[FAN ACCNT] TTS Fan Meet2012.06.16

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic
taengbear taengbear
  • Donors
  • 960 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:12 AM

POPULAR

(I've added the rest of the translation at the end!)

This following post was taken from a user ver.9. The following are posted to the best of his/her ability to remember, so some things may be a little off. There may also be things off or lost with my translation.
Enjoy! ^^

1. The girls said thank you to everyone for attending the music show broadcasts, and asked at what time they usually come. We SONEs said we go the night before so the girls eyes became O_O?! kekeke
When they asekd if we spend the night in front of the building, there were a lot of answers that we stay overnight at PCbang, jjimjilbang*, or other places, so Seohyun summarized it nicely by saying, "I think they all have different answers keke"

*PCbang = similar to internet cafe or Jjimjilbang steam room/sauna

2. The girls talked about how their recent promotions were, and Taeyeon said she became more taeyeon. [In Korean, "taeyeon" means to be calm and composed]. Before, she was a perfectionist, but now she changed a bit so she can adjust to the environment.
Seohyeon said she enjoyed the promotions. She enjoyed doing their activities very much.
The girls said they loved that SONEs came to see, and that we give them so much energy.
And they added that their energy varies depending on the SONEs' atmospheres. So when SONEs were quiet, the girls would intentionally try to start conversations with us. They said it gives them a lot of strength when SONEs are screaming and stuff.
Oh, and Taeyeon was thanking us, and wondered aloud if there were words that were stronger than "thank you" because she couldn't express all of her feelings with just "thank you" keke.
So she thanked us in a strong but cute way keke

3. The girls asked us which broadcasting show they liked best, keke.
Most of us liked either liked Music Core or Inkigayo so the girls asked us to raise our hands in a vote between the shows from MCountdown to Show Champ, keke. A lot of people raised their hands for Music Core so they asked us why, so we shouted, "The MC spots!!", and the girls agreed with us. keke
Fany said she's been asking the director to change studios for the show. She added that before on Music Core, they were able to stand close to the SONEs and talk with them and stuff, but now it's really awkward to do so, and that the SONEs' legs become sore and have to suffer [from standing too long] T__T

4. While the girls were talking, a cake was brought in.
The girls stared at their managers with a look of blame keke. As if they were demanding why they had to interrupt their conversation with a cake. kekeke
First, we SONEs sang a song we had prepared.
The Congratulations song kekeke but we didn't get the timing right so we were kind of off and messy kekeke, but the girls said, "you must have practiced a lot~ it's so touching~" kekeke
They blew the candles out and realized that our views were blocked because of the table with the cake, so Fany dragged the table out of the way herself.

5. Question time, keke
A board with a bunch of 5-word questions was brought out, and the girls were filled with drive.
It was clear that there were over 50 or 60 questions, but they wanted to answer all the questions from beginning to end.

6. I think the question was along the lines of, "When do you twinkle the most?". Taeyeon said she's amazed at herself when she gets out of the car and sees that she's parked it perfectly keke. Fany answered, when she's singing and when she's wearing pink. She said that when she wears pink, her expressions change too.
Seohyun said she feels good when she nails her "noonae hwak dduijanah~" part. [her high-note adlib near the end of Twinkle]

7. Who is the king of driving?
This question came before the question above.
Fany said she's the only one without a license now so she's scared. They then added that a few days ago, Fany, Taeyeon, and Sooyoung went out in Sooyoung's car, but they got out of the car with ab muscles. They imitated how their bodies would jerk when Sooyoung would make sudden stops keke. It was so funny when they imitated Sooyoung, too.
"HEY, YOU SHOULD'VE WARNED ME TO MAKE A RIGHT TURN 50 METERS AHEAD OF THE TURN!!" keke
And they imitated Sooyoung's driving position, saying that her arms arms are so long that they make right angles when she holds the steering wheel, and everyone burst in laughter kekekeke

8. Q: Are SONEs reliable/reassuring?
TTS's Answer: They are. Next qestion.

9. How was Dream Concert?
Taeyeon said a few days ago, they heard from an SM staff that we tried hard to reserve the L,M,N,P section seats. They asked us why we liked that spot so we said, because we can get a nice view. Taeyeon said, "Ahh, for a nice view~ You must have have seen us this clearly", and indicated with her fingers to indicate, 'only this~ much' kekeke [as if to say they must've been tiny because the seats were far]
And Fany said all 3 of them lost their minds during Dream Concert, and they made their gestures really big kekeke

10. The members' recent states.
They're doing well. They said, "SNSD doesn't rest~" keke
They said they're always doing something.

11. What dramas do you watch?
Seohyun said she watches "A Gentleman's Dignity", and Taeyeon asked who appears in the drama keke
Seohyun said, "Sooyoung unnie appeared briefly kekekeke". And Fany said so loveably, "I WATCH BIG!" [Big bbwayo!] and Taeyeon misheard and asked, "Big bread?" [Big bbang?] kekekekeke

12. What movies have you watched?
Taeyeon said she watched Snow White and the Huntsmen kekeke
Seohyun said they went without her so Fany asked [teasingly], "Where were you?" keke

13. What do you say when you sleep-talk?
Taeyeon said she really likes phone applications, keke. And there's an app that lets her record herself sleeptalking as she sleeps, so she tried it and got so scared keke. She heard some female's voice and heard something rolling, keke. But Fany said the sound of laughter was Yuri from the living room kekekeke
And once, her sleeptalk was recorded, but I'll leave this out to protect her privacy kekekeke

14. I forget why this topic came up, but they talked about the rumor of a ghost in the practice room kekeke
They said apparently there’s a tiny ghost of a boy in overalls keke, then Seohyun added, “A boy ghost in the practice room and a girl ghost in the offices kekeke”

15. The part where people were randomly picked to receive an autograph and a hug was…
I’ll skip this part so we can all be sane.

16. Taeyeon said there was something she wanted to ask of us. During fansigns, there are fans who get disappointed when the girls can’t recognize them, but the girls feel really bad too, so if fans could refrain from asking those kinds of questions [questions such as “do you remember me?”].
I summarized that pretty straightforwardly in my own words, but when Taeyeon said it, she said it with such nice words in a really apologetic way.

17. How’s I.AM.?
The girls were about to talk however they wanted, but they remembered that SM staff was there, kekeke, so they joked around.
“It was really touching *sniff sniff*”, sort of like that kekeke
But Seohyun, who was sitting quietly, said, “I can’t watch with my eyes open”.
….?? Kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekek she started to explain herself, saying that it was probably because the person on screen is herself, kekeke. She also said that the videos are many years old so of course it’s embarrassing. kekeke
18. Mm.. it felt as if we were holding a 5th anniversary party and the girls wanted to talk so much, but the staff standing behind them said not to, so they just spoke hesitantly keke

19. Then came the topic of the parts that were edited out of the show, Yoo Heeyeol’s Sketchbook. Keke. The song that was edited out was their main song, but they cut it out T__T So they felt sad and outraged keke. Then they sang us a verse from the song.

20. Who wakes you up?
The girls said that the managers and alarm clocks wake them up, keke. And Fany’s alarm is the BANANANANANA song kekeke

21. Fany asked us what we want to see during a fanmeet, and one person said they wanted to hear the banana song. Fany said they wanted to put that in one of their concert videos, with them dressed up as minions keke. Taeyeon said they’ll have to draw the one big eye on themselves. keke

22. One of the SONEs in the audience was wearing sunglasses, so the girls asked why they had sunglasses on.
The SONE gave a really finger-and-toe-curling answer - that it was because the girls were so blinding. Keke
Taeyeon then said, “let’s see how long you keep those on for then kekeke”
Kekekekekekekeke

23. Who is the most stubborn member?
Fany pointed Seohyun out while Seohyun briefly looked away, but when Seohyun turned back, Seohyun played innocent keke
Taeyeon, holding her mic, caught Seohyun’s gaze kekekekeke

There are many other snippits of the fanmeet floating around online on twitter and such, but I won't post here. ^^

TL: taengbear@soshified.com

9양E 9양E
  • Donors
  • 347 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:26 AM

AHHHHH!!!!! so cool! Thanks for this fan account & translation!! i can just imagine the atmosphere by reading this post. can't wait for part 2! oh man, i wish..

Posted Image

Ricecake Taeyeon + Smoothy Hwang = TAENY

stephxies stephxies
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:29 AM

Thanks for updating us :) i would love to go to a fanmeeting someday. sounds fun. :D :D

aura_lyrone aura_lyrone
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:32 AM

thank you for sharing

i would like to go to fan meeting someday, it seem so amazing
even thou i cant define someday
but i really wish i could do that

allthecolours allthecolours
  • Donors
  • 532 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:34 AM

thanks for sharing!

fanmeeting! sones who attended are so lucky!
wish i could speak and listen to korean then these meetings would be so meaningful :D
TTS hwaiting! twinkling away!

Genie, Gee, Hoot, Run Devil Run, Mr Taxi, Bad Girl, The Boys, Time Machine, Paparazzi, All My Love Is For You, Oh!, Flower Power, I Got a Boy!!!
tumblr_lu0jtfjckl1qzfh59o1_400.jpg

isabellecheng isabellecheng
  • Donors
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:36 AM

Wow thanks for the translation!!! TTS is so sweet!!! I'd love to attend one of those fanmeets one day...

bhost909 bhost909
  • Writers
  • 3177 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:46 AM

Hahahaha oh god it's kinda sad that we'll never get to see any recordings from fanmeets (ITNW :() but without cameras it seems they're comfortable with being... weirder...

So she thanked us in a strong but cute way keke

Like that. Or when imitating Sooyoung hahaha!

"HEY, YOU SHOULD'VE WARNED ME TO MAKE A RIGHT TURN 50 METERS AHEAD OF THE TURN!!' keke

Awww Tiffany the angel talked to the show's director for their fans. Is there anything they wouldn't do for their fans? Well, maybe good driving.. cause it seems like they're all terrible it LOL. And then TAEYEON, who thinks she Twinkles the most when she gets out of the car and it's parked perfectly LOLOL. Who are these people that I'm a fan of?!

Thanks so much for translating! Fanmeets always have fun stuff happening, and it's nice to be able to get read about some of it.

avatar: happymint@lj siggy: chef@ssf

Forever

zassaz zassaz
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:51 AM

this is nice..thank you for sharing n the translation..how i wish there's video recorded version of the fan meeting..but, it's impossible right..i really wanna see their live expression while answering all those questions..hehe.. :cool:..

Obsely Obsely
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:58 AM

The KIM family is twinkling <3

*J'attends pour duexiem :D

thtl11 thtl11
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:59 AM

Thank you so much for the translation. Waiting for next part to be posted.
And today is my first time experienced Soshified's mobile version. Its so simple and easy to use. ^^

"When I have the opportunity, I want to perform the guitar live for my fans. Please expect that!" - Kim Taeyeon [100502]

I'm waiting!!

Shi-n Shi-n
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:33 AM

Thank you for this!
I am so happy when SONE and the girls are having fanmeetings.
some here are so interesting to read
and sooyoung unnie's driving lol
more power! (: thanks again.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

You are the definition of Ethereal Beauty.

cr: miwa_dora@lj

yediya yediya
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:34 AM

This was a really fun 23 Q&A to read..
Thanks so much for sharing and translating this!!

Both SoShi and SONE are amazing, really..

dychrissie366 dychrissie366
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:37 AM

Woo thanks for the translation!

I wonder if there will be any videos? I would have loved to see the expressions of the girls when they talked and so on. They're always so adorable.

And Taeyeons sleep-talking! I want to hear it too!! LOL

pgqEDWW.jpg

Happily addicted to Taeyeon and TaeNy
tumblr: taeyeonforct
You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.You are

the light, to my soul. You are my purpose..you're everything

griever griever
  • Donors
  • 848 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:48 AM

Thanks for sharing! Been trying to read all the fan accs as much as I could possibly find. This was really helpful!
Posted Image

kwiqzz kwiqzz
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:50 AM

when was the fanmeet? aahh how i wish there's a fancam for this event!!
so this kind of fanmeet is private with no cameras allowed? so sad :(

gonna change my alarm with banana song too! thanks tiff! :D

kidleader09 kidleader09
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:57 AM

thanks for sharing!
i wonder if there any fancam for this fanmeeting?
they are so adorable... :)
TTS hwaiting~

♥  here comes trouble 

1356314100349.png   1356314287363.png

|Twitter ||

© obelisk 

MoonSoshi9 MoonSoshi9
  • Writers
  • 466 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:15 AM

Thanks for translating this. I felt really jealous reading this, but at the same time it's so cool how comfortable the girls are around sones. This sounded like such an amazing fanmeeting with a lot of back and forth talk between the members and fans.

lol at Tiffany's alarm. That girl is hilarious.

dkruss1514 dkruss1514
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:31 AM

I actually learned a little bit from this, thank you for the translation, i wish i was there. looks like it was a lot of fun

SNSDloverFAN4ever SNSDloverFAN4ever
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1457 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:14 PM

I always enjoy reading fanmeeting discussions... Makes me envy those who could attend. >.< I always love how the girls are so comfortable to talk to fans like this and want to say more, but they're not allowed to do so. T.T Funny trivias are also revealed, hahaha. Sooyoung's driving. xD It's so cute how Taeyeon tried recording her sleep talk but got scared HAHAHAHAHA. They're all so lovable, and this is the side that only SONEs could see and love... <3 The rest of the world is missing out. :) Thank you for the translations~

tumblr_mqdgqpQMAp1rry9x4o1_500.jpg

Ooh what's this?

Compiled List of JeTi Fanfics

neko-kyunnn neko-kyunnn
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:02 PM

"And once, her sleeptalk was recorded, but I'll leave this out to protect her privacy kekekeke"

WAHH~ i know this might be creepy and all but i wanna know what that sleeptalk was now! -_- ahh! cliffhangers!

still~ this fanaccount is pretty daebak! thanks for translating!! the girls are wonderful as always TT^TT they're like our mothers <3 always taking care of us SONEs~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs
@  bunnybelle (08:48:20 AM) <3