Photo

[ARTICLE] The Styles of the Power Kids - Yoona[08.31.08]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic
boxclub boxclub
  • Donors
  • 603 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 07:27 AM

Recently, the entertainment world has become the playground for teenagers. Those with both the talents and the potential have confidently been placed among the ranks of much older adults. We look now at the elite few who have gotten the admiration from the veterans.

Posted Image

Yoona... A forever young girl~

The girl who sang "Don't tease me because I'm young" with her cute smile that fluttered the hearts of numerous male fans is Power kid SNSD's Yoona.

Ever since the debut of SNSD, which has become the representative group for teenage idol groups, Yoona has gained mass popularity, with her distinctive pure and innocent image. Moreover, she has been acknowledged as a actress on "You Are My Destiny", a daily drama for KBS, which is famous as the launching pad of many female stars.

Born in 1990, 19 year old Yoona's qualities include her bright and pure eyes as well as her shy smile that overflows with innocence. Matching with her group SNSD, she likes to wear skirts with knee socks and sneakers.

Specifically, her long and slender limbs are the envy of all females.

Posted Image

Not just for performances, but also for any events or fan meetings, she is the type to wear a tshirt and jeans or a simple and feminine one piece dress.

For her drama, she wears vests with blouses and pants, showing her daily style conformed more towards comfort. She has received admiration because she does not attempt to look older than her age, instead looking like an innocent girl in a fairy tale.

It has become even to the point where Andy from Shinhwa said that "I like the pure style that Yoona has", showing that she can stir the hearts of the oppas as well.

Yoona's codi point is her hair. She has natural full waves at the tips of her hair that gives off a cute image. She can also have long straight hair as well as brushing and holding it back elegantly, showing that there are many natural ways that she can show off her hair style.

Moreover, with a hair band and hair pins, she can accentuate her hair without appearing too ostentatious or flashy.

---------

credits to iJoy News and boxclub @ www.soshified.com/forums

i didn't put this in the news section because it wasnt really news..

also, this article also mentioned sohee, go ara and park shinhye, but i didnt translate that part. but if enough people want to read it.. then i can.......

--영원한 것은 없다--

cheesinator cheesinator
  • Donors
  • 2245 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 07:46 AM

wow, this article is just full of praises huh? lol.
praises which i fully agree with haha. (except for the part about her liking to wear skirts and knee length socks. cause who knows if she likes it, it's part of their image.)
but yea, yoona does give off an innocent aura and her attires are very casual.
as much as i love her hair, i just wish that she would get a new hairstyle already. xP
thanks for translating!!

wobwab wobwab
  • Donors
  • 754 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 07:55 AM

The writer complimented our YoonA rather a lot but, at first, I half expected it to be more focused on her abilities than this. It is a nice read, anyway. I like Shinhwa's Andy ^^ so I am glad he has a very good taste on girls~ LOL our Yoon is the cute pure girl. Power Kid YoonA!!

BTW, I love Yoon's outfits in the song "Girls' Generation/SNSD" performances best. <3
Yoon wearing layers + cute accessories = heaven for me

Thanks, boxclub.

JeTi is illegally cute♡
애기싴, 천사파니, 융초딩, 리더탱, 김초딩, 깝율, 식신수영, 순규써니, 꾹꾹이서현
are 9 shades of love that brighten up my days. I love 소녀시대

Minipinki Minipinki
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 01:42 PM

I'm so proud of YoonA~ XD She really does well in her drama and has gotten more mature. Her hairstyle also changed. This article is full of compliments of her attitude, body, clothes and hairstyle lol. Actually i would prefer if they talk more about her talent and potential, but thats okay.
Posted Image

octi-eww octi-eww
  • Donors
  • 2514 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 01:46 PM

This article points out a lot of good things about Yoona, but more on her appearance. It really emphasizes on her innocent look. I won't deny it and say that Yoona looks really innocent, adorable and cute. Her deer eyes, of course, are the main attraction and damn, do I love her hair *.*

Thanks for translating this !

Posted Image Posted Image
beyond infinity = beyond 9 ♥

Kero_kEiro Kero_kEiro
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1936 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 01:59 PM

hehe..i think YoonA's picture stands out and looks the best compared to the other female artists..
considering its an article on 4 girls...this is quite long for YoonA herself ^^
her charms...the young,innocent and cute look...is true that it grabbed not only oppa fans' heart...but also to a lot of unni fans hehe...
no doubt YoonA has a flawless appearance...
but her talents makes her much more than that ^^
thanks for the translations

follow Jessi's heart
Posted Image
The way 9 of you girls tattooed nothing but smiles and laughter into our hearts, we wish to give you back the same amount if not more. Stay strong, stay healthy, stay happy, stay together always. That’s all your S♡NEs would ever want.

dorklove dorklove
  • Donors
  • 878 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:57 PM

To be extremely honest, when I first saw the girls, I was probably one of those people that didn't think Yoona was extremely pretty (I thought Taeng was prettiest, I'm not sure if this perception changed xD lols). Like she has a lot of praises of her looks (even my mum, who walked by my room when I was watching YAMD said she was pretty- and she rarely comments on my stuff xD!) but to be honest I really don't find her all that in the beginning? xD I can't say now because obviously I'm a fan now...

I will agree that she has pretty eyes (why DOE eyes? Why compared to a doe? I don't know) and gorgeous slender shape I'd love to have. But still, I mean, she has a gorgeous, shy (however, hidden playful) and altogether endearing personality. ^__^ Yoong~~! <3 So I wished the article maybe put in a little of that. However, it was a really praising article, so I'm happy regardless. (And it's translated goodies. Which are always love).

Thanks for translating and posting~ And just for the note, I am curious of what the article said about SoHee too. xD <3 Thanks for translating! YoonA, hwaiting!

Posted Image
hardworking.dreaming.pure.diverse.talented.persevering.dorks.asdfghjkkl;.Soshi. S♥ne
No other words to describe the love.fangirling.hype.support.strength.bond.
Credits: .Heather <3 Thank you

cathode cathode
  • Donors
  • 1607 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:57 PM

ownage translation, from our elite ^^
Dang Andy admires too?? it's not surprising lol.

Untitled-1.png

Heltzing Heltzing
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 05:30 PM

Yes, I think that's right
I like Yoona eye very much
when I read this news

Oh,,,,,, I Love her more more more

lovelovelove...taeyeon lovelovelove...taeyeon
  • Donors
  • 2379 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 10:07 PM

puahaha, the title is catchy. the styles of the power kids.

i really do like some of the points that the writers made saying that she doesn't try to look older than her age or go overboard in any way. simple, cute, and pretty. that's the way i like yoona! ahaha
©Wenting!

LovingTaeSica LovingTaeSica
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2743 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 02:28 AM

I do agree... Yoona Unnie is not the type of girl who likes to be beyond her age heheeh... I like her pure style, she looks innocent sometimes yet mature too...
thanks for sharing...

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Fanfic: COUNTING KISSES WITH YOU SO NEAR YET SO FAR FAREWELL MY LOVE

TAENGSIC, I WANT TO DREAM WITH YOU FOREVER BECAUSE YOU MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE!
Credits: poorprincess.@livejournal-ava & pinkberii-icons+banner

luvinsoshi luvinsoshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1524 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 08:37 AM

woow.. I totally agree with the article.
yoona attracts oppa fans..and many teenage girls look up to her too, like me.. :)
among the members of soshi, i think her pureness is same with maknae..
one of my top girls :D [haha, ok, i lied.i like 'em all.]
seriously though, yoona seems..perfect <3

Edited by luvinsoshi, 03 September 2008 - 08:38 AM.

Posted Image
avatar credit: Mellerz banner credit: mstar.

"Since we saw each other for about 5 years,
I can tell what they are thinking just by looking into their eyes." - Yoong

byzantine1010 byzantine1010
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2123 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 06:39 PM

yes yes our Yoona is soo pure and watching YAMD is just like
seeing a young lady being so positive and just looking at
the good things. sigh* why cant be more girls be like her
uhh sorry guys i didnt mean to offend anyone if someone got
yeah.. ;x but im saying that shes really lovely and i look up
to her just like the rest of us

Keep up the goodwork our dearest Yoona~<3
"I let my racket do the talking. That's what I am all about, really. I just go out and win tennis matches."
-Pete Sampras

Never discuss love with a tennis player, it means nothing to them

yoongna yoongna
  • Donors
  • 2926 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 12:38 AM

thanks for translating this..

one reason why I love yoona is her innocent beauty and I've got to agree with how she doesnt try to look older than her age.
and I loveeee her hair!

Posted ImagePosted Image
icons : blu_smiley, nutternut

aznkitkat aznkitkat
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 06:01 PM

I agree with so many aspects of this article. Yoona possesses a really distinct and uniquely innocent beauty. She never tries to hard with what she wears - I really love her style!

She has a wonderful and respectful personality as well, which I really admire.

It was really nice how Andy complimented her~ (:

Yoona unni hwaiting! <3

Thanks for translating! ^^

Cute_BoA Cute_BoA
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1298 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 12:59 AM

Yoonaa.....
i agree with that article.. kekek...
thanks for sharing.

Posted ImagePosted Image

What hurts them, will only make them stronger. True 소녀시대 fans believed in the power of 9

signature credit " xeudaemonic "

rozeng122 rozeng122
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 03:15 PM

the article is soo accurate.
she really is innocent looking beauty and doesnt try to look older.
she is herself and natural cute yoona. she is very mature too.
thanks

Hara + Hyuna + Sunny = Invincible Youth Bias.

Posted Image Posted Image

credit: Wenfany, ___ELF, nutternut

click to ask me questions :)

SkyxCloud789 SkyxCloud789
  • Donors
  • 723 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 04:59 PM

I'm happy to see Yoona have so many positive articles about her these days ^^ Yoona Hwiting!!
Thank you for sharing! ^^

keneko255 keneko255
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 03:40 PM

yoona is sooo young didn't expect her to be so young!
go yoona ill be rooting for you all the way
in the future!

Galio Galio
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 06:32 PM

When I first saw a picture of So Nyeo Shi Dae, i thought YoonA is the leader you know ,, haha

I think it's because she has a mature character and she's really adorable ,, but when I found out that the real one is Taeyeon, I thought , "Oh , !? Oo!! What a unique character she has" lol ~

classy & fabulous.
Posted Image
ⓒevonsoshified

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing