Photo

[FAN ACCNT] SONE 1st Official Fanmeeting - 09.26.2010 (Part 1)various fanaccs + audios + scrolling paper translations

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
83 replies to this topic
hangthienbao hangthienbao
  • Media
  • 1566 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:49 PM

Note: this is a really LONG post but it's very entertaining n interesting to read ... hav fun =] n these r NOT my translations/fanaccs. i just compile them here so everyone can easily read all at once

credits: itnw0628@twitter

Beware before you read this fan account!

-My English is not so great. I’ll try my best but there is a possibility of miss-translation.
-This is based on my imperfect memory, basically. However, this time the show was long and girls talked a lot. So to refresh my memory and give readers more accurate picture, I refer to other sources a bit. Still, there can be wrong information.
-This is not a translation of other fan account. It is my original, and I’m writing down in English.
-I’ll put this via my twitter account, but if you like to put this somewhere else, I don’t mind. However, please make sure where the source is.
-It is VERY long. So I’ll put part I of my fan account first and II will be posted later on.

-Fan account for SNSD’s 1st official fan meeting on 10/09/26-

1. Before entrance

Spoiler

2. First stage: Oh!

Spoiler

3. MC introduction: Kim, Shin Young

Spoiler

4. Recognition of SM supporters’ hard work

Spoiler

5. Rank 1,2,3 with your own topic!

Spoiler

6. Second Stage: Into the new world (piano arranged version) + 꼭(kkok)

Spoiler

7. First Intermission: Tokyo show case performance film

Spoiler

-Fin-

Part II will be continued……

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

credits: sunbaenim@soompi

found this in baidu. they say this is what the SNSD members wrote to Seohyun during the fanmeeting today.

no 1. MUST ... please find / discover flexibility, even so .. you are the maknae, that's the great part of it (sunny)
(my interpretation was: i guess Sunny was complaining Maknae not being flexible (or we all know she sticks hard to her principle), even though she is not as flexible, she is still the maknae and will be tolerated by her unnis)

no 2. Hello, Maknae. It must be hard on you. Personally, I really want to know when you will and who you will be marrying to. Even though you now have been married once ... you are truly unique ... I am just really curious ... as the Maknae, do well and do a lot of great things.

no 3. i also like yonghwa. if it's yonghwa,feels like it's okay to give you away now...everyday i...really sorry...but,you have to know that my love for you is really really really huge...and also,recently you've become more and more beautiful

no 4. you've changed.recently you stopped playing with your sisters and keep filming <<WGM>>.how's school?

no 5. maknae ah, it's good being married.japan on certain day certain evening...zzang...you really look different now...sarang hae (jessica)

no 7. hyun ah...blah...blah(sorry don't understand this part )do you like yong?if yes say it...sister will help you.

no 8. hyun ah...maintain your skin...don't lose to 智英(dunno who this is) and sulli - i read some comments and apparently both of them were guests in HaHAMong together with yonghwa

really thanks to:
转自:韩剧社区 红薯慈祥楼
翻译:mynld

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

credits: sooyounglegs@twitter

Rolling Paper ( From TAEYEON to TIFFANY)
Shinyoung: Brighter than the mushrooms, Tiffany,
Those people who snatch away ur eyesmiles or those who followed u, I will deal with them. kekeke. Tiffany, your eyesmiles is always ur trademark and everyone's energy pills so it will always follow our queen of eyesmiles. hehe
Fany: Taeyeon what is "hehe"
shinyoung: hehe? hehe is who? hehe?
Taeyeon: hehe~

--

The song 꼭 was sang by yoonyulseotaesyoo. they were wearing those shabang shabang clothes and the chicken-feather scarfs. HAHAHHAHA

--

fany hates the smell of the herbs and was reluctant to drink it so sica's mom had to force her to drink.

credits: silis7noy2@soompi

Tight security, don't know about fancams but at least fans got audio recordings of the songs and more

The fan song was false rumor

Members wrote rolling papers for each other, it was done anonymously but Seohyun was revealed

Fany: "Sones are our Genie"

Birthday party for Hyoyeon

Shinyoung unnie makes fart jokes and Taengoo keeps cracking up

Dorm in Japan with same roommates. Tiffany and Dandyu same room

ITNW ballad version with Seohyun on piano

Very kkab version of I'm Like This

What worries Yoona
1. Too much kkab
2. Health
3. Japanese

Other artists' Songs Sunny want
1. Um Junghwa - INvitation
2. f(x) - Nu ABO (Yoona Hyoyeon does short kkab cover?)
3. IU - Marshmallow

Sang Forever at the end

edit:

Why Yuri is not doing kkab
1. Too many grave pics (The members are using Yuri's grave pics as bookmarks, and bookmarks for Bible keke)
2. Too much kkab makes it less fun
3. Other members with bigger kkabs

Sooyoung - why my legs are long
1. It's not that long just that other members' are short
2. Long legs is my role in SNSD
3. Blessed genes

Hyoyeon - Why my Korean don't seem perfect
1. I'm hasty
2. Foreign student concept
3. Lots of things on my mind

Jessica - why I do the 8-walk
1. because my 8-walk is adorable
2. I did ballet for 6 years
3. because I walk without straining
(* 8-walk is when you walk with your feet open like this \ / This kind of walk is done by someone like 'a boss who has no fear, checking things out in the neighborhood' It's called 8 walk because \ / looks like Chinese character for number 8)

Seohyun - Why I think I am now older
1. It's been 3 years since debut. And more than 3 years with Sone. It must be so hard for you to support us. Thank you~
2. When unnies are having wine they don't leave me out anymore
3. I feel old when I look at students in uniform that I can't wear

Tiffany - members who are ogeul ogeul (ogeul means something too sweet, too touching etc that can make your fingers shrivel and cringe^^)
1. Yuri - Even if I don't tell other members can tell about it
2. Taeyeon - She always emphasizes subtly yet clearly on the 9 being together
3. Yoona - Too often she says I love you in that weird voice (unnie~)
* Yuri examples:
When members are chatting Yuri suddenly says "You guys are too lovable to me~ You want me to be there with some rice cakes?"
Yuri after WGM last Saturday: "Unnie made Kimchee pancakes while watching you on the show~" and takes pic of the kimchee pancakes and sends it to Seohyun

--

At the dorm in Japan Taengoo was sleeping and moonlight shone through a gap in the curtain. Tiffany was able to see Taengoo's sleeping face and Taeyeon was sleeping with her eyes little open, Tiffany said she hasn't seen that in a long time keke

--

The Totoro doll is Fany's most favorite doll.
The members teased that they are going to pull out Totoro's mustache and kidnap Totoro and send Fany the kidnapped pic and threaten her to bring $2000 ransom kekek
Fany was taking Totoro to the Japan dorm for now so the members won't bully Totoro kekeke
Fany said Totoro was her hope when she was little~

Hyoyeon was touched that she was able to be with the fans for the birthday party for the first time and wanted to be with Sone forever and she teared up a little, saying she had been holding it in all night.

Yoona wrote on the rolling paper for Hyoyeon: "Stop punching me dude!", and all night Kim Shinyoung was saying "dude! dude!"

--

Some parts of Seohyun's rolling paper above is incomplete, here it is:

5. Maknae... You got married lucky you... You're awesome(?)
On that day that night in Japan.. You were jjang... You were like a different person... I love you... (Jessica)

6. Seohyun with each sentence you spoke you made this unnie's negative views change to positive ones..
This is what I always feel as I share the room with you.. Ah... my roommate is one truly great person... (Hyoyeon)

7. Hyun.. You have become more flexible I'm so proud of you.. *Patting your butt*
Do you like Yonghwa? Tell me.. Unnie will support you.. (Unknown)

An unknown member wrote on the rolling paper for Hyoyeon: "Your dancing is getting buried by your gags" kekekeke

When Hyoyeon was kkab dancing Marshmallow Taeyeon pulled her by top of her pants at the butt, Soonkyu saw that and called her ByunTaeyeon, "Why do you always pull the members by that area?" kekeke
When Sooyoung was talking about her long legs Taeyeon said she liked Sooyoung's butt-grinding part in RDR and wanted to see a demonstration kekeke

--

Some more random bits from various fanaccounts. Note that fans write these from memory so some exact details could be little off(this applies to all fan accounts)

Sica's rolling paper
I will love you even until the tough skin on my heels become 5cm thick (From Hyo)
Then Shinyoung: "That's really an unclean way of loving someone"

Hyoyeon's rolling paper
Going to noraebang(karaoke hall) with you is more fun than going to Disneyland (From Sooyoung)

Sunny's rolling paper
Sunny unnie you're too pretty! The best! Don't listen to others! Sunnie the best!! (From Sunny^^)

Seohyun couldn't use her formal polite language on the rolling papers since then everyone would know it's her, so she put 알러뷰 ILuvU at the end of her messages but that made everyone figure out it's Seohyun anyway keke. In the front row Seohyun's parents were totally laughing out happily everytime Seohyun's messages with ILuvU were read. Seohyun was sitting embarrassed with her head down face covered in hair and Sica was patting her arms and back and told her "I love you~~~ Saranghae~~" each time her message was read kekeke

It was revealed, I think by Sooyoung, that Jessica also learned pansori (one of traditional Korean folk singing) Something very unfitting for an idol keke So they made her sing some Nililiya (Old Korean song, Sica sang this in Star King before)

**** this song is wat they were talking about http://www.youtube.c...h?v=VKsbOKf4WTo (thanks to silent_scream@soompi)****

Taeyeon said she like cold food. Eating cookies that have been open for days. Eating cold soup. Rices cakes that have become hard.
Sica: "When some food falls on floor Taeyeon would pick it up and eat it"
Soonkyu: "See, those things give you HD(Hurricane Diarrhea)"

When they were talking about Hyoyeon's speech mistakes:
One day the girls were walking and there was a bazaar set up.
Hyoyeon "Oh look a zabaar!"
Taengoo "Ah yes"
Hyoyeon makes excuse that her mind was in a hurry. But Taengoo gets it wrong too keke
Later Shinyoung calls Yuri "YulKkab" and Yuri corrects her that it is KkabYul
Shinyoung: "Hey this is like zabaar. My mind was in a hurry too" keke

Before Oh! comeback the girls did Secret Santa but was interrupted due to busy schedule. They're going to restart it in Japan.
Shinyoung: "Yeah sure. You're gonna say it got interrupted again by busy schedule in the next fanmeeting"

When driving Sooyoung has hard time making turns. Someone has to remind her to turn before it comes up and when no one does that she will just keep going straight keke

The question for Soonkyu was why are you so good in games.
Soonkyu "I'm not that good I just likes games."
Sooyoung "No way Soonkyu is really good kekeke"
Soonkyu "It's because you're bad at games. How can you take 30 minutes to eat the mushroom in Super Mario? You are gamelame keke"

I'm Like This performance was shocking keke You're going to regret you didn't see this keke SNSD in sweatpants, towels wrapped around their heads. Pants rolled up on one legs kekeke Fany in red pants with sunglasses and bandage on her face keke Awesome group dancing routines! Yuri showing her full kkab and Taengoo surprised me with her Jo Kwon shakes kekekek Fany and Taengoo chopping on each other's neck to imitate Changryul's vibration keke This was something you had to witness kekekeke

After Hyoyeon's pink birthday cake was cut the girls complained why there is no cream on this cake keke Hyoyeon was relieved and said thank you keke They were ready to jump on the cake and started taking the cake apart
Shinyoung: "Hey girls calm down! You are SNSD! You're on stage now keke"
And when Hyoyeon made the speech she started tearing up TT

As a Sooyoungster,I promise to cherish and love the Shikshin goddess, to feed the shikshin whenever she is hungry, to eat as much as I want despite what others say, I will be the Shikshin's source of energy and happiness.

As a GorJess Spazzer, I'll make sure cucumbers will cease to exist, practice how to do a dolphin squeal-like scream, sleep whenever there's an opportunity; if there isn't then resort to day-dreaming, hold my chopsticks in a very odd way, wear Abercrombie and Fitch as much as possible, and learn my English badly so I'll receive scolding from my lovely Sica. ♥

11abysooyoung.jpg3556121121.pngsica6stefa.png

Cr: 11abysooyoung & SteFa

sciencedork123 sciencedork123
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2639 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:25 PM

Thank you so much for sharing this fanaccount!
I cant wait to read this, but dont have time right now!
Ill make sure to come changes my reply once I have read this!
Looking forward to it!
Posted Image Posted Image

credits: Vtension @ Soshified for icon and banners

As a fanytastics member, I promise to love and cherish all that is pink, To remain secretive with all my dancing mistakes, To outshine others with my aegyo and smiling eyes, And to do everything I can to spread the word about our Brighter than Gems Fany Fany Tiffany! <3

amipiai amipiai
  • Donors
  • 564 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:37 PM

Well, it was really long! I enjoyed reading all the fan accounts. Gosh, so many Royal Family moments that I simply squealed and cracks up the whole time I read this.I wish I can see their performance. Especially the I'm Like This perf.

Thank you so much for sharing!

nikki1 nikki1
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:53 PM

TAENY ARE ROOMATES IN JAPAN OHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! and Sunny if i read correctly they have all the same roomates in japan ecpect that Sunny Taeyeon and Tiffany are now in one room together. Of all the rooms to get it had to be Taeyeon's HAHAHA-(is dreaming of Taeny behind the scenes) back to reality nope still dreaming! Nothing can run this happy mood am in!!!!!!!

burntbiscuit burntbiscuit
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:47 AM

wow thank you so much for sharing this! its really really long. ~.~ haha.
but its worth to spend some time to finish reading! :)

thank you once more! hehe.

beherebynow beherebynow
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6548 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:11 AM

Thx for the compilation KIM!
Wow, I thought I have read all the fanaccs but I guess not LOL.
Need time to read those fanacss due to time constraint >.>

*sigh* KSones are so lucky! I wish I was a KSone lol.

idjb5UB2y.jpg

daash daash
  • Donors
  • 956 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:11 AM

thank you so much for sharing this!!
this is really makes me love SNSD more more and more.
im envy with those sones who can see and meet SNSD!!
huhuhu

but,THANKS!!! IM REALLY APPRECIATED SOOOO MUUUCCCCCHHHH!!!!

LOVE SNSD ETERNALLY!!!

.locksmith. soosunatics.

"%20alt=http://30.media.tumb...ipo1_r1_500.gif" />

"%20alt=http://24.media.tumb...c5n5jo1_500.jpg" />

wooritaetae wooritaetae
  • Donors
  • 166 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:14 AM

ah, SONE fan meeting is da best!! jjang!!
the only thing i wanna say is.... why am i not in korea????

love the Rolling Paper ( From TAEYEON to TIFFANY), Sunny's marshmellow & NU ABO, sica's walk & nillipa!!
sigh....really want to see the girls....audio is not enough!!

So Nyuh Shi Dae saranghae~~
Posted Image
cr: YooNa_!!!^^

지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!
탱구아~~ 화이탱!! ^^

blueskyangel07 blueskyangel07
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2010 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:23 AM

there is alot of taeny moments eh...
*sigh*
I miss them so much....
Jessica!!!!
Where is yulsic????
and Yoonhyun??...
well yuri is eing her cassanova self... hahaha

Posted Image

YULSIC, TAENY, YOONHYUN, SOOSUN + HYO

BE A SONE NATIONALIST!
1st Lt. blueskyangel07 of the Spazer Division
R.S.S. YulSic Nebula Explorer

cr. taeyeon17 for yulsic badge

starrlightt starrlightt
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:16 AM

whoaaaaa the fan accounts are long but it made me wish so badly that i was there! hehe all their messages to each other are (mostly) so sweet. soshi bond jjang!

thanks for compiling!

Kassandeura13 Kassandeura13
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:39 AM

Thank you so much for sharing this! Instead of making my homework, I got distracted by these fan accounts. hehe.

v8mQT.png

My current OTP

(unless someone tries to ruin it)

cr: Flying Petals (photo)

Edit (me)

eaazydcruz eaazydcruz
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 04:20 AM

i really enjoy reading this fan account...i feel like getting closer to the girls...how i wish i can be there to..sones that got to go to the fanmeeting are really lucky...

u make my life COMPLETE...
forever 9

ImZerO ImZerO
  • Donors
  • 2238 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 04:30 AM

thanks for sharing all the fan account..

aah.. I wish I was there.. reading the fan account really make me jealous..
haha.. byuntae is back! and tiffany straight away know taeyeon wrote on the rolling paper..
the performance must be really daebak!

Aileen Joyce :) Aileen Joyce :)
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:09 AM

LOL i keep cracking up while im reading this..
especially..when they are commenting in each others answer..
they are so funny ahahah..i wish i was their(sob sob)..
SNSD UNNIES SARANGHAE ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ S94EVER..

Antino Antino
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:09 AM

thanks for sharing this

Omg i laughed so hard at the marshmallow part xDD
and sica's part at their OH! performance was funny too

I wonder why there is no video?
Only audio-takes
Wasn't it allowed to record the meeting with cams?

However It seems that the meeting was a big success ;)

SNSD saranghae!

Posted Image

SOSHIBOND is REAL <3

Lingoo Lingoo
  • Donors
  • 1334 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:11 AM

thanks for gathering the great fan accounts in one place for us to read
when i didn't know this was going on, i didn't feel like i missed out on much. But now? Geez, it feels like I lost the opportunity to attend one of their concerts!
the detail which they record it at is just amazing ^^ ( i guess a audio recorder was used) but still. It really feels like you're there ^^
Yes....YoonYul the kkab sisters. We need more of the "Unnie" voice =P
Musings...Collections Sanctuary

ChrisBernal ChrisBernal
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:13 AM

thanks for translating this fan accounts
this will be a memorable event for SNSD and SONEs
everyone enjoy the fanmeeting
wish they could have fameeting around Asia

Posted Image

TWITTER|TUMBLR

cr:DARKLORD

mocharin mocharin
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:14 AM

Thanks for putting accounts together and sharing!
Heheh the girls are so funny. And I heard the audios of their performances, I loved the ballad! Heh I want to read more!

Posted Image

Final Final
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:23 AM

Thank you so much for sharing this fanaccount!

I can't wait to read this, but it's so long.

in this time I'm jealous sone in Korea that's closely with the girls.

jolovessnsd jolovessnsd
  • Donors
  • 306 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:25 AM

thanks so much for compiling and translating all the accts...
the girls sounded like they had fun!
how i wish i was there even if i don't understand..

i duno how, but let's hope someday there can be
an international sone aka soshified fanmeeting too!
it'll be so so so so much fun!

I want to see the girls in real life too!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Just a christian SONE who feels that the best action I can do for SNSD is to pray for them, every single day. :)
follow me on Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs