Photo

[INTERVIEW] Thai Channel [V]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic
Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 04:00 PM

Hyoyeon, where do you get inspirations in dancing from? And whose style do you like?

Hyoyeon : This is a tough question. About inspirations, I've watched lots of videos from other countries, sometimes there were dancers from abroad training me, I'd just watch them and follow. Best dancer in Korea? I don't know... As for foreign artists, I like Beyonce, because she can express her emotions so well through her dance, I think it's her gift. And she's so charming. I'd like be able to do that, to be as good as her.

Sooyoung : Hyoyeon is the best dancer in Korea. (laugh)

Hyoyeon : Thanks.

Tiffany, being so far away from home, do you feel homesick at all? And how is your Korean now?

Tiffany : Right now, I'm not feeling like I'm far away from home because this is my home now. I felt homesick sometimes in the beginning. Taeyeon knows. If it wasn't our dorm, I wouldn't feel at home at all. But now, this place has become my home. It was rough at first but I wanted to chase my dreams, so I just had to focus on work. As for my Korean...

Taeyeon : 100 points!

Tiffany : No way... But I'm studying hard.

Taeyeon : Try harder.

Tiffany : Yeah, I'm trying.

Taeyeon : She's MC-ing now too, so she's getting better, getting more natural.

Tiffany : It has to be better than before. Now, I'd give myself 55 ponits. I'm studying hard and I also get some help from my friends and sunbaes.

Yuri, are you really that boyish?

Taeyeon : Nah... She's more of an aegyo type.

Yuri : Sometimes, people think about me like that because I'm so active. Some fans even call me "Husband Kwon (Kwon-seobang)" because of that time when I wore a hanbok and bowed, they said I looked like a groom, so I got that nickname. And with my cheerful personality and...

Seohyun : Liveliness.

Yuri : And liveliness, people might think that I'm like that.

Sooyoung : Yuri is very active and athletic. Sometimes, she's like...a boy in a gym uniform running around. But actually, she's really sweet.

Yuri : I'm trying to be girlier now. Please support me.

Yoona, please tell us what it was like working with TVXQ and Super Junior in their MVs.

Yoona : The atmosphere was great, we had a lot of fun but became sleepy late in the nights. We really focused on the shooting and took care of each other during the breaks. At that time, I was still a trainee and I wished I ahd a team like that, working together, taking care of each other. And then there came SNSD and we've been taking care of each other really well.

Sunny, you're not the maknae, what's with the aegyo?

Sunny : I don't think I do it that much but I guess it might be a habit from home because I'm the youngest child with years apart from my sisters. The aegyo in my way of speaking...friends find that cute, I think? Thank you.

Taeyeon : You're really cute.

Sunny : Nah.

Tiffany : But sometimes, Sunny can be really mature. Maybe she got that from her sisters too.

Sunny : Thank you. End of interview.

Jessica : [in English] Hello, we're Girls' Generation, and I'm Jessica. It feels so good to meet you and I hope you guys enjoy our music. Thank you.

Seohyun : [in Mandarin] Hello, everyone, nice to meet you. I'm Seohyun from SNSD. I'll be turning 17 this year and I'll work my hardest. Thank you.

Both your single and album are on sale here, what's your feeling on that?

Sunny : Excited, happy and really thankful. I'm also proud.

Taeyeon : Just the idea of Korean fans listening to our music makes me so happy, but now foreign fans too. I can't believe it. I'm so happy to hear.

Tiffany : I'll have to see the CDs to believe it.

Jessica : I really want to see our album in Thai version.

Yuri : This is the first time I heard about our album being available there. Actually, I had this Thai friend coming to Korea saying that he/she knew us all and also our songs. I was really surprised and asked how he/she knew. He/she said from the internet. But I didn't know then that our album was on sale there.

Taeyeon : We really want to meet fans from around the world soon.

Sooyoung : [in Thai] Thank you!

Yuri : [in Thai] Thank you!

Tiffany : [in English] Let's go to Thailand!

Jessica : [in English] Let's go to Thailand!

Thx u : trivium@SoShifanclub And Channal [V] Eastreet
Translate From Clip By : [email protected]
English translations : tama-chan @ jphip

----------------
Rofl Yuri got called out for being Kwon-seobang again, It's fine as long as the wife is Sica of course. And don't worry Yul, you're perfect the way you are. When I think about it, I really don't think Sunny's aeygo is as strong as people say it is, it's only strong when people ask her to do it, but in general she's very mature. And I don't think the girls know the extent of how big their fanbase is internationally, but Soshified is proof of it. Haha even fans in New Zealand can listen to their music, which is pretty awesome. Taeyeon is soooo cute for standing up for her wife XD Sooyoung is trying to earn brownie points with Hyo, so that she cooks more. I'm soooo Soshi deprived that I wrote so much for such a small interview.

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

lksmjcnt lksmjcnt
  • Donors
  • 451 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 04:12 PM

it's been a while but it was cute to read some taeny interaction. thanks for translating...very interesting.

PIG PIG
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 04:43 PM

Aww such a cute interview, but Yuri... please don't change and try to be girlier. You're perfect just the way you are! Haha Jessica, tell your husband Yuri not to change!

I'm a Jessbian and I'm not ashamed.

Posted Image
http://twitter.com/PIGsica

patters patters
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 04:49 PM

oh woww....

yuri, please dont changee

i never really thought of her as a "boy"

she always seemed girly enoughh to begin with?
Posted Image

Credits:
Banners - say & Baboshi

hl90 hl90
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:29 PM

Taeyeon : 100 points!
Tiffany : No way... But I'm studying hard.
Taeyeon : Try harder.
Tiffany : Yeah, I'm trying.

awww Taefany <3! thanks for the translations!

x1tzc1ndy x1tzc1ndy
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:38 PM

whoo an interview! enough to fill my soshi needs..for now.
hahah taefany love, look at tae throwing out those compliments to fany :) good job fany for working and studying hard ! rofl like a boy running around in his gym uniform, yuri-ahh i dig that liveliness in you :D and their album in thailand too? the girls popularity is just boomin around the world. i was in hong kong earlier this month and guess who's albums were there, the single, first album, and repackaged albums, were availible for sale! whoo!

Spazmatik Spazmatik
  • Donors
  • 668 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:39 PM

Yuri doesn't need to be girlier! Her boyish charm is hot.
The banter between Taeyeon and Fany is so cute.
Hm, I'm surprised Sica spoke in English this time. Usually it's Fany.

Haha even fans in New Zealand can listen to their music, which is pretty awesome.

Yep, all 3 of us... LOL.

One step towards world domination!
Thanks for sharing!

Posted Image

Miwa_Chan Miwa_Chan
  • Donors
  • 1254 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:48 PM

Aww Taeny and Sunyeon are so cute in this haha~
Sunny says she doesn't do aegyo much? She does it like all the time haha she probably doesn't even notice. Lol boyish Yuri <3
I think Hyo's one of the best korean female dancers of her age group right now. She's really good.

Thanks for sharing!

hiD hiD
  • Donors
  • 3807 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:32 PM

Love TaeNy moment <3333 So sweet of Taeng when she grade fany's korean 100 points lol
And Sunny, LOL@ that part "end of discussion", she doesnt want to talk about her aegyo? how cute =)

cr, chapstik

What doesn't kill you, might leave you crippled.

Posted Image

BieRukSnsd BieRukSnsd
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:57 PM

thanks for sharing the interview i really love how they become closer to each other it's really great and please visit thailand there's alot of fans here and i'm one of them . :p

mini~me mini~me
  • Donors
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:22 PM

Yes! Please come and visit Thailand but only come when i'm there ! T^T
Yuri doesn't seem that boyish to me though...
Of course there are fans in New Zealnad~ and im ONE of them^^

Listen2Dat Listen2Dat
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:32 PM

ohh when was this interview? is it on vid? i hope so :) i wanna see soshi again hehe..thx for subbing this (article?)

dorklove dorklove
  • Donors
  • 878 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:48 PM

Lols this was so cute!
I can somehow get that Yuri is a girly girl though. I mean, have anyone SEEN the 3 Colour Women Talk Show?
She was SOOO cute! x_X
<3 the girls.. ^____^ When was this interview? I wish they'd know they have loads of international fans *AHEMS*
Lols..
Posted Image
hardworking.dreaming.pure.diverse.talented.persevering.dorks.asdfghjkkl;.Soshi. S♥ne
No other words to describe the love.fangirling.hype.support.strength.bond.
Credits: .Heather <3 Thank you

meeramans meeramans
  • Donors
  • 574 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:53 PM

i really miss them
this just made my day
thanks for translating
kwon seobang please dont change...we love you for who you are (...and sica too)

Posted ImagePosted Image
avvy cr love soshi l banners cr xsimplymeeex

ChoCo ChoCo
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 10:00 PM

Yuri : I'm trying to be girlier now. Please support me. < I like you boyish so dorky
I see TaeNy

Kero_kEiro Kero_kEiro
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1936 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 10:38 PM

haha..very interesting questions they asked ^^
Yuri boyish? never really thought of that..just think that she's manly just for Sica ^^
Sica speaking in english~ ahhh...i wish there's an audio for this...
i would totally melt..
thanks for the translations

follow Jessi's heart
Posted Image
The way 9 of you girls tattooed nothing but smiles and laughter into our hearts, we wish to give you back the same amount if not more. Stay strong, stay healthy, stay happy, stay together always. That’s all your S♡NEs would ever want.

ivonchu ivonchu
  • Donors
  • 2604 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:18 AM

Yuri is definitely cheeky - boyish because sh'e the husband! HAHA! Husband Kwon - Are you sure it's not because of Jessica? XD GAH! TAENY! Taeng helping her wife! 100 points! hahah! Gosh ~ SOSHI COME BACK!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
on hiatus

Cute_BoA Cute_BoA
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1298 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:23 AM

hahah...
what a cute interview from them..
no video??

Posted ImagePosted Image

What hurts them, will only make them stronger. True 소녀시대 fans believed in the power of 9

signature credit " xeudaemonic "

DarkRokushoX DarkRokushoX
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:25 AM

aww man this interview was too funny
i love how the girls are so natural with the interviews and q&a sections

ToeY wIth lovE ToeY wIth lovE
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 03:40 AM

wow!!! i want them to come to thailnad ^^ thanks

Edited by ToeY wIth lovE, 20 July 2008 - 03:41 AM.

Posted Image

Love Jessica forever...Our Ice Princess^^ - ,, SNE SNSD

the Power of 9! We will be S♥NE (소원) together with SNSD.

credit:baitoey(sign+icon)@soshified.com

TAEYEONJESSICASUNNYTIFFANYHYOYEONYURISOOYOUNGYOONASEOHYUN

We're Nothing Without 9

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing