[RADIO] Fun Fun cuts

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic
bug bug
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1553 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 09:46 AM

They call random listeners and pretend to be lovers. It isn't really funny but in the background you can hear squeals...lol

YoonTi Cut

TaeRi Cut

Exodyne Exodyne
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 09:56 AM

I watched the YoonTi one on your youtube channel a few hours ago. Sigh.. how I wished I lived in Korea. <__< Those people are so lucky. Yoona and Tiffany even sang for them. T__T

Loading the TaeRi one now.. hopefully this one won't give me a heart attack seeing as they're both my top 2 favourite members. lol :oops:
Posted Image

Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:01 AM

Yoonti phone call;

Wow thanks for subbing these joe, the girls are pretty good at impoving. The first guy they called was very calm and seemed pretty collective. His conversation with Yoong was very casual as well, I would have freaked out if Yoona had phoned me and called me Honey. You could tell Yoona was soooo embarrassed though, soo much aegyo was given from her.

I think the second caller haha had a hard time understanding Fany's Korean, but was very happy. His saranghae was cute, and Fany's voice was great!!!

Hahaha the third caller's caller ringtone was ITNW, how cute! Yoong is amazing at making conversation though, "I love meat!" Yoong's song was soo adorable!!!! And the caller was cute too with his song.

Fourth call, omg hahaha Tiffany sounds like such a possessive girlfriend. Every time Fany uses aegyo you can hear Yoona in the BG like squealing. I bet this caller was instantly cured with Fany's singing.

Taeri phone call;

First caller, I have never seen Taeyeon use this amount of aegyo before, she should use it more often, it was incredibly cute. I love this caller so far the most, he's like really into it & energetic. Some of Taeyeon's lines were sooo cheesy "if you catch a cold, my heart will ache" hahaha & hugging a water bottle while imagining it's her? Honestly, haha Taeyeon sounded more like an Umma than a girlfriend when she talked to this kid .. "even if you need to beg, remember to eat 3 meals a day"

Second caller rocks, haha the girls get so excited hearing their songs as caller ringtones, haha this time it was KY. This is also my first time hearing Yuri so ... cute, haha so this is what it would be like, if she called me. Yuri is equally as cheesy as Taeyeon haha. But i loved her part that she sang from KY.

Taeyeon said no to the girl fan, but my lovable Yul didn't. Hahha proving again, that she should call me even if I'm not a namja dongsaeng. Yuri was soo looking for "Yuri is my favorite member of SNSD" when she kept asking about the caller about her love for SNSD. You can tell the switch up though, this conversation had much less aegyo than the boyfriend one. ROFL "he's a pervert".

thanks so much for translating these joe :)

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

angelicdevil angelicdevil
  • Donors
  • 1257 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:12 AM

i watched the yoonti one like..yesterday? lolx
neways...
sry fany but yoona totally captured my heart in dat vid....she was sooo embarassed dat it was really really adorable..those guys r so damn lucky!
fany being herself was game for anything n she pulled it off really well..
da thing dat always got me laughing was when they go..."wat was your name again"? hhahaha
n when yoona sang in da 1nd call..so cute!!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

I'm a biased and proud of it soulmate of LiNafied I dont care

Tumblr1 || Tumblr2

Kero_kEiro Kero_kEiro
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1936 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:15 AM

wa~
hahaha..those people are so lucky..
you can hear Fany and YoonA squealing because of each other's aegyo haha...
the guys were clearly nervous but tried to keep cool =3
YoonA was really shy and embarrassed about it but Fany was fine ^^~

----

omo! o.o
is that really Taengoo? lolx..i was shocked on the amount of aegyo she has...
crap..i'm so jealous of the guy now...><"
lolx..Yuri's aegyo gave me a lil goosebumps ><"
so much sugar~~
the first guys that TaeRi talked to were really fun and excited compared to YoonTi's
wahhaa..this is why i love unni-fans so much..
the convo with the x-noona was much more playful and fun =D
i would love to hear umma do it too though..haha...

thanks again bug...
love these as always ^^~♥

Edited by KeroKero, 06 September 2008 - 10:28 AM.

follow Jessi's heart
Posted Image
The way 9 of you girls tattooed nothing but smiles and laughter into our hearts, we wish to give you back the same amount if not more. Stay strong, stay healthy, stay happy, stay together always. That’s all your S♡NEs would ever want.

Lynzeex3 Lynzeex3
  • Donors
  • 462 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:22 AM

OMG. I'm so jealous of those people. T_T I wish I lived in Korea.
And gah, that girl got to talk with Yuri unnie. T__T I'm dying of
jealousy. lol. tsk tsk, how can Taeyeon say no to her? Haha,
she's loyal to Fany for sure. lol. Anyways, they all sounded cute
with their aegyo. Haha. I was surprised with Taetae at first. x]

Posted Image

lyly_flower2000 lyly_flower2000
  • Media
  • 2784 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:25 AM

lol the one w/ YoonTi is so cute. haha I bet those 2 guys had a hard time to squeal when being called "Honey" by YoonTi.
haha the second one w/ TaeRi. I can't help but laughed so hard. Both of them sound so cheesy as much as they could. lol Tae w/ her aegyo is unbelievable. awww Yuri is no words can describe how cute her voice is.

Posted Image
credit to Wenting

cathode cathode
  • Donors
  • 1607 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:30 AM

I'm ultra jealous T_T........

Untitled-1.png

octi-eww octi-eww
  • Donors
  • 2514 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:57 AM

Yoona was so embarrassed haha, that was so cute to hear. The part where she goes "Alcohol ? That's no good. I wish you stop smoking and drinking." Her reaction was priceless all along.

Tiffany was so cheerful <3 The guy seemed to be very surprised haha. Omg, how would it feel like when SNSD sings TO you.

Rofl, listen at the squeals.

You can hear Yoona's "I can't listen to this anymore." She's so like Taeyeon XD
(By the way, Sooyoung, Yoona and Taeyeon all don't have aegyo lol, all roommates)

"Oh, I love meat." Suddenly, her attention goes to food and not the guy bwahahahha. Shikshin #2

Wow, Tiffany was so into it, hilarious.

Is Taeyeon's first call for real, it seemed like acting, Taeyeon doesn't suit aegyo, dude ! :lol:
Wow, the bottle was so cheesy lol WTH, I want her to say I Love You to me too XD

OMG, Yuri's call was hilarious as well. She's so into XD She had all the emotions.

"I Love you as vast as sky and earth."

What's up with TaeRi's corny lines ? ..

Yuri is up to everything ! Boom oppa is mine lmao.

Posted Image Posted Image
beyond infinity = beyond 9 ♥

donghae donghae
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1247 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 11:35 AM

Lol already watched this, its too cute when they say "Honey~"
Oh my xD

------©misternara@LJ
Posted Image
twitter / tumblr

lksmjcnt lksmjcnt
  • Donors
  • 451 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 01:33 PM

taeyeon showed some serious aegyo. she was so slick and smooth...and very witty.
yuri was so cute...lol. i got goosebumps hearing these two.

yoona was so adorable...embarrassed and everything.
tiffany was being tiffany...lol.

thanks for translating...definitely enjoyable.

grandma deer grandma deer
  • Donors
  • 10072 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 01:44 PM

ommmmmgg sgjfkjdhj...yoong needs to call me honey T__T
LOLL "why aren't you talking to me "....I would be like that too haha
twas cute how she asked for his name like at the end of the call haha
myyyygosh Tiffany's voice is like sooooo sweet...and her merry go round was just :wub:
LOLL and Yoong's squeals in the background was so cute haha

gosh Taeyeon and Yuri is like the ultimate lover...they know how to make someone melt T__T
especially that Taeng haha...she just kept talking and talking rofl...
she sure knows how to take care of her lover haha
zoomgg Yuri's "ho ho~~~~" sexy yo pwahaha
"I Love you as vast as sky and earth." gahhh I love her voice there :wub:
Thanks joe for the translations!!

Posted Image
Posted Image
♥9-----------------------------------소녀시대

cheesinator cheesinator
  • Donors
  • 2245 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 02:06 PM

yoona: rotfllllll she was so embarrassed cause the guy didn't say much. which made it extremely funny by the way. and the part where she FINALLY asked what his name was is totally win. lol. her 2nd call wasa little less awkward but not as funny. xP still her singing! rotfl, had no idea she was gonna choose such a song. but it was unique. haha.

fany: i got goosebumps listening to their chat. lol. it was all so lovey dovey. lol. but gah the guy was so lucky, fany personally sang to him. xP and again, the "what is your name" part got me laughing. lol. the background laughters made me laugh even more.

taeyeon: O_O i had NO idea that was taeyeon at first! lol. i thought it was yuri cause of the amount of agyeo! i didn't know taeyeon had it in her, without throwing up. lol. the breath "huuuu" part was funny. lol. she thinks of the weirdest things i swear.

yuri: again, cheesy talk that gave me goosebumps lol. and again, the guy was lucky to have yuri personally sing to him. she was always good at singing! just that not many notice her voice before. xP but anyway, i'm really glad that she called a girl instead. i mean the special treatment shouldn't always be directed towards the fanboys. xP and the thing about boom being a pervert. ROTFLLLLLLL. sobin was funny as well with "unni, he's weird". lol.

thanks for sharing! i really enjoyed listening to these. if only they can make international calls. LOL.

ivonchu ivonchu
  • Donors
  • 2604 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 04:36 PM

LMAO! That was soo cute I died a little inside! YoonA and her first caller seemed sorta awkward and distant! And then when she sang with her second called! I lol-ed it was soo cuttee! I loved how the girls started squealing over the guys call tone as ITNW! HAHAH

Then Fany! I don't get how they guy managed to talk to her! She was so adorable I think I would've just squealed! And when she sang Merry Go Round! AHAHAH! Fany ahh I love youu too! heheh! You could tell YoonA was definitely dying inside especially with all the aegyo going around!

Talking about aegyo Umma! Taeyeonn! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? AHH! That was sooo CUTEEE! Taeyeon's voice and her actions. Who would've thought that a person like her could do such a thing! I cracked up a bit cause it was sorta awkward! But the guys in the second group definitely were more invovled! LOL They actually went along and got into it. The other groups seemed a bit dry and it was just the girls speaking. But this group ws LOL!

Then the calling tone was KY! And the girls went a bit crazy again! And Yuri sang! Kissing You! AHAHHA! How adorable! Then her little talk with the girl towards he end! was adorablee!

Thanks for the translation ! HAHAHA!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
on hiatus

bug bug
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1553 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 05:10 PM

Yeah YoonTi were the first ever to try in that radio. That is why they are all awkward and all. It was a special segment of the show for just that night, but because it became so popular, they decided to do that every week.

SoRa SoRa
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 05:38 PM

Yoon & Tiff called them "Honey"

T^T I'm very jealous

Why I'm not live in Korea

thanks for sharing

dorklove dorklove
  • Donors
  • 878 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 07:33 PM

Oh my god, when I found these I was literally hugging my pillow shaking in laughter in stead of my chills. xD I can not tell you how chills of cheese just attacked me. Seriously. Ahhhhh~~!!! Cheese is just...really....something I tend to like avoiding...xD

Rofl, Yoong was so cute in the beginning. She was so embarrassed, and the guy did nothing to help (he was obviously embarrassed too). Everything was so lovey-dovey~! WAHHHH!!

Lols, and the amount of aegyo Taeng gave off was unnatural, and she says she doesn't have aegyo? I think this was some historic moment. xD
And of course, leave it for Yul to be brave, where Taeng was like "No.I.Cant!~" Lols. Umma, I'm sad! I'm a fangirl, if I was in Korea, you wouldn't have called me?! T__T

Still, so many win and LOL moments. This was so love.
Thank you for translating, bug! You give the best bits of radios to us. :D!!

Posted Image
hardworking.dreaming.pure.diverse.talented.persevering.dorks.asdfghjkkl;.Soshi. S♥ne
No other words to describe the love.fangirling.hype.support.strength.bond.
Credits: .Heather <3 Thank you

x5chmile x5chmile
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:08 PM

xD these calls were so funny! I could prolly die in peace if they ever called me honey. :lol:

YoonA's first call was really casual and calm. During her second try haha when the guy mentioned me she was instantly excited by the talk of food. LOL 'I love meat'

Fany as always haha so much aegyo. I'd be so happy if she was singing to me. haha so funny during her convo, you can hear YoonA squealing in the background.

Taengu.. aegyo?! :lol: she does have it in her! Kinda weird though, but her awkward aegyo had me laughing. Telling the guy to hug the bottle thinking it was her. xD

Yuri.. omg.. LOL she was so funny! So many things she said had me cracking up with laughter. Calling Boom a pervert and then later saying he was hers. >< I died when she starting singing KY.

Posted Image
gee gee gee gee baby baby baby ~

大头小妖精 大头小妖精
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 03:16 AM

i think these two radio cut r really funny
truly,i can feel girls' different styles,really funny

luvinsoshi luvinsoshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1524 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:10 AM

roflmao :hehe: taengoo's call was jjang~
her lines were so cheesy..warming the caller with her breath, and her heart aching if he gets a cold. haha XD
she didn't talk to the unni fan though..hmm.but the fan is lucky to talk to yuri :) it was hilarious with boom shouting 'sobin' randomly, lol :lol:
fany sang for the fan T_T they're so lucky..and you could hear yoong's squeal in the bg..so cute~

yoona's call is my fave..cause you could see she was uncomfortable..and quite shy..haha, there were some cute, awkward silent moments too when the fan can't respond..:D and she loves meat..haha, shikshin # 2 <3
thanks for sharing~

Posted Image
avatar credit: Mellerz banner credit: mstar.

"Since we saw each other for about 5 years,
I can tell what they are thinking just by looking into their eyes." - Yoong

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing