Photo

[OTHERS] SNSD's Manager's Reply to Fans @ Sosiz

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic
ak6c ak6c
  • Donors
  • 2242 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 06:21 AM

Hello. It's the manager you just talked on the phone with. (Before) the fan-meeting, truthfully the girls were upset about some incident and... Oh yeah!! I don't know if the members said it yesterday but our album release has been pushed back a little bit.

Anyways, for the girls that felt uneasy because of various matters, I don't know if it was because it's been a while since the girls have spent some time directly with the fans or it was their first fan meeting after this one year debut, but the girls seemed to be excited a lot. And like that, I had a request from (all of) the members that night that they wanted to leave a message. On behalf of SNSD, I talked with Taeyeon but... Honestly, I was a little hesitant.

At times like this, if there was an official fan-club homepage, they'd be able to show their gratitude without any concern but... When considering about the other active cafes as well as personal fan clubs etc. (that hasn't taken part for the 1 year anni?). However, thinking that it'd be strange if you see how the wind blows too much(?) in a thank-you message, I gave her the OK to leave a message.

However my intention and the message Taeyeon left is a little different. Taeyeon seemed to have left a message that was too focused on herself! Even just yesterday, I adviced Taeyeon about that. To speak for the entire member of SNSD and absolutely avoid in the first place parts that may be senstive!!!!

That the important thing was to express the entire member's gratitude to everyone! Needless to say, I'm sure other fan cafes or blogs could be upset... 이건 어짜피 저희가 팬들과 계속 소통하는 한 다른기회에도 다 올리려고 했던 부분이나 Instead I thought about how it could be more upsetting for SNSD's individual fans.

Lastly, to explain the situation again, that message is indeed written directly by Taeyeon but... just like this message have explained, (that message was) not only Taeyeon's thoughts (but of the entire SNSD members). I hope everyone in Sosiz can know about this. And I hope the everyone else from other blogs or fan-cafes won't be too upset. As long as I'm (SNSD's) manager, I'll try my best to equally (treat) everyone. Then I'll end this message with my thanks to everyone for always loving our SNSD. -Bow-

Translations: ak6c@soshified
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It never felt to me that Taeyeon's message was self-centered except for the part when she wrote about the letters but I guess the manager was looking out for the rest of the fans and left this message. I didn't really know how to word that part I didn't translate. Help would be appreciated.

taeyeonsig02.png

Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 06:34 AM

hahaha saved.
I thought our umma leader's message was quite nice, and cute, but I guess it was a tad bias, from her perspective, haha he should have let all 9 girls write something about the fan-meeting and gifts, that would have been nicer. I guess some fans were just jealous that they couldn't hear like Yul talking about her gifts, or Tiffany spazzing over hers and so forth. Sometimes fans want too much, Kim Taeyeon is SNSD, and SNSD is Kim Taeyeon, is how we should be looking at it. Also I thought it was extremely nice when she singled out some of the more active/popular fan cafes/sites that really helped make their first anniversary such a big event, esp Soshified & Sosiz, imo. I love you Taeyeon~

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

hiD hiD
  • Donors
  • 3807 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 06:35 AM

Its not that fans are complaining that the girls didnt mention other fansites right? I think the manager is just over thinking. TaeYeon's letter might be a bit personal when she mentioned about the letters, but other than that she talked about their feeling about the experience in general. It needs personal proof to show that its from taeng, so that letter seems perfectly fine for me.

cr, chapstik

What doesn't kill you, might leave you crippled.

Posted Image

Jennifer Kwak Jennifer Kwak
  • Donors
  • 987 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 06:36 AM

AHAH I never thought that her letter was self-centered TT.TT
and I couldn't be happier!
SNSD fans would be happy with any member leaving a cute message though :3

Well it's just Taengu to bee her dorky self and not listen to the manager rofl.
I hope she didn't get lectured on.
태연언니, 그래도 잘했어요! :D

And UGGGHHH delay. stupid album delay.
When will we be able to listen to a whole new album?
Maybe they are trying to find the right timing so that they can get #1.
Currently there's so many comebacks, so I guess they don't wanna compete.

I wonder what they were upset about :((
Don't be sad. Don't be madd...
It makes us fans feel the same way tooo..

octi-eww octi-eww
  • Donors
  • 2514 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 06:37 AM

The beginning part confuses me a bit. What is he trying to say ? They were upset about something ?

In a way, I can understand where he's coming from but this message seems to ... break my mood.
Thanks for the hard work, Caleb.

Did fans complain about her message ?

Posted Image Posted Image
beyond infinity = beyond 9 ♥

J@de J@de
  • Donors
  • 1267 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 06:37 AM

Well, when I read her message yesterday I thought she must be so happy with the fans letters/gifts, etc.
so she wrote what she was thinking directly...
Honestly I was fearing something like this would happen. Just because she was writing at the 1st person.
Hope it's not gonna make a big deal 'cause it shouldn't but since there's already the manager's post..
As least, it's to make things clearer, like it was really all the girls' thoughts.
Hope the others fansites will take it like that.

shinigami12 shinigami12
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 06:38 AM

i agree with ak6c... i didn't think that taeyeon self centered herself when she write the letter... for me.. a letter from SNSD is better than no letter... but i'm sad because new SNSD album release is pushed back.... :tears2: SNSD hwaiting!!! if the manager is afraid that TY letter isn't enough to please the fans why he didn't let all of SNSD girls to write letter for their fans ^^ (just my opinion^^)

ak6c ak6c
  • Donors
  • 2242 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 06:39 AM

I was a little confused too. He starts with the girls were upset about something... and then talks about the album delay. There were a few parts that I had trouble making sense lol the parenthesized parts are a rough summary of what I think he was trying to say [with the help of sosiz members]

@octieu: I don't know if any fans complained... don't think so. But the manager was probably looking out for the girls and wrote it 'just in case'

taeyeonsig02.png

Ashley Ashley
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 06:41 AM

Honestly I loved her message. It felt more personal and thus much more meaningful.

Taeyeon seemed to have left a message that was too focused on herself!

I didn't feel that way at all. Am I too biased? She always represents Soshi well (:
I guess I could imagine other fansites/fans being unhappy but..
Anyway the manager kind of went from an incident about the girls being upset to the delay of the album.
But it was nice of him to consider all the fans.

And thanks for translating (:

Edited by Ashley, 03 August 2008 - 06:45 AM.

Posted Image
All grown up.

raptorclans raptorclans
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 06:42 AM

Oh... I never viewed it that way... sure it was like TaeYeon herself but I guess their manager wants all fans to be happy. That's what they'd want us to be rite? Managers are more cautious with things and they want the best from their artists for the fans. I guess Taegoo got a lil emotional (which I dun mind at all!)... but what she did was tell us how all the members felt.

But dun worry Mr.Manager, we all know the girls are happy and we as fans will always support them. Dun worry bout Taegoo... SNSD Hwaiting!

PS: I really wanna know what incident he was referring about...

Edited by raptorclans, 03 August 2008 - 06:43 AM.

Posted Image
Right now, it's S♥NE~!

Jennifer Kwak Jennifer Kwak
  • Donors
  • 987 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 06:44 AM

I think he's trying to say that they were upset about something,
so they were more excited than ever for the fanmeeting?
and that they were kinda nervous too.. :3

OR sosiz had an encounter where SNSD acted odd?

sekshi sekshi
  • ♬Radio DJ
  • 574 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 06:46 AM

i think they were upset because their album got delayed a little bit? i don't know.

and taeyeon's letter was written solely by her so there's definetly going to be a little bias unless the girls got together and wrote the letter together. umma writing from her heart beats no letter at all.

thanks ak6c for translation!

wereturtle wereturtle
  • Donors
  • 109 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 06:47 AM

I thought the letter was well written as well but I thought he was talking about her pointed out specific fansites? :confused:
We're nothing without 9

SCBet SCBet
  • Donors
  • 1205 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 06:48 AM

that letter wasn't self-centered at all. it was a very meaningful and thoughtful letter by taenggoo. i understand why he mentioned about treating the other fansites equally, but i don't think it will cause that big of an issue, because in actuality the gifts and letters taeyeon was talking about was from Soshified and Sosiz since i don't think the other fansites and cafes delivered any gifts yet.

there's nothing wrong with taenggoo's letter or with what the manager said. as far as fans getting upset because only taeyeon responded, if anyone really did get upset, then they're not really a real SNSD fan, because taeyeon represents them all. whether it be one of them, a few of them, or all of them, i'm happy because they're all SNSD.

大头小妖精 大头小妖精
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 06:48 AM

I can not understand who called the manager or what he/they say to the manager
i also cannot clearly understand what the manager want to tell us ,maybe just fot no offcial fan-club homepage,,right? and sth about the letter from taeyeon
and what?

thx for ur answer,ak6c
===================
manager said:
"However, thinking that it'd be strange if you see how the wind blows too much in a thank-you message, I gave her the OK to leave a message."

what does this mean?confusing...

barapamos barapamos
  • Donors
  • 1594 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 06:56 AM

Ah~
Manager oppa...
I don't think SNSD individual fans will think about this matter like you think.
Even the individual fans always support the other members as well
That's why we are S♥NE right?
In my opinion, Taeyeon's message is the best I can ask for as a fan.
It really showed me how much grateful SNSD have with their fans.
For me, just leaving msg to fans is the best enough for us fans.
I don't think you have to worry about that manager oppa.
We love SNSD, that's all we think about and I htnk that's all.
Taeyeon did a great job. You don't have to worry about that.
No one is upset about it. :sq_silver_tongue:

We Are Nothing Without 9
Posted Image
Taengoo: "데뷔 후 라디오에서 이렇게 즐거워하는 시카는 처음보내요."
Sica: "탱구랑 같이 있어서 그래여~" -- From ChinChin 090723

Credit Sig Photo: me

ak6c ak6c
  • Donors
  • 2242 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 06:58 AM

@大头小妖精: The manager was probably talking to the Sosiz Admin or someone from Sosiz on the phone.

taeyeonsig02.png

wobwab wobwab
  • Donors
  • 754 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 07:07 AM

I'll try to be quick leaving a comment here. I only read the 1st half of Taeyeon's letter before fallen asleep yesterday though. T_T

I understand that the manager oppa tried to be on the safe side of things. The misunderstandings and the hurtful memories from the past year are still haunting around. I wish every fan cafes/forums would take it easy and try to undertand the girls and Taeyeon, too. The point is that SNSD, through Taeyeon, tried to keep in touch with the fans. Let's all fan communities create no problem among us S♡ne.

The manager oppa is so nice doing his duty and tries to safe our girls from trouble.
I do hope that every SNSD fan communities value the precious opportunity to be able to receive responses from our beloved SNSD while BoA and some other artists are forbidden to post anything on their fan cafes/forums (BoA said it herself that she was not allowed to do so). Let's keep the chance open so we could interact with SNSD even more in the future. We are all S♡ne.

Thanks so much for translating this message. (^^)b

JeTi is illegally cute♡
애기싴, 천사파니, 융초딩, 리더탱, 김초딩, 깝율, 식신수영, 순규써니, 꾹꾹이서현
are 9 shades of love that brighten up my days. I love 소녀시대

Kero_kEiro Kero_kEiro
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1936 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 07:51 AM

hmm..i think the manager is just looking out for the girls since they have been to a lot of hardships...
the manager is just worrying for the girls'
i never thought her message was self-centered..
i personally think that every fan enjoyed her letter w/o feeling that its biased...
if they are envious or mad just because taeng posted a message on sosiz instead of her own fan cafe and what not...they are not true soshi fans...
because they would be just spazzing too much on the message to think that Taeng's message was self-centered

follow Jessi's heart
Posted Image
The way 9 of you girls tattooed nothing but smiles and laughter into our hearts, we wish to give you back the same amount if not more. Stay strong, stay healthy, stay happy, stay together always. That’s all your S♡NEs would ever want.

skypillow skypillow
  • Donors
  • 113 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 08:00 AM

I think the manager is just doing his job, ie preventing any problem with any fans.
Like he's said, because there is no OFFICIAL SNSD Fansite, it's not easy to leave a post on A non-official Fansite without "hurting" (yeah, i know, "hurt" is a bit exagerated, but i'm sure you understand what i mean) the other site.
I'm sure they didn't chose Sosiz randomly, but Sosiz is still not their official fansite, though...

It's just a question of communication (public relation) : prevention is better than cure ^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot