106 replies to this topic
grandma deer grandma deer
  • Donors
  • 10072 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 04:15 AM

DO NOT TAKE OUT OF SOSHIFIED

Translations of an account from a fan that went to the fan meeting

you can hear a fan recorded clip here: http://sosiz.net/bbs...a...sc&no=78040

The girls come out and all the fans wave their pink balloons...it was like a sea of pink.
The girls then introduce themselves. Yoona wasn't there so they played a pre-recorded video of her greeting the fans. The other members said that they hadn't seen her for a long time and missed her heaps. After the video, they put YoonA on the phone so all the fans could hear her. She said it was a shame she couldn't be here.,Next time she'll definitely attend.

Then the fans celebrated SNSD's first year anniversary. A three level cake was brought out and they all sang an anniversary song. Then they celebrated Fany's bdae by singing her a bdae song. After they sang the bdae song, fans said she needed to be hit on the back. (tradidtional korean bdae custom). Fany said when she celebrated her bdae yesterday with the members, they already gave her a hit..and she immediately hid...then suddenly Sooyoung smeared some cream onto Fany's nose. Everyone laughed then Taeyeon said to Fany "oh your snot is actually white"

If anyone can give a better translation of the Fany getting hit part...please do^^

second part: http://soshified.com...a...st&p=267390
last part: http://soshified.com...a...st&p=267449

credits to KOHH/raiekao@snsdchina
blu_smiley for translating

Posted Image
Posted Image
โ™ฅ9-----------------------------------์†Œ๋…€์‹œ๋Œ€

Kurupa~ Kurupa~
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 04:19 AM

Mm, SooYoung smearing some cream on Fany's nose..

"oh you're snot is actually white"
Lmfao, TaeFany. โ™ฅโ™ฅ 8D;

Thanks for translating and posting!

・・ 도무지 알수없는 이것뿐이
복잡한 이 지구가 재밌는
그 이유는 하나 바로 너

yukinOrave yukinOrave
  • Donors
  • 2108 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 04:20 AM

omo~ omo~
wish yoona can attend the next fanmeeting.. <3
they haven't seen yoona for a long time? god
yoona mUst be very lonely now and so exhaUsted.. D:
all of them actUally.. :D

Edited by yukinOrave, 02 August 2008 - 04:22 AM.

If 9 is all I have, I'm satisfied- - - - being a ์†Œ์› is written in my heart

Posted Image
์ง€๊ธˆ์€ ์†Œ๋…€์‹œ๋Œ€! ์•ž์œผ๋กœ๋„ ์†Œ๋…€์‹œ๋Œ€! ์˜์›ํžˆ ์†Œ๋…€์‹œ๋Œ€!

Were NOTHING without | 9 Girls 1 Generation9

falling_star_142 falling_star_142
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 04:21 AM

thank you

for sharing

daLIda daLIda
  • Donors
  • 508 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 04:28 AM

omao..that's cute!! i hope i can go there to gv my support to them..sigh*..that's lovely events!! i hope they know they hv all her fan by they side..luv ya~

thanks for sharing the trans..

sharing is caring..

Edited by daLIda, 02 August 2008 - 04:29 AM.

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Avatar credit : delline Banner credit : delline&LavaBlade Blinker : Danhobak@soshified malaysia

raptorclans raptorclans
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 04:30 AM

hahahaa that's so cute and funny of them... "you're not actually white" rofl... glad they had a wonderful anniversary... it's amazing how they've grown in just 1 year... here's to another year of soshiness! hwaiting!

ps: forgot to add... thanks!

Edited by raptorclans, 02 August 2008 - 04:31 AM.

Posted Image
Right now, it's S♥NE~!

• Donors
  • 10072 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 04:48 AM

Continued:

Each member then said their thanks to the fans, starting from Sunny. When it got to Yuri's turn, she started tearing. All the fans yelled "don't cry don't cry". Seohyun then started to tear awell. Seeing the girls cry, many fans started to tear while still telling the girls not to cry.

Then the girls officially announced their fanclub name. The girls said they thought about it for a long time - "S ONE". S representing SNSD. One meaning one.

The next part the girls answered questions by fans.

Then it was game time. Four fans were picked to play a guessing game.
1 fan paired with 2 members
Taeyeon and maknae, Fany and SY, Sica and Sunny, Hyo and Yuri

Sica-Sunny team won the game. The fan got to take a picture with the girls

Next part, a fan representative read out a letter addressed to the girls. The girls sat and listened. The letter was really touching... Then Fany grabbed onto the hands of SY and TY who were next to her. She tilted her head down. The fans knew she was crying and started to cry along.
The other members then also did the same thing ...heads down..started to cry. The staff gave them tissues. They were crying, wiping their tears while continued to listen to the letter being read.

TBC

yes Im slow at translating T__T bare with me

Posted Image
Posted Image

raptorclans raptorclans
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:09 AM

awww this is so touching... I can imagine myself being there... gosh... S One... i like that... it can also mean "As One" as in "all for one, one for all" :)

Posted Image
Right now, it's S♥NE~!

Anonymous Anonymous
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1138 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:12 AM

A public TaeNy moment, much too sweet.
Thank you so much for translating.
Saving comment

Posted Image
Though I love these 4, Sica, is so sexy.

d-jae d-jae
  • Donors
  • 188 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:19 AM

thanks for translating...the anniversary itself is a touching moment...especially after all that the girls have gone through in the past...seeing all the fans and knowing their full support to SNSD, is really something PRICELESS. Reading all these also makes me some-kinda teary-eyed...hehehe

Love you SNSD! Cheers for the following years of the Girls' Generation!

Posted Image

"LOVE SOSHI? BE SOSHIFIED!"

• Donors
  • 10072 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:22 AM

Last part

The fanmeeting was drawing to an end....the girls each said what they thought about today's fan meeting. During this all the fans held up their pink balloons and it was a sea of pink again. Sunny started then SY then HY then Yuri then maknae then Taeyeon then Fany and finally sica. Each had tears while saying their last words. They said whether you're feeling happy or sad, don't ever leave SNSD...also said thank you for protecting SNSD. When it was TY's turn to talk, the member that would never cry in front of a camera started to cry. She couldn't even finish her speech...so then it was Fany's turn. Fany's face was already covered in tears but insisted to talk.....she thanked the fans etc...her voice changed because she was crying so much. The fans yelled "don't cry don't cry". She then calmed down and finished her speech. Jessica was the last to say hers. The girls and many of the fans continued to cry.

The girls said in order for the fans to be proud SNSD fans(?), they will try their best to protect the fans just like the fans protecting the girls.

So there the fan meeting ended. The fans thought the meeting was too short. Before TY left the stage she also said the meeting was too short. She jokingly said to the fans that if you don't want to leave, you don't have to. With Fany next to her, they held hands and walked off stage.

The fans though, did not leave the hall. They all sat there because they knew the girls wouldn't just leave like that. Suddenly when the stage lights went off, the girls reappeared. Sea of pink again..the fans cheered. ITNW was playing and the girls+fans sang along.

When the song ended the girls said that they chose to play this song cos the fans liked ITNW..and the lyrics portrayed the relationship(?) between the girls and fans well. At this point tha fans sang this part of ITNW: ์–ธ์ œ๊ฐ€์ง€๋ผ๋„ ํ•จ๊ป˜ ํ•˜๋Š” ๊ฑฐ์•ผ (no matter what, we'll always be together)

Then the girls said that the second album was planned to be released at the end of August but is now postponed to sept/oct.

Just like that the meeting finished and the girls walked off stage

Posted Image
Posted Image

DinoYul DinoYul
  • Donors
  • 1139 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:25 AM

thank youuuu so much for the translations! :D

RAWR.
|
|
|

raptorclans raptorclans
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:27 AM

True, true indeed... no matter what, we are there for you, just as you girls are for us. We love you, we want you to be strong, so keep up the good work, there's no harm in tears of joy cos we're proud of you girls! Gosh I love SNSD and their fans... Soshi fans S One!

PS: I wonder whether there's gonna be a video of all this... I wana cry along...

Edited by raptorclans, 02 August 2008 - 05:34 AM.

Posted Image
Right now, it's S♥NE~!

Mustachio Mustachio
  • Donors
  • 1201 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:28 AM

wow thanks for the WHOLE translation blu^^ im very grateful rite now... w/o this i probably will feel stuck up and know nothing...

icon cr. to bobo2511@lj (:

Loveholic Loveholic
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:30 AM

The fanmeeting was so touching TT_TT

THanks for translating, I will check the vid out soon, want to see this..

octi-eww octi-eww
  • Donors
  • 2514 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:31 AM

When the song ended the girls said that they chose to play this song cos the fans liked ITNW..and the lyrics portrayed the relationship(?) between the girls and fans well. At this point tha fans sang this part of ITNW: ์–ธ์ œ๊ฐ€์ง€๋ผ๋„ ํ•จ๊ป˜ ํ•˜๋Š” ๊ฑฐ์•ผ (no matter what, we'll always be together)

The the girls said that the second album was planned to be released at the end of August but is now postponed to sept/oct.

Wow. Thanks Karen T___T
I'm really touched by reading all this as well. The ITWN really is epic.

Postponed ? *hits wall*

Posted Image Posted Image
beyond infinity = beyond 9 โ™ฅ

roastednuts roastednuts
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:32 AM

gaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh~ this is a sweet touching moment.
Bah lucky fans able to see em~ *wipes away tears of joy*
thanks for translating this blu~

• Donors
  • 10072 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:33 AM

Taeyeon saying her speech while crying:
http://gall.dcinside...e...2115&page=1

Omg *tears* poor taeng
the fans are awesome..all going "don't cry don't cry"

V LOL thanks...Im pretty sure some parts were off....but gahh I tried my best^^

Posted Image
Posted Image

raptorclans raptorclans
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:36 AM

Great translation blu_smiley... u're so good... the emotions and feel of the event was all intact. I salute you~ :)

Posted Image
Right now, it's S♥NE~!

riribl riribl
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:36 AM

Thank you so much for translating! I cried so much when I read this
It's really touching TT____TT
SNSD jjang! Sโ™ฅne jjang!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Credit avie: Mellerz Credit siggy: s4r4_4jc@Sujunesia
★ What hurts them, will only make them stronger. True 소녀시대 fans believe in the power of 9 ★

We will become stronger thinking of you! I wish you become stronger thinking of us. We will protect. Until the end.
(Into The New World - SNSD)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?