted Image Taeng <3

Enn Enn
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:40 PM

As expected, the girls won't listen to their managers, but they'll listen to Taeyeon. :clapping:
I love the image of all of them rolling around acting crazy while the staff stand around surprised. :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?