[RADIO] Yoo Youngsuk on SNSD

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic
bug bug
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1553 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 04:24 PM

Yoo Youngsuk is a composer of the song Day by day, and also a producer of SNSD's 2nd album. He was born in 1965, and is a man of pride and confidence.

This isn't very informative nor interesting, but just for you SNSD stalkers who don't want to miss out even the smallest facts/stories, here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/v/OOHi6trpt_o

DJ is Lee Juk, and another guest is Lee Seunghwan. Both are very respected musicians.

Forgot to mention Sooyoung and Yoo Youngsuk used to be weekly guests of one radio show called MR. Radio. That's where Sooyoung met him and requested to write a song for SNSD.

Ryo Ryo
  • Donors
  • 247 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 04:56 PM

haha , that was good . Yoo Youngsuk seems like a very chill guy ; very nice and cool . I'm glad to hear that his first impression of the girls ( that they cant sing because they're idols ) was proved wrong . of course our girls can sing well -they've been working so hard to become amazing singers (:

thanks a lot for subbing this , bug !

猿も木から落ちる。

Posted Image

banner - Jennie ~

Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 07:25 PM

Haha of course he would make money with SNSD. Composers need to make a living too, yo. I love how he easily answered that Fany was his favorite. Awwww appearance wise Fany is win, but he wants to "connect" with one of the girls in the studio and then he can confirm that they're his favorite, good job to that DJ. Haha Youngsuk is amazing, I would try to extend the studio time with the girls to months if I could, but of course the SNSD fans would kill me for not giving them new SNSD songs. Yeah I can sense that his songs are easy to listen to but are hard to sing.

"At first I underestimated their singing because they're idol stars" ... People always underestimate our girls' abilities, but it's great because I love it when they surprise everyone with their talents & personalities. They never disappoint only overwhelm people with their Soshi-ness. Of course they can sing well, they're SNSD. Plus this is coming from a master composer, talk about high praise.

HAHA the girls are so cute asking him that when they met him in the studio, if he really wrote the lyrics. But honestly I agree the lyrics for Day by Day, itself are so intricate and pretty, I had no idea a guy wrote it.

And hahaha on the Sooyoung-Tiffany story, you can't say stuff on air like that our girls listen to like all the radios constantly and monitor what people say, and if you pick a favorite, haha one of the girls is bound to come back and pout about it. Sooyoung is soo funny, I can totally see her pretending to make a big deal out of it just for jokes and .... bribes with food.

Thanks soooo much for subbing this joe, although it wasn't the girls themselves, I love it when we get different perspective of what people think about our girls.

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

cathode cathode
  • Donors
  • 1607 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 07:56 PM

Thank you for sharing the vid bug OTL OTL. I had a good laugh~ thx again

Untitled-1.png

Kero_kEiro Kero_kEiro
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1936 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:38 PM

lolx for them to talk bout Soshi after WG was their guest xD
and YYS purposely leaving the work unfinished so he get to hang out with the girls a lil while more xD
cunning man haha...well that only proves how enjoyable it is to work with the girls..

YYS looking down on the girls and get wow-ed later on by their talents...
reminds me of what happened with that one woman in GGTS ^^
i love it when they get surprised with what our girls are capable of

lolx @ SYoung...hahah making a fuss because she didn't get chosen as a favourite xD
the girls just love to do this to people and make them feel burdened lolx..
the 3 mens are so funny and dorky xD

thanks for sharing again bug

follow Jessi's heart
Posted Image
The way 9 of you girls tattooed nothing but smiles and laughter into our hearts, we wish to give you back the same amount if not more. Stay strong, stay healthy, stay happy, stay together always. That’s all your S♡NEs would ever want.

angelicdevil angelicdevil
  • Donors
  • 1257 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:58 PM

wow even tho it wasnt snsd but this was pretty funny too!
its nice to hear bout wat others think bout them ^^
i love da lyrics to day by day ^^
n im glad his opinion was wrong when he thought they couldnt sing...great job to them!
thx for the translation..oh n i love how sy went n made a big deal out of dat...so cute~ =P

Posted ImagePosted Image

I'm a biased and proud of it soulmate of LiNafied I dont care

Tumblr1 || Tumblr2

minjoo minjoo
  • Donors
  • 605 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 02:50 AM

lol... this is supposed to be ahjussi guys talking about our girls... but it was so cute really. ahahhaha
LOL @ the Tiffany and Soo-young story... <3 it. Sooyoung is really love really. hahah

FORMSPRING||TWITTER
Stuff I've Written: Just Her || The Only Thing In Common || Best Friend || Belief || Totoro
All oneshots because I'm too lazy to write an on-going. Thanks.

meeramans meeramans
  • Donors
  • 574 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 04:54 AM

"at first i underestimated their voice because they are idols, but they sing so well". wow, that a huge praise coming from a respected composer. i'm proud of the girls

sooyoung is making a fuss about the comment on fave members LOL. "you can't trust no one"

gah, can't wait for their comeback

Posted ImagePosted Image
avvy cr love soshi l banners cr xsimplymeeex

Cute_BoA Cute_BoA
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1298 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 05:21 AM

ehmm..
a special release i think.. wah~~
i personally think that yoo youngsouk is a great man..
he can compose a great song..
and he surely LOVES the girls..
of course, they have proven that they have a great talent and ability.
^^

Posted ImagePosted Image

What hurts them, will only make them stronger. True 소녀시대 fans believed in the power of 9

signature credit " xeudaemonic "

mklzero mklzero
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 07:21 PM

The girls really amaze people again and again at how talented they are despite their idol cutie looks. I'm so proud of them. LOL at YYS delaying the recording just to spend more time with the girls. That proves how adorable they are.

SYoung and how she made a big deal of the comment.... hilarious.

Can't wait for their comeback.

Posted Image

sAxy sAxy
  • Donors
  • 1108 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 12:03 PM

roooofl, just watched the clip. Wow, the radio show sounds pretty funny haha. And lool at the story at the end. I can picture Sooyoung actually doing that.. "Oppa, why did you pick Tiffany" hahaha

and omg.. he was sooo sucking up to sooyoung after that loool. so funny~

And the very end would probably have made more sense if I understood korean heh.. but yeah. It was lol... like "You are just throwing random words now?" hahaha... great clip~ thanks joe.

Avie credits to best sushilovaarrrrrrrr evveerrrrr.... monica!~
Click to visit~> My Hollywood Bowl 2009 Fan Account - Vancouver / GVRD S♡NE Thread~ <~Click to visit
I <3 cutedies
We're nothing without 9

dorklove dorklove
  • Donors
  • 878 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 04:29 PM

Lols, just for those people that have to know every tidbit about the girls they can get?
Guilty =w=;

Lols, so cute, Sooyoung was puffed that the person she did a radio show with before chose Fanyy~!
xD <3 It seems like Tiffany is the easiest to love first. Guilty here too~

Lols, personally I found their voices a teensy bit scaryBut it's okay because they were talking about the girls. =w=. Lols, and he replied very professionally when he said he may liked Tiffany first, but during recording, there's probably going to be one girl he's going to feel closer to. I believe that, music on the same length and everything~
Also glad that he realized that girls can actually sing really well.
Sigh, can't wait until the 2nd album comes out. COME OUT ALREADY!! T__T Not even any news besides from these tantalizing bits from time to time~ aiyaaa~

Anyways, thanks for translatings. :) Translations are always appreciated.

Posted Image
hardworking.dreaming.pure.diverse.talented.persevering.dorks.asdfghjkkl;.Soshi. S♥ne
No other words to describe the love.fangirling.hype.support.strength.bond.
Credits: .Heather <3 Thank you

lovelovelove...taeyeon lovelovelove...taeyeon
  • Donors
  • 2379 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:40 PM

i enjoyed this a lot for some reason. all three of the dj/guest seemed really down to earth and funny. i should start looking for this broadcast. lol

the sooyoung story was hilarious! you can totally imagine fany in the back giggling while sooyoung confronted youngsuk.

oh the anticipation for yys and snsd song is crazy isn't it?
©Wenting!

lettypuff lettypuff
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 12:11 PM

lol they're funny. Sooyoung is always making a joke about that.
Sometimes people misunderstood her and made a big deal out of it
I'm so waiting for their album!!

mlight93 mlight93
  • Donors
  • 2981 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 06:33 PM

ROFL!! he chose FANYY~~ ahahaha oh gosh. Sooyoung cracks me up XD she's so hilarious. and so cute when she's jealous XDD totally love her!

i don't think he'll be able to choose just one person after he meets them. cuz they're all so wonderful together! and unique and polite. it's definitely hard to just choose one person. SoShi power!! they wow the world with their awesome talents :D

Posted Image

Taeyeon Jessica Sunny
Tiffany Hyoyeon Yuri
Sooyoung Yoona Seohyun
no one can resist the power of 9

barapamos barapamos
  • Donors
  • 1594 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:46 PM

All those guys in this radio show must really adore SNSD.
They talked about our girls a lot.
And Sooyoung is just adoreble.
She get mad because he didn't pick her.
Also, the song 'Day by Day' is really such a great song.
The lyric and combine with the girls' voices is superb.

Thank you so much for sharing~ :sq_silver_tongue:

We Are Nothing Without 9
Posted Image
Taengoo: "데뷔 후 라디오에서 이렇게 즐거워하는 시카는 처음보내요."
Sica: "탱구랑 같이 있어서 그래여~" -- From ChinChin 090723

Credit Sig Photo: me

katharine katharine
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 01:10 AM

wow...a lot of ppl in the radio show adores SNSd...
hahha...fany is love by guys hha..
sooyoung's story was hillarious though..
i was laughin my head off...

sLaVe3 sLaVe3
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:13 PM

LOL SooYoung would do such a a thing xD That's so cute though.
I can't wait to hear this song! I wonder if it does become their title song...

-sLaVe3

If you can't believe, it's because you can't handle the truth
If you can't handle the truth, it's because you can't let go
of the lies

Posted Image

>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<< >>http://www.allkpop.com<< P.T.A. fo life!

hikaru hikaru
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 10:43 PM

Thanks so much for sharing this video.
It's great to know that he enjoyed the girls' company.
LOL... Sooyoung is so cute and funny.

Kelson Kelson
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:57 AM

This was surprisingly entertaining to listen to.
Yoo Youngsuk seems to have a good sense of humour.

This isn't very informative nor interesting,[...]

So i would beg to differ in this point.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot
@  CaptTJTaru (06:09:44 PM) its okay, it was a good run
@  cinderella@y... (04:51:06 PM) bots world zzz