Photo

[FAN ACCNT] Jessica 2010 Birthday Party Fan AccountSeveral fan accounts all rolled into one :)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
217 replies to this topic
mokochan :) mokochan :)
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1249 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:27 PM

Jessica 2010 Birthday Party fan account

As we were waiting suddenly voices of some girls were heard so we looked at the entrance and some girls were doing some unintelligible rapping kekeke
Seemed like Yuri "Yo~ I say Sonyuh you say Shidae!" "I say Want you say Now~" I can't even remember clearly kekeke

Then first Yoona came out she was the MC Sooyoung was sub-MC and each of the girls came out. Taeyeon, Seohyun and Sunny were missing. Most of them were in sweatpants Fany wore a skinny jean and they had makeups on from their schedules. Sica was seen peeking out from behind the curtain then when she was called she appeared wearing a pink crown.

When they were cutting the cake Fany put cake cream on Sica's face and Yuri took a ribbon from the cake and put it under Sica's right eye. Then Sica said "That's not the right side" referring to her Genie sticker kekeke.
After the birthday song Sica was making wish and people were getting loud so Yuri told us to be quiet. Then Yuri stood beside Sica and the two closed their eyes and made wishes together TT TT

Next each member took turns talking to Sica. Already with Yoona Sica started tearing up and was crying all throughout the talk, with cream on her face. Fany got some tissues for her.

Yoona said she is thankful Sica unnie took good care of her during the training years... Yoona first thought Sica was scary but turned out the opposite and Sica still takes good care of her. This is when Sica started to tear up TT TT Yoona said she looked like Krystal and Sica took care of Yoona like a sister. Yoona told Sica to wake up early from now on and they hugged each other.

Next was Sooyoung she said she and Sica are the oldest trainees in the team so they know each other so well. Hyoyeon interrupted "NaDonDe!(Me too)" keke. Sooyoung said they trained from grade school together and when Sica is having difficult times Sica doesn't talk much about it. Sooyoung can tell what Sica is feeling just by looking at how Sica is walking she says.(Yuri and Fany then imitated that Sica's walk and Sica kicked at them kekeke) Sooyoung is sorry she couldn't take much care of Sica even though she is Sica's roommate.

Hyoyeon next started with an awkward "Hello Sica~" hehe. She couldn't come to Taeyeon's birthday party and she made sure she came today. Hyoyeon said she was also Sica's roommate and teased Sooyoung that Sica talked to her about things. Hyoyeon said they know Sica is stressed and hopes she can rely on the members more,

Next Yuri she said she has known Sica for 9 years and wants to be here again when the number on the cake changes from 22 to 33 so on. Yuri seemed to have lot to say but couldn't go on. Then since they were wearing the same thing Yuri pointed at Sica and said "We have a couple look today~ euhungghung" keke Yoona interrupted again with "NaDonDe!~" keke

Fany said they went to the foreigner school together and remembers sending notes to each other in class like "I wish we could get out of the class now~"... Now the time has passed so much she said... she wants to be together for long time... Fany ended with "I love you" to Sica

Today's birthday party was emotional... Sica cried a lot as each girl talked to her... But the girls continued to be dorks during the talk, teasing and kicking at each other kekeke

Then it was Sica's turn to say something to the members. She said when they were promoting Oh! and she was doing her musical she had such a hard time... She had to practice everyday from 10AM to 10PM, it was very very tiring she couldn't keep up. She wanted to talk to the members but couldn't express herself well. During that time she had to be by herself often and when she was with the members she didn't know what to say and became quiet. She said there are times when she can express herself fully but she couldn't this time. Sica said she promised to herself that she will open up now as she is a year older. Then Fany said she will wait until the date this weekend hehe... Hyoyeon was quietly listening next to her then told Sica, "We know everything Sica even though you don't say anything, we always stand by you and we will always wait for you to talk to us" and teared up... TT TT
Sica said "After 10 years, 20 years 30 years, I want us to be Sonyuh Shidae together... We all share the same mind..." TT TT

Sica then talked to us fans. It's been three years since debut and spending the years together Sica said the girls and the fans now have like an invisible thread connecting them, like a family... She wants to continue to have birthday parties like this forever, to continue to have fans come wish her happy birthday. Sica said to us "Please don't look away elsewhere... continue to love us... keke". Sica seemed so happy to have Sones for the girls...

Next was questions session and the girls came forward on the stage and just sat on the stage floor, joining closer to fans...^^ Sooyoung said if someone comes up with a great question she will give the person her hot pack that she had on her stomach! kekeke She later threw it to a lucky fan

The first question "How come Sica doesn't do CF?"
Sica quipped "Why don't you hire me?" keke
She said she is expensive she doesn't do just any CF. Yoona and Sooyoung next to her said "Yeah we are cheap. We shoot any CF out there~" kekeke Sica said she is jealous that Fany Sooyung and Yoona shot CF with Daniel Henney. Fany Sooyoung corrected her that it's only Yuri kekeke Sica said to Yuri "Why do you keep telling Daniel that I like him and make me embarrassed!" keke Yuri said "It's all because I'm trying to get him to like you kekeke" Sooyoung said "Daniel's ideal type is not Yuri and not Sica kekeke"

2nd question: "Who do you like better Josh Hartnett or Daniel Henney?"
Sica "Josh Harnett since he didn't shoot CF with any other members. And he was there with me when I sang" keke

3rd question: "Do you monitor SNSD TV appearances?"
Sica said she doesn't really watch TV. Then Yuri said "Oh so Invincible Youth is not interesting to watch? kekeke" Sica said she goes to fan sites and watches edited clips made by fans and thanked the fans for making them.

The last question was about the musical.
"What was the meaning of your tears at the last Legally Blonde Seoul performance?"
Sica said "Doing the musical was so difficult I had to miss many SNSD schedules... Thinking the musical is finally over with success I was so elated... At the last scene I started to tear up a little. I wanted to look pretty in front of the fans so I wiped it and cleaned up behind the stage. But when I came back out again there was an ocean of pink and I just...". I could feel how much hardship she went through doing the musical, I am so thankful she did so well... I'm also thinking of Taeyeon who's busy rehearsing for her musical...

Lastly they picked some fans to give out signed posters. Echo started playing and members made Hyoyeon do some wild dancing. Hyoyeon was confused how to dance this song keke. Then Hyoyeon told the girls to join them and the girls all did the wild dance as Sica sat there watching kekeke

Cr: 소시시, myevery, crephi, minT윤아@sosiz 바람대장@bestiz
Translations: [email protected]

Note: This celebration happened last April 13, 9:30 PM on the SM Headquarters. Jessica's birthday is on the 18th. ^^ Don't forget to swing by her birthday thread and post your greetings! :)

Edited by mokochan :), 13 April 2010 - 01:55 PM.

done.

Mraowr Mraowr
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:33 PM

save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save

Oh my gawd. xD This is so heartwarming! <3 Thanks for the translations! It's just so sweet seeing all the girls bond like this. :] It's just really amazing to see their little history together--from their moments pre-debut time when they took care of each other to present day.

When they were cutting the cake Fany put cake cream on Sica's face

Fany said they went to the foreigner school together and remembers sending notes to each other in class like "I wish we could get out of the class now~"... Now the time has passed so much she said... she wants to be together for long time... Fany ended with "I love you" to Sica

Fany said she will wait until the date this weekend hehe...

And it could just be my JeTi bias, but it seems like Fany's showing more affection to Sica now. x]

Happy birthday to Sica!

Edited by Mraowr, 13 April 2010 - 01:45 PM.

As a JeTidal Wave Surfer, I promise to make Fany proud by cheering for Sica as loud as I can, to appreciate the flavors of cookies & cream, herbs & peanut-butter, strawberry & banana, caramel coffee, chicken burritos and cheese nachos, to hide it when I can't understand Korean, to not care that I can't cook and feed my best-friend weird sandwiches, to adore their hate-love hot-cold relationship, and to listen to and love every duet that they do, because our JeTi is []

-------
Read my YoonSic one-shot: [Cucumber Kiss]

FueledByPocholo FueledByPocholo
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:37 PM

happy birthday sica noona~ ! saranghae! I wish you and the members the best. Thanks for all the hardwork! SNSD Hwaiting~
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

tinygay tinygay
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1119 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:40 PM

aww so sweet, i want them to last forever,!
the girls are so so sweet. so jjang!~
let's hope they stay together forever!
hwaiting!~much love!~
RIGHT NOW ITS GIRLS GENERATION!
the girls are all so supportive together!~
i hope they don't end, they are really the nations favourite girl group
and they make everyone really happy~. But i have to agree nothing is forever, but if they do stop their
music career {which hope they don't} i hope they will still stay together, and all be like a close family.
and still keep in touch, and hope that all their fans from everywhere will support them alot,~
but girls! "RIGHT NOW ITS GIRLS' GENERATION!" .
it's sad that they are thinking about the future like that
and its a shame that they don't get to see all the members, all together,
lets hope they get a long deserved break together.
girls hwaiting!!!!~. but i dont want them to end ; go girls HWAITING!!
lets hope they can have a long awaited break after their asia tour concert!~
i went to her last legally blonde musical, and she couldn't stop crying,
she was really emotional to watch, a lot of the people, in the seats while
she was crying, were crying to, i want them to last forever!
cause they are really amazing group, and are very talented,
and its a shame that Taeyeon and sunny couldn't be their, but i
bet they were thinking of each other during it, and i bet they had a small
party together and had lots of fun
and its cute how they made people smile,laugh,cry and very dorky!
Sica don't get to stressed!
GIRLS! dont get to stressed out, and demand for a longer break together
and go to a awesome vacation ahahaha~
all the girls cried TT TT hwaiting!~

Edited by marmalade, 13 April 2010 - 01:46 PM.

to sit idly by like a women, isn't my style.

지금은소원. 앞으로도소원. 영원히소원

x tumblr x

readeroflots readeroflots
  • Donors
  • 608 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:43 PM

Aww it seems like her birthday party turned out well although everyone couldn't be there. Yoona and
she sound really close and I hope Yuri got a chance to tell her the things she wasn't able to.
I'm happy she got to celebrate it and it sounds like they all had fun and were grateful that they
could celebrate with her.

Happy Birthday Jessica and may all your hopes for 2010 come true!

kiwifruit kiwifruit
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:49 PM

Aww, I love reading these birthday party stories from the fans!! :') :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
LOL at the rapping. That just made me think of Invincible Youth with Narsha and ShinYoung and also HeeChul~~

Sica in a pink crown, AWWW birthday princess!! How precious! :)

This is so sweet and heart warming.. I love it. Thank you for posting! :heartbeat:

Edited by kiwifruit, 13 April 2010 - 01:51 PM.

rincraft rincraft
  • Donors
  • 281 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:50 PM

omg such a sweet birthday party they had. <3 their bond so much. Sica is precious as hell and i'm so glad her musical is over aswell :D but now for taeyeon :(

Unlimited Unlimited
  • Donors
  • 1302 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:52 PM

Zomg... so heart warming. <3 Lol, @ Yuri opening up the stage by rapping. And I just "Awwed" at the part where Yuri and Jessica closed their eyes and wish together. The Soshi bonds here are just so strong. Yuri shushing the crowd for Jessica, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon teasing each other about Jessica, Yoona sharing her feelings with Jessica, Tiffany grabbing tissues for her. It's just so evident that the bonds these girls share powerful. I can really feel Sica's pain just by reading this. Imagine if I was actually there, I'd be bawling out tears. Aww man, I'm just awwing at like every part now. So heart warming. <3 They will forever be So Nyuh Shi Dae. <3
Happy Birthday to Jessica.

hangthienbao hangthienbao
  • Media
  • 1566 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:54 PM

awww .. i seriously almost teared up while reading this .. the girls are so sweet and close with each other .. nothing can break their bond now.. if only Taegoo, Sunny, and maknae were there .. haiz.. i really wanna here what those 3 say. TaeSunSeo usually say things really touching and deep

and .. not only 10yrs, 20yrs, 30yrs, i want SNSD to be SNSD FOREVER!!!!!

Happy birthday Jessica!!!!!

I love the Power of 9!!!! I love Soshi Bond!!!!!!

SNSD fighting!!!!!

As a Sooyoungster,I promise to cherish and love the Shikshin goddess, to feed the shikshin whenever she is hungry, to eat as much as I want despite what others say, I will be the Shikshin's source of energy and happiness.

As a GorJess Spazzer, I'll make sure cucumbers will cease to exist, practice how to do a dolphin squeal-like scream, sleep whenever there's an opportunity; if there isn't then resort to day-dreaming, hold my chopsticks in a very odd way, wear Abercrombie and Fitch as much as possible, and learn my English badly so I'll receive scolding from my lovely Sica. ♥

11abysooyoung.jpg3556121121.pngsica6stefa.png

Cr: 11abysooyoung & SteFa

beefhamburger beefhamburger
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1215 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:55 PM

I really love these fan accounts that show how much the girls really care for each other. They love like a family and will be together forever like one too. I'm sure everyone would have loved to be there to show their support for our lovely princess and I hope she has a wonderful birthday and party.
Happy birthday sweet Jessica!
Posted Image

LovePINK LovePINK
  • Donors
  • 221 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:55 PM

A Happy Birthday to our Sica! I'm so glad she had such a wonderful birthday with the girls. I teared up reading the article! May she have another wonderful year of Girls' Generation with her members<3

Posted Image
Posted Image
Avatar:: [kpopfan27] Banner:: [tiffanyuri~ ] Blinkie:: [princessjimyung]

purinchun purinchun
  • Donors
  • 128 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:56 PM

Sica said "After 10 years, 20 years 30 years, I want us to be Sonyuh Shidae together... We all share the same mind..."

Awww! ;___; So sweet! Jessica is such a sweetheart. Sounds like her bday party was great. :3 Happy birthday unni!! ~
Thanks for posting this! ^^

sergeantsica sergeantsica
  • Donors
  • 345 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:57 PM

omg this was so touching, i felt like i was there in person :')
poor sica, we know as sergeant she likes to be strong and walk like a man, but i hope she can form even stronger bonds with her members :)

happy early birthday sica!! may you be SNSD's ice princess forever :)

Posted Image

roisoleil roisoleil
  • Donors
  • 363 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:59 PM

its so sweet~
I love how they're so close and are also close with the fans :3
sica yah, other than that 8(+1) noisy sisters, there are probably 100,000+ people that love you so much, me included... <3
follow your dream, we'll be right here supporting you :) :dribble:

Posted Image

envee envee
  • Donors
  • 1003 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 02:02 PM

Thank you very much for the translations!! Very meaningful fan account ^^ How i wish i could see the girls irl, it'd make my life complete haha :) Anyway, hope the girls stay strong and don't overwork themselves too much. SoShi forever!^^

Posted ImagePosted Image

JeTi SooRi

Twitter me :)

credits to:
juhyun ♥ -> avatar
sica-effect ♥ -> JeNy sig
nutternut -> SooRi sig

weehuhmhahn weehuhmhahn
  • Donors
  • 183 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 02:15 PM

Thank you for translating!!! :YESS:

As we were waiting suddenly voices of some girls were heard so we looked at the entrance and some girls were doing some unintelligible rapping kekeke
Seemed like Yuri "Yo~ I say Sonyuh you say Shidae!" "I say Want you say Now~" I can't even remember clearly kekeke

Kkab Yul! XD

When they were cutting the cake Fany put cake cream on Sica's face and Yuri took a ribbon from the cake and put it under Sica's right eye. Then Sica said "That's not the right side" referring to her Genie sticker kekeke.
After the birthday song Sica was making wish and people were getting loud so Yuri told us to be quiet. Then Yuri stood beside Sica and the two closed their eyes and made wishes together TT TT

Yulsic moments are the best! Sweet and Funny at the same time..

Next Yuri she said she has known Sica for 9 years and wants to be here again when the number on the cake changes from 22 to 33 so on. Yuri seemed to have lot to say but couldn't go on. Then since they were wearing the same thing Yuri pointed at Sica and said "We have a couple look today~ euhungghung" keke Yoona interrupted again with "NaDonDe!~" keke

Omo! Yulsic ♥ strikes again and Yoonsic.. XD I hope Yuri will have a chance to say everything she wishes for Sica..

Sica said "After 10 years, 20 years 30 years, I want us to be Sonyuh Shidae together... We all share the same mind..." TT TT

This part was really touching!

I'm really thankful for the fan accounts, somehow they show us how much SNSD are close and their strong bond.
These Fan Accounts makes me feel that I'm somewhat close to SNSD..
They never fail to make me laugh.. first there will be a bit of tears and they will joke around to lighten up the mood! SNSD's adorkableness.. Posted Image
They really care and love each other.

Also, they celebrated Jessica's birthday early.. I remember reading on some website
that they will have a concert in Thailand Shanghai on the 18th I think?..

I wonder what the members will prepare for Jessica's birthday? Like a gathering for themselves..

ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA UNNIE!

- weehuhmhahn

Posted Image
Semi-Hiatus

dsasuke dsasuke
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 02:18 PM

Really enjoyed reading the fan account.
I think its really touching that sooyoung can tell how Jessica is feeling just by her walk, just shows how close they are.
Seems like thay all had a good time thats whats important :)

hootin hootin
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 02:21 PM

Aww that's so cute. It really shows how close SNSD really is.
Thanks for posting and translating!!

And a very big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jessica :)
May your wishes come true and have a successful 2010 with the rest of the girls!

Posted Image

Love From Canada!

candy. candy.
  • Donors
  • 499 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 02:23 PM

T_T soshi bond is truly the best...it would have been awesome if all the members were there.
there were so many yulsic moments...as well as jeti
Spoiler

and lmao at making hyoyeon dance to echo lool

well happy birthday to jessica~!

IT'S SO FLUFFEEHHH
Posted Image
banner made by awesome HANNERS watermelon sesame person :D

wengleon wengleon
  • Donors
  • 768 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 02:29 PM

Thanks for the fan account. I really enjoyed reading it.
Honestly, I teared up.
How can 9 totally different girls have a bond so strong? That's amazing.
I ♥ SNSD, and it'll never change so don't you worry, Sica. :)
Sigh. I wish I could go to one of their birthday party. But reading this.. I can already imagine. :)
SNSD is ♥.
I promise to stay loyal to these 9 ANGELS only if they stay loyal to themselves.
Posted Image
You make my life complete

"I'm really sorry Dennis Oh but my members are first."
-Tiffany

The unbreakable bond.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot
@  CaptTJTaru (06:09:44 PM) its okay, it was a good run