[20.03.08]
Worried Seohyun

This is what "chicken ribs" usually looks like
Posted Image

octi-eww octi-eww
  • Donors
  • 2514 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:29 PM

ROFL, Tiffany stayed away because she ate chicken ribs, that's so hilarious. Haha, Tiffany was so excited when she left, poor Daddy. I see ... JeNy ate chicken together. Those two rofl.

WTF, they talk about smells alot T__T

Tiffany likes to work a lot haha because then she won't feel so lonely anymore.

Yuri, the clean freak who complains about the messy one. And .... they talk about smells again.

About the timid thing, did Tiffany give the accurate word for timid ? Because close-minded and timid are not similar at all :/

Aw, Seohyun always got so much on her mind. She even texted them even if they're one room next by :lol:

Thanks for those clips :)

Posted Image Posted Image
beyond infinity = beyond 9 ♥

aheeja aheeja
  • Donors
  • 980 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:32 PM

hahaha dirty fany.. she was so happy being asked who the dirtiest member is..
lol poor Yuri has to clean after Sunny's mess.. but atleast she doesn't smell haha
and our cute maknae.. so young and pure.. it's hard not to love the girl..

whoelse whoelse
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:34 PM

wait i don't get it..what's wrong with chicken ribs...what?...chicken ribs?!???
whats chicken ribs?
YAMD is my life

You're Not Kim! You're Not Kim!
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:46 PM

LOL. That was so funny when the lady went off topic when Tiffany was saying something to her dad, she's like "I was wondering.. who did you chicken ribs with?" Sooo hilarious

Now I have to listen to the others xD

Mellerz Mellerz
  • Donors
  • 1142 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:50 PM

what cracked me up more in the first one was
kim shin youngs ' oh my god . wow ' lmfao .

that last seohyun one , i remember that one .
haha . maknae is so cute . aww <3
i already knew she would be the most 'timid' one .

MelSic MelSic MelSic MelSic <3 The New Craze
Posted Image
Jessica: "After a shower, when I come out with a towel wrapped around me, I look the prettiest."
Sooyoung: "No wonder you don't put on your clothes right after you shower."

WonderGeneration.wordpress.com| Follow Me On Twitter | Tumbl-Tumbl-Tumblr?

bug bug
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1553 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 06:58 PM

About the timid thing, did Tiffany give the accurate word for timid ? Because close-minded and timid are not similar at all :/

Soshimhada
소심하다(小心―) 【겁이 많다】(be) timid;cowardly;fainthearted;【조심성이 많다】(be) prudent;cautious;scrupulous;circumspect

That's from online dictionary.

Combination of chinese characters, small 小 and mind 心.

This word is very vaguely used in Korean language. I think it can mean 'closed minded' too. One thing for sure, Tiffany knew the meaning just she probably couldn't find the right English word on the spot.

byzantine1010 byzantine1010
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2123 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 07:01 PM

LMAO omg i cant believe that tiffany noona
is getting singled out while the others are a lil
bit messy too ahahah xD well u cant blame them
i mean theres a lot of them in one house so yeah
poor daddy~ tiffany noona didnt even look back haha

thanks for this xD
"I let my racket do the talking. That's what I am all about, really. I just go out and win tennis matches."
-Pete Sampras

Never discuss love with a tennis player, it means nothing to them

Shadow Shadow
  • Donors
  • 408 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 08:08 PM

Where exactly was that SSTP located? Were they really in the practice room? How does that even work?

bug bug
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1553 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 08:17 PM

Where exactly was that SSTP located? Were they really in the practice room? How does that even work?

They visited their practice room and recorded the interviews, then they played the tape.

cheesinator cheesinator
  • Donors
  • 2245 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 08:33 PM

ROTFL i can just imagine the scene right now.

Dad: Oh my fany, you're leaving your poor ol' dad all alone in the U.S. while you run off and pursue your dreams in korea. *CRIES A RIVER* can't you reconsider going to Korea?

Fany: okay bye.

Anyway, I love how they always single out fany when it comes to the dirtiest member. lol. and i assume sunny's pretty dirty (or rather, untidy) herself? lol.

maknae!!! she's so shy even infront of her unnies. i guess she couldn't apologize face to face so she sent a text message. but that's really considerate of her.

p.s.: chicken ribs must stink a whole lot. o.o

htong14 htong14
  • Donors
  • 940 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:45 PM

the cuts are really cute! seohyun is really cute smsing her unnie whos juz nxt door LOL! hahaha dirty fany! fany's laughter is so cute! love hw sunny n hyo interrupts and say tt fany is the dirtiest! hahaha yuri's voice is sweeeeeeet!!!

thnxs for sharing!

Edited by htong14, 27 August 2008 - 09:46 PM.

소 녀 시 대 . S ♥ n e

Kero_kEiro Kero_kEiro
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1936 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:55 PM

hahah...Fany is so cute..^^
staying away just because she ate chicken ribs...
i cracked up more when Fany said she went to eat with Sica hahaha...JeNy ^^
Shin Young's english..lolx...amajing~

so other members are hiding about their dirty side too xD
Sunny being called someone who is messy...quickly switches topic and accuse Fany of being smelly xD

aww..maknae is so cute..
sending a text message eventhough Sica is only next door..haha...
she's so innocent and pure =3

------
thanks for sharing these bug...its been awhile since you made some of these hehe^^
they always cheer me up whenever i watch them ^^

follow Jessi's heart
Posted Image
The way 9 of you girls tattooed nothing but smiles and laughter into our hearts, we wish to give you back the same amount if not more. Stay strong, stay healthy, stay happy, stay together always. That’s all your S♡NEs would ever want.

ketchupcool ketchupcool
  • Donors
  • 99 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:25 AM

So this was what shinyoung was referring to! I've been curious about the text messaging incident with Seohyun when it was mentioned on the other SSTP radio!

Haha I love Seohyun's personality~ Worrying about what the other unnies might think of her, how adorable!

When Fany said she ate chicken ribs with Sica I was thinking JeNy action!! How clueless I was to it before..but all the signs were there!

소녀시대

Power of 9

Posted Image

Credit: Wenting (Av) & Jennie (<3) (Sig)

TK TK
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1327 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:58 AM

oh man bug you have to put a link to those so i can dwnload them!!!
they are soo good kekeke
man i love it how tiffany doesn't care that much about her being dirtiest the most in snsd
lol she just laughs it off like usual rofl
aww seohyun is soo cute! lol
she has a heart of an angel kekek
she is so innocent (but i can't not stress the word and i have to say again) and CUTE!!!
lol hahah i really wanna download these

"Let's do a kiss of love." - Yuri

Posted Image

----------------------____________매일매일 써니데이...______________----------------------
we're nothing without 9

Holly Holly
  • Donors
  • 2411 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 05:10 AM

Thank you, bug. You are so awesome for doing these translations. ^_^

-- Dirty & Lonely Fany

It's so hilarious how she was afraid the smell of chicken ribs might get to Shin Young. Who did she have the chicken ribs with?! SICA?! :lol: I guess when it comes to food, Sica doesn't mind eating with the mushroom. I can totally imagine them huddling in the corner eating. xD

Fany is so desperate to not be lonely. I feel bad for her, but at the same time, it's funny how she's so excited about a packed schedule while the rest of the girls are all depressed because they couldn't go home.

Fany was too excited for Seoul that she didn't even care about her dad's feelings. What a bad girl she is. LOL And throughout the whole interview she was laughing nonstop. I love how Sunny was in the background yelling out that Tiffany wasn't the best candidate to ask about who's the dirtiest in SNSD because it's no one other than Tiffany herself. xD

-- Yuri's OCD

Fany gets a bad rap for being dirty, but it's actually Sunny Bunny. LOL I understand though since they all live together and the apartment is not that big anyway. And what is up with them and the smell thing? xD

I bet Yuri will die from shock one day if Sunny actually cleans her side of the room, haha.

-- Worried Seohyun

I definitely can see that maknae is very self-conscious especially since she lives with 8 other girls who are all older than she is. Seohyun is way too cute that she would send a text msg to Jessica when it only takes them 5 seconds to get to the other person's room. LOL And I always love how all the unni's see everything that Seohyun does as cute. xD

All of them are too cute, weird, and dorky. :lol: SSTP rocks, and I love that Shin Young can ask them these personal questions without it being awkward. Leave it to the girls to air their dirty laundry. xD
<p style="text-align: center">"%20alt=<br/>
"%20alt=</p>

angelicdevil angelicdevil
  • Donors
  • 1257 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 06:12 AM

i watched all 3 n its nice to hear back some old replies from them
haha fany will never get to run away for being da dirtiest member..haha
she ate chicken ribs w sica ...hehe =D thx for showing us wat chicken ribs meant..cos i didnt know
but da maknae clip was sooo cute >.> for her to worry da whole day n go msg sica next door...its so cute!
KSY is funny..i love her! evrytime she says fany fany tiffany sounds funny to me..lolx

Posted ImagePosted Image

I'm a biased and proud of it soulmate of LiNafied I dont care

Tumblr1 || Tumblr2

lettypuff lettypuff
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:53 AM

Hilarious!!!

Tiffany kept saying "Thank you" after Shin Young asked her who's the dirtiest member rofl

I could imagine clearly how cute Tiffany and Jessica are squatting down in the corner with Jessica

and eating chicken ribs lol

No wonder, Tiff was being called the hyperactive and energetic all the time. Even giving farewell to her

dad and having a hectic schedule on Christmas, she was enjoying haha.

Now I got it when they talked about the joke of SeoHyun texted Jessica

Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:19 PM

Hahah the girls + Shinyoung are hilarious together, thanks for subbing joe!
Yul's OCD is coming out again, gosh that neat freak, I wonder what it's like to live with her. Fany was hilarious during the whole interview, she showered in the morning, haha don't bother her, and then I love her chicken ribs thing with Jessica. Best part was when she was laughing that she could be with the girls if they have a busy schedule, it's kind of cute! Funny stuff though <3

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

lyly_flower2000 lyly_flower2000
  • Media
  • 2784 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:50 PM

lmao those short cuts are so hilarious.
what made Fany laugh throughout her interview? haha chicken cribs have to smell quite badly.
haha Fany must stick w/ the title "the dirtiest member of SNSD" for the rest of her life, hmmm Sunny can be next, lol.
awww maknae is so cute, so much worried for her age but instead of that, it just shows how mature she is.

Posted Image
credit to Wenting

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing