Posted Image
sig credit: apatite.
avi credit: genieforyou@lj

twitter: @hwangjinyoung

DJS DJS
  • Donors
  • 213 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:04 AM

Wew.. First post.. Thx for the translation..

Surely, tiffany doesn't play UFO a lot. Haha.. 11 months and 29days are a long time.. Haha.. But at least, now she will play UFO more often just like what she said. I hope I will see more of translated UFO from tiffany. Nyahahaha..

Thx once again..

be grateful with whatever it is because His plan never fails you..

If you want to be respected , show respect first ..

hoppang39 hoppang39
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:05 AM

OMG! all the songs stated above was the songs I'm mostly listening to lately!

Fany... you really are a daebak mushroom! and lol she let Yoong listen to call me maybe.... haha...

cC07Xij.jpg

♥율티♥율싴♥윤율♥태리♥
One-Shot Collection: Our Song | It's All About YulSic [KIRYUU]

deviantart

UltimateSone! UltimateSone!
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:05 AM

Fany's new UFO picture is adorable and her replies are so cute! :laugh:

Edited by UltimateSone!, 29 August 2012 - 02:06 AM.

Xx6z6.pngsoshibond4.png

"Everything will be good as long as you do your best. Because if you do, there will be no regrets." - Stephanie Hwang

TUMBLR | {❝ Pink Cupid S♥NE ❞ } Credit: [email protected] & [email protected]

nat-tyOTL nat-tyOTL
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:07 AM

Tiffany's 'omg like wanjeon' lol
And Tiffany likes 'Call Me Maybe' haha awesome

Thanks for the translation :)

Posted Image

I AM a Taeganger

Centimetres Centimetres
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:08 AM

Thanks for translating !
Woooh seems like Fany likes to listen to "Call Me Maybe" huh ~
How i wish that i have UFO too so that i can at least have a chance to chat with the girls :(

tumblr_m4k3pmurm31qlle7ro4_250.gif

♔ You are my Yooniverse ♔

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:10 AM

I really really wish that I can have a UFO account too... now that Tiffany said that she'd be using it more often too! Oh well... the pains of being a SONE outside Korea... Oh well!

At least we have you to thank for translating, sharing, and posting these messages. Thank you so much! Fany Fany Tiffany looks and sounds so darn cute while reading through these messages.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

linguafranca linguafranca
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:31 AM

I like how Tiffany typed 'omg' in English, instead of something else in Korean. It shows that she's still true to her American heritage, even if UFOs are only for Koreans. And I'm sure a lot of Koreans understand the meaning of 'omg', don't they?

But, seriously, why is she so obsessed with the colour pink? I get that it's nice and all because I like it too, but asking if there's pink potato broth is just hilarious. There isn't pink potato broth, Tiffany, but if you want I can make some for you! Now, where do they sell pink food colouring?

And it's cute, how she refers to herself as 'bbani' and 'myoung' in the third-party sort of way. (Even though she has always been a bit embarrassed at her Korean name.) I always found it kind of annoying, but I guess it just depends on who did it!

Lastly, her song recommendations were awesome! I've always liked 'Call Me Maybe' by Carly Rae Jepsen because of it's catchy tune, and I'm so happy that she even let Yoong hear it. And the fact that she called my second-favourite singer, Taylor Swift, oh-so-lovely (and typing in English as well!) was just awesome.

She really did stick to her promise of replying to more UFOs in the future!

Edited by Jetilicious, 04 September 2012 - 06:53 PM.

lets_go_on_for_a_long_time_by_momochan_b

cr: yoongbella

Jeelas Jeelas
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:50 AM

Fany ah ! Thank you so much for the care to fans :)
'Love yààààààààààààà !

S♥NE POWER, JANG !

@Gorsoshi
@Jeelas
Gorsoshi.blogspot.com

SpitfireZ SpitfireZ
  • Donors
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:09 AM

hahahaha :laugh: Fany your replies are so funny, glad to see you caring for us Sones! :thumbsup:

sunshinersoath.gif

SunShiner FOR LIFE!!!! <3

The Shy The Shy
  • Donors
  • 3907 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:27 AM

Thank for the translation. :)

Love the third reply by Fany. Pink Potatoes broth :)

Honestly, she can't seem to get over pink :)

That our Fany, alright :)
Posted ImagePosted Image
No matter how gifted, you alone cannot change the world. But that's the wonderful thing about this world. - L Lawliet (L: change the world)
Girls' Generation, thank you for always inspiring me to give in my very best. All of you are the best models in life that I can ever have, and thank you for being the light in the darkness for me!

sOsObIn sOsObIn
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:49 AM

I really really wish that I can have a UFO account too... now that Tiffany said that she'd be using it more often too! Oh well... the pains of being a SONE outside Korea... Oh well!

At least we have you to thank for translating, sharing, and posting these messages. Thank you so much! Fany Fany Tiffany looks and sounds so darn cute while reading through these messages.

Hallo...just now after viewing your comment and i try to check how can to create an accout of UFO by outside Korea~actually we can have an account for UFO, UFO have 2 version actually one is korea and another is china~ we can try to cr8 an account from that website in version chinese~but, unfortunately that chinese version UFO website cant be using right now..

S2G2 S2G2
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2731 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:08 AM

The English translation seems exactly how she sounds like when speaking, if the text conversations were in English with fans She is such a cute California girl.

And from the conversations, I never knew she spoke "Korean valley girl" [ yes, I just coined that ]. What talent !
But I believe that transitioned since she was raised in California during her early childhood and cannot seem to disassociate the tone. In other words, when she speaks in English, she sounds like a California valley girl so that seemed to transition when posting UFO replies or just typically speaking in Korean.

I laughed at the conversation with a fan ~ "Fany noona is totally pretty..... I want to take a bite out of you ! [ ang !]" and her response
~ "Then bbani [ pani ] will be hurt !"

Thank you for sharing. It was an entertaining read.

Edited by S2G2, 29 August 2012 - 01:16 PM.

alyrisse_12 alyrisse_12
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:44 AM

thanks for the translations! omo, fany's UFO pic~kyeopta~ ! :DD she really cares for the fans!<3
and lol, fany let yoong listen to call me maybe :P ~yoonfany~

Posted Image

Edited by alyrisse_12, 29 August 2012 - 05:46 AM.

sone_0508 sone_0508
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:50 AM

Fany unnie is so cute! Her picture is really pretty!
lol at the guy who wanted to take a bite out of our Pani :)) Of course Pani will be hurt
wow, it's really been so long since her last UFO replies. Hope she'll do it frequently like she said :D

yoonabs yoonabs
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:03 AM

Aish, Miyoung is so cute! She really messes up a bias list, anyways, a new UFO pic! She looks gorgeous!
Hopefully, she'll be able to do them frequently since their busy schedule. And I LOL'ed at the guy who wanted to take a bite of our Miyoung >.< only taeyeon can

233jQ.png

cr; Pandagirl

G A L A X  Y  S U P E R N O V A

ms.Delulu ms.Delulu
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:11 AM

ooh, fany's back.

her UFO profile pic is sooo cute :D

thanks for translating! :)

“If you live to be 100… I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day… so I never have to live without you.”

TaeNy is LOVE. TaeNy is REAL.

Right now, tomorrow, FOREVER 소녀시대!

frapp2latte frapp2latte
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:20 AM

Cute Fany! ^^ My favorite one was the dude's comment about wanting to bite Fany. :)) Her "bbani" reply was so adorable!

phhu3 phhu3
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:22 AM

thank for translate,... :D
bring Miyoung back...

i envy for who have ufo account,.. T.T :confused:

v3q0kw.gifproudsone_zps7912d169.gif

As a GorJess Spazzer, I'll make sure cucumbers will cease to exist, practice how to do a dolphin squeal-like scream,sleep whenever there's an opportunity;if there isn't then resort to day-dreaming,
hold my chopsticks in a very odd way, wear Abercrombie and Fitch as much as possible,and learn my English badly so I'll receive scolding from my lovely Sica. ♥

ggism ggism
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:25 AM

It's been really long since she reply through UFO!!
So thankful for those who translated these!!!
The songs mentioned above was really good!! Hehehe fany got good music taste!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot