Photo

[MESSAGE] 4th Anniversary: Send Girls' Generation a PostcardPlease read thread thoroughly!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
450 replies to this topic
Imperfection-x3 Imperfection-x3
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:00 AM

@hyoyence: backed with a suggestion.

It would be good if there is one representative in each country (or states for bigger countries like America) to collect the postcards then send it to you guys at one go. Though I know its quite impossible for every country to have a represtative, countries with a more active and bigger Sone fanbase can start such events and this will also encourage more people to participate. The postage fees may be deducted from all the donations collected in the meantime. Or you have better alternatives,go ahead,cos I am pretty sure some will say it is unfair and some did not contribute, but how much can the postage cost at the most? It can be somewhat like Visual Dreams where each country have their own photo marathons and the meetup can be more than once to collect more postcards.

I am not really sure if this will work out fine, but at least, just a suggestion for you guys to consider. Also, through the meetups, questions can be answered more effectively (instructions or common questions can be compiled and dispatched to representatives of each country) rather than everyone posting it here awaiting a reply.

Cheers and good luck! Will be sending in mine soon after my examinations are done. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Q. When do you feel like you're still a child? Seohyun: When I can't control my emotions.

- 2011 Ray interview

Probably the earliest SeoFany/SeoSic shipper in existence. lol.

yoona-fied07 yoona-fied07
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 07:59 AM

crap! the postcard that I bought is too big... guess I have to buy a smaller one. LOL... I'm so excited!!! haha, I gotta send it before our class for the first semester starts.. haha :D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

YOONA FOREVER!!!

Sakura29 Sakura29
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 07:39 PM

It's really interesting and i hope to participate in it~
But i scare that cant find the postcard size~~~

Question:
1. the postcard size must not more than 6 inches long(15.24 cm) and 4 ¼ inches (10.79 cm) high?
2. It means that the postcard we wrote may have chance will not send to them?or it sure will send to them?

Twitter

지금은 소녀시대, 앞으로도 소녀시대, 영원히 소녀시대

Soomaja Soomaja
  • Donors
  • 825 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:48 AM

Username: Soomaja
Postcard: http://imageshack.us...3/dsc02386r.jpg

Posted Image

silasays silasays
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:56 PM

I have a plain postcard paper. So I can print all picture I want. Can I used a postcard like that? Because I can't find the best picture.

hyoyeonce hyoyeonce
  • Donors
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 05:44 PM

@hyoyence: backed with a suggestion.

It would be good if there is one representative in each country (or states for bigger countries like America) to collect the postcards then send it to you guys at one go. Though I know its quite impossible for every country to have a represtative, countries with a more active and bigger Sone fanbase can start such events and this will also encourage more people to participate. The postage fees may be deducted from all the donations collected in the meantime. Or you have better alternatives,go ahead,cos I am pretty sure some will say it is unfair and some did not contribute, but how much can the postage cost at the most? It can be somewhat like Visual Dreams where each country have their own photo marathons and the meetup can be more than once to collect more postcards.

I am not really sure if this will work out fine, but at least, just a suggestion for you guys to consider. Also, through the meetups, questions can be answered more effectively (instructions or common questions can be compiled and dispatched to representatives of each country) rather than everyone posting it here awaiting a reply.

Cheers and good luck! Will be sending in mine soon after my examinations are done. :)

Members are certainly welcome to do that. We've said before that people can get together and send their postcards in as a group to save on costs. That is not, however, something we will organize. There's simply too much going on with 4th anni prep. But we do hope everyone knows that you CAN send postcards in as a group. Whatever makes it the easiest on everyone.

"To me, 소녀시대 is my heart. Because of it, I can run. I can feel my heart aflutter.
Because of 소녀시대, I feel I am alive." - Kwon Yuri

lambada588 lambada588
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 07:23 PM

Username: lambada588

Posted Image

Edited by lambada588, 13 May 2011 - 07:24 PM.

영원히 소녀시대!

nabila gs :) nabila gs :)
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:12 PM

I hope i can join this project too..
i never send a massage via post-office to other country before
but i'll do my best for this awesome project!!
SSF FIGHTING!!

Bunga Pujangga Bunga Pujangga
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 09:44 PM

I'll participate! anyway, where should we put our address, on the postcard or on the envelope?

hehe

SoshiSHINee

Posted Image

imetas♥ne imetas♥ne
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 10:17 PM

Oh yeah, of course i will take part in this project!
Hmm i just want to ask :
Can i send more than one?
Thx :)
Right now it's GLOBAL GENERATION! :D

namSOmNE namSOmNE
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:08 AM

Username: namSOmNE

Postcard: http://imageshack.us...6052011586.jpg/

Thank you very much ^^
:unworthy:

Posted Image

지금은 소녀시대 앞으로도 소녀시대 영원히 소녀시대~~

~'SNSD IS MY SOUL

• Soshified
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:01 PM

I think my question was wrong. What I meant was: where should we put the soshified address (the USA one)? on the postcard? or on the envelope? :)

SoshiSHINee

Posted Image

killuaxel killuaxel
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:03 AM

I think my question was wrong. What I meant was: where should we put the soshified address (the USA one)? on the postcard? or on the envelope? :)

it's been answered in the previous page. put the adress on the envelope and let the adress room on the postcard blank, or you can use it for additional message.

my question here: I can't find any postcards that have a scenery of my place or my country on its back. is it okay if the postcard doesn't have a scenery on its back? I've looked on the entire page of this thread and I don't find any same question like this. thanks ^^

Posted Image

Taeganger's Vow: ------------------------------------- Seomates' Vow:
As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyo --------------- As a Seomate, I promise to love Keroro
To remain secretive with my butt fetishes ----------------- To love sweet potatoes & never shares it
To spread my 'amajjing!' engrish to everyone -------------- To always do my best in everything I do
Do everything I can help Taeyeon to conquer the world ------- To stay positive & spendthrift in life
To wear a mustache to make my Taeyeon proud! -------------- To learn earnestly from all my sunbaes

facebook || twitter

Timmeon Timmeon
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:39 AM

Username: Timmeon
Postcard: Picture

Thanks, for starting this awesome fan project. I'm happy to participate in it.
Fan: "Sica, the world is a warm-hearted place~" Jessica: "It's winter..."

Ten hit songs, it's always a success. Little brothers, oppas, uncles, and ajussis are all fans. Right now it's Girls' Generation. All nine girls are full of charms. When we become arrogant at times, we point it out to each other. We support each other by saying: "Let's not forget how we felt in the beginning". We are at the top right now, smile again. Tommorrow we are at the top as well, happy days. Even if junior idols run towards us, Soshi is always the best. Even if we get married, we are SNSD. Even if we go on our own ways, we're SNSD. Always as SNSD, we can hope to be together.

- The Soshi Song

Avatar credit: kimtaeyeon.co.kr (flying petals)

• Soshified
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:45 AM

it's been answered in the previous page. put the adress on the envelope and let the adress room on the postcard blank, or you can use it for additional message.

my question here: I can't find any postcards that have a scenery of my place or my country on its back. is it okay if the postcard doesn't have a scenery on its back? I've looked on the entire page of this thread and I don't find any same question like this. thanks ^^

geeee thanks :yes:

SoshiSHINee

Posted Image

-Jk- -Jk-
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:29 PM

sorry i can't not help u guyz
because now i'm not have money now !!
if I'll have money I will help you !!

tumblrmaf5g59zao1r2x03f.gif      

* T-ara SoyeoN * MyTwitter @kevinseptian96* SNSD Jessica *

JustAKfan JustAKfan
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 11:35 AM

Yey I sent mine today!!
First I would like to thank you guys very much for creating this wondeful project!!
I'm so happy to being able to participate!

Username: JustAKfan
Postcard: http://img90.imagesh...7/dsc00278c.jpg

Right Now is Global Generation!!!

Posted Image

소녀시대 FOREVER and MORE!!!

shinings(o)ne shinings(o)ne
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:36 AM

Username:shinings(o)ne
Postcard: (post a url of a picture of your postcard)

Im so sorry! I forgot to take a picture from the postcard, i sent it yesterday :(.
But it follows all the rules ^w^

Posted Image

Simple_and_Clean Simple_and_Clean
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:24 AM

Any news on received and approved cards? The list on those hasn't been updated in quite some time, and my card should have arrived :) I'm curious if I got trough xD

Manii Manii
  • Donors
  • 1439 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:02 AM

Username: Manii
Postcard: Posted Image

i sent it, along with my donation.

Edited by Manii, 24 May 2011 - 06:03 AM.

Posted Image
Fany: Everything, Pink, Mine.
Me: Everything, Yours, I Love. (⌒_⌒)

My Twitter

My Tumblr

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night