Community Status Updates

Photo

ILuvUJessicaJungchejun

>.> any way i think i'm going to die.. Why you ask.. well i keep on thinking about the future and everything. You know like life crap. I try to block it but well it gets inthere somehow. The thing is that well i'm always happen to be listening to soshi when it happens. Oh man it won't stop. Ok gotta go try to get these thoughts out of my minds :) Oh and uuh thanks for the tripost. :)
Feb 20 2012 07:37 PM
Photo

chejunILuvUJessicaJung

waa..haha :) my day?today was nothing fun..:D school life as always T.T last Sunday was very awesome!! LOL :D
Feb 20 2012 07:33 PM
Photo

chejunILuvUJessicaJung

waa..haha :) my day?today was nothing fun..:D school life as always T.T last Sunday was very awesome!! LOL :D
Photo

chejunILuvUJessicaJung

Photo

ILuvUJessicaJungchejun

Oh my day well it was horrible because well i just now woke up at 6:30.....:). Be sides its fun finally finish ROTCH Its so sad though.. And your day a licous as ever??
Feb 18 2012 04:50 PM
Photo

chejunILuvUJessicaJung

hahaha,,u don't know?LOL.how was your day?
Feb 18 2012 02:20 AM
Photo

ILuvUJessicaJungchejun

Oh seems intersesting:) Cooking oh well i cook too a noob at it but yeah. I'll live. I bet cherrilicious here is a wonderful cook Hmmm??
Feb 17 2012 02:18 PM
Photo

ILuvUJessicaJungfany girl

Yess gee is one of the songs that made me like snsd. I wasn't very into them at first then gee came and i was hooked. Jealous of minho though.....
Feb 17 2012 02:17 PM
Photo

chejunILuvUJessicaJung

ohh..wow^^ me?just doing the same thing again and again..LOL..school. home. do homework/s, cook and etc..haha :D nothing newwww..-_-
Feb 16 2012 06:23 PM
Photo

fany girlILuvUJessicaJung

haha well I guess we'll never find out :) lol Do you like gee?
Feb 16 2012 06:20 PM
Photo

Well not really sure if she doesn't like snsd or just gee. She nevered replied to me so im gonna guess she's doing good so far. If not....i don't think im gonna visit for awhile. :)
Feb 16 2012 04:13 PM
Photo

fany girlILuvUJessicaJung

Yeah I snsd is one of a kind. there will never be another girls' generation as great as the one now :D I actually wants some blue skinny jeans because of gee xDD I always see them at stores but never buy any -_____- oh well I guess not all people like snsd which is fine i guesss ^___^
Feb 16 2012 03:51 PM
Photo

ILuvUJessicaJungchejun

Well not much been trying to improve on my tennis and martial arts and other than just chillin. What are you up to? Oh also trying to finish this series i'm watching It's called Return Of the Condor Heroes you might know it. :)
Feb 16 2012 02:27 PM
Photo

chejunILuvUJessicaJung

what u been up to these days?:)
Feb 15 2012 11:20 PM
Photo

Oh you misunderstood me. She didn't like the multicolored skinny jeans but was jealous of the girls. You see not everyone can be like SNSD THey are very special and unque.And well she was jealous.
Feb 15 2012 06:34 PM