Photo

[INTERVIEW] 080510 SNSD FanmeetingSECOND PART ADDED!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic
boxclub boxclub
  • Donors
  • 603 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 09:46 PM

080510 SNSD First Large Fanmeeting

Posted Image
random gif i picked..

there were no cameras allowed inside the fanmeeting but a sneaky fan was able to get some pictures

Posted Image

This is the translated version of the SNSD fanmeeting as written on sosiz by member myevery.
the only comments made by ME are the ones in italics. everything else is the translation of the writer's post.

At around 5:10, the MC for the fanmeeting entered and we watched the Baby Baby music video.
(I thought we would just watch the music video.. but we even did the cheers for them. I've never been to a performance, but how did I know all the cheers? haha)

And then finally, the girls came out ^^; (I realized that Yoona would not be coming when I saw that there were only 8 chairs set up T_T)
They came out in the order Seohyun, Sunny, Yuri, Jessica, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung~

They each gave a short greeting and then the video from their pictorial photoshoot came one - TaengHyoHyeon, Yulsicsyong, YoonTifSun in that order
There were so many great shots, I don't know how to express it with words T_T
But one thing's for sure, Taeny and Yulsic were great ^^;;

They divided up in half, on the right side was Taeyeon, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung,
On the left was Seohyun, Sunny, Yuri and Jessica.
Sica sat on the inside so she couldn't really see, so during the video, she sat on Yuri's lap hahahaha
Yuri became Sica's cushion and the two of them had so much fun haha
But of course I had to look out for Taeny too..
Every time Taeyeon came on the screen, Tiffany just couldn't seem to close her mouth haha I wonder why she was enjoying it so much
And why did she keep touching Taeyeon's arm?
When Fany came on the screen, however, Fany suddenly became shy and Taeyeon couldn't take her eyes off the screen haha
The two of them laughed and clapped so hard together.. You know how Taeyeon always leans on Fany when she's laughing?.. She did it again here haha

If there's one more that that I had to say.. its that Sunny's pictures were awesome!! Wearing blue pajamas and wearing glasses T_T Ah! She was so cute..
When Sunny came on the screen, she suddenly stood up and couldn't stay still..
She was so embarrassed.. it ws so cute!!

There was also a video message from Yoona

After that ended, the girls came out again and the questions began.
From here on out, I will write the interview transcript. I guarantee 95% haha

Here's the funniest part^^

On each chair was a stuffed animal..
At first, Taeyeon had just a white bear, Fany a brown bear, Hyoyeon a white bear with a pink heart, and Sooyoung with a brown bear.
But after she sat down again, Fany saw Hyoyeon's pink heart bear haha
While the other kids were doing their interview, Fany was busy cajoling Hyoyeon to trade bears with her hahahaha
HOWEVER- Sooyoung also wanted Hyoyeon's bear haha
I think Fany wanted Hyoyeon's bear since she lieks pink, and Sooyoung likes hearts so she wanted it (I'm guessing from the Baby Baby mv haha)
Anyways, while the other members were doing their interview hahahaha the two of them were playing rock paper scissors hahahaha
Why wasn't Hyoyeon just the decision maker in this? hahaha
The result? Fany paper, Sooyoung rock... hahaha FANY WINS hahahaha
Finally Fany won the pink bear and she was so content with her self.. she was so cute I wanted to bite her T_T
After this happened, Taeyeon's white bear and Fany's white bear with pink heart looked like couple bears...

Individual Interviews Start!

Seohyun
Q. At your star pictorial, you are holding someone's hand and the fans made a big deal about it. Whose hand was it?
A. Oh that~ That was one of the staff members there. That was an impromptu decision so that it seemed more like my boyfriend so I just held the hand for a little bit for the shot~

Sunny
Q. You did the "Come Play At Our House" concept, but are you really that pretty and cute at home?
A. (Taeyeon: No~) At home, we wear comfortable pajames, like you saw in our UCC.. we wear chicken or hamster or chicken pajamas and lounge around comfortably
Q. So if you invite friends over to your house, what are you going to do with them?
A. Um, like in the pictures, we would listen to music, or just chat together.. but no matter what, eating is the best.

Jessica
Q. You did the "Popular School Girls" concept. What do you think is your most popular charm/quality?
A. Uh.. (Yuri: Nice body?) (Members and Fans: Show us! Show us! ... Sica was shocked for a bit and then she stood up and did a pose and then did a spin haha)
(Sunny: Stop! Stop!) Ah~ You told me to do it Sunny~!

Yuri
Q. In the pictures you seem mischievous. Are you like that in real life?
A. Yes, it was so similar to me that it was so comfortable doing the shoot. It was a very sport concept and I really like exercising in real life too. So I play tennis and actually, I like swimming the most, but it's a shame because I can't go to the swimming pool. (Fans: Wow~~) (Sica: Why not? What are you going to wear?) Sica let me borrow some... pajamas. Sica, lend me a swimming suit..
Q. Are you good at swimming?
A. No, I just like it..
Q. The stroke you do the best?
A. Uh.. diving? (Sica: Doggy paddling hahaha) (Sooyoung: It's a bit hard since Yuri likes me the most hahahaha) *Translator's note: the korean word for swimming is Sooyoung*

It became quiet after Sooyoung's joke. The Sica Effect became the Sooyoung Effect.. haha

Taeyeon

Q. In the pictorial, there was a shot of you with a shy confession. If there was someone that you liked, are you the type to confess or not confess?
A. Um.. I haven't confessed to anyone yet (Fans: wowwwwww~~~)
Q. So then you mean you just keep receiving confessions?

When Taeyeon heard this, she did a huge snort hahahaha Everyone burst out laughing
After calming down..

Q. There is a guy who is your perfect ideal type. Are you the type to pursue them? Or are you the shy timid type?
A. Um.. I haven't confessed yet but, I think in that situation, I would pursue them. My personality isn't really the hesitant type, you see. (Fany: Taeyeon's quite free, isn't she?)

Tiffany
Q. Honestly, what do you do before you sleep?
A. (Fans: You should wash up~) I wash.. Before I sleep, I think I always listen to music.
Q. What kind of music?
A. Piano.
Q. Isn't that kind of the role of sleeping pills?
A. No~ I really always turn on music before I sleep or I listen to it while I sleep. With Seohyun
(Seohyun: Since we use the same room.. she always says "Let's listen to this and sleep" and we always listen to piano music)
Q. You each put on ear phones
A. No no~ We're roommates
Q. Oh your quality is high
A. No~ Seohyun plays the piano really well so I tell her to play this for me and then I play the song that I picked.

Hyoyeon
Q. If you can go anywhere with your boyfriend for one day, where do you want to go?
A. I want to.. maybe to a rodeo or somewhere with alot of people
Q. Oh you want to join the crowds of people?
A. Yes~ I want to go to Myungdong (a popular shopping district).. where there's lots of people so we can hold hands and walk around, eat yummy food and go shopping together.
Q. What if you're in a crowd of people and people notice you and say "Isn't she in SNSD? Are they dating??!" What will you do?
A. Then I would hold hands even tighter (Fans: Wow~~) If I tried to hide, then it would look more weird.

Sooyoung
Q. What was the subject you liked the most and the subject you were least confident in?
A. The subject that I was the most confident in was History, Society. And then lowest subject was.. What do you think it was? (Fans: MATH~!!!!)
How did you know? How did you know? Math! And coincidentally, music. The music test at my school was very peculiar.
Q. What kind of test was it?
A. They turn on the music and.. Ah, does everyone do this? THey turn on the music and then I had to rearrange the musical notes (Fans: Wow~)
Does everyone do this? (Fans: We don't do it~) You don't do it, right? Only those with real music talent could have done it. It was like that.

Now its the UFO Pictorial Personal Thoughts Talk
MC: (reading from the notes) On the second part of the Star Pictorial, I saw the food and I wanted to try some.
Sooyoung: Oh, those were really good
MC: What did you try? (Fans: Shikshin~~ Shikshin~~~ haha)
Sooyoung: Shh! All the food on there were edible cookies, cheeseballs, and little cheese crackers. Those round things were filled in a basket but when we start shooting the pictures, we started throwin them around and playing
Yuri: But.. as we were throwing them around, we would get hit and we would throw them and eat them.

MC: (reading from the notes) "Don't make fun of me because I'm young" seems like just yesterday. Which member seems to have gone from looking young to looking mature? (Fans: alksjdlkfjlkaweriower~~!!)

During this, Fany kept saying it was her and then covering her face with her bear doll haha

MC: Then is there a member of SNSD that thinks that their face has matured a bit from their young days?

At this, Fany timidly raises her hand haha

MC: Oh really? Our Tiffany?
Fany: Yes~
MC: Where do you think you've matured the most?
Fany: After I debuted, I think I lost alot of baby fat. And I don't think I look young anymore
MC: You look completely young right now..
Fany: It's a bit worrisome these days. That I don't look that young...

Sudden wife appearance! Taeyeon: It's because you're so tired these days. Because of your schedule. Because of your tiring schedule, you can't sleep so you lost alot of baby fat. I used to have a bit of baby fat too

MC: Your personality really is so free and fresh. To say that you had alot of baby fat haha
Taeyeon: I had alot of baby fat but when I started working hard on the SNSD activities, the baby fat seemed to go away
MC: But you two are still young and your ages are still young so show us a cute face one time~
Cover your face with the bear doll and after I saw 1,2,3, lower it and show a cute face hahaha

Wow, Taeny is awesome hahaha
After that, Taeyeon and Fany kept talking about something. Noone could hear what those two were talking about.

Here, there was alot of Taeny and Yulsi hahaha

MC: Ah, what are you two talking about?
Fany: No, it's that during that video, Taeyeon did the cute expressions so~~oo well. Right? I think among our members, Taeyeon did it the best.

Suddenly Sica: With Yuri too~ Yuri and her do it the best. I said that during the video too, I think.

During the video, when Yuri was doing her cute faces, Sica said that Yuri does it so well and that she can't do it, and she said that she's going to have to learn some from Yuri

MC: Then, if it's alright, starting from Seohyun, can all of you make a cute expression? (The fans went crazy haha)

Seohyun, Sunny, and Yuri all did it but Sica didn't haha. She became embarassed at the fans' pressing.
Taeyeon and Fany said "We did it already~" and tried not to do it but they eventually did it again. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung did it too. Sooyoung did a cute heart haha

Second Part of the fanmeeting

UFO Questions Best 4~!

First Group
Q. Were you nervous before the photoshoot? Did you maybe sneak into the bathroom and practice your poses so that you would look better than the other membrs?
Taeyeon: Yes.. Um.. I always watched the other members while they were shooting. We all watched from the back.. Umm.. instead of saying that I practiced by myself, after changing outfits and while I'm getting my hair done, I would watch myself in the mirror. That's what everyone did during that time. Instead of just going in to shoot..

Q. Instead of just going in to shoot, you would practice a bit?
Taeyeon: Yes.. I would try out the angle shots

Q. What about you Seohyun?
Seohyun: Yes me too.. Taeyeon unnie was the very first to shoot and she exceeded my expectations so much and did so well that it really surprised me. And so while I was preparing, I thought to myself "Ah, I'm going to get scolded" and I was really scared. So while I was in hair and makeup, I would practice my facial expressions a bit in the mirror..

Q. How about you Hyoyeon?
Hyoyeon: In my opinion.. I don't think I'm the type to practice that much beforehand. If I make expressions at the mirror, then I get embarrassed of myself so I saw alot of the other members practicing but I don't think I did it that much, since I can't do it that well.

Second Group
Q. What type of guy do you like? Let's start with Jessica (Fans: Jung Woosung~~~~~~~)
Jessica: No No.. it changed. Well, instead of that it changed.. um.. (suddenly becomes serious) Why are you laughing? (Fans in the front kept laughing haha)
I want someone comfortable and like an ajusshi (an older man) (the fans were still loud;;)

Q. Your ideal type among the celebrities?
Jessica: I like Ahn Sungki ajusshi. He's not that comfortable looking, but he's a bit skinny.. someone you can just grab and hug..

Q. Yuri, who's your ideal?
Yuri: For me, I don't have an ideal. Just.. a guy. Who will treat me well..

Q. Someone who can dedicate their love to you?
Yuri: Yes.. are there any here right now? (the fans went crazy, all saying it was them hahaha)

Q. Who's your ideal Sooyoung?
Sooyoung: Um.. I want someone who looks like they have a pleasant aroma. Just someone when you first look at them, they look like they have a good aroma.. A little.. sexy.. not sexy.. Oh right! I like Jung Joonho sunbaenim. He's gentle and a bit like an ajusshi. That style.

Third Group
Q. Noona, when you see yourselves on tv, how do you feel?
Tiffany: For me, I think about what happened that day, since the broadcasted version is the edited version. So I would watch it and pay attention to my pronunciation and things like that. (A fan in the crowd yelled out "Chunbang Jichook!") I do that well now (haha) so although at first, I was really fascinated when I would see myself on tv, now I just monitor myself and study

Q. What about you Sunny?
Sunny: For me, instead of broadcast, I monitor my radio alot. When I do chunbangjichook, many of you cut it and upload on the internet and although its a bit disappointing some times, I would laugh along with it and think to myself "OH why did I make that face?" and just have fun watching it. I like it alot. I like to monitor things like that
Yuri: We all follow along with those things as well~

Q. Have there been times where you saw your face and you were hurt?
Sunny: Um, but~ I'm just thankful that people uploaded it because they thought I looked pretty and cute..

Fourth Group - Last
Q. Last question to Taeyeon.. When do you feel that SNSD is really united as one?
Taeyeon: Before we do a performance, we always get together and say "Right now~ it's Girls' Generation!". I feel it then..

Q. Then let's see it once right now

Tiffany: Are you ready~? Are you ready~?
Taeyeon: Alright, let's work hard today too, 1 2 3!

RIGHT NOW!! IT's GIRLS' GENERATION!!!!

Q. Are there any slogans that you yell out at that time? What do you say to each other before you go on stage?
SNSD: Hurry hurry hurry up~ Hurry get together~
Jessica: Taeyeon is always late! Tardy!
Taeyeon: No I'm not..
Sooyoung: But if at least one person doesn't high five, then we don't go on. If one person doesn't say "fighting~" before we go on, then it feels a little weird, should I say?
Jessica: Me and Tiffany and Seohyun, the three of us are.. Je-Ti.. ah.. what is it? (The fans all yelled out JETIHYUN~~~ JETIHYUN~~~ while Tiffany said by herself "Je-Ti-Seo!!" hahaha)
We did promo activities for "Oppa Nappa" for about a week, the three of us.. so now before we go on stage we do this..
Tiffany: It's so awkward. So we make two fists and..
Jessica: Our voices are so loud usually so we usually yell out "RIGHT NOW IT's GIRLS' GENERATION!" but these days we do it like (quietly) right now.. it's girls' generation
Tiffany: We get timid because the other nine members aren't with us..

Q. Then how about SNSD, you yell out "We are" and the fans will yell out "SNSD!"
SNSD: Right now~~~~~ (hahahahha the fans said: awww~~~)
SNSD: It's okay it's okay~

Sooyoung: Then how about we'll say "Right now.." and you can say "SNSD". Say it with the loudest voice you have.
Yuri: You know the gesture that we do with it right? Like this~ (holds out her hand)
Jessica: Shall we try it?

1, 2, 3~ RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! SNSD!!!!!!!!!!

(Are there any other girls who are able to be so touching? I'm 20 years old now and they're younger than me, but their hearts are already more bigger than mine.. Aren't their hearts so beautiful? If they're missing just one member, they don't do a high five.. Asking us to yell out SNSD with our loudest voices.. Asking us to do the gesture with them.. Always trying to be with the fans.. I'm so happy that I am their fan ♥)

And then after this, they passed out presents.
Signed tshirts and the bear dolls that the girls were holding TT_TT

And then their closing remarks

Sooyoung: Ah yes.. To all of you who are here today.. You all are so lovable. It's not a formal fan meeting but when we have one later, you will all come right? I will be with SNSD until the very end.. Please show us alot of love and thank you for coming to see us from far away. Thank you~

Hyoyeon: Yes I was so happy and had so much fun to be with all of you this close. It would be nice to have another meeting like this and please look forward to the SNSD 2nd album that we are diligently working hard on and please show us alot of love. Thank you~

Tiffany: Yes, being able to meet with you all.. I was so happy. It's been such a long time. With all 9, all 8 of us together.. so It was so nice and I don't want to leave... (tears up) Thank you and thank you so much for all the strength that you give to all of us always. We are working really hard on our 2nd album right now so please please look forward to it. It's coming soon!

Taeyeon: Today this was a fanmeeting together with all the fans, but honestly, it's a shame because it feels like there wasn't enough time for us to talk with all of you. There were alot of things that we wanted to say but we didn't have time for. It seems like time was a little short.. It's such a pity. And.. Yoona's not with us today too.. Next time, Yoona will be with us and it will really be all nine of us as SNSD together and we'll talk more and I hope we can all get together and see each others faces and talk alot. And if you have something to say to us, please send us a UFO. I even did it this morning before I left! Ah, and there's one thing that I really wanted to say. I monitor the UFOs and I noticed there's a message board where people uploaded UFOs that they sent. There's someone there that is uploading messages that I never sent. I don't do UFO every day but there would be UFOs uploaded on days that I never did it, and saying things that I would never say. It would be nice if you could stop uploading things like that. We will continue to send UFOs so please continue to send us messages, and I hope we can all meet again. Thank you~

Jessica: It's been such a long time that we all (her voice cracked a bit T_T) It was so much fun. It's so welcoming to see each of your faces one by one, and I don't think I'd get annoyed if I saw you every every day. We're in the midst of preparing our 2nd album so its so (I couldn't hear what she said next) Alright then byebye! See you next time~

Yuri: In the midst of all big schedule, we were looking forward to this alot, this schedule. Meeting the fans directly, we really really waited for this.. and it's so nice to see all of you like this. We see all of you from here, even those way in the back. We will work hard to not disappoint you all.. Fighting!!

Sunny: It was so nice to meet all of you like this after a long time. We finished our first album but we will soon meet you again with our next album. Until then, please just wait for us. Don't cheat on us, ok? We're watching you~ And Oppa Nappa and Chin Chin.. and my Chunji (Sunny almost forgot SSGB so Tiffany made a cute face and kept yelling "SSGB SSGB!" with the fans). I know I know, SSGB, SSGB! I know SSGB! Let's all unite! Thank you. Please know that we love all of you and until we see each other again.. Bye~

Seohyun: We were able to see all of you fans after a long time. Everytime we're tired, you are the fans that always cheer for us, encourage us and you strengthen us so much. So I'm always so grateful for you.. we will soon start our 2nd album and we are working hard on it right now. Everyone, you're looking forward to our 2nd album, right? We will work hard so until then, please be healthy and always watch over SNSD. I love you ~♥

Lastly, they all met in the middle to say "Right now its SNSD!" and so they were all in the middle with their hands gathered, but Sooyoung slipped and almost fell over haha.

Finally, they all said "Right now its SNSD!" and said "I love you" to the fans and then they left haha
As they were leaving, they kept saying that they didn't want to go TT_TT

I love you SNSD!!

remember, this was all a fan's account that attended the fan meeting. it was uploaded exclusively to sosiz. please do not take out
CREDITS TO sosiz and BOXCLUB @ WWW.SOSHIFIED.COM/FORUMS.

--영원한 것은 없다--

Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 09:47 PM

LEAVE A LONG ASS REPLY !
OMFG. That was amazing.
Honestly, I thought the first part was great, with the whole Yusica-Taeny fanservice thing going on, but heck the second section made me almost tear up.

The SNSD bond really is something else, I'm in love with what Sooyoung said, about how if all nine didn't hi-five then they just wouldn't do it, and gah I just love how kind and frigging united these girls are, and I can't get enough of it. They really are something else. I'm proud now, I was proud then, and forever will I be proud of our girls. They work so hard (as Sunny stated, haha even though she almost left out SSGB) and deserve everyone's support.

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

ak6c ak6c
  • Donors
  • 2242 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 09:49 PM

Wow Amy.. Wow.. amajing~ for translating all this
I'll leave a long ass reply soon.

taeyeonsig02.png

jaykhew jaykhew
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 09:55 PM

i love fanyfanytiffany she listens to piano instrumental b4 she sleeps...playin piano with soohyun
it is all good..haha..did she asnwer "wash up" since the fans say it loud so she tends to
it is worth tht u r being threatened by sosiz juz for this translation ..hahahhaa..thanks ....

Posted Image
my artwork,
avatar=알럽탱구 ll banner =jaykhew@taegang

grandma deer grandma deer
  • Donors
  • 10072 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 10:05 PM

savvvve!! I shall edit this tomorrow^^
all I can say for now is that the yusica parts make me all giddy inside LOL

Posted Image
Posted Image
♥9-----------------------------------소녀시대

sleep deprivation sleep deprivation
  • Donors
  • 160 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 10:06 PM

...wow that is one long translation. thanks for translating this~
i'll come back later to add a little more after the second part.
<b><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro--><div align='center'><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->s♥ne<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
</div><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro--><div align='center'>
</div><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

soujiro soujiro
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 10:25 PM

wow!!! Good Job !!

Thank you SOSHIFIED Thanks god for having you SOSHIFIED
I really like fan meeting's interview ! (Yulsic and Taeny again)
I wanna see them too T^T i'm just so jealous a little bit

Fighting !!

soujiro channel:: HERE!

Spazmatik Spazmatik
  • Donors
  • 668 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 10:31 PM

Oh wow, thank you SO much for translating.
First I have to say this: OMG AT THE YUSICA!!
Seriously, whoa. I silently squeed when Sica sat on Yuri's lap. And then butting in each other's questions. And then the complimenting! Just, wow.

Haha, I knew Yuri meant glass in Korean, but I didn't know that Sooyoung's meant swimming! Interesting!

Ah, it's too bad there isn't a video for this. I would've LOVED to see Taeyeon do her aegyo ...and Yulsic in action >.>

Again, thanks very much for taking the time to translate this. That must've taken a heck of a long time O_O

Posted Image

tamatron tamatron
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 10:36 PM

Thank you so much. boxclub! Didn't expect the whole report to get translated.

Goddammit, Yusica! Funny how we all said they were so subtle :lol:. Sica sitting on Yuri's lap? When I tried to read it myself, I thought she was just resting herself on her to get a better view. Why oh why weren't cameras allowed, dammit!

And was that some competition between Fany and Sica? "Taeyeon is great at making cute expressions!" "So is Yuri!" "Taeyeon is better!" "No, my Yuri is better!!!" Okay, they didn't really say that, but you just the feeling. :lol:

I thought Yuri was a swimmer since she listed swimming as her specialty, but turns out she only likes it? Maybe that's why she's tanned.

ivonchu ivonchu
  • Donors
  • 2604 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 10:46 PM

HAhAH! WAH! thanks soo much for the translations! Gah! I died at the Fany and Taeyeon comments! :D And the competiton between SooYoung and Fany to get the bear! XD Fany's so cute! :D And I feel some rivarly with the coupling! :D YulSica and TaeNy!!! HAHAH// But all the TaeNy moments were just so adorable! Made me go aww! As for SooYoung! HAHAH SooYoung effect? XD Seems like its gets around lately! Well thanks anyways! :D

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
on hiatus

luvshe luvshe
  • Donors
  • 1550 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 11:06 PM

i'll be back to edit my post tomorrow after i read the whole interview..

wow..this is really long...
Amy, u're amajing yo!

my 1st comment would be: nice gif...wahahahaha
woohoo~ sneaky fan get some pictures...yay~

awwwwwwwww no YoonA T__T
TaeNy & Yulsic were great?hehe...as always..

oh wow..Sica sat on Yuri's lap?awwwwwwwwww...yea..im sure they had so much fun...
Tiffany enjoy everytime TY came on screen & touching TY's arm...
yea of course i know how TY always lean on Fany when she's laughing...i always enjoy that moment...
gosh...i wish i was there at the fanmeeting...i will die coz happiness...lol

i also wanna see Sunny's picture...the shy Sunny must be very cute..

hm..i wonder what is the video message from YoonA...what did YoonA say...

omg..this fanmeeting is so hillarious..
i can imagine how Fany busy calling Hyo Yeon to trade bears with her while the others doing their interview...
Fany <3333333333
haha...SY also want HY's bear?oh great...now Fany VS SY...
lol..they're playing rock paper scissor?oh great...hahaha
im glad Fany wins...(Sorry SY...but i want to see TaeNy with the couple bears..lol)

The Individual Interview

oh..SH hold someone's hand?i dont even know this -_-

um...i wanna see the girls in pajamas after they talk abt pajamas..lol

haha..."no matter what eating is the best" LOL

wow..Yuri think Jessica's most popular charm is her nice body...
i cant help but imagining again...lol

hehe...Yuri play Tennis and like swimming...
hm...Yuri in swim suit..kekeke
lol the SY effect...when did she learn from Jessica?

TY keep receiving confession...is it from Fany?lol

omg...Fany always listen to piano music b4 she go to sleep..that's cool..
listen to piano music is <333
okay i gotta admit that everything Fany do is <333

lol...when comes to HY, the question is abt boyfriend..haha
rodeo date...wow..that seems 'fun'
hm..HY doesnt mind if she was caught dating someone...lol

ahhh..SY's lowest subject was music?cant believe that...but from what she say..the test is really difficult..>.<

hahahaha...SY really loves food..

lol..i wanna see Fany cover her face with her bear doll..must be very cute..
Fany is the cutest girl alive...
Fany..u look young but mature for me...
well i dont mind even if u dont lose that baby fat thing..i will still love u no matter what...
dont worry..u still look young for me...a young beautiful lady...

haha..TY appears..(this is great..)
TY realize how tired Fany is and how Fany can't sleep...she does care much..
TaeNy Forever~

lol...TY even dont shy to admit that she had alot of baby fat before...hehe

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i really want to see Fany & TY show their cute face...
i wanna see..i wanna see... T__T
oh..after that TY & Fany kept talking abt smth?im so curious..lol

TaeNy & Yulsic...yea they're the best..
both pair is WIN

TaeNy, Yuri, SH, Sunny, HY's cute expression, SY's cute heart...
i really really really want to see it...
but why Sica didnt do it?

looking forward to part 2...
this fanmeeting is really great...i really wish i was there T__T
thanks alot amy, for translating this... :D

Edited by luvshe, 12 May 2008 - 07:40 PM.

Posted Image

I AM TRULY SOSHIFIED and I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF NINE

LovingTaeSica LovingTaeSica
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2743 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 11:15 PM

aigoo! that meeting seems interesting but WTH? no cameras allowed???? why????!!!
anyways, thanks for sharing those... it made me laugh and smile...
I'm so happy that my imagination is wide so I can totally imagine what they were doing...

edited: that fan, hahaah! although it's bad to sneak, I still want to say thanks to him/her... even though it's also blurred, I still appreciated it!

Edited by LovingTaeSica, 12 May 2008 - 08:36 PM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Fanfic: COUNTING KISSES WITH YOU SO NEAR YET SO FAR FAREWELL MY LOVE

TAENGSIC, I WANT TO DREAM WITH YOU FOREVER BECAUSE YOU MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE!
Credits: poorprincess.@livejournal-ava & pinkberii-icons+banner

kayaro kayaro
  • Donors
  • 240 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 11:15 PM

AMY IS THE BEST!!!!...!!!!!!

LOL that gif is amajing.
sigh.. yoona has been missing from a lot of stuff..
even though i'm really glad to see her 5 days a week on yamd.
sigh too bad they couldn't take pictures during this
hahaha they divided themselves into their own pairings?.. taeny, sunhyun, and yusica <333
...wait..wait...wait...sica.. on.. yuri's.. lap?.. ^o^
their reactions to themselves and each other on screen is quite amusing..
yoona video msg.. wonder what she said.

hahaha omg fany's at her pink obsession again.. XD
and then comes along sooyoung who must get whatever she has eyes on
i love how they were fighting over the bear for two different reasons.. heart.. pink..
haha they use rock, paper, scissors for everything.. fany must be pretty good at it

best reply ever by sunny "we would listen to music, or just chat together.. but no matter what, eating is the best." hahaha.. agreed

kekeke "nice body?".. way for the husband to know the best quality in her wife! darn it i wanna see sica pose and spin.. T.T.. i'm beginning to wonder.. what don't they share? haha doggy paddle.. yuri dork last time i checked diving isn't a kind of stroke ...

and then enters sooyoung effect.. lol she's cracking me up during this fanmeeting..

i couldn't picture taeyeon to be all shy and timid.. i just couldn't.. it didn't fit.. so i knew that she was the type to pursue them. i love tae's outgoing personality =]

poor fany always have the washing subject brought up.. listening to music during sleep is relaxing.. specially today when i was playing jeny's heaven <3 these two roommates are adorable.. playing piano for each other =].. wow how many instruments does fany know how to play?

hyoyeon is brave to be so open about relationships.. but its true.. if you hide, it's more suspicious

lol the mc asked what did you try.. it's more like what didn't you try cause
i'm pretty sure sooyoung.. being sooyoung tried everything that was edible and then some XD
..food fight...fun stuff.. soshi are such kids haha >.<

aww fany's adorable worrying bout losing baby fat.. and then comes in tae being all blunt about her baby fat.. i'm glad the girls themselves have noticed that they are so not getting the break they should be getting... sigh lack of pictures T.T

omg tae vs yuri...
LOL sica and fany just showing off who has a better husband kakakaka
such dedicated wives <3

soo much yusica to die for ><
... second part? =] yay

oh did i mention that
AMY IS THE BEST!!! :3
thank yooou~ <3

Posted Image
-MIA-
ava and sig by wen =]

KsDreams KsDreams
  • Donors
  • 615 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 12:02 AM

First thing I had on my mind while reading is: WHY WHY WHY on earth there was no recording???
(I mean official recording, I know camera, etc. were not allowed)

The whole thing sounds so funny and TaeNy!!! When I was reading the TaeNy's pictorial part, I realised that Fany is not only Tete's wife but probably her #1 fan as well. She is always the first one to support umma and throw her millions praises.

Sica sat on Yuri's lap? They took it to another level in public now. :X For some reason, I cant picture Fany sitting on Tete's lap...cause umma looks so small. lol

I knew Fany will end up fighting for HY's bear when I saw the word ''pink''. But didnt expect SY to join in too.

All the members seem to get shy when their pictures were shown, that's cute.

But the highlights of this first part is definitely TaeNy and YuSica, Fany and Sica played their wives' part so well!

Last thing; the Sunny's gif is so funny!

Thanks to the member at Sosiz for giving us a recap of the fanmeeting and thanks to Amy for the translation.

Wenting Wenting
  • Donors
  • 3652 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:44 AM

LOL..thanks for the full translate....
or part 1 of the translate yo!

I did a cntlF to read all the tiffany related parts only when i saw the post on sosiz yesterday. The full fan account is so crazily wrong. I cant help but LOL-ed at the fans shouting to Fany asking her to wash up yo. -.- I totally could picture her o.o face yo! And the Hyoyeon Fany SY episode was reallllly cute tooo!

Yusic is all over the place now. And im sure glad to see TAENY back in action yo!

Thanks amy the eemo!

Posted Image
200410 04:56AM.100310 17:57PM.290909 00:45AM

barapamos barapamos
  • Donors
  • 1594 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:50 AM

OMG!!!
Thank you so much.
You must have put so much efforts translating this all.

It's really enjoying reading this. Also, I feel like I really wanna be there at the fanmeeting too. :sq_silver_unhappy:

edit after reading the second part.
OMG!
The ending part is really touching, how the girls keep saying thank you to their fans.

After reading this, I'm so sure that I will support them forever, they are just so lovely and.... I don;t know how to express. I just feel so proud of them that they have come a long way and they still have a longer way to go. I'm sure that they will have more and more fans to walk along with them forever.

Thank you so much for translating this, it's really kind of you.

SNSD fighting!!!!!

Edited by barapamos, 14 May 2008 - 12:28 AM.

We Are Nothing Without 9
Posted Image
Taengoo: "데뷔 후 라디오에서 이렇게 즐거워하는 시카는 처음보내요."
Sica: "탱구랑 같이 있어서 그래여~" -- From ChinChin 090723

Credit Sig Photo: me

Kero_kEiro Kero_kEiro
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1936 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:52 AM

kyaa~~~ TaeNy and YuSica <3 two most popular couples...
how i wish there's a video of them..the fans that get to watch these are really lucky...
Fany fighting over the bear with SooYoung xD
Sica sitting on Yuri's lap <3
TaeYeon leaning towards Fany <3

will edit this post as soon as i read the 2nd one...so much to write!!

EDIT// wow..so much love from the girls..
can't believe someone actually pretended to be TaeYeon and post up nonsense as her on UFO...
so many encouraging words from them which makes me wanna be there more~~
Fany is so cute lolx...Je-Ti-Seo...and the SSGB part...
i see Sica's ideal guy changed again ahhaa...
i think the girls don't feel fully themselves that day since YoonA was missing..=( its always best with all 9..
so looking forward to their second album...
SOSHI HWAITING!!

thanks for sharing this with us ^^

Edited by KeroKero, 14 May 2008 - 02:12 AM.

follow Jessi's heart
Posted Image
The way 9 of you girls tattooed nothing but smiles and laughter into our hearts, we wish to give you back the same amount if not more. Stay strong, stay healthy, stay happy, stay together always. That’s all your S♡NEs would ever want.

Cute_BoA Cute_BoA
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1298 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 02:05 AM

amajingg... love this trans... wait patiently for the 2nd trans..^^

Posted ImagePosted Image

What hurts them, will only make them stronger. True 소녀시대 fans believed in the power of 9

signature credit " xeudaemonic "

GorJess GorJess
  • Project Leaders
  • 2207 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 02:28 AM

lol i wub the TaeNy and Yulsica moments<333
omg Sica on Yuri's lap, I wish I could see that lol *squeal*
lol at the SooYoung effect, and shy Sunny
Hyo is so brave but it's true, why should she hide it haha
and oooohh so that's who's hand that was in the photo with maknae hahaha!!

btw I wub the gif yo lol!!

Edited by boa&snsd, 12 May 2008 - 02:29 AM.

Posted Image

ava & banner by Wenfany

kwon_yuri011 kwon_yuri011
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:59 AM

lol Soy...XD

Wow, thanks so much for that!! YulSic and TaeNy..they're really making the fans happy :p You really must be dedicated to work real hard on translating this. Thank you so much! I wish I was there, YuSica could've killed me. :lol:

edit: Thank you sooo much for adding pics! Now I know what the teddy bears look like. :lol:

Edited by kwon_yuri011, 12 May 2008 - 07:38 PM.

Posted Image

율싴 is real. 율싴 is love.

Sig::: Alexis Avi::: Kurupa~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam