[FAN ACCNT] Anycall Fan account

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic
cathode cathode
  • Donors
  • 1607 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:40 PM

*Omitted how she got there...

As I was waiting, I saw Tiff+taeng+Sic looking out through the window in the second floor
Then about a minute later they came down and greeted everyone.

The fan signing event began. The securities kept saying
"hurry up...Hurry up hurry up..."
As a result, I became somewhat nervous.
When I found out that Fany was coming, I realized that I needed another SNSD CD to get her autograph,
(Fany already signed my other two CD's...this will be my third time seeing Fany.)
So I had to buy another SNSD CD...ugh I was saving up my money T_T

Anyhow, my turn was coming up. The order was Taeyeon, Fany, and Sica.
I was hoping to see Taeyeon last, so that I can talk to her longer.
As soon as I saw Taeyeon, I was like uhhh....uhhhhhh
I quickly said "Hey Taeyeon~" and decided to save my other thoughts for later....
T_T...
Unfortunately, the whole place was noisy...
Anyhow, I placed my hand on the table and I leaned towards Taeyeon...I was about 5cm (2inch) away from her
Suddenly, the security guard told me to back off...==; so gay
At the moment, Taeyeon was ready to listen to what I was going to tell her....T_T
Thanks to the security guard, I forgot what I was going to tell her...and I just stood there....
I just got her autograph...and that was it with TaeyeonT_T The guard kept telling me to hurry up...darn it..

Now I moved on to Fany. I still wished I had more time to talk to Taeyon...
So I turned my body towards Taeyeon and stretched my left hand...
Taeyeon was holding the marker on her right hand and she lend her left hand to me to shake hands....
And I was doing this in front of Fany...what is this ==;

Anyways, after shaking hands with Taeyeon, I faced Fany..omg so cute.
I told her I don't know what to say to you...
For some reason, I felt eased to be with Fany...I was comfortable around her..
Maybe it was because I saw her twice, but I felt like crying.....so happy...T_T

I gave her the CD, which I bought it before I came here, to her...
Fany said "..h..hello ^^~"
She knew my name and signed it without asking me
(Taeyeon passed the single album CD to her and when she flipped to her page, she already signed it.)
I know that she saw my name on the single album, but I was happy to see Fany remembering(?) my name.
It was like as if I knew her personally for long time...ahhh the joy ^^

I asked her, "You remember me?"
Her response was "Yes! I do remember you" T_T_T_T_T_
Omg...Fany..I can't thank you enough....I felt like crying again.
Afterwards, I said "Thank you"...I forgot to shake her hands T_T

I moved on to Sica....wow gay security guard again...
It didn't even start and he was already telling me to hurry up....
I was planning to say what I wanted to say....
But as I have mentioned earlier, the whole place was noisy so Sica couldn't hear a thing of what I was saying.
UGh...the situation became awkward and weird..so I just got her autograph and came out...

In the end, I really appreciate how Fany sort of remember my name..haha...or else I would've been depressed T_T

I heard that Fany was smart and has a good memory...but I didn't really believe it.
I can't forget that moment...gahhh love her face expressions...

Credits:Myevery@sosiz.
Translated by cathode@ssf.

Untitled-1.png

Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:43 PM

I swear to god Myevery gets into like every single SNSD function like all the darn time. That lucky lucky fan T-T. Even through UFO, the SNSD members remember her, urgh T-T that needs to be me T-T. Fany is so cute and caring towards her fans~ I love it.

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

kimmon kimmon
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:44 PM

haha, aw.
that was sad, i hate all those guards who think they are protecting the stars but really they're not.
idk but at least she met them <3
thanks for sharing.
Posted Image

octi-eww octi-eww
  • Donors
  • 2514 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:45 PM

Rofl, that was a really cute fanaccount. I can't believe Fany remembered that fan's name. Gosh how I wish to be at any of their sign event. And she was like 5 cm away from Taengoo's face ? Omgosh, how unfair is it T__T

Thanks for translating Dan !

Posted Image Posted Image
beyond infinity = beyond 9 ♥

tokio_II tokio_II
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:46 PM

thanks a lot for translating it~
poor the fan..got interrupted by the body guard and then forgot wat to say T_T
but he/she lucky enough to see taefanysica though ...im jealous..hahahah
it was really nice of fany..she even remembers the name..
snsd treasures their fans a lottt~
this is y i love them more~

hiD hiD
  • Donors
  • 3807 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:51 PM

Brain freeze around the girls is an obvious thing for fan yo! LOL i like this fangirl she sounds so cute. Garh 5cm away from Taengoo? She def can smell taeng with that distance, lucky girl xD. Awkward moment with sica? i would love to experience it :)

cr, chapstik

What doesn't kill you, might leave you crippled.

Posted Image

Holly Holly
  • Donors
  • 2411 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 04:23 PM

Lucky, lucky fan. Oh man, Fany actually remembered her and she even got 2 signatures from Fany, too. I'm glad that at least she had a good experience with Fany, but I felt bad for her that she didn't get a chance to say something to Taeng or Sica. Awkwardness with Sica? Somehow that didn't sound so off. LOL

For SNSD, I'd buy 20 copies just to have a chance for the girls to sign them. One eye smile and yeah... 100 CDs wouldn't even matter. xD

Thanks for translation. ^_^
<p style="text-align: center">"%20alt=<br/>
"%20alt=</p>

Jubin Jubin
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 04:27 PM

damn, those security guards are so lame. i would've not listened to them! bahahahah
but wow, Tiffany unnie remembered the fan. that's amazing...
arghhh, i wanna go to a fan meeting! i'd probably die if i met the girls!
i will go to Korea to meet them!! ...when i get money. :(
Credits: Avatar - Miwa_Chan

x1tzc1ndy x1tzc1ndy
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 04:29 PM

oh my gahhh myevery is the luckiest fan alive right now :[ but poor her cause the security kept gettin in the way lol. she got to shake hands with tae! gahh. and tiff remembered her name! dude i wouldve fainted if tiff remembered my name and face, how lucky :(
so darn lucky gettin signatures, oh the things id do to get their sigs hahaha

passmethewrinch passmethewrinch
  • Donors
  • 1005 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 04:37 PM

Darn lucky fan. She's already got 3 sigs from Fany and now, she has Taeng and Sica's too. What I'd do to be in her situation. Anyways, I'm happy that she got to see them and that Fany even remembered her name but I do feel bad that she wasn't able to talk to Sica and Tae when she obviously wanted to tell them something. Well, there's always next time. XD

Thanks for the translations!

TK TK
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1327 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 04:52 PM

omfg that is soo awesome! man i swear tiffany goes to like every single event! i have never remember one event where she has not gone to lol hahha man i wish knew my name T-T... hahah he couldn't even speak with taeng!T_T that sucks alot! i hat the guards don't even know the feelings they go through lol. anyways he so lucky...-_- lol

"Let's do a kiss of love." - Yuri

Posted Image

----------------------____________매일매일 써니데이...______________----------------------
we're nothing without 9

lyly_flower2000 lyly_flower2000
  • Media
  • 2784 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 05:02 PM

man lucky fangirl, she was apart from Taetae only 5 cm, omg that sounded so great.
wow Fany really remembered her name and signed 3 albums for her so far. Fany's such a cutie.
Too bad she did encounter an awkward moment w/ Sica, I wonder what she really wanted to tell Sica
but well in the end it's such a cute fanaccount

Posted Image
credit to Wenting

ivonchu ivonchu
  • Donors
  • 2604 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 06:20 PM

Fany! T_T Lucky fan yo! I'm so envious! ARGH.. 5 Cm away from Taeng? Gosh how could you even get that close.. I'd die just standing there. LOL! Dedicated muchly, bought all 3 albums and got all 3 of Fany's signature! ARGHH! She's so sdorable (Fany) for remembering the fan! :D Thanks for the translation yo! ><"

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
on hiatus

angelicdevil angelicdevil
  • Donors
  • 1257 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 07:31 PM

she's one lucky person T_T
its not enough dat she was 5cm aways from taengoo
she got to shake hands w her! taeng is so sweet~
n fany even rmbrd her name..how cool is dat?
n she got to meet sica T_T
i dunno wat i'd do in her situation either...mustve been hectic out there
i'd def freeze if i met the girls..XD

Posted ImagePosted Image

I'm a biased and proud of it soulmate of LiNafied I dont care

Tumblr1 || Tumblr2

dorklove dorklove
  • Donors
  • 878 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:06 PM

Awww, as usual, ALL fan accounts make me asd;lfkjadgadlskfjahgafspazzz~ this one is not an exception.

Seriously, the security guard...tsk... I don't know- I know they're there for the girls- to make sure no one hurts them, and I should be really grateful, but I've been to like one fansigning event before and they're like super irritating. I suppose it's their job...but still...

Anyways.

OMGSH TAENG. If I was like freaking 5 centimetres from Kim Taeyeon I would freaking a;sldjfa;lsjgalsdfja DIE/FAINT/Spazz. Seriously. Just thinking about it makes me chill and all fangirly/spazzOMGSH. =.=
Pretty funny though, it's like- awkward silence with Taeng and awkward shaking hands with her in front of Fany. xD wth? aww~

And Tiffany <3 Oh my love why is she so as;dlfjkagadfa? xD Aww, she remember the fan's name. I can so imagine her slightly surprised face going "Ah-! Annyeonghaseyo!" in recognition and then her Fany smile. ^__^ so cute and cuddly *fuzzy*
Hero Tiffany save the fan's day from evilserious security guard's ruining experience with the girls and fans.

Must have been really loud, the place, I guess. Seriously, so sad that Sica couldn't hear the fan. T_T;; Sigh.

Seriously, if I was there and I wasn't able to blurt out my love to the girls (esp to Fany or Sica, who would understand me) I'd be crying. T__T Poor fan.

But at least Fany remembered her name. XD That would totally high my day too. xP

Posted Image
hardworking.dreaming.pure.diverse.talented.persevering.dorks.asdfghjkkl;.Soshi. S♥ne
No other words to describe the love.fangirling.hype.support.strength.bond.
Credits: .Heather <3 Thank you

ain91 ain91
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:13 PM

waaaa....!!!!!
such a lucky fan!!!
oh my goodness........juz 5cm from our taeng???that is close....if i in her/his place..i will quickly hug taeyeon....whatever the bdyguard gonna do to me..
and FANY!!!!such a nice person...she remembered her fan`s name....waaahhh...good...good...that is my fany.....

i love SNSD...i love SOSHIFIED
Posted Image
my twitter~credits to SteFa & s2_paperheart

Spazmatik Spazmatik
  • Donors
  • 668 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:23 PM

Waaah, 3 sigs already? So lucky... I don't think I'll ever see one my whole life T.T
And to be in such a close proximity omg x_x

Thanks for the translation, I'm gonna go cry now.

Posted Image

Kimmy Kimmy
  • Donors
  • 335 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 09:15 PM

That fan has so many of fany's signatures, I'm sad cause I don't even have one. And Fany remembered that fan's name. i cry just seeing her looking so cute on tv, I'll probably be a mess if I saw Fany in person.
Posted Image

Kero_kEiro Kero_kEiro
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1936 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:50 PM

lolx...gay security guard...xD
haha..this time is funny and cute..
nxt time i go and meet the girls (hopefully)
i'll need to prepare a script..lolx
ah..but his fangirl is so lucky...~ getting to see the girls so many times and getting their signatures...
despite that she's still nervous haha...
Fany is so sweet to be able to remember her fans ^^

follow Jessi's heart
Posted Image
The way 9 of you girls tattooed nothing but smiles and laughter into our hearts, we wish to give you back the same amount if not more. Stay strong, stay healthy, stay happy, stay together always. That’s all your S♡NEs would ever want.

eunsoo eunsoo
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1973 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 11:13 PM

what the.. she already got 3signed of fany? i envy her~ T_T i hope i get the girls signatures too..~ ><
oh. gay..security guard? LOL.
she..was 5cm away from taetae~ aish. thats..close yo! ><
plus she shake hands with taetae ah~gah. but.. in front of fany? hee..
"omg so cute"! aish. yah~totally cute fany ah~ hee.. <3
wow. fany remembered her name~thats awesome! so,really fany has a good memory. (x
aish. sica's autograph..thats really really i want too~ T_T
hee.. thanx for the translating! ^^

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night