Photo

[FAN ACCNT] SONE 1st Official Fanmeeting - 09.26.2010 (Part 2)various fanaccs + scrolling paper translations + audios

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic
hangthienbao hangthienbao
  • Media
  • 1566 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:28 PM

Note: this is a really LONG post but it's very entertaining n interesting to read ... hav fun =] n these r NOT my translations/fanaccs. i just compile them here so everyone can easily read all at once

credits: itnw0628@twitter

Beware before you read this fan account!

-My English is not so great. I’ll try my best but there is a possibility of miss-translation.
-This is based on my imperfect memory, basically. However, this time the show was long and girls talked a lot. So to refresh my memory and give readers more accurate picture, I refer to other sources a bit. Still, there can be wrong information.
-This is not a translation of other fan account. It is my original, and I’m writing down in English.
-I’ll put this via my twitter account, but if you like to put this somewhere else, I don’t mind. However, please make sure where the source is.
-It is VERY long. So I’ll put part I of my fan account first and II will be posted later on.
-You can find Part I here: http://tl.gd/67t0so

-Fan account for SNSD’s 1st official fan meeting on 10/09/26-

Part II

8. Third Stage: I’m a person like this! (original song by DJ DOC)

Spoiler

9. Second Intermission: 1st year anniversary fan meeting in 2008 film

Spoiler

10. SNSD, talk about your members!

Spoiler

11. Hyoyeon’s birthday party

Spoiler

12. Ask questions to SNSD!

Spoiler

13. Final messages from SNSD

Spoiler

14. Final stage: Forever

Spoiler

15. Epilogue

Spoiler

Thanks for reading.

-Fin-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

credits: Kiss Me@ssf/kissme@twitter

Sunny's rolling paper
Hey I know you got one nice body but honestly when you walk around without much on you I get embarrassed I don't know where to direct my eyes.(Crowd goes wild) And stop eating meat and drink some milk instead it might help you grow. (From Yuri)

Yoona' rolling paper
Unnie unnie you have a pretty face and why do you kkab like that?.(Crowd LOLs) It's not right for your face so sell your face to me please, I'll pay you $3~ (Sunny)

Yoong! When I'm sad I look at you and you are already crying and when I find something funny I see you and you are smiling already having found it too, and when I feel sleepy I see you looking sleepy too. And especially when I'm hungry you are there right beside me. My lovely Yoona please don't do weird dances in front of people. And don't hang around with Hyoyeon. You're going to become erratic~ (Crowd laugh) (From Unknown)

Posted Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

credits: silis7noy2@soompi

Seohyun's rolling paper messages to other members

To Sooyoung
Tall height Barbie Doll body fluent in Japanese, calm and eloquent in talking loves food, keeps clean often makes amusing expressions sometimes like a real ahjumma, and the person who gets worn out trying to call members to fix choreography mistakes ILUVU~

To Hyoyeon
One with so many quotable quotes, such an outstanding dancing skill that it's hard to believe human, pureness more childlike than anyone else, loves convenience stores face so small as if it's about to disappear, endless laughter if together, sincerely listens to others' stories like they were her own, compassionate free spirited and you who's grossed out by irregular circles ILUVU~

To Yuri
Always with brightness on her face loves sports enjoys eating ma, loves Mickey does her best on everything, may be timid sometimes but always acts generous and tries to enjoy many things, the person with dark skin who goes well with the nickname coffee ILUVU~

To Jessica
Natural enemy of cucumber in her past life, cramps in her feet hates fish but still catches them well, an aura of femininity, swallows noodles after a single chew, a cold-seeming face but a warm heart inside, delicate with lots of tears and sweet and has a pretty voice, you the sleeping princess who only wiggles a bit after being waken up 10 times ILUVU!

To Yoona
Sometimes makes catfish face and with face pretty like a doll, loves beverages long hair suits her especially well(Not that short hair looks bad on her) easy-going like a boy often stomach sick weak in cold weather, understanding of others looks after others well passionate in acting like an actress, faithful to others and you who has the longest arms among us ILUVU~

To Tiffany
Loud voice meaning great singing volume which can be biggest confidence for a singer, has the power to make other people happy just by smiling, the one who loves us members more than anyone, one who looks great with short hair and making us delighted with her dancing, the person with lots of tears and a big heart ILUVU~

As a Sooyoungster,I promise to cherish and love the Shikshin goddess, to feed the shikshin whenever she is hungry, to eat as much as I want despite what others say, I will be the Shikshin's source of energy and happiness.

As a GorJess Spazzer, I'll make sure cucumbers will cease to exist, practice how to do a dolphin squeal-like scream, sleep whenever there's an opportunity; if there isn't then resort to day-dreaming, hold my chopsticks in a very odd way, wear Abercrombie and Fitch as much as possible, and learn my English badly so I'll receive scolding from my lovely Sica. ♥

11abysooyoung.jpg3556121121.pngsica6stefa.png

Cr: 11abysooyoung & SteFa

LavaBlade LavaBlade
  • Donors
  • 1640 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:32 PM

Thanks for sharing the fan accounts!
Have read the posts on twitter as well...
wished i could be there at the fan meeting... looks like a lot of fun!
the messages from SNSD to sones were really sweet!
We will always be supportive of them!
SNSD fighting!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

5 years of Girls' Generation

SNSD | 소녀시대 | Girls' Generation | 少女時代

Jigeumeun Appurodo Yeongwonhi!

sciencedork123 sciencedork123
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2639 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:35 PM

I so cant wait to read this!
I have to sleep right now, but I will definitely read this in the morning!
Sounds so exciting!
Posted Image Posted Image

credits: Vtension @ Soshified for icon and banners

As a fanytastics member, I promise to love and cherish all that is pink, To remain secretive with all my dancing mistakes, To outshine others with my aegyo and smiling eyes, And to do everything I can to spread the word about our Brighter than Gems Fany Fany Tiffany! <3

liawww liawww
  • Donors
  • 1530 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 12:12 AM

Wow. Thanks for the part 2 of the fanmeeting. The fact that ksy is there always make me thinks that she is always going to expose some secret of theirs since she know them so well. Haha.
The Power of 9.
89 + 89 + 89 + 89 + 89 + 89 +90 + 90 + 91 = 805
805 = August 5th, their debut date.
Tell me how much more awesome can it get? :D

SADLY IM ON A SEMI-HIATUS. PLEASE KEEP ME ON YOUR PM LISTS!

iHans iHans
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 12:14 AM

Seriously i think that becoming a Sone was one of the best, if not, the best thing that has happened to me. I have never been so committed to a fandom before and their comments really touched me deeply. I really want to dream with them forever. They are only 2-4 years older then me and they are at the top of the world. It makes them a ideal model for me, SNSD is living many of Sone's dreams and for that i'm really proud to be a Sone. I will love SNSD forever. Thanks for sharing and <3 to the translator! Makes me want to travel back in time to be there.

Posted Image Posted Image

Lets Spread The SoshiLove <3
~Brigter Then Gems Fany Fany Tiffany!!~

Namstargyu Namstargyu
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 01:24 AM

Thanks for sharing this!
Maknae was so cute & cheezy!
I spot a lot of SooSun moments too XD
&& Sooyoung spent 30 minutes to eat the mushroom! lol XD

Posted Image

(Sunyoungie here) Namstar's wife.
Read my fanfics: Soshi MSN (RF)

Credits: iGummy@SSF (Banner)

vinsica22 vinsica22
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 02:42 AM

I want to meet snsd I want to see snsd I really want to see jessica personally... I want it! I want it! I wish the day would come that I could see and greet them ... T_T I really loved snsd and I really as in really loved Jessica!!! ^v^

ImZerO ImZerO
  • Donors
  • 2238 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 03:50 AM

thanks for sharing the 2nd part and the other fan account..

aah. I wish I was there to experience it myself..
anyway I had fun reading it..
the girls really happy and really enjoyed them self.

One thing I really hope every Sones to remember. Girls said they will try their best to make us feel proud of being their fans. I’m not saying we Sones have to try just like them, but at least we can avoid being jerks. We can make SNSD feel proud of us. If we can be proud of each other, then we can support them until we become ajjuma and ajjussi like Seohyun said.

I really want to share my memories with SNSD, and good Sones for a long time.

spot-on. I'm totally with this one.

Antino Antino
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 04:47 AM

Finaly i finished reading after 1 hour ;D
Thank you so much for sharing and translating this :D

Lol at Taeng. She always laugh when there is a fart sound? xDDD
Hyoyeons b-day party has been really awesome with the biggest cake ;)
I never thought that Seohyun can do rap o.o The sound quality wasn't that amazing so i couldn't hear when it was Seohyun's part.

Oh, I'm so proud to be are Sone and i wished i were there too, but i live so far away... -.-

However SoShis you're the best!!!
Saranghae <3

Posted Image

SOSHIBOND is REAL <3

Jessica:D Jessica:D
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 04:50 AM

Omg.. i think the messages are soo sweet, especially tiffany's one. Sones are their "Genie". OMG i think i died after knowing that.
~SNSD Hwaiting!~

♥ As a GorJess Spazzer,I'll make sure cucumbers will cease to exist,
practice how to do a dolphin squeal-like scream,sleep whenever there's an opportunity;
if there isn't then resort to day-dreaming,hold my chopsticks in a very odd way,
wear Abercrombie and Fitch as much as possible ♥

ChrisBernal ChrisBernal
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 05:03 AM

thanks for translating and sharing these fanaccounts
every SONEs enjoy the fanmeeting
i will wait to have their fanmeeting over Asia

thanks again

Posted Image

TWITTER|TUMBLR

cr:DARKLORD

fatinsshi^^ fatinsshi^^
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 05:20 AM

yahh...that is so much fun i think..^^,
thanx so much...i really love SNSD...that is our SNSD!!
i dont know how can i spend my time to this instead reading book for examination tomorrow... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
but, never mind! after this i'll do that...hehe^^~
SNSD is really brightened my dayssss....thanx!
SNSD IS JJANG FOREVER.....!
I :heart: SNSD till the end... o(^.^)o

:heart:지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!” :heart:

Edited by fatinsshi^^, 30 September 2010 - 05:31 AM.

SNSDsoshiGG SNSDsoshiGG
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 1169 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 05:27 AM

thank you for taking time to share this awesome fan account with us, who couldnt be there.

haha. the things they did make me love them even more! aeesh. i will become their ajumma fan in the future~

AM FOREVER A PROUD SONE :)

dang i want to go to a noraebang with soshi..

D8YjS.jpg
if you want to read epic fics, read SHOCH, HoM, Time Apart, ASCC and BCtS
Right now it's SNSD, From now on it's SNSD, Forever it's SNSD.
지금은소녀시대!앞으로도소녀시대!영원히소녀시대!...헐 대박사!

Hayley Hayley
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3051 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 06:19 AM

Hi, thanks for the translation.
The girls are really funny. Looks like the girls are that comfortable to walk around naked, keke. Ohhh, Sunny~
Hwaiting SNSD!

dan4413jwfJUH dan4413jwfJUH
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1180 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 06:26 AM

i couldve cried....so much emotions going around there...great that the girls know that SONEs <3 them so much....will be giving my fullest support to them in the future!!!!
Jes♥♥SicaPosted ImagePosted ImageThe Soshi Theory- So Nyuh Shi Dae+Sone=9+1 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Posted Image

syizi93 syizi93
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1047 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 06:41 AM

oh, thank you for translating it!
:D
it's lovely, and with 'Forever' song as the background song
makes it more...
*running and crying on the corner*
i love them!

hanniemartini hanniemartini
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 07:20 AM

AHHH how lucky these SONES in korea >< it's as if its so exclusive for them only. how i'd wish i had eyes there ><
Posted Image

OH! it's you; Taengoo :*

taejiang17 taejiang17
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 07:57 AM

THANK YOU so much for posting it.
we shall all be sones that they can be proud of.
SNSD jiang!!!
thank you for this=]
Fan-Fics: Taeny-The beginning,Mind Games
Collection: Blank Shots

PLUS: I THANK YOU to the one that made the icon. Sorry that I forgotten your name.

kazurro692 kazurro692
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:21 AM

finally the 2nd part of the fanaccount. thanks for posting this, i'm dying to read the girls crazy party. thank you very much

time to dig in...

Tong14 Tong14
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2143 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:23 AM

Nice 2nd part of the fan account ^^... haha it's a long on again... but its really fun reading it ^^...

They playing freely.. muz have been really fun attending the fan meeting ^^.. and Seohyun msg is so funny.. ending everyone of them with ILUVU

And they sang Forever really well.. its really one of my top favorite song from them ^^..

Really proud to be a Sone.. seeing them work so hard.. really inspired me alot too ^^..

Thanz alot for translating and sharing the fanaccount ^^..

5vqh7.jpg
Credit signature : Xin<3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing