• This topic is locked This topic is locked
83 replies to this topic
ZZOOzzoo ZZOOzzoo
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 05:42 AM

via soshistalker:

SNSD have just posted a message to fans on their official website. Hereâ??s a rough translation of it:

To Everyone Who Loves SNSD:

Hello, this is SNSD..

This is the first time weâ??re leaving a message on our website.
We shouldâ??ve done it earlierâ?¦ T_T

Since weâ??ve debuted, weâ??ve been receiving lots of support from you guys for the past ten months. The reason that weâ??ve been so successful is you.

In retrospect, we have lots of good memories to relive, donâ??t we?
The debut performance that weâ??ve been waiting and dreaming about for so longâ?¦ Our first fan meeting that we held right after the first performanceâ?¦ The first time we reached #1, which made us cry so muchâ?¦ The â??new artist awardâ?? that we aspired to when we were traineesâ?¦ Into The New World, Kissing You and Baby Baby. ^^ Despite the busy schedules we were happy.

We thank our fans for giving us such happy memories. ^^

Our busy ten months were full of precious memoriesâ?¦ but there were moments that we now regretâ?¦ And our hearts are heavyâ?¦ Those regretful moments made us more mature and learn a lotâ?¦ Our inappropriate comments and actions, our failure to use more proper and respectful language and so on have hurt many people, to whom we sincerely apologize. We will try to be more considerate in our behavior.

We want to thank everyone who loved and believed in us. There are no words to describe how thankful we are for our fans who waved pink balloons wherever we went. To return your favor, we will work harder and sing with all our hearts.

We are preparing to show you a new side of SNSD!
For people who support us, we are studying hard and trying our best to better ourselvesâ?¦ Please look forward to it~

Be healthy and happy! ^^ <3

Hmmâ?¦ I donâ??t know what to make of it. It kinda pisses me off that the girls have to apologize for such trivial things as correcting someone elseâ??s English pronunciation, but then this may finally shut those antis up for good.

hongd hongd
  • Donors
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 05:55 AM

We all know that the apologies were unnecessary and the antis definitely don't deserve any apologies from the girls. I think of this as a way of soothing retarded babies to shut their retarded crying and retarded behavior. Too bad there's no cure for being a retard.

JEEAN JEEAN
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:15 AM

they din do any wrong things
all "disrecpectful actions" r juz an excuse from the antis to keep aim at them

dis "apologized" will juz encouraging those antis to continue their stupid fucXXX retarded behavior
n at de same time hurt some loyal soshi's fans who keep defending them from being slandered by those antis n let down shin sunbae, who dare to voice out to reprimand those stupid antis

y they need to apologize?
y they betray the people's trust in them???
y y y....
i feel so bad now....

hongd hongd
  • Donors
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:22 AM

they didn't betray anything or anybody. They want the fighting to stop, and decided to be the bigger person (as people say) and apologized even when there's no need for an apology. We as fans should understand that and not get all touchy and throw the word "betrayal" around so lightly.

Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:25 AM

After seeing that, I honestly hope everyone drops it. They apologized (even though I still have no idea what theyâ??re apologizing for since, Iâ??ve seen other artists doing the exact same thing on other variety shows) and said they will be more considerate in the future, I just hope this doesnâ??t mean theyâ??ll stop being their normal cheerful self, if so, Iâ??m going to be extremely disappointed because thatâ??s what i love most about our girls their big personalities and differences. PLEASE GIRLS, donâ??t change for the antis, stay true for the fans. Just donâ??t interact with other artists .. sigh i would rather see all 9 together again. Letâ??s show them a new image, a new album, but the SAME SNSD. We will grow stronger together.

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

wizlet wizlet
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:26 AM

this is soo touching...

Roxie Roxie
  • Donors
  • 1403 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:28 AM

I am frustrated at the fact that they had to apologize for nothing. I hope the idiots who caused this stir are happy now. They apologized and it's done, all in the past. If someone brings it up again, I swear I will not just sit and watch.

Posted Image
B E Y O N D nine
ⓒ crappynco & cream

cph cph
  • Donors
  • 446 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:33 AM

guys, even though I agree that they don't have to apologize for trivial things,
it's a mature solution to the recent problems.
Apologizing first its the best solution,
as we know that those anti-fans are never going to say sorry first.

As adults, we learn that, no matter who started fight, no matter who is right or wrong,
apologizing is a positive first step toward reconciliation.
Taking the blame is always an admirable act.

Avie credit: ㄹㅈㄷ Sig. credit: Pam~
property of cutedies.

"We're Nothing Without 9"

Puttaeyeon Puttaeyeon
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:50 AM

the girls are realy sweet <33
they still apologized after what happened.

but lets forget & move on ^^

we'll always be loving & supporting them!

` puttie <3 . yiennie; my soulmate ;3
Posted Image
Posted Image
blinkie: leesungmin_x3 aka hyejung @ soshified <3

Minipinki Minipinki
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:52 AM

Aww...T_T i feel proud of our girls! For the past 10 months, they have already experience all those sweet moments and also difficulties, i hope they will become more stronger physically and mentally. SNSD HWAITING~
Posted Image

keroro keroro
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:04 AM

i knew that pop up had to be something important.XD

anyway,i'm half-exasperated and half-glad.
exasperated for the same reason you guys have.
and glad because our girls have matured.
just when i thought i can't admire them more
(because i already admire them so much).
lol.i actually admire them even more after this action. ^^

hoyah hoyah
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:12 AM

their apology shows a sincerity in remorse for any issues brought up by their behavior. honestly, i think things were blown way out of proportion, but they're very mature for taking on responsibility and trying to end it. i hope their antis give them a chance, since they've given them what they've asked for. other artists make the same mistakes sometimes, they apologize, everyone moves on. hopefully this all goes the same way with soshi. hwaiting!

thanks for sharing!

Chraen Chraen
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:24 AM

I feel so bad that they had to apologize for this..
I don't even know what they did wrong. Doesn't everyone in the entertainment industry act like this?
Posted Image

ak6c ak6c
  • Donors
  • 2242 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:29 AM

Hm.... as a fan, don't feel too happy reading this.

taeyeonsig02.png

octi-eww octi-eww
  • Donors
  • 2514 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:36 AM

It's been ten months, but those ten months have brought a lot to SNSD. More than you could imagine.

That message they posted for the fans is showing how mature and understanding they are of the current situation.
They are still young but because of the hardships they've been through, we should be proud of them of how well they handled the situation. So although I am very upset at certain things people had made, I'm still thankful that SNSD is the kind of girl group (who doesn't deserve all this crap) who still is reaching to the top.

These girls turn negative things into positive things and that, is the most amazing thing you can do in those moments.
So I strongly believe that the reason they will still be leading this generation is because of their strong mind and willingness to always improve, to do the best they can and always look forward.

Never have I seen a SNSD member mourning over something. Because they're simply not like that. Always remember that SNSD's strongest point is their positive point of view.

I remember Taeyeon posted a message on her DC once, back in the ITNW days.
She said how people were giving really hard criticisms, but she knew that those people only wanted them to improve and be a better SNSD so she was thankful.

What a great leader, but most of all, what a great team :)

EDIT :

Don't be too angry, this just proves how they are better than those people by taking the blame. As people have said it, it's an admirable act :)

Posted Image Posted Image
beyond infinity = beyond 9 ♥

Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:40 AM

Hm.... as a fan, don't feel too happy reading this.

hm why caleb?

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

cairo cairo
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:48 AM

the girls are so kind..
lowering their pride for those people who cant understand them..
i feel like crying right now..
after, reading their message..
i can feel the sadness on them..
*sigh*

Posted Image
Girls' Generation Philippines

bug bug
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1553 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:18 AM

If girls made the statement then it's best to just go with their words. There were some incidents that were controversial so girls expressed their regrets. They are in good terms with fellow artists, and hopefully fans including us would close our mouth shut regarding this issue.

For easier understanding, it's sometimes best to accept things and move on. I hope you get all meanings behind my statement.

"We are preparing to show you a new side of SNSD!
For people who support us, we are studying hard and trying our best to better ourselves… Please look forward to it~"

This is what we should worry about instead!

BeLLisima BeLLisima
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5672 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:23 AM

soshi has THE BIGGEST HEART EVER!!! they never complaint nor trying to make them look right
they just listen and accept all the critics and bashing and else
they learn from it all and bcoming more mature bcoz of those,they dont deserved to get what ppl did to them but soshi deff WIN
they said sorry for some silly reasons ppl accusing them for but hey they're never tried to justify themselves or giving explanation instead saying their sorry

im proud to be soshi fans!!!

and i hope the NEW soshi will be really really NEW XD
Posted Image Posted Image
credit sigs : jamie12190@ssf

speedyx speedyx
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2059 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:46 AM

yet again, not suprised. I just find it amusing how stupid some people can be. It tickles my funnybone to no end.
"Cover him with a blanket and punch him." - Jessica

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs