Photo

[MESSAGE] 4th Anniversary: Send Girls' Generation a PostcardPlease read thread thoroughly!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
450 replies to this topic
yuri4eva yuri4eva
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:42 AM

Hi there!!
First of all, I just wanted to say:
This is the greatest project ever!!
Whoever thought of this, is a GENIUS!!
Thank you for your thinking! XD

Anyway, questions:
I come from Nepal but I'm currently living in England.
I want them to come to England, but then i think the best place for them to have a rest is in Nepal.
They're both amazing countries...
I don't think they know that they have Nepalese fans?
So, here's the actual question:
Should I get a Nepalese postcard and tell them about it and how they can rest well there?
Should I get them an English postcard and ask them to come here?
Or should I do both?
What shall I do?

i know you said I can post two...so shall I just do that?
Both of them will be sent to the girls, right?
Please answer!
:D
<3

Edited by yuri4eva, 18 April 2011 - 10:11 AM.

Guest_?SeoTaeSica?_* Guest_?SeoTaeSica?_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:47 AM

Got a problem too.. About the post card.. it's kinda big.. isn't it? can we have an exception? like changing the size of the postcard.. cause it's really hard to find it here.. cause i really want to send a postcard to the girls..

lisahearts lisahearts
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:40 AM

can i write individual messages to each member? and then one for all of them...?

i can't wait to send mine :) i'm from london

also can i ask if snsd will send everyone's postcards? or only some will be selected??

:D

Posted Image

aces aces
  • Donors
  • 154 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:55 PM

Question: I have my own photographs that I would prefer to use. If I have the equipment (Canon Selphy system) to make a proper postcard is that possible?

Thank you
-aces

Gaurius Gaurius
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:02 AM

Can i send you few postcards so you will choose the best one? Because there are quite a lot similar postcards and i can't choose the best one, because we have only few beautiful buildings here in Lithuania :)

-lim -lim
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:17 AM

Username: -lim
Postcard: Posted Image

Posted Image

© lynnryan

kidsica^^ kidsica^^
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:25 AM

Username: colabottle

Edit: i see my Cousin has bet me to it by posting her postcard before me haha (-lim)

Posted ImagePosted Image

지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!

cr; miwa-harmony@lj

IndoPr0 IndoPr0
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:19 PM

The only problem that i have now... is extremely expensive shipping price (like 45 USD)...
Anyway just written my post, waiting for my friends to write theirs too, so we will pay the shipping price together)
Posted Image
"gg gg, baby baby baby"

hyoyeonce hyoyeonce
  • Donors
  • 69 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:36 PM

Trying to answer as many questions in one post as I can.

1.) You can send as many different postcards in one envelope/shipment as you want. There is no limit (if you and your friends would like to send yours at one time). HOWEVER, only ONE POSTCARD PER USER will be admitted. Any extra postcards will be discarded at staff's discretion.

2.) YOUR POSTCARDS MUST BE SENT INSIDE A SEALED ENVELOPE. THE POSTCARD ITSELF SHOULD NOT BE ADDRESSED. ANY POSTCARDS THAT ARRIVE ON THEIR OWN ADDRESSED TO THE STAFF ADDRESS PROVIDED WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PROJECT.

3.) If you are from one country but live in another, it is up to you which country to use in your postcard. In reference to number 1, please do NOT send separate postcards for each country.

4.) In regards to donations, if you choose to send a donation with your postcard please be advised that you are sending cash through the mail. I understand if this is your only way of being able to donate, but please understand the risks. That being said, there will be other opportunities to donate to this 4th anniversary project via Paypal. Any threads will be posted soon. Please keep an eye out for them.

Any other questions have already been answered. Please take the time to carefully read through the project instructions and thread. Any duplicated questions will not be answered again.

"To me, 소녀시대 is my heart. Because of it, I can run. I can feel my heart aflutter.
Because of 소녀시대, I feel I am alive." - Kwon Yuri

littlespawn littlespawn
  • Donors
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 02:18 AM

Username: littlespawn
Postcard: See below...
I forgot to take a photo of the Singapore postcard... It shows the Singapore skyline. Erm, it's sent in a red envelope so I guess it should be easy to spot, sent it on the 18th April... Hopefully it gets here.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
I belong to Sunny and Jessica.

j.HYO. j.HYO.
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1506 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:46 AM

Username: j.HYO.

sent already! hehe.
not really sure if the size is acceptable....hope it is...~_~

vhzscl.jpg

Guest_?SeoTaeSica?_* Guest_?SeoTaeSica?_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2011 - 08:08 AM

Still wondering if how we will include the donation if we are going to send the postcard.. are this separated to the postcard or they both intact to 1?.. :sweat: :sweat:

RyuZanKi RyuZanKi
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:20 PM

Uh...my postcard size is a little bigger from the required size. It is 12.9 cm in heights and 18 cm in length.So i just wondered will it be qualified?

hyoyeonce hyoyeonce
  • Donors
  • 69 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:58 PM

Still wondering if how we will include the donation if we are going to send the postcard.. are this separated to the postcard or they both intact to 1?.. :sweat: :sweat:

Include your donation (in USD only) in the envelope with your postcard. Do NOT send a donation and your postcard separately.

Uh...my postcard size is a little bigger from the required size. It is 12.9 cm in heights and 18 cm in length.So i just wondered will it be qualified?

Whatever the smallest size is that you can find is acceptable.

"To me, 소녀시대 is my heart. Because of it, I can run. I can feel my heart aflutter.
Because of 소녀시대, I feel I am alive." - Kwon Yuri

RyuZanKi RyuZanKi
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 08:46 PM

Username: RyuZanKi
Postcard:
http://s1202.photobu...nt=P1000681.jpg

Edited by RyuZanKi, 21 April 2011 - 08:35 PM.

RyuZanKi RyuZanKi
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:16 PM

I changed my postcard.It's now a marvellous night view of HCM city.^^
PS: I'll post the new link of the postcard later.

Edited by RyuZanKi, 21 April 2011 - 07:08 PM.

caryl mae caryl mae
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:56 PM

i have 2 questions, is it okay if my message is handwritten? and, is the back part of the postcard only contains message? what is the most preferred part of the back of the postcard should i write my username/name, city and country?? thanks...

Believe in yourself^^

Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:44 PM

Question: I have my own photographs that I would prefer to use. If I have the equipment (Canon Selphy system) to make a proper postcard is that possible?

Thank you
-aces

Yes that is fine^

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

bryanky bryanky
  • Donors
  • 248 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:40 AM

username: bryanky

and i have donated a bit of money

username: bryanky
amount: $10

Ps8d1.pngo26f7.png

NenaTH NenaTH
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 04:49 AM

Hi i am going to try to join i just have to find a really pretty postcard.
i have two questions it's kind of stupid but it's about the Happy 4th Anniversary, Girls' Generation!" in your native language.
i can speak 3 languages and i was wondering can i write it in more than one language or does it have to be just one ?.
i live in Norway and i was born in Croatia and lived in Iceland ( so i can speak Croatian,Icelandic and English and i am learning Norwegian but i can't speak it yet so i wouldn't know how to say Happy 4th Anniversary Girls' Generation in Norwegian so if i can't have it in more than one language can i like have the postcard from Norway but i say Happy 4th Anniversary, Girls' Generation!" in like Croatian or Icelandic ? or both ?
i am so sorry that this text/question is so long lol
Posted Image Posted Image

icon&sig1 cr:danhobak@ssf sig 2 cr: jamie12190

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot