Photo

[OTHERS] Jessica mentioned in autobiography of former SM trainee3.24.11

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
128 replies to this topic
오이사랑싴 오이사랑싴
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 452 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:41 PM

same autobiography, this time, about Jessica :)

note: sunbae unnie is a term to call a girl who is senior to you(when you're a girl yourself). Jessica became a trainee before Jang Hajin.
So just think that sunbae unnie = Jessica :)

Sica unnie story

At middle of night of one day

When I sing, there is a memory I remember.

It was a night of day that it's been at least a year since I became a trainee. As I was practicing, my cellphone rang. When I checked, it was a call from sunbae unnie.

"I'm in a practice room right now in basement. Can you come?

Huh? What is this? Did I do something wrong? I was surprised by her sudden call, and was a bit scared.

When I went to the basement practice room, sunbae unnie was waiting alone.

"You came? What were you doing?"

"I was practicing upstairs."

"Really? Then can you sing a song for me?"

Why is she suddenly telling me to sing? I'm embarrassed to sing in front of someone who can sing so well like sunbae unnie because I lack a lot. Is she trying to pick on my singing skill and scold me?

It felt odd, but it was ordered by sunbae, and couldn't refuse to so. So I started singing the song I practiced then, called "Start" by Park Kiyoung. To be honest, I was shy and embarrassed when I sang.

'Is she trying to tease me?'

I thought of this a little.

Was the song this long? Until the song finished, sunbae unnie didn't move one bit and heard me sing attentively.

Finally, the song that felt as long as time climbing up Mount Everest, ended. Now, I was staring at sunbae unnie thinking what I should do.

"Hmm, you got a lot better. But I still don't think there is enough strength in stomach. Should I saw the sound is coming out only from the throat? I think it would be better to train using stomach more.
To have better stomach strength, you need to do a lot of exercise for abs. You can do it, right?

"Ah, she called me to give me singing lesson!"

At that moment, I was really moved!

To be honest, this was first time, that I got personal advice from sunbae trainee.

The relationship between trainees is awkward in any way. No matter he or she is sunbae, and older, they don't say much to other trainees about singing and dancing. They might be worried that others think he or she is showing off.

She did not know that fact. I was thankful because she was probably worried about that until she called me.

"Here, listen. This part, you have to sing this way."

Unnie was singing the song herself and went through the song line by line.

I still can not forget that til this day. That was the warmest and most sincere advice I've ever gotten during the time I was a trainee.

To finish off, I'd like to say hello to these ladies who I spent the most shining three years of my teenage life with.

Jessica unnie, she was the one I had longest training days as a trainee with. At first, she didn't talk much and most chic. So it was hard to approach her. I remember the time I couldn't talk to her even if I wanted to because of her cold image. So it took some time for us to become friends. But after we became friends, I found out she really care about me. I don't forget the days she corrected my singing and taught me by singing herself. She didn't talk much. But do you know that when she opens her mouth, she gets right to the point and her words seem influential? Unnie to me, to describe in one word, was like onion. More I got to know her, I saw more varieties of charm in her.

Translated by 오이사랑싴@soshified.com
Source: Sosiz, but originally from Yoona Gallery
Posted Image
Warning: my siggy pic might distract you from reading my translation

"If you don't act without thinking, I think the life just goes on like water leaking." - Seohyun

My twitter: http://twitter.com/cucluvsic

semiChubz semiChubz
  • Donors
  • 2570 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:47 PM

aww...
Sica is so sweet >.< but yea a lot of ppl misunderstand her because her 'cold' appearance..
Yuri was right, Sica is really "warm ice" :)
thanks for the translation!!

Posted Image
icon © yuya_lovah || sig © tifflebear
I am the only one who love your soul as pilgrim....

Posted Image

YOKY YOKY
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:50 PM

goshhhh! sica is so warm ><
she is so kind
that's why I love her the way she is!
kekekekek XD
thx for translating this
sica jjang!!

Posted Image
YULSIC 2221 It's GIRLS' GENERATION
"영원히 소녀시대와 꿈꾸고 싶다 "

credit;monkeyjjang

colin<3SNSD colin<3SNSD
  • Donors
  • 835 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:51 PM

everyone seem to get wrong when they first see Sica, but after a while they will know Sica is a nice, good person.
thanks for translated and sharing... ^^

Posted Image
icon&banner cr:lynnryan@soshified

Follow me on twitter --> Posted Image

MoonSoshi9 MoonSoshi9
  • Writers
  • 466 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:51 PM

What a nice story about Jessica. Thank you for translating this.
Even Sica herself says she is really warm and nice once you get to know her. This is total proof of that.

ghettoelectro ghettoelectro
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:53 PM

That's our Jessica! Thanks for the translation! This shows just how caring our girls are!
Makes me proud to be a SNSD fan, to have such awesome girls! :thumbup:
Posted Image
As a GorJess Spazzer, I'll make sure cucumbers will cease to exist, practice how to do a dolphin squeal-like scream, sleep whenever there's an opportunity; if there isn't then resort to day-dreaming,hold my chopsticks in a very odd way,wear Abercrombie and Fitch as much as possible, and learn my English badly so I'll receive scolding from my lovely Sica.
As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyo, to remain secretive with my butt fetishes, to laugh whenever and however I want, to spread my 'amajjing!' engrish to everyone, do everything I can to help Taeyeon in her quest to conquer the world, and to wear a mustache to make my TaeYeon proud!

catsup63 catsup63
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:53 PM

Thanks for translating. I was really wondering when this would be out. hihi
Anyways, I wish she wrote one for each of them, haha. And the other SM artists too.
I think we get a lot of information about them and get to know them more through these accounts.
We learn to appreciate how awesome they are. lol.

fanythebest fanythebest
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1959 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:54 PM

wow!!! woori jessica...such a good and cool sunabe :thumbup:

you really earned my respect there :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy:

thanx for the translation

""Everything will be good as long as you do your best. Because if you do, there will be no regrets." - Tiffany

snsd_tiffany_banner_10_by_tifflebear-d4q
cr as tagged

sheekSSICA sheekSSICA
  • Donors
  • 494 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:56 PM

awww sica! that's too freaking sweet!
lol so random how sica called her out privately.
but that's really nice of sica!
sica definitely gets to the point when she speaks
that's the whole reason for sica effect hahaha.

i want more stuff from your diary, jang hajin!! <3

pushuphater pushuphater
  • Donors
  • 1291 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:57 PM

Awww... It's warm Ice Princess Jessica! She must be an awesome sunbae. (:

I wonder if she is going to write more autobiographies of the girls...

Anyways, thanks for translating!

YeYeah YeYeah
  • Donors
  • 353 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:03 PM

Omg I love how this trainee is revealing that Soshi really were amazing even back then :)) aww and that was cute when sica gave her advice, jessica did say that if ur close friends with her she will treat u like her own, thanks for the translation

I hope she reveals more
Posted Image
Posted Image
sig by ME/avatar credited to: spring_cloud @ LJ
On-going Fanfics: This Love Won't Die (JeTi)
You're My Misfit (JeTiYul)

jered7 jered7
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:05 PM

Yey! A finally, a story about Sica. I hope there are a lot of stories that would come out soon about the girls. I want to hear what Tiffany was like before. :)

Posted Image

credits: P A R K J O H N @ SSF

Ms.Vampire Ms.Vampire
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:07 PM

Oowwwooooh... Sica-ah..
Warm ice princess.. Hehee..
Really nice of her~
Sica Jjang!! Ahahaa...
Ohh.. Less talk do more..
Hmmm...
Thank you for translating this...^^

Aarons Kwok Aarons Kwok
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:08 PM

Yes indeed, that is Jessica... when she talks it 's more meaningful because she thinks a lot before she says something and she's pretty sensitive on the inside! Good reasons to like her, and I can't help but feel I share a lot in common with her! (must be because our birthdays are a day apart)

Edited by Aarons Kwok, 24 March 2011 - 09:11 PM.

jouls14 jouls14
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:08 PM

First, it was Yoona. and now Sica. The girls are really sweet :) And what Sica did was... Awww. <3 She really is a warm ice. Thanks for the translation!

JeTiYulYoonTaeSunSooHyoHyun

paigerines paigerines
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:13 PM

aw, im moved by hajins essay. sica,swt swt sica. shes so helpful. thanks for the translations. its nice to know this side of our jessica

TaeyeonJessicaTiffanySunnyYuri HyoyeonSeohyunieeSooyoung-eh-wah-yoona
my beautiful girls, my beautiful girls~
Posted Image

liznguyen liznguyen
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:13 PM

Jessica is so nice!!!
Although she is called Ice Princess but she's so warm and caring
The girl who wrote this autobiography is very lucky because she met an angel like Jessica

thank for translation!!!

violet_ergoproxy violet_ergoproxy
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1473 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:21 PM

well described~

Unnie to me, to describe in one word, was like onion. More I got to know her, I saw more varieties of charm in her.

more n more good things are said bout our girls..
sica can be cold ice princess..but she's a warm person when u get closer to her..
i bet she has lots of aegyo.. only soshi members ca see it..
thanks for the translation.. :thumbup:

Posted Image

SOSHI <3 SONE ~ NOW & FOREVER~

avi : credit to mingying

sig : credit to YooNa_!!!^^

twitter

wobwab wobwab
  • Donors
  • 754 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:36 PM

Thanks so much once again, 오이사랑싴! This is a great read.

To be honest, I was surprised last time when reading the previous translation that Jang Hajin only mentioned YoonA. My thought was Huh? Where was Jessica? She was not the kind of person people could forget or not mentioning. LOL
I thought Sica was probably mentioned in other parts of the biography, and I was curious. Now you confirmed my belief, and Sica is again proved to be every inch the person I always think she is.
She concentrates when she will and her concentration is a bit beyond normal(I mean she puts a lot of thoughts into things and in the depth that most people rarely does, so it comes out as weird on the surface, and people normally doesn't understand what she is leading to).
She is very sincere that people can feel her sincerity (or I always am). She is very kind and oblivious/unawared of what people might think of each other in the not-very-positive ways, because in her mind she never thinks that way with them, and always loves and cares for people around her.
I think there is at least a reason why Sica's Fan Cafes are named "Sweet Jessica" and "Pure Jessica" . Because she is so sweet and so pure.

JeTi is illegally cute♡
애기싴, 천사파니, 융초딩, 리더탱, 김초딩, 깝율, 식신수영, 순규써니, 꾹꾹이서현
are 9 shades of love that brighten up my days. I love 소녀시대

penguin812 penguin812
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:42 PM

thank you for translating

AWWWWW............ Jessica is so nice
she is very caring unnie,
eventhough everyone called her ice princess,
but inside of her,
she has a very nice, warm and care heart

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Faizulaiha812

sig by Evon and Tifflebear

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot
@  CaptTJTaru (06:09:44 PM) its okay, it was a good run
@  cinderella@y... (04:51:06 PM) bots world zzz