Photo

[UFO] Sunny, Yuri, Sooyoung UFO Messages04.22.11 - 04.26.11

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
111 replies to this topic
kiseki kiseki
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 771 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:21 PM

Grab a drink and some snacks before you read this set of UFOs, it's a long one :D

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Translated by jreddevil07@soshified

Check out the explanation of a few of the inside jokes of Sunshine Village here or here

pushuphater pushuphater
  • Donors
  • 1291 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:33 PM

Wow~ So many UFO replies! This is going to take me awhile to read (:
I'm glad these girls have free time to talk to their fans.
Thanks for translating!

soozarr soozarr
  • Donors
  • 437 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:37 PM

Had fun reading these replies~ Always brings a smile reading them all. Thank you so much for translating these guys! Keep up the good work ^_^

Follow me @soozarr | Sooyoung S♥ranghe! SNSD Fighting! My Favorite Number Had Always Been 9. It's Fate.

x-Marie! x-Marie!
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:40 PM

Lmao, the last UFO by Sunny was hilarious~
They sure do reply to a lot of UFO messages, o_o

Anyways, funny and cute replies! :3
SNSD Fightingg~! <3

Omo, Yuri lost her pink iPod!!
I just found my Pink iPod yesterday, o_o

Edited by x-Marie!, 28 April 2011 - 03:41 PM.

Posted Image Posted Image
Credits go to (DPhandara) For the Jessica signature~
Except for that YulSic Sig, I made that, kekeke~ :3

whyFanywhy whyFanywhy
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1413 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:44 PM

I don't know why Yuri is extremely into working-out/toning abs and muscles nowadays... is she preparing for a drama or something in the near future!? Maybe for an action-drama role? lol don't mind me~ I know acting in dramas are not possible right now bec. of their Japan activities (with JP Full album coming this June and series of JP Arena concert tours) but then dreaming and hoping for an agent or assassin role in a drama is really fascinating. Oh my ManYul~ ♥

Thanks for translating jreddevil07! :thumbsup:

-Edit-

Just read all of Sunny's UFO replies! OMG hahahah Sunshine Village (only Korean Women in 20's+ are allowed to join, so the "ahjussi" nickname is a joke) is so lucky!! Seems like she's always going there~ lurking around and monitoring them. ♥ She even know most of S.V.'s code words. Hahaha! And the Rated R board is ROTFL. Sunny is really curious about that~ lolololol

Here are more of Sunny's UFO replies to Sunshine Village members last Feb.

Posted Image
Translated by: Sunshine Village
I asked the Master of S.V. if I could share their translations and she agreed. ^^

SUNNY~~~ :wub:

Edited by BabyPrincess, 28 April 2011 - 04:05 PM.

iB4YQIX5uBhkk.png

Icon: miwa-harmony Sig: Obelisk

rylaz rylaz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:51 PM

wow those were some lucky fans to get those replies. also that is alot to read heh thanks for posting these for us to read

mintie88 mintie88
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:54 PM

so many UFO replies ^^ ... thanks for translating them!

Yuri lost her pink ipod :( ... kekeke ... but the hippo part was adorable! :heart:

and sunny say she already has 8 in her taxi and no more room ... :heart:
SNSD FIGHTING!

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:54 PM

:lol: these ufo are freaking hilarious especially Sunny's. What's up with all the mustache, bibs, razors, drools replies :lol: . I love when she told Sone that she already have 8 people in the Taxi with her. Yuri and her workout obsession, I'd so love to see her biceps like when she's wearing a sleeveless blouse. Sooyoung's reply says that Yuri interested in muscles, funny. Love these girls and happy to see a lot of ufos from them. The hardest choreo for them, wow they did great though. Thanks for translating and posting ssf. :D

Lunalunz09 Lunalunz09
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:56 PM

wow so many UFO replies.. ^^
LOL I dunno why but I'm drooling while reading this.. :Q :lolol:
oh I wish Taeyeon will also have many UFO replies.. ^^
their replies are so dorky and witty.. hahaha!

2ptz1x0.jpg

As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyo, to remain secretive with my butt fetishes,

to laugh whenever and however I want, to spread my 'amajjing!' engrish to everyone,

do everything I can to help Taeyeon in her quest to conquer the world,

and to wear a mustache to make my Taeyeon proud!

colin<3SNSD colin<3SNSD
  • Donors
  • 835 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:56 PM

again ? i mean this time is SooYulny's power !!! lol sunny is the one that replied a lot than others ^^
Muscle Yul ? LOL and people only ask sooyoung about Mr.Taxi...
hahaha anyway, have fun while reading these ^^
thanks for translated and sharing ~~

Posted Image
icon&banner cr:lynnryan@soshified

Follow me on twitter --> Posted Image

AngSone AngSone
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:03 PM

lmao Sunny's so funny (:

Ahhh I know Yuri wants muscles, but I just want her to stay healthy~

bhost909 bhost909
  • Writers
  • 3178 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:10 PM

Phew, you weren't kidding when you said to get a snack and a drink, that was a lot of them. The "Gold Pearl" LOL that's a new one... in the MV the lighting does make her look tanner and with that hair she really is a "Gold Pearl". Yuri lost her pink iPod? I wonder how many KSONEs went out and bought a new pink iPod to send to Yuri when they read that. It looks like Yuri's been hanging out with Tiffany a lot, mentioning her pink dumbbells again and the pink iPod... or maybe SNSD's color is just invading her life. LOL these girls, even in advertisements they'll mention something they advertised for.

I wonder why Sooyoung is shy about her GPA, it was probably hecka high... and hahaha "Yuri is interested in muscles nowadays". Maybe the girls are as incredulous about Yuri's obsession with building muscles as the fans are. When first watching the Mr. TAXI dance version, I thought the dance looked really, really difficult, and it looks like Sooyoung and Sunny agree... they even need icy hot patches for their joints! That sounds so painful. Sunny went crazy with replies at Sunshine Village! Those questions and replies were also pretty crazy as well... "Was that just business?" LOOOOOOOOOL Sunny! It wasn't just business guys, she got Joong Ki out that way for a reason.. hahaha hilarious.

Thanks jreddevil07 for the translations!

avatar: happymint@lj siggy: chef@ssf

Forever

SooyoungBiased SooyoungBiased
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:15 PM

So many UFO Replies from unnies. :)

Thank so much for translating these..

Yuri unnie... don't try to grow some muscles.. your body is already perfect..

and Sooyoung unnie.. tell us your average...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Goddess of Hairflip

The Goddess of Love and Beauty

Aerien Aerien
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:21 PM

The girls replied to so many ufos. 00

Sunny's fans are really amusing. ahjunnis. No wonder she likes unnie fans the best. :{]

Wonder how long Yuri's going to be obsessed with exercise.

Thanks for translating!
Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

LoveSoShi93 LoveSoShi93
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:27 PM

Keke the girls are so funny and cute >.< They replied to so many UFOs.

Yuri talking about training her muscles.. It is just so hilarious. :D "Gold pearl" huh? New nickname for Yul ^^
Sooyoung telling the SONE to go to the nurse's room first before watching the Mr Taxi PV and Sunny saying that there are already other 8 in the taxi already.. Hehehe their UFO replies never fails to make me laugh ^^

Posted Image

Cr: SupportsTiffany@ssf

Posted Image

I'm Randall :)

I SunYeon

EvilMuffin EvilMuffin
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:30 PM

Thanks for translating!

Where are the other noonas?
Yuri: I'm alone.

LOL. FOREVER ALONE. xDDDD

Posted Image

Edited by EvilMuffin, 28 April 2011 - 05:45 PM.

Posted Image

^ Collabs welcome. Contact me. Lololol. ^

Tumblr || Artwork

yuricorn yuricorn
  • Donors
  • 567 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:34 PM

thanks for the translation. reading UFOs these days is such a fun thing to do.
Yuri is eating like a hippo and she's getting thinner and thinnerrrrr T_T i need to stuff her with foooood and meatttt no vegies T_T
omg Sunny is so playful and funny. she likes to play around with her fans. her convo with the SV fans are hilarious lololol
i wanna join SV too T_T but i'm not 20 yet

Bluefire89 Bluefire89
  • Donors
  • 312 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:34 PM

haha, I love reading these. The girls are brilliant in their answers, especially Sunny's taxi cab and Sooyoung advice to go to the nurse's office. I wonder what got Yuri interested in muscles, but now I think the twin troopers (YoonYul) will become the muscle twins, lol. But having toned muscles is good for your health I think. Yuri is awesome. Now I'm gonna start looking for some dumbbells to exercise with.

Thank you for translating!

calz0ne calz0ne
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:44 PM

AHahaha I think Yuri wants to be nicknamed Gold Pearl! Glad to see Sooyoung and SUnny also responding to fans. i can't wait to see them perform Mr. Taxi live! I'm sure they've had to restructure their diets and exercise routines in order to be able to handle the Japan tour. SNSD, fighting!

Posted Image
Nintengoo

jered7 jered7
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:52 PM

Omy. This was so long and I enjoyed reading all of it. Yey for Yuri, Sooyoung and Sunny who have answered a lot. Geez. I can't stop laughing about the razors and the drooling, bibs, and razors. Hahaha!

Posted Image

credits: P A R K J O H N @ SSF

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot