Photo

[092112] [092212] SMTOWN INDONESIAmeet my ultimate bias in hotel and recognize my banner

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic
HyoSic's HyoSic's
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:45 AM

annyeong soshified, finally I can make a fan account of myself as a SONE
this is my first year become a SONE and too sweet to forget
SOSHI stayed at mulia hotel next to the venue, and I brought my gift to hyoyeon but I wasn't hope too much she can take my gift. arrived at the hotel, there are many fans maybe like 50 or less take a position, ready to take a photos etc.
I was excited because maybe this is the first time I can see them in front of me, oh my God I don't know what to say.
wait for them and thought about what I have to them especially hyoyeon,my bias. after wait almost half an hour, security got more busy, I know that's the time SNSD came and back to their room. fans near the back door screamed their name before I saw them( yuriiiii, taeyeon!!! ) oh my God they walked to us in a line, yuri without make up, taeyeon, and where's hyoyeon?? finally I saw her with her blonde hair. I couldn't believe it, they walked in front of us within 6feet. everyone is screamed so loud, me too. too excited, too much happy, mixed into one and only screaming " hyoyeon saengil chukahae" maybe 7 times, and that time she looked at me for 3-5 seconds before wall seperated us. awesomeeeeee she looked at me for a long time, the one that I usually watching her in IY2, DWTS2, she's in front of me, looked at me for a long time and gave me a beautiful smile. it's heaven!! guys they are very very very pretty. after that I saw yoona waving at me and got her smile too. damn, I'm so lucky to be there. and I change my position near the lift, but full with fans. some fanboys sung happy birthday to hyoyeon and suddenly all the fans from other fandom sung it too, I only saw them from the camera's monitor. i'm so happy to death, suddenly screaming "SARANGHAEYO" so loud after we sung happy birthday. still looking for the fancam when we sung happy birthday. hope someone could upload it soon.

but this is the fancam before we sung happy bday
from my friend's cam

you can see hyoyeon recognize at me from 0:13 - 0:17 and 0:19 yoona gave second wave was for me

[092212] the concert day

I bring my banner " KIM HYOYEON " in hangeul to support hyoyeon in smtown concert. fortunately I can't get the nearest spot to stage, maybe like 45 feet from main stage and 12feet from walking stage (I don't know what to say it), because so many people queued since 10AM in the morning, I arrive at 3PM (one hour before open gate). finally our 9 angles performed, so many SONE in festival, loud fanchant, pink ocean!! yeaaaahhh we support them until we hurt our arm and lost my voice.
she wasn't recognize my banner until dance battle, they walked to center stage, waving to us, and then, HYO recognize my banner and waving stronger and smile brighter than before... i feel like I wanna cry because this is my dream to see them live, to see they play on stage...

I can't wait to see GIRLS' GENERATION TOUR 2013 in INDONESIA, hopefully. Happy birthday KIM HYOYEON!! thank you God you are awesome to held hyoyeon birthday in my country!! I'm so lucky to be SONE and hyohunnies <3

Edited by HyoSic's, 24 September 2012 - 03:48 AM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

finally I can see you KIM CHODING

now, I'm waiting for GIRLS' GENERATION INDONESIA TOUR 2013

Chantique Chantique
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:20 AM

woooahhh.....u are so lucky, get to watch snsd n especially Hyoyeonie in ina :D

thanx for your account n video, its great!!!...

glad to see snsd, altho tired, still waving their fans.

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

I HEART HEART HEART U--->KIM HYOYEON

tefanny hyun tefanny hyun
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:14 AM

^o^ amazing story :unworthy:
thank you thank you for your sharing :banana:
yes your right .. maybe i get stun when i see them TT-TT .. speechless .. :wub:
-soneJjang!-

khaira01 khaira01
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:34 AM

thanks for your fan account n video as well. hope u will manage to give your gift to hyo next time or next year, perhaps? :)

it was a great experience for u :D

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

I heart heart heart U :heart: :heart: :heart: KIM HYOYEON

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:42 PM

Now that's what I call a true Hyohunny right there. Hahahaha! Nice. Congratulations on finally meeting the Girls in person, and most especially in seeing your bias Hyoyeon up close and personal. It's a very rare thing that you should treasure for the rest of your life.

I know exactly the feeling of being in a concert with SNSD performing. Such a wonderful experience and I'm happy that a lot of people are getting more and more opportunities to feel the magic and show all the love and support for the Girls that they deserve so much.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

So_Slappy So_Slappy
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1023 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:21 AM

Great fanacc. So happy for you.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

HPM

Calvine Chen Calvine Chen
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:35 AM

Yuri is getting more chubby
but she's still beautiful and will always beautiful
like an angel falls from heaven <3

Januar74 Januar74
  • Donors
  • 594 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:46 AM

Hyohunny jjang!! thank you very much for sharing you experience, wow maybe I will feel the same if I could see all the girls in person.....you are so lucky......

zx1co3.jpg

arayie99 arayie99
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:43 PM

OMG... YOU ARE VERY LUCKY :(
I attend that concert too, I'm INA SONES.
but pity I was.. I got tribun 1 ticket since my friend were there, actually I really wanted to be in the festival. because I knew. it'd be happening (case like you) that was near to our bias.
how can I say, I was crying when they are performing :( esp my Taeyeon ><

Edited by arayie99, 08 November 2012 - 08:44 PM.

tumblr_mj4bnn7RUk1rqn1rbo2_400.giftumblr_mj4bnn7RUk1rqn1rbo1_r1_400.gif
Royal Family♥ ~ Girls' Generation♥ 
지금은소녀시대앞으로도소녀시대영원히소녀시대! 소녀시대 사랑해!

leejoonshi leejoonshi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:59 AM

oooahhh.....u are so lucky, get to watch snsd n especially Hyoyeonie in ina biggrin.png

thanx for your account n video, its great!!!...

glad to see snsd, altho tired, still waving their fans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?