Photo

[INTERVIEW] Siwon-Tiffany presenters of 12 Plus Double Aura Lucent BB Powder2012.08.02

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic
saradolimz saradolimz
  • Donors
  • 748 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:00 AM

Posted Image

August 2nd, 2012, 16:00 at Siam Kempinsky Hotel Bangkok. Two superstars: Choi Siwon of Super Junior and Tiffany from So Nyeo Shi Dae, came to publicise the new 12 Plus* product called "12 Plus Double Aura Lucent BB powder" and have a fan meet at "MIRACLE DAY 2012 Double Aura Show".

Here is the exclusive interview by Pingbook:

How does it feel like coming back to Thailand again?

Siwon: Thailand has become my second home. I feel very welcome and touched every time I vist this country. This time round is very special because Tiffany came with me to be presenters of 12 Plus Double Aura Lucent BB powder. I want everyone to support us.

Tiffany: This is a very special trip. Usually, SNSD would be here to do concerts but this time I came here as a presenter of 12 Plus. I received the opportunity to be a presenter with Siwon, who have endorsed 12 Plus for 5 years. It's an honor to be able to work here. It had been a lot of fun and I want to become a presenter of 12 Plus for a long time.

Is this the first you guys have done work together?

Siwon: Usually we work together as a group like; Super Junior and SNSD, but this is our first time working together individually.

Since Siwon have been a presenter for 5 years, is there any tips or advice he gave you?

Tiffany: He gave me a lot of advices, and he also taught me Thai. I feel really excited because this is the first time I am a presenter. Since Siwon has been a presenter for a long time, at the CF shooting site, Siwon helped me out a lot. He's a real gentleman.

Is the filming fun? We heard that it's really romantic.

Siwon: We are different people entirely when the camera's rolling. (laughs).

Tiffany: It's a very fun and enjoyable. The staff at the site are very relaxed. We shot the scenes near the riverside and it was quite hot, but fans still came to support us from morning until in the evening. We felt really grateful and the staff are really nice to us. I'm really touched by the staff too.

Posted Image

As a presenter of 12 Plus Double Aura Lucent BB Powder, please tell us the reason of why we should use the product.

Siwon: You have to wait for the release of the advertisement to see the reason. It's really romantic. Everyone will think that it's really cute. The past CFs had been very romantic but this time, this one is the most romantic. If you've watched every CF you would really want a boyfriend/lover, you might even find a guy who is as handsome as me. (smiles).

Tiffany: I think so too. If Thai girls use this powder, Siwon would fall for your charms. I want everyone to use this powder a lot. I tried it and it's very good, I used it since the first day. Please use the powder a lot!

There's a strong Hallyu wave here and as a fashionista, any tips for Thai girls?

Tiffany: Eat a lot. Rest a lot. Every time you put on make up don't forget to put on 12 Plus Double Aura Lucent BB Powder. It's really good and don't stress yourself out, sleep a lot and you will certainly have skin like me.

Both of you have frequently visited Thailand, what do you think is its charm?

Tiffany: Usually I come here to meet fans at the concert. Every time I meet Thai fans I feel very touched, no matter how many times, fans will come and give us support. Even if the weather is scorching hot, the fan's support is even hotter than the weather. At the shoot, fans even went out of there way to make a project for me. It was really romantic, it made the atmosphere all around romantic too.

Siwon: I had scenes with birds. I am very charmed by the birds. Birds constantly looked at us (laughs) no words are need to be exchange between the birds and me. We seemed to really know each other. (smiles)

Posted Image

So you came to Thailand, do you have any Thai phrases to impress the fans?

Siwon: I have only short phrases... "Darlings, how are you? I miss yo soo much I almost died" (laughs). There's also another phrase. "Please quiet down." (laughs).

Tiffany: I really want to speak Thai but Siwon keep saying it first! (laughs). Next time when I visit Thailand I will speak Thai before Siwon!

Siwon: Tiffany, you don't even have to speak Thai, just use your eye smile and everyone will faint. If I use eye smile people would look at me strangely and say "is there something wrong with you?" (laugh)

Tiffany: "Do you guys want to go on a tuktuk* ride with me?" Next time I will say something sweeter!

Did you guys prepare anything special for Miracle Day?

Siwon: I don't want to say anything as of now since the event is starting soon. I'm afraid it won't be fun if I tell everyone before the event. I want everyone to see it at the event, maybe I might feel like doing something VERY special on the stage... don't forget to come see!

Tiffany: I probably won't do anything.... (laughs).

As a presenter of 12 Plus Double Aura Lucent BB Powder, do you have anything for Thai fans?

Siwon: Time has passed by really fast for me as a presenter for 5 years. This is my 13th CF, if I don't have the support from my fans I won't be able be here this today. I want to really thank my fans. When I was informed that fans were waiting for Tiffany, she has finished filming, I want everyone to wait for 12 Plus Double Aura Lucent BB powder.

Tiffany: Even though it's Siwon's 13th CF but this is my first (laughs). I feel that everyone is constantly supporting me, I'm really touched. I want to stay here longer! Please carry on supporting our activities and love 12 Plus a lot! Joob Joob!

*12 Plus is a cosmetic brand in Thailand.
*Tuktuk is a three wheel ride in Thailand.
*Joob Joob = 뽀뽀 = kiss kiss in Thai.

Translated by: saradolimz @ twitter aka Lasagna @ SSF
Source: http://www.pingbook....ew.php?id=16945

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
"The difference between fiction and reality... fiction has to make sense."
twitter | tumblr

cedge cedge
  • Media
  • 3268 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:05 AM

Added the pictures from Pingbook into the post.
Moving topic into Translated Goodies area. Thanks for translating ^_^

그냥 웃자

Twitter

JadeFalcon JadeFalcon
  • Donors
  • 187 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:39 AM

Thanks so much for the translations! I didn't really know what Tiffany and Siwon were promoting, thank you for the info!

OMG, tuktuk ride with Tiffany.... *_* I would die.

TheBoys-th1.jpg

TheBoys-th2.jpg
Twitter - @BigTaeng

glenglen glenglen
  • Donors
  • 329 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:43 AM

Aww it's so sweet of them to say such nice things to the fans
haha im sure i too would be really happy to see them! :D

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Jia Ni Jia Ni
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:45 AM

Wow, handsome Siwon and gorgeous Tiffany.
Good job Thai sones, you make Tiffany remember you all always.
Tiffany say in Thai. :)
Posted ImagePosted Image

shAnA Jung shAnA Jung
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:57 AM

Siwon's so sweet for giving advice to Tiffany. They look so cute together!
I'm so happy that these two had a project together. They're both my fave, plus I am a SiFany shipper... :P

Thank you for translating and for the photos!

10287869883_c72b1a8146_o.png10287869423_441057c9a5_o.png

twitter - blog

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:06 AM

:woot: :wub: :blush: Fany you my gorgeous angel. so pure in white and that red hair of yours *rawrrrrrrr :wub: :wub: . btw you're so so freaking adorable with that look on your lovely face (2nd to last pic). ^_^ :wub:
thanks SSF for sharing these lovely pics of our smiling angel in white and for translating too. :unworthy:

bhost909 bhost909
  • Writers
  • 3178 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:10 AM

Hahaha oh man Siwon, best answers. The short phrases he knows and the birds, what the heck?! Anyway, this is Soshified so.. Tiffany is the cutest with the tuktuk ride, and she really knows how to advertise that powder LOL. It also seems like she was really touched by the fans and all they did.

Thanks for translating!

avatar: happymint@lj siggy: chef@ssf

Forever

diana_ku diana_ku
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:44 AM

Thanks so much for the trans! I love Siwon and Tiffany! I can't wait to watch the CF! They are so gorgeous!

miyukiwi miyukiwi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:24 PM

Siwon's responses are so witty! I think the one thing I love about Tiffany is how genuine she always is. I can feel how happy she is about her first individual CF through her words only.

I know exactly which powder to buy now! (I mean. SoShi is going to promote it, and I'm not going to buy it? Preposterous.)

Posted Image

zumishinigami zumishinigami
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:12 PM

Wow Wow Wow... Mr & Mrs Choi... LOL
They Look Very Very Very Good Together...
Handsome Boy and Beautiful Girl.... Yay... XD

Posted Image

지금은 소녀시대 , 앞으로도 소녀시대 , 영원히 소녀시

Facebook •❤• Blog •❤• Plurk •❤• Kaskus •❤• Meebo •❤• Twitter •❤• Tumblr •❤• G+ •❤• FourSquare

•❤• Cyworld •❤• Myspace •❤• Multiply •❤• S♥NE BALI

yoongbella yoongbella
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:21 PM

Kyaa~ Siwon and Tiffany look like couple *o*
I love SiFany kekeke~
thanks fo thread :D

6PtUBPa.png  QxXkvbj.png

banner&icon: sayhellotothestars

Art Gallery | Request Thread | Tumblr | Live Journal | Twitter | Ask.fm

soshi, bigbang, soshibang, yoona, g-dragon, tiffany, seungri, taeyeon, baekhyun, chanyeol, taehyung, jungkook

The Shy The Shy
  • Donors
  • 3907 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:34 AM

Thank for the quick translation. Siwon is quite funny as in how he praise himself and tease fany about her eye smile. :)

And Fany, joob joob back to you :D
Posted ImagePosted Image
No matter how gifted, you alone cannot change the world. But that's the wonderful thing about this world. - L Lawliet (L: change the world)
Girls' Generation, thank you for always inspiring me to give in my very best. All of you are the best models in life that I can ever have, and thank you for being the light in the darkness for me!

ZeeKayYee ZeeKayYee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:11 AM

Tiffany has a small wound on her left knee!!! Anyway this is beyond the point haha... Thanks for sharing the interview!
Posted Image

Credit: cream

Abrahemz Abrahemz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 08:49 AM

zzz siwon make me really really feel jealous :confused:

if only im who be the one next to tiffany ahahaha :D that must be my lucky day :banana:

14shannon 14shannon
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 01:31 AM

i haven't seen the CF yet but I think its going to be one of my favorite CFs ever!!!
look at their chemistry they look so cute together hehehe..
waahh!! seeing them in one picture makes my heart smile kekeke
Posted Image

DJS DJS
  • Donors
  • 213 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:00 AM

Thank you for translating and sharing the pictures.. Hoho.. Even though now is aug 8, but I want to congrats Thai Sone for the successful project for Tiffany's birthday. Nice one.. Hoho.. Btw look at the first picture with siwon, tiffany's eye smile is sooo adoring. LOL..

be grateful with whatever it is because His plan never fails you..

If you want to be respected , show respect first ..

jcadigital jcadigital
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1249 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:31 AM

Yea, I saw fancams of Tiffany during the filming, she is so sweet. I am glad that she is with Siwon too, my favorite member from Super Junior. Glad to see the SMTown family love and support.

My only regret about Girls' Generation is that I wish I knew about them sooner. - jcadigital

Yoong_star Yoong_star
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:20 AM

I am kind of addicted to Fany's red hair she looks very nice with this hair colour really! And.... Fany ya... may I have a tuk tuk ride with you?? keke...

zheming zheming
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3987 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:11 PM

Congratulations on Tiffany for endorsing the product!
Gotta show how much influence she have around consumers.
Thanks for the translation.

jlBrH8t.jpg
Pre-orders & sales of Girls' Generation merchandisehttp://girlsgenerationgoods.sg/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs
@  bunnybelle (08:48:20 AM) <3